The House Boy Ch. 10

Story Info
Steven and Damian enjoy the company of older men.
9k words
4.8
7.4k
10

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their first night spent at his mother's house was spent kissing and cuddling in his bedroom. Neither Steven nor Damian was embarrassed by it. The only man they loved more than each other was Tom. They admitted they'd miss him terribly, and called him at least twice on Saturday to speak to him, but they would also say that two weeks to themselves would be a good thing too.

"Mum," Steven said on Sunday night over dinner, "Damian and I want to go shopping."

His mother didn't need to ask for what. "If you wake up early enough, you can keep the car if you drop me off at work. All you need to did do is pick me up from work each day."

"I can do that. Thanks."

"I assume it's more clothes shopping?" Angela asked.

"We both like wearing panties nowadays, so we need a few more pairs. We need more make-up. I'm thinking proper lingerie. Maybe we'll have to visit a lingerie shop."

"Think the sales assistants will be weirded out?" Damian wondered.

"I doubt it, and I won't be embarrassed. Will you?"

"No, not if you're with me."

Waking early the next morning, he left Damian to sleep in as he joined his mother in the kitchen for breakfast. His sister was also on a break from school, though Becky had already assured him she'd be spending most of her time with friends, so he and Damian could relax at home without her bothering too often. His mother was happy to be driven to work, kissing his cheek, telling him to have fun. He drove home quickly, undressing as soon as he was back in his bedroom, joining his boyfriend again.

Damian was waking up, sharing a soft kiss before cuddling together. Cuddling turned into a heavy make out session, Steven eventually ending up on his back, Damian grinning before he turned around, offering his hard cock to suck while feeling Damian's lips wrap around his shaft. Both moaned softly as the mutual blowjob began.

Both of them were feeling rather horny so it was little surprise they both came rather quickly, eagerly gulping down each other's cum, continuing to blow each other until they started going soft. Not entirely, Damian turning back to straddle his lap, leaning down to kiss him. "Not a bad way to start the morning, and our holiday," Steven said.

"I think we do that every morning. Blowjob then breakfast."

Steven chuckled. "I think cum is a food group for me considering how much I swallow nowadays."

Becky was up and about, joining the two boys for breakfast, before she was off out the door, meeting up with her friends. Though they were going out dressed normally, both spent time painting their nails before Damian wanting at least a little make up around his eyes, really highlighting his baby blues. After dressing, they were almost out the door when they shared a glance.

"Fuck it," Steven said.

An hour later, they were dressed like a pair of school girls. Very sexy, slutty schoolgirls. Steven drove them to the largest mall nearby, parking up before they headed inside, happily holding hands. They both noticed the curious glances. Nearly every woman smiled at them as they passed. Some guys did a double take. A few others laughed, but neither of them cared anymore.

Walking into a well-known lingerie shop, they were approached by a smiling sales assistant, introducing herself as Marie. There was no missing they were a pair of youthful looking young men but dressed as girls. "Well, aren't you two gorgeous?" When they both sighed with relief, she chuckled. "What are you looking for today?"

"Lingerie," Steven replied, "Panties, in particular." Gesturing down, he added, "Maybe some other stockings or thigh highs." Lifting his skirt, he pointed. "We like them this high. Not too worried about garters or suspenders, though we do like them too."

"Maybe some nice bras," Damian added, "And just general advice about styles and things."

The sales assistant turned around. "Tina! I need your help." Another assistant joined her. Steven guessed both were middle aged, around his mother's age. "Okay, do you have any particular preferences?"

The boys shared a glance and shrugged. "We're not that experienced," Damian admitted.

"My... um... My mother helped us the first time we went shopping."

"Oh, now that is precious. She supports you?"

"Completely."

"How long have you two been together?"

"A couple of months now."

Led into the shop, the next couple of hours were like a dream for both of them as the two sales assistant were so friendly and helpful, the two boys couldn't help but find themselves buying more and more. As they tried on various things, the two assistants were quite chatty, asking how old they were, delighted to hear they were both only eighteen. The fact they started asking personal questions wasn't a surprise as they were the only two in the store. Steven eventually gave them an idea of his life when at university.

"Eight strapping young men?" Marie asked.

Grabbing his phone, he showed her a few photos of himself and Tom first. "Oh, who's that?"

"My other boyfriend."

