The House Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he whispered, "I'll see you soon."

Getting into the van, Mark beeped the horn as they all waved his family goodbye. Sitting on the backseat with Tom and Chris to his side, he sighed as he felt relief flood over him again. Hitting the highway that would lead them back east, the mood was good, everyone chatting away. Tom held his hand but didn't say anything, Steven simply leaning his head against his shoulder.

"I need to think of a way to thank you somehow," he finally said, "Will sex be a good reward?"

"Hell yes!" Mark called from the driver's seat.

"What are you thinking?" Jim wondered, turning around to look at him.

"Eight cocks, my arse, cum as often as you can. Would you all like to do a proper gangbang of me?"

"Fuck yes," Tom whispered.

"Hell yeah!" Mike yelled.

Then a chant of 'Gangbang! Gangbang!' started before they all cracked up in laughter. "Good. I'll prepare myself when we get home. Um... How will it work?"

"I have just the thing, sweetheart," Tom said, somewhat cryptically.

The excitement was off the charts when they arrived home, everyone rushing inside to prepare. Tom headed off to prepare something so Steven walked upstairs to his room, stripped off, and wandered to the bathroom. He found himself joined by Jim, which wasn't a surprise. There did end up being alone, Jim rather lovingly soaping up his entire body, carefully washing him clean, before he helped clean his face then shampoo his hair. Then he kissed him, a soft but passionate kiss.

"You're a wonderful young man, Stevie," Jim whispered, "We love having you here with us."

Jim left him alone to get himself ready otherwise, returning to his room, not bothering to put any clothes on, grabbing his large tube of lube, sliding his toy inside him as always, before he returned downstairs. He found everyone in the living room, the coffee table and rug removed, the three couches pushed backwards. In the middle of the room, hanging from the ceiling, was something he did recognise.

"It's a sex swing," Tom explained, "We help you up into it. These things here will help keep your legs wide, or we can attach stirrups that'll keep your legs elevated and wide. Other than that, you'll simply sit there and enjoy yourself as we take turns fucking you."

"I love it!" he exclaimed.

"How long do you want to go for?" Tom asked.

"As long as I can handle it, or until you're all sick of fucking me."

"Unlikely," Mark joked.

William and Jim lifted him up like he weighed nothing at all, making sure he was comfortable being help get his legs in the right position. Tom noticed the toy, gently playing with it before he finally pulled it out, earning a soft moan from Steven. He wasn't surprised when he felt Tom's lube up eight inches slide in him first. It was still early evening, and he figured that he was going to be fucked for a few hours.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned.

Tom wrapped his hand around each thigh and wasted no time fucking him hard. He knew that was what the gangbang was going to be about. Nothing but hard fucking of his arse. "Don't touch your cock," Tom said, "In fact, there's underwear and another thing you can put on that leaves your arse bare but your cock confined, and we can stop you from cumming too. Mike, in my bottom drawer..."

"Yep, on it."

Tom stopped fucking him as Mike disappeared, returning within a couple of minutes with a small piece of fabric. They helped him put it on without having to get off the swing, finding his arse was almost bare while his cock was kept concealed. Tom then wrapped something around the base of his balls, explaining it prevented him climaxing. Steven would admit he didn't really care about his own orgasm, or orgasms, he just wanted to feel his eight lovers filling his arse with their seed again and again.

Tom resumed fucking him, Steven just gazing into his eyes, watching his body move as his thick cock pumped into him. There was no suggestion any of them were going to delay their orgasms. They all knew Steven wanted to feel them fill him over and over again.

"Love your fucking arse," Tom grunted, "It's going to be sopping wet with loads of cum later."

"Good thing I can't get pregnant then." He heard chuckles around him. "Can't help loving endless cock fucking me though."

"Bigger gangbang soon," Tom growled, "Even more cock for you. We'll film it too."

"Fuck yes," he moaned, "We can watch it later while you fuck me so hard."

Tom leaned forward to kiss him, changing the angle of his cock as it pumped into him. Steven couldn't help the whimper as it just felt so fucking good. "Oh fuck yeah," Tom moaned, "Oh fuck yeah, sweetie. Going to fill your arse in a minute. Who's next?"

