The House Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy. I can feel you're so close. Cum in me. Please cum in me. I need your cum."

"I know, baby," he moaned, "I'm close. Very close."

Those last couple of minutes felt fantastic, but it was even better when John released a loud groan as he finally came inside him. Steven hung on for dear life as his older lover pumped him harder and harder with each spurt, continuing to drive his cock into him until he simply ran out of energy, gently relaxing above him. Steven kept his limbs wrapped around his body for a few more seconds before finally releasing him. Glancing to his left, he watched the last few thrusts Richard gave Damian before he came inside him.

John pulled out of him as Richard pulled out of Damian, the two boys turning to each other, both immediately spooned by their older lovers. "Fucking hell," Richard exclaimed, "Feel like an old man right now."

"You are an old man," John retorted.

"An old man who just fucked an eighteen year old twink femboy."

"Well, so did I..."

"You want to swap, boys?" Richard wondered.

"God yes," Steven replied, "Long as Damian wants to."

"I'd like some different cock too."

Both were eager to be fucked again, so laid the two older men back, swapping partners, as mouths worked on getting them nice and hard again. Steven was surprised that it didn't take too long, left wondering if the men might have taken something to keep them mostly hard despite their orgasm. He wasn't going to complain if they needed chemical help. The longer they were hard, the more he could be fucked.

The two boys found themselves on their knees facing each other, watching John get behind Damian as Richard got behind him, feeling his thick cock pressing against his tight little hole. Leaning forward, he kissed Damian softly. "Fucking love you right now, taking daddy's big cock," he whispered.

"Richard has a great cock. You'll love it, Stevie."

"You'll definitely love John too." Glancing back, Richard met his eyes. "Fuck me hard, Daddy. Fuck your slutty little femboy son hard. Sucked so many cocks at school."

He smiled as he felt Richard's thick cock glide into him rather easily. Dark beard. Brown hair, greying at the sides. But he was as built as John, chest hair from his neck down to his crotch, a little thicker and darker than John. The two men definitely spent time in the gym but figured both also had that 'dad strength' men of his age would have. When he felt a slap on his arse, he couldn't help grin. "My son has the perfect little arse for daddy's big cock," Richard grunted as he wasted no time fucking him.

Feeling hands move up his back to his shoulders, he turned to look at Damian, John doing the same thing. When hands gripped tightly, he couldn't help grin, feeling it broaden when Richard wasted no time hammering his cock hard and deep. John was doing the same to Damian, the eyes of his boyfriend almost rolling back in his head, thinking he was going to start drooling at any minute. They made out as they were both fucked harder and harder, and as both had just recently cum, they were definitely going to be fucked for long.

"Fuck us, Daddy," Damian moaned, "Fuck your little boys."

"We love daddy's big cocks," Steven added softly, "Such little sluts for daddy cock."

When both were mounted, that's when both boys knew they were going to get it incredibly hard. "Do you need to cum?" Richard whispered into his ear. Steven could only nod. "Stroke your cock and fill those panties with cum."

"Yes, Daddy," Steven whispered.

Damian was told the same thing. He could feel his panties were already soaked with the pre-cum that had been leaking from his cock. Just touching his cock sent a shiver through his body. "Stroke it, baby," Richard moaned into his ear, "I want to know you've cum with my cock buried inside you."

His orgasm arrived within barely a couple of minutes, both boys moaning and whimpering as they unloaded in their panties. Richard chuckled as Steven almost collapsed onto the bed, though he didn't exactly stop fucking him, not that Steven wanted him to finish. Opening his eyes after a few seconds, he lifted his head to see Damian was recovering from his orgasm.

"Fuck, that was a good one," Damian whispered, "Think the big daddy dick helped."

Now that they'd cum, the two older men really gave it to their young lovers. Steven was grunting within a couple of minutes. Did it hurt? He'd admit that it did at times as Richard wasn't being gentle with him, but that's exactly what Steven both wanted and expected. Noticing Damian was wincing, he leaned forward to give him a soft kiss, Damian opening his mouth so their tongues could play as always. Moaning into each other's mouths turning them both on even more, Richard and John seeming to enjoy the sound, fucking them even harder, if possible.

When their heads were pushed down into the bed, that's when the boys knew they were going to be dominated but that their lovers were close to orgasm. "Oh fuck, Daddy," Steven whimpered.

"I'm close, baby. I'm close. Don't worry. Going to fill your slutty little arse any moment."

"Cum in me, Daddy," Damian whispered, "Cum in my tight little arse."

Both boys got what they wanted rather quickly, the two men seeming to time their climaxes as they must have cum at nearly the same time. As soon as their little butts were full of cum once again, they were surprised to find both men pulled out, noticing both boys were exhausted, so they were moved so they were lying together.