"Oh my, he's... Well, he's very handsome." He then showed her a group shot of himself with all eight of them, and he thought she was about to faint. He noticed the smile on her face before she whispered, "You're intimate with all of them?"

"I am. It's great fun but I adore and love each of them. They're great guys."

"And Damian? How does he fit in?"

"He's intimate with them too, and we're intimate with each other. Tom, Damian and I are at the centre. I'd..." He glanced to see Damian in discussion with Tina. "I'd marry both of them if I could."

"I can already see how he looks at you, sweetie," Marie whispered, "That boy is head over heels for you. That sort of love is hard to find. Hold onto it, sweetie."

"I feel the same way about him."

"Now, one question. I can see you've gone with the schoolgirl look. There's a shop in here that will probably have what you want. I'll let them know you're on the way when you leave here. The woman who runs it, Gina, is very sweet. Hopefully you'll find her as helpful as we've been."

"Thanks, Marie. You've been wonderful."

"My nephew came out three years ago. I know how difficult it can be for young men sometimes. He's a total sweetheart."

Both boys left having spent quite a bit of money but with plenty of merchandise in a couple of bags. And also the number for Marie's nephew, Daniel, suggesting they give him a call, Marie suggesting they'd both like him as he was similar to them in many respects. A little shy and still in his shell. Both boys promised that they'd call him soon.

Gina was just as helpful as Marie and Tina had been. Both boys admitting they loved the slutty, sexy schoolgirl look, blushing when Gina had a hearty chuckle, whispering they were not the first and wouldn't be the last to confess to such things. She then had one of her shop assistants bring them piles of clothes to try on, while she also looked at some of the lingerie they'd bought.

"Wow, Marie certainly did you two proud. Is this only for you two or others?"

"Sometimes for us, but we like going out together, and we'll... um..."

"Go looking for some big, strong men?"

"God yes," Damian whispered, another chuckle from Gina.

"We're young, our confidence is building, and we like to think we're pretty but also retaining the fact we are men... Well, older boys," Steven added.

"Oh, you two are utterly adorable." Both of them started to blush again. "Okay, I'm sure I have everything you'll need in here. Tops. Skirts. Dresses. Do you want a couple of colourful sundresses? Throw on some stockings and heels, you'll look magnificent."

"Honestly, any advice you can give is appreciated."

The two boys spent at least a couple of hours trying on all manner of clothing, Gina and her assistants honest in their appraisal, shaking their heads when something didn't work, thumbs up when they thought something looked great. In the end, both boys again spent perhaps more than originally intended, but they were happy with all their purchases.

Shopping done, they headed to the food court for lunch, taking a seat once they'd bought some food, no surprise they were receiving plenty of glances again. In the end, they were approached by a group of girls, both boys left nervous that they were going to start teasing them. Instead, they were incredibly friendly, even asking who did their make-up, enjoying the gasps of surprise when the boys admitted they did everything themselves, including their nails. When they showed them what they'd purchased, Steven was left thinking they were on the verge of being adopted.

"What are your plans this afternoon?" Lara asked.

"Go home, perhaps change into something else... Have sex..." Steven replied, amused when most of the girls started to blush. Most of them were older than they were, all on a break from university like the two boys were.

"You dress up often?" Karina wondered.

"It's something new we're doing. Damian was always interested in it. When he asked if I wanted to do it too, I thought it might be fun. I found I really love wearing stockings, at the very least. I seduced an old friend by getting dressed up in our old school uniform."

Two of the girls actually attended their university, so phone numbers were exchanged as were social media details, promises to catch up once the semester started. The boys returned to the car with another spring in their step, placing all their bags on the back seat, before Damian found himself pressed against the closed door, Steven attacking his mouth with his own.

"Take me home and fuck me," Damian pleaded.

"I'm thinking we call John and see if he wants to meet this week."

Damian smirked. "Oh, definitely. I think daddy will be delighted to hear from us. We're going to get fucked so hard," he said softly, "But I want you first, cutie."

"I'll try not to speed too much on the way home."

Not sure if his sister would come home or not, the boys made sure they made it to his bedroom and shut the door. Steven suggested they stay dressed, only removing their skirts and panties before making love. Damian loved the idea, dropping to his knees and dragging off Steven's panties with his teeth before lifting his skirt and taking his cock in in his mouth.

