The House Boy Ch. 11

Story Info
An old friend visits and truths are revealed.
10.8k words
4.67
4.4k
5

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N - Hey guys, sorry for the length between chapters but I've had numerous other projects on the go, and made sure I had a few chapters of this written before I resumed uploading.

Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as you've enjoyed the first ten chapters. Plan is to end things at around Chapter 20.

*****

Steven would admit to be rather excited at the prospect of seeing his best friend again. Damian knew that he'd slept with Suzy more than once, losing their virginity with each other at their end of year high school formal, sleeping together a few more times before she left for Melbourne. At the time, not being entirely sure of his sexuality, he had a feeling she thought Steven was bisexual. It was something they never really discussed as they wanted to have sex, therefore it wasn't really an issue. But she also knew what most others thought about him...

"When did you last see her?" Damian asked as they waited in the arrivals hall.

"The day she flew to Melbourne. I joined her family in saying goodbye." He smiled, adding, "I definitely got the longest hug."

"How long have you been friends?"

"Well over ten years. She only lived five doors up the road from the old house. She knows Mum has moved, gutted we'll no longer be near neighbours."

"She know you're gay?"

"Not yet. I felt that was something we should discuss face to face. Could have come looking all femboyish, but I didn't want to shock her too much." Holding out his hands, he added, "I do love my nails though."

"The navy blue is different. At least you have variety."

Steven pulled Damian closer, giving him a soft kiss. "Yes, but you're my incredibly beautiful emo twink boyfriend. Trust me, I love how you look. Wouldn't change a damned thing." Glancing around, he noticed the curious looks. Neither boy had any real problem with a public kiss but knew some people still freaked out at seeing two males kissing. "More importantly, Suzy will love you once she knows you're my boyfriend. She doesn't have a bad bone in her body."

"You love her?"

"Platonically, as my best friend."

"And Matty?"

"He said he'll catch up with us over the weekend. Suzy adores him just as much, but she knew how close we were too."

"She knows you fooled around?"

"No. And we weren't doing that when Suzy and I were hooking up. It wasn't serious between us but, at the time, the idea of being sexual with more than one person at a time didn't sit easily. Obviously, my life is very different now."

"I'm still tender from Wednesday night," Damian whispered.

"I am too. Good thing we just snuggled last night. I mean, I'd happily suck your cock whenever you want but I figured the idea of me fucking you..."

"I'd never say no to you, Stevie."

Holding his hand, the pair waited for Suzy appeared through the doors. Her flight had landed and it was a case of waiting for the bags to be unloaded. People from the same flight started to filter through from what he assumed as more international flights had landed, very few domestic flights. When Suzy did finally appear, he felt a smile immediately form as she looked around for a few seconds before she squealed, dragging her bag before she practically leapt into him.

"Stevie!" she cried. Well, not only cried, but crying, resting her head against his chest. He closed his eyes and returned the hug. She was a smidgen over five foot, blonde hair, blue eyes, a small nose and the sort of lips straight men probably loved on a woman. A small bust but a nice butt. And great legs for a shorter woman.

He missed his best friend, sharing a soft kiss on the lips, nothing more untoward than that, a sign of long held affection. Letting her go, she stepped back then looked at Damian beside her. She looked between them a couple of times before a broad grin formed, and she hugged him again. "I'm happy for you, Stevie," she whispered.

"You are?" Then he had to ask, "You know?"

Kissing his cheek, she let him go again, turning towards Damian. "Hi, I'm Suzy," she said, offering his hand.

"I'm Damian," he said, shaking her hand.

"And you're his boyfriend." Damian immediately blushed as Steven took his hand. "Oh Stevie, I'm so happy for you."

"You are?"

"Stevie, I'm your best friend. I loved what we shared at the formal and for that month or so afterwards. It will always be special to me. But I knew, at the very least, you were bisexual. But you're not, are you?"

"I guess I have a lot to tell you, Suzy. The car is outside. We'll pick Mum up on the way home. Becky is with her grandparents so you'll be in her spare room. Weird you're staying with us..."