As soon as Tom groaned and left his first load of the evening inside him, he pulled out and Jim slid his cock deep inside him in one stroke. No fooling around this time, immediately pumping his lovely thick cock hard and fast. The surprise to Steven was when he leaned down and gave him a soft kiss. Didn't say anything otherwise, Steven simply smiling, enjoying the thrill of being fucked so openly by his eight lovers. This was the first time all nine were in the same room with one intention. To fuck him.

"Oh yeah, this is just the first load," Jim growled, "You're crawling up the stairs when we're done with you, leaving a trail of cum all the way."

"Fuck me hard," he moaned, mesmerised by the sight of his thick cock slamming into him.

His cock was soon a blur, Steven continuing to urge him on to fuck him harder and harder. He could see sweat starting to drip down his hard body, glistening in the light. Groaning and grunting, Steven was loving every second, surprised at how he could be fucked so hard without any complaint nowadays.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jim groaned, "Fucking close, baby. Real fucking close. Get ready to slide you cock in once I'm done, Mark."

"I'm ready to go, mate."

Jim groaned again before he blasted inside Steven, who couldn't help moan as he felt that thick cock throbbing each time it spurted cum inside him. As soon as Jim was done, he pulled out and moved away, Mark stepping forward to slide his cock inside him without hesitation. "Oh yeah, can feel he's nicely lubed up by your loads already," he stated with humour.

"Gimme that big dick, Mark," Steven moaned.

Mark obliged, slow, deep strokes, Steven moaning each time Mark buried his thick cock all the way to the base. That didn't last too long as Mark was clearly desperate to fuck him, and Steven had no problem urging his lover on to fuck him harder. He wanted to feel him cum. He wanted another cock in him after Mark. He wanted to feel all of them inside him by the end of the night.

Wrapping hands around his thighs, the sound of Mark's body slapping into Steven's plump butt cheeks soon echoed around the living room. Steven glanced around to see seven tall, broad, toned and muscular men stroking their long, thick cocks, all of them lubed and ready to fuck him. Part of him wanted to feel one in his mouth at the same time, to swallow their cum, but he put those thoughts and desires aside for the time being. There was plenty of time to suck cock later.

"Fuck yeah," Mark grunted, "Damn, I'll never tire of your arse, cutie."

"I fucking hope not. Your cock is very addictive."

"I think you just find cock addictive," Mike joked, everyone having a chuckle as he was one hundred percent correct, of course.

Mark filled him up within a couple of minutes, leaning down to give him a soft kiss, before he pulled out, Graham sliding his thick cock inside him. The two bisexual men of the house fucked him back to back, Graham fucking him hard and fast from the off, not lasting too long as he admitted feeling the cum around his cock as he pounded him was a bigger turn on than he thought. Justin then slid his cock as deep as he could, resting a hand on his chest for balance as he pounded Steven hard. If Steven guessed correctly, he assumed William would be fucking him last, so that left Chris and Mike to fuck him after Justin.

"Once you've all cum in me once, I'm going to need some cock to suck," Steven moaned.

Tom leaned down and kissed him. "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

Once Justin buried his cock and exploded deep inside him, remaining inside him for a minute or so, just to catch his breath, he pulled out, Chris immediately sliding inside him. "Damn, cum is leaking out of you something fierce, cutie."

"Guess you'd better add some more then," Steven murmured, closing his eyes and just savouring the feeling of yet another cock inside him. Then he smiled, thinking of what he'd told David outside his old house. When Tom asked what had him smiling, he just had to share his thoughts. Led to titters of amusement, thinking that he should film himself then send it to 'Dear Old David'.

"Probably give him a heart attack," Jim suggested.

"Well, living up to my reputation as the house slut," he moaned, "Oh god, harder, Chris. Harder!"

"You got it, cutie."

With a hand around each thigh, Chris changed the angle, eliciting even louder moans from Steven. Part of him wouldn't mind an orgasm when William fucked him. Tom had already warned him that, when he did finally cum, the rush was going to leave him an emotional wreck. Steven grinned as that just meant, instead of sex, he'd get a hug.

Chris did do something different when he came, pulling out and blasting on his rosebud, Steven giggling as he could feel it start to drip, Chris sliding his cock back in for a few more thrusts before pulling out. Mike slid his thick eight inches in immediately, starting out nice and slow, Steven unable to stop the smile as he'd admit Mike did look fantastic fucking him.

"Love your fucking cock," he moaned.

"Can't wait to double penetrate you. I'm thinking two thick, hard eight inch cocks."