"Love your lips around my cock, gorgeous," he whispered.

Damian grinned, licking up and down his shaft. "I'm just getting you hard and wet with my spit, then you're sliding inside my tight little butt, Stevie."

"Get up on the bed. I'm getting you ready."

Damian eagerly moved up onto the bed, sitting on his knees, resting forward on his forearms. Steven grabbed lube before sitting on his knees behind him, lifting his skirt just enough to reveal the usual plug, running his fingers up Damian's stockinged legs, all the way to where his creamy thighs appeared. He noticed his young lover shudder at his light caresses.

Lubing up his cock, he slid a pair of lubed up fingers into the tight, warm hole on offer before lowering his mouth to eat him out instead. "Oh fuck yes," Damian moaned softly, "Love feeling your tongue back there."

Sliding his tongue inside his young lover was an additional thrill, the guttural moan escaping Damian making his cock even harder. He spent a good few minutes practically tongue fucking him before kissing up his back, sliding his fingers back inside him, though adding a third one. Gently finger-fucking his lover, Damian shivered as he left kisses straight up his spine before resting his head on his shoulder.

"Love eating your arse," he breathed into his ear.

Removing his fingers, he easily slid his cock inside his young lover, enjoying the moan that escape Damian as he slowly buried his cock. Neither was as endowed as Tom or any of their other lovers, but Damian loved his cock simply because it was a little easier on him. Tom fucking him was an event in itself, and both admitted they loved being fucked hard by big men with big cocks, but the connection the two boys shared was special...

Establishing a good tempo. Steven wasn't eager to cum too early, and he knew Damian would love him inside for as long as possible. Turning to kiss each other, he could already see his forehead glistening with sweat, feeling Damian lower his arse slightly to change the angle of his thrusts.

"That's it, Stevie," he moaned, "Nice and deep. I love your cock."

"I love your arse. Not sure I'll ever want to be inside anyone else."

Damian smirked. "Unless we find another one or two pretty boy twinks."

"You're thinking of that while I'm fucking you?"

"Imagine another couple like us fucking next to us, then we swap partners."

"Or I could just keep fucking you."

Damian smiled, kissing him again. "I love you," he whispered, "Now gimme that cum. I want it leaking out of me when you pick up your mother later."

Pulling out, Damian knew what he was thinking, turning onto his back and pulling his knees back, grinning broadly as Steven slid back inside him, leaning down to kiss him, thrusting away slowly again. Letting go of his knees, he felt fingers on his back as those legs soon wrapped around his waist. "Going to fill you up shortly," he whispered.

"Love feeling you cum in me, Stevie."

He gave Damian exactly what he wanted a couple of minutes later, then kissed down his body and helped bring his boyfriend off with his mouth, ensuring he shared his cum always. Snuggling together to enjoy some post-sex making out, they heard the front door close and Becky yell out that she was home. A subtle suggestion for them to keep the noise down if they kept fucking.

After wiping themselves up, putting on their skirts and panties again, they wandered out to find Becky watching television in the living room. She looked up and smiled upon seeing them dressed up, then started to giggle as she no doubt figured what they'd been doing.

Picking up his mother while still dressed as a slutty schoolgirl had his mother chuckling, at least. Once on the main road home, she asked, "Fun afternoon, sweetie?"

"We did a lot of shopping. All the women were very friendly. Lots of lingerie, particularly panties. What Damian and I will do is cum in a pair sometimes and give it to a lover as something to remember us by." He glanced and smirked. "Too much information, Mum?"

"Not at all, sweetie. Did you buy some clothes?"

"More skirts, particularly a couple of mini-skirts that'll show off our butts. A couple of colourful sundresses."

"Any public sex? Changing room sex?"

"No, Mum. We behaved. We only had sex when we got home." He paused before adding, "It's really weird how open we are, talking about my sex life."

"How was your time with Matty? You haven't told me much about his visit."

"Oh, I seduced him with pretty much what I'm wearing. As soon as he saw me, I knew I had him. Sucked his cock within ten minutes of him arriving, then he fucked me a little later. Fucked me more than once. Couldn't get enough of me."

"So is he gay?"

"No, bisexual. He still likes sleeping with women." He paused before adding, "But he admits that he does love me more than a friend but we'll never be more than very close friends who sleep together occasionally."