"I'd rather be with you than miserable at home. Why do you think I'm down in Melbourne? Sun shines out my brother's arse, and my other sister can simply do no wrong. I'd rather live with your mother than mine."

"And she misses you just as much, Suzy. Come on, we can talk once we get home."

Steven ensured to keep the conversation light in the car on the way to pick up his mother, mostly just swapping stories about life at university, but even that was a minefield for him considering what he was up to most of the time. So he made sure that he and Damian asked plenty of questions about Melbourne as neither had been there before. Suzy happily talked at length about the city, what she was studying, the friends she made. No mention of any boyfriends though, but Steven would broach that subject later.

Angela was delighted to see Suzy, getting out of the car to share a hug. As soon as they were on the back seat, they were babbling away, much to the amusement of Steven and Damian, the latter reaching over to hold the hand of his boyfriend, driving along in silence.

Arriving at home, Steven showed Suzy through the house to Becky's room. The sheets had been changed and his sister had cleaned the room before their grandparents had picked her up. Dumping her bag, she hugged him again before they met Angela and Damian back in the living room, the former immediately announcing she'd order in some pizza, and that there was plenty to drink in the house if Suzy was craving a drink, particularly if alcoholic.

The conversation meandered until the pizza arrived, everyone with drinks in hand. Angela had a glass of wine, Suzy, Steven and Damian with a spirit and mixer. Suzy obviously needed a bit of liquid courage before asking, "So when did you know, Stevie?"

"Honestly? I think I've always known. Before we hooked up, Matty and I fooled around... Sort of. We'd watch porn and masturbate, which eventually turned into watching gay porn and stroking each other off. I loved making him cum. Thing is, Matty wasn't sure about his sexuality either. Everything we did left him confused. We didn't fall out of contact but we were certainly not as close for a few months."

"What happened after that?"

"He finally got in contact again, wanted to meet up. He showed up to the house where I'm currently living. I dressed up as a girl and seduced him. Had his cock in my mouth within ten minutes of his arrival. Once I'd made him cum in my mouth, he was mine, at least temporarily."

"I could see the joy on his face when he fucked you," Damian added.

"So how do you feel about each other?" Suzy wondered.

"We love each other but we're not in love. We'll always be good friends, and we might have sex occasionally."

"So how did you and Damian meet?"

Steven felt himself blushing as this was when the story would get interesting. Clearing his throat, he finished his drink before explaining. "Okay, so a few things. David, the man formerly known as 'Dad', has always proven to be a bit of a homophobe. I remember some of the names he called me. Twins were worse at times. Anyway, I wanted out of home so looked for student accommodation. Eventually found a place which was looking for something called a 'house boy'."

Suzy started to giggle and Steven figured she knew what that was. "Are you a house boy, Stevie?"

"To eight men."

"Oh my..."

"Yeah, it's when I figured out that... Suzy, I loved what we shared. I'll treasure it always. But I'm gay."

"Stevie, I know and I love you for it." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "So eight men?"

Pulling out his phone, he showed her a few photos. "That's Tom. He's my other boyfriend. He was the man to take my other virginity. Pretty much fell in love with him the day I met him to be honest. And the other men fuck me too. I thought it would be just stress relief, but we've established good relationships. Found I love sucking cock and I'm a fucking cum slut nowadays."

Angela laughed away. "Oh my, what I hear my little boy say nowadays."

"So you and Damian?"

"Tom met him first actually. Though we're in love, because I'm sometimes busy keeping the other seven happy, we agreed he'd meet one or two other boys for some fun. And that's when Damian entered the picture. The thing is, Damian slept with Tom first, but that first time we met, we just had this spark. Now I bottom like fuck for the eight men I live with. I love feeling a big throbbing cock inside me."

"Wow," Suzy whispered, "That's something..."

"Yeah, and Damian is a bottom as well. But when we're together... Well, we make love and Damian loves it when he's still the bottom." He paused a moment. "Too much information?"