"Sounds wonderful. You want to be one?"

Mike chuckled as he started to fuck him faster. "We'll be lining up to do it, cutie."

Steven had no idea how long Mike fucked him for but perhaps the longest of everyone so far, really nailing him by the end, both hands behind the back of his neck as his tongue ended up exploring Steven's mouth. Left him moaning and whimpering as he drove his cock hard and deep, alternative between fast fucking and slow, deliberate strokes. It felt wonderful, Steven begging, pleading for more.

"First load, coming up," Mike finally growled, continuing to pump and pound him as he climaxed. Out of the corner of his eye, Steven could see William stroking his ten inches, ready for Mike to pull out. "He's lubed up nicely with a whole load of cum," Mike explained, "Guess you're going to add a pint's worth now?"

"Oh yeah, our little man is about to get filled to the brim."

Mike pulled out, William getting into position, placing the head of his cock at his tight hole. Steven met his eyes and smiled. "Want to slide that big fuckstick of yours into my tight hole that's just swimming in cum?"

William laughed. "You have a way with words, cutie."

"I'm just so glad I moved in here. I had no idea how wonderful being fucked felt." He managed to sit up enough to grab William's cock, guiding the head inside his arse. "I want it hard, William. Give me all you've got. Please?"

William returned a warm smile, leaning down to give him a soft kiss. "I will, baby, but I don't like hurting you."

"I know," he whispered, "I trust you."

William slowly slid his entire length slowly inside him. Just that alone had him moaning as his cock was just so damned thick. He'd seen photos online of men posting their thick cocks against things like Red Bull cans and other things. He did wonder how thick William's cock was in comparison to perhaps something like that.

The gentle giant started to slowly thrust into him, building up a steady tempo they both seemed to enjoy. Jim appeared with a phone, taking video of his thick cock disappearing into his arse, moving up his body until he smiled at the camera. "How is it, cutie?"

"Fucking wonderful, Jim. Utterly fucking magnificent. Keep filming that fat cock fucking me."

William chuckled, fucking him harder as Jim kept filming, Mark grabbing his phone and putting his phone between William's legs, filming his cock starting to slam his arse. That's when it became an endurance event for Steven. William kept an eye on him, ensuring he wasn't causing him too much pain, but he knew Steven wanted it hard and fast. And William, like all of them, would do nearly anything for him.

"Keep fucking me," he moaned, "You got any friends with just enormous cocks?"

They all laughed. "Looks like we've got a little size queen here," Jim joked, leaning down to kiss him, "But if you want it, cutie, we'll do whatever we can," he added softly.

"Still love your big fat cock, Jim. I'll always love it."

"I know, particularly when I've got you on my bed, slamming you from behind, just fucking you into the mattress."

William was now pounding him, Steven quickly left incapable of speech, a mix of moans, grunts and whimpers being made instead as his big friend started to really fuck him hard. Looking around, there were four people now filming, Steve managing to smile whenever the phone was filming his face. He could sense William was starting to get closer to orgasm.

"Fucking close," William grunted, "Going to fill you up, Stevie."

"Cum in me. Add it to the rest."

William groaned as he buried his cock, Steven giggling as he felt each heavy spurt deep inside him, left wondering what it must look like after having seven men cum inside him. "God, I'm such a fucking butt slut," he joked. William managed to chuckle, leaning down to give him a kiss, leaving his thick cock buried.

After that, Steven's arse was a free for all, while he finally got to suck cock at the same time. He lost track of who fucked him and how many times. He didn't get to swallow too many loads, the agreement being that his arse was where they would mostly cum. "Does this make me a cum dump?" he wondered.

"You know, we get plenty more guys, that's exactly what you could be," Mike suggested, "All that means is that, when they need to cum, they stick their cock inside you, cum, then leave you alone. It's a lot of fun."

"Done it before?" Justin wondered.

"I think all of us here has done some perverted shit at least one or twice," Mike replied, "I remember this one young lad, about twelve of us with him, and it was just a bukkake party. Think we all came on his face and body three times in a couple of hours. Poor kid, though he fucking loved it."

By the time they all stopped fucking him, Steven knew there was a puddle of cum underneath him. He was half asleep by that stage, he would admit to feeling rather sore, and he knew he needed to cum. Tom took off everything around his crotch before William picked him rather easily, wrapping his limbs around the bigger man, who carried him over to where Tom was sitting.