"You were always so close."

"I still miss those times we used to watch gay porn and jerk each other off. Fuck, if Dad ever found us..." Clearing his throat, he asked, "Are you looking to date again, Mum?"

"Oh no, not yet. I'll wait for the divorce to go through. I can't even think about a relationship at the moment."

"What about your sex life?"

"I have ways and means, sweetie. Don't you worry about your dear old mother."

"Well, Justin and Graham are bisexual and everyone at the house adores you. Maybe..."

"I'm not having sex with the same men who fuck my son! That's just weird."

He couldn't help laugh. "But your constant enquiries..." He paused and took her hand. "Thanks for supporting me, Mum."

She kissed his cheek. "No worries, sweetheart. I'm just glad you're so happy nowadays. How is Damian?"

"I'm fairly sure Becky has already adopted him as her second older brother." Pausing again, he had to ask, "Mum, have you heard from the twins?"

"No, and I don't want to talk to them anyway. Honestly, I can't believe I gave birth to those two little fuckwits. I know I'm supposed to love them but... Well, they'll be eighteen soon enough anyway and they'll no longer be my problem. Unless they make sincere apologies and practically grovel for my forgiveness, they'll remain in the doghouse alongside their dickhead father."

"I wouldn't hold your breath on either account," he muttered.

"I have you and Becky, sweetheart, and a bunch of adopted sons who I just adore."

Arriving home, they found Damian on the couch with Becky on the floor between his legs, Damian playing with her hair, putting it in braids. He blushed immediately as Steven sat next to him, laying a soft kiss on his lips, as his mother sat down and sighed, muttering it had been a long day.

One thing Steven learned quickly about Damian was that he was good in the kitchen. Steven loved watching him cook, particularly as he was always naked when doing it, the two boys fooling around as he prepared meals. Steven always thanked him by blowing him, so Damian did cook quite often. Wanting to pitch in but also in a way of thanks, he helped his Mum prepare dinner. Angela was good in the kitchen herself, able to take ingredients that shouldn't work, cooking up something from scratch that was always tasty and filling.

After dinner, Steven suggested they give John and Richard a call, the two 'Daddy's' they'd met at the club. Calling John first, he felt his heart pounding in his chest when he answered, remembering his voice immediately.

"Hello."

"Hello, Daddy," Steven purred.

There was silence for a couple of seconds before a light chuckle. "Is that you, Stevie?"

"It is, Daddy. I thought I should give you a call."

"I'm glad you did. Is your friend with you?"

"Hi, Daddy," Damian breathed.

"Oh, I remember that sexy little voice too. Richard utterly adored Damian. So, are you interested in meeting up with me and Richard, Stevie?"

"God yes, Daddy. So much."

"I know you're at university and they're on break. Would you like to meet this week? Richard and I work together so we can meet you anywhere you want. How about a club?"

"Damian and I were thinking somewhere a little more private."

"Oh... You mean at our place? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy. We're sure. I'll get my... um... mother to... you know, drop us off."

"Yes, that's sensible, Stevie. I'd say you can trust us both though. We were both hoping you'd call us quickly. So how about Wednesday night? You can stay the night, if you'd like?"

"Oh, I think Damian and I would love that, Daddy."

"Good. I'll text you my address. Can I ask a favour?"

"Anything, Daddy."

"I love the slutty schoolgirl look on you. Tom showed us a picture or two of you together. Reckon you could nail that again?"

"Don't worry about a thing, Daddy. We'll be naughty slutty little schoolgirls for you."

"Damn, now I'm going to have that on my mind until Wednesday night. I'll call Richard now and let him know you're coming to visit. Will you want to swap partners?"

He glanced at Damian, who nodded eagerly. "Oh, I think your slutty little sons need both daddy dicks."

"Fuck," John murmured, "Right, I'm calling Richard. Send me some photos between now and Wednesday, particularly of your perfect little butts."

"Anything for you, Daddy. See you Wednesday night."

Ringing off, the two boys shared an intense, passionate kiss, as they were both now completely turned on at the thought of being properly fucked. Once their passions were temporarily sated, they wandered back into the living room to tell his mother what they were doing. It was the first time she was understandably worried until he suggested she drive them so she knew where they were, and if they didn't contact her the next morning, then... Well... But they were confident the two older men were genuine.