"Of course not, Stevie. So you have two boyfriends?"

"Technically, I have nine if you want to count all my housemates. But then there are other things we like to do, such as going to gay clubs and using gloryholes. Sucked plenty of anonymous dick. And on Wednesday night, we stayed with our daddy's."

Suzy cracked up in laughter. "Oh Stevie, you are living your best life, aren't you?"

"I hated leaving home, as I didn't want to leave Mum and Becky behind, but it was seriously the best decision I could have made. I've spent six months discovering who I really am."

"Stevie and I also love dressing up as girls," Damian added, "We're not crossdressers, more like femboys. We don't call ourselves girl names or anything, we just like looking pretty."

That led to Steven showing more photos. Suzy adored them immediately, insisting they head out one day with the pair dressed up. "Can I be honest about something?" Suzy asked rhetorically, "I've done a little experimenting myself with a couple of girls. It's probably more socially acceptable, plus... Well, I've been a little lonely and finding a decent guy hasn't been easy."

"Fellow students?"

"Yeah, a lot of girls seem to be rather open-minded about things. I'm not in any sort of relationship, have friends with benefits arrangements. I cum, they cum, and then I can focus on work for another week. Feel safer with a woman anyway." She took a deep breath then added, "If you want company while I'm here, Angela, I won't say no."

"What?" his mother asked.

"Just saying, I always thought you were pretty. And now that you're single... Let's just say, like your son, I've found a little confidence since we were intimate. While part of me does still prefer men, I won't say no to an attractive woman if she wants to have a little fun."

Steven turned to look at his mother, noticing she was deep in thought. "It's been a long time since I fooled around with another woman..."

"Mum?"

"Oh, don't be so surprised, Steven. Suzy is right about one thing. It's always been more accepted that girls will fool around. Not everyone thinks that way, but there is a double standard between guys and girls."

"She's right," Damian added, "Girls kissing at parties would always get cheers. Guys kissing? Imagine the reaction."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Steven muttered. "Hang on! Suzy, are you hitting on my mother?" Pausing again, he started to laugh. "To be honest, she knows enough about my sex life as it is."

"I would say I'm old enough to be your mother, Suzy, but then again... I am."

"Well, the men we slept with on Wednesday night were forty-seven and forty-eight, Mum," Steven admitted, "Damn, did they fuck us hard. Still feeling it today, to be honest."

Suzy hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you're happy now, Stevie," she whispered, "And your boyfriend is gorgeous."

"I tell him all the time too. Makes him blush constantly."

"So what are our plans while I'm here?"

"To be honest, whatever you want to do. Will you want to visit your parents?"

"I'll drop by for dinner one night, but that's about it. They know I'm staying here. Didn't sound all that disappointed I won't be there at home."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Angela said.

"Thanks, Angie, but you know what my life was like. It's why I spent so much time with you and Stevie, and why I asked if I could stay with you for a week."

Despite needing to work the next day, Angela stayed up with the three youngsters to enjoy a couple more drinks before she disappeared to bed. She kissed Damian and Steven on the cheek, but left a soft kiss on Suzy's lips, perhaps a promise for something more. Definitely left Suzy blushing as his mother disappeared to her bedroom. After one more drink, the three decided it was time to hit the hay. Damian was hugged first, a friendly goodnight shared, before Steven found himself hugged tightly by his best friend.

"I missed you so much, Stevie," she whispered.

"Feel exactly the same way. It's weird not seeing you every day. Luckily, I now have a good distraction."

"I'm glad you're so happy."

"Are you, Suzy?"

"Yes. Like you, the best decision I made was leaving home. I've made some good friends and have a better support network. And your mother has always helped me out where possible."

"Matty is coming over tomorrow. He's staying the night as it's the weekend, so no work on Sunday."

That made her lean back, the smirk on her face making him chuckle. "Should I wear ear plugs tomorrow night?"

"He's bisexual. Might want to fuck me then you, or vice versa."

"I'm not attracted to Matty. He's my friend, but I don't want him physically. That was all you, Stevie."