Gently placing him down on his boyfriends' lap, Tom kissed him as he lubed up his cock and slowly started to stroke off his cock. He whimpered into his mouth, desperate for an orgasm he'd been waiting hours to enjoy.

"Cum for me, sweetheart," Tom whispered, "I'll hold you once you cum. Everything's going to hit you once you've climaxed."

William sat to his left, Jim to his right, glancing to see everyone was sitting close to him. He could almost feel the love flowing from all of them. They genuinely cared about him. After events at his old home earlier, he was now assured of that. Tom's hand was continuing to stroke him, Steven moving his hips slightly.

"Oh god," he moaned softly.

"You can cum, sweetheart. You can cum. You've earned this orgasm. I'm so proud of what you did tonight."

"I love you."

"Stevie, we all love you in return."

He came. It was the best orgasm of his life. He absolutely covered Tom's chest in his white cream, disbelief at how far he spurted the first couple of times. Tom chuckled as Steven shuddered, the rush of endorphins almost overwhelming. As soon as the rush passed, he cuddled into Tom's chest as he was proven right. Absolutely everything hit him at once, feeling Tom's hands caress his back.

It took a few minutes for him to calm down though he wasn't embarrassed. They'd all seen him cry more than once now. "Sweetie, you repressed everything for so long, it's going to come out every so often," Tom explained, "But what you told your father earlier? That took guts. I could see why you'd find him intimidating."

"Guy's a grade A cunt, far as I'm concerned," William added, "I'd have knocked the three of them out. Had to hold Jim back though."

"Was going to wring their fucking necks," Jim growled, "We've all heard insults before but that was just fucking..."

Steven reached out to rest his hand on Jim's shoulder. "You were there for me. You all were. That's what mattered in the end," he said quietly.

"You tired?" Tom asked.

"I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep like the dead."

"William, can you carry him upstairs to the bathroom? I'll run him a bath, clean him up, then he's going to bed."

"Okay, Daddy," Steven joked.

Tom gave him a look, raising an eyebrow. Then he chuckled. "I'm not that much older, cheeky boy."

William lifted him up as Tom disappeared upstairs to run a bath. He received a kiss from all the others as they disappeared to get ready for bed too. Tom called down that the bath was ready, William sliding his cock back inside him, making Steven grin, before he easily stood up, ensuring arms and legs were wrapped before he walked up the stairs.

"Fuck, just walking has your cock feeling wonderful in me," he whispered.

"No more tonight, cutie," William whispered back, "But I love how much you love my cock."

"You're my gentle giant, William. I feel so safe with you."

"And you always will be, little one." He smiled as whenever they called him 'little man' or 'little one', it was meant with affection, love and respect. Any teasing was light and good natured, all of them aware of some of the shit he'd had to endure at school. He now had eight men who made him feel wonderful and self-confident.

Tom laughed at seeing William's cock buried inside him again, though easily lifted him up and placed him in the bath to lean back against Tom. "Thanks, William," Tom said.

"No worries. Anything for our little friend. I had a great time tonight, Stevie. It'll live long in the memory for all of us."

"Me too. Thanks for fucking me so hard. I loved it."

"Another reason to be impressed. I'm ten inches and you're five-six. Do the maths on that!"

Tom gently pulled him back so he was relaxed, William closing the door so they had privacy. Steven felt comfortable with Tom as always, snuggling back as he felt two strong hands caressing his body. They lay in silence, the hot water soothing aching muscles. He knew he was going to be sore after being fucked hard for a few hours.

"Tom, you know all about my family now. What about yours? I mean, I know bits and pieces. This is your house, your parents are overseas, and it seems they don't know all that much."

He heard Tom sigh, but the gentle squeeze and kiss on his cheek assured him it was an okay question to ask. "I'd love to introduce you as my boyfriend, I know that much," he said softly, "But they'd completely freak the fuck out. My father is not an open-minded man. He doesn't mind 'the gays' but wouldn't tolerate his only son being one. My mother wants grandchildren and I'm not particularly interested in having any. Sure, gay couples can adopt, or find surrogates, but I'm just not interested. If I had siblings, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad, but there are expectations because I'm the lone son, meant to carry on the family name, that sort of bullshit."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, sweetheart. It's only regarding the family that I'm in the closet with. I obviously live an openly gay lifestyle otherwise."