"Can we take a couple of pictures?" John asked.

"Of course. Long as they don't end up online," Steven replied.

"Only for Richard and myself. Don't worry."

Damian was half-asleep already. Steven was feeling rather drowsy himself. His orgasm was epic but it had been a few days since he'd been fucked that hard. He heard the click of the camera on John's phone before he rolled onto his back, feeling cum already dribbling out of him, which made him chuckle. Damian shuffled over to rest his head on his shoulder as always.

Richard and John disappeared, returning with drinks for all of them, the two boys managing to sit up to hydrate, at least. Their two lovers gave them time to recover, the four chatting about what the men did for a living and their lives in general. Richard was another late forties man who had spent his early life in the closet. He'd realised he couldn't live the lie earlier than John, coming out of the closet by the time he was thirty. He did have two children, a son and daughter. They had been estranged for a while but his relationship with them both was strong.

"Um, stupid question, but are you two together?" Steven had to ask.

"We are, in the sense we live together, and we do love each other. We'll pleasure each other but we don't have intercourse. We find other men for that. You'll be surprised how many gay couples don't actually have intercourse," John explained.

"Our relationship is like yours except you two do have intercourse," Damian added.

"There's also Tom. We're kind of like a threesome," Steven tried to explain, "I fell in love with Tom first, but when I met Damian..."

"We just knew," Damian whispered, kissing Steven on the cheek, "If Tom was here, he'd have joined in fucking the pair of us. That's generally how our relationship works. Tom fucks us both, Steven fucks me too, but when it's Steven and myself alone, it's..."

"Tender?" John wondered.

"Yeah. It's different with each boyfriend, which I think is a good thing," Damian replied.

"Does Tom know you're here?" Richard asked.

"Of course. We'd never hide anything from him. He told us to have fun. He knew of you, at least, so knew we'd be revisiting the 'Daddy' kink."

"Would you both like daddy one more time? I'd like you one more time, Stevie."

He met John's eyes and smiled. "Can I ride daddy's big cock?"

"Long as you stay exactly how you're dressed, and I'd like you to fill your panties with more cum."

"You can keep our panties when we leave tomorrow, Daddy."

The two older men lay back close together as Steven straddled John, Damian straddling Richard. Both boys were feeling rather tender after the earlier hard fuck, so the two men let the boys set the pace. As he started to ride John, putting his hand back in his panties made him giggle as most of the cum hadn't dried, but his cock was hard again, and he really wanted to cum with John inside him this time.

Leaning down to kiss him, John kissed him back softly. He wouldn't say this last time would be lovemaking but it was obvious the two men were treating them differently this last time. He also leaned over to kiss Damian more than once, both men stating it was rather sweet and it was obvious how much we genuinely loved each other.

The two boys timed their orgasms so they filled their panties at almost the same time, finally removing them and handing them to their lovers. Steven smiled when John placed the soaked panties on his face, suggesting he loved the scent of his boy cum. He felt himself blushing at the compliment. Steven would admit he had rarely had cum in his mouth that he hadn't enjoyed.

He lost track of how long he rode John for before he needed to lean forward and ask him to fuck and finish inside him. John kissed him before he felt a strong hand on each cheek, relaxing as he felt John's big cock start slamming into him again. "That's it, Daddy," he moaned, "Fuck my tight little arse."

"Last load for the night, baby. Daddy's getting tired."

"You and me both," Richard half-joked, "This little cutie riding my cock is something else."

"Can't get enough of your big dick, Daddy," Damian moaned.

Richard came inside Damian first, who fell off his lap once Richard was empty and practically fell asleep. John lasted a few more minutes inside Steven before he left another load inside him, Steven falling forward to rest on his powerful chest. He enjoyed feeling two strong arms embrace him, fingers caressing his back.

The four definitely needed a shower a little later, the two boys finding themselves carried to the bathroom as both admitted to feeling rather tender and sore. They were gently washed down before they were dried, Damian taken by Richard to his sometime bedroom, John taking Steven with him to the main bedroom. It was actually a pleasant way to spend the evening.

Woken early the next morning, as both men needed to go to work, they offered to drive the boys home, Steven texting his mother to let her know what was going on. The boys did offer one last blowjob, earning chuckles from the two men, who assured them they needed a little break as well. Dropped off at home, they exchanged kisses with both men. No promises to meet up again, but there were promises that they'd keep in contact, and if the boys were ever introduced in seeing Daddy again, all they need do is call.

Heading inside, the boys wished Becky good morning before they walked towards their bedroom, stripped off and went back to bed. They were asleep within minutes.