"You really want to fool around with my mother?"

"I think your mother is wonderful, Stevie. I've always found her attractive. Think I'm a little bit bisexual nowadays. I guess I still prefer men, but there's something about the touch of a woman... Another thing that'll freak out the family too." Kissing him softly, she added, "But I'll never regret anything we shared, Stevie. You've been my best friend for fifteen years. There was no-one else on this planet I wanted as my first partner, the one to give my virginity to."

"I feel the same way, Suzy. We'll always have that, but as long as you remain my friend..."

"Always, Stevie. I love you."

"Love you too, Suzy. I'll see you in the morning."

"Have a fun night!"

Steven snorted as the insinuation was clear. She probably wasn't wrong either. Walking into his own bedroom, he shut the door and switched off the main light, the lamp already switching on, Damian already naked on the bed waiting for him. Stripping off quickly, he joined his boyfriend on the bed, their mouths meeting immediately, sliding his tongue into the mouth of his boyfriend, their tongues playful as always. Bodies moving in sync, they spent time just rubbing their cocks against each other, Damian rolling to grab the lube, pouring it on both their cocks, before resuming the playful action.

"Are you still tender?" he had to ask.

"Stevie, my arse will always be available for you. Want to make love then go to sleep? It's been a long day."

They stroked each other off slowly, continuing to make out, not stopping until they'd made each cum. Damian came first, coating his body in his baby batter, before rolling Steven onto his back, sitting between his legs, lowering his mouth and blowing him until he was close to erupting, ensuring he was covered in his own cum too.

Lifting himself up to kiss him, the pair made out until Steven felt himself rising to the occasion very quickly, Damian lowering himself back down to bring his cock back to life completely, his blues eyes continually gazing up at him. No words were exchanged as he lifted himself up, straddling his lap as he removed his plug first, placing it on the nightstand and grabbing the lube.

"Just one load, cutie," Damian whispered, "Even the plug was difficult today."

"Damian, if you're too sore..."

"Never too sore for you, Stevie. Just roll me onto my back and be gentle once you're inside me."

Damian took his time getting himself ready but was smiling when lowering himself down on Steven's hard cock. Leaning down, Steven held him tight and rolled them over so Damian was underneath him, both of them chuckling as the cum deposited on their bodies was now smeared all over them. Agreeing to shower afterwards, they made love, both would have agreed that was the right terminology. Steven was as gentle as Damian had wanted. They also knew they had to keep down the noise as least a little bit. Suzy insinuated they'd fuck but neither wanted to be over-exuberant.

"Cum in me," Damian whispered.

"Are you sore?"

Thankfully, he just smiled. "No, I just want to feel the man I love more than anyone cum inside me."

"You're too sweet to me sometimes."

"Well, your cock is inside me at the moment, so I think you're being just as sweet in return."

Steven couldn't disagree, so suggested they were both very sweet, then focused on his orgasm so they both had what they wanted in the end. He kissed his boyfriend hard as he finally came inside him, feeling Damian wrap his legs around him as always, ensuring his cock was buried as deep as possible, not wanting a single drop of his cum to escape him too soon.

After a hot shower to wash themselves down, Damian was the little spoon as always, having admitted to Steven that he loved being held as they slept. Steven would admit he loved holding him in return. The relationship was different than the one they had with Tom.

There was no need to get up the next morning, being a Saturday, his mother only working Monday to Friday. But both boys still woke up early enough, Suzy not sleeping in either, joining Angela in the kitchen for breakfast. Nothing more than cereal, toast, coffee, tea or juice. Steven certainly noticed a little light flirting between his mother and best friend. He didn't care if they did end up hooking up, he'd be happy for his mother and delighted for Suzy. He just wanted both to be happy.

Being winter, it was a lazy day inside, keeping themselves warm as they chose to watch movies and snack away until Matthew arrived. Steven and Damian were in his room chilling out when he arrived. Angela called Steven that he'd arrived, and it was obvious when he walked into the living that he'd already greeted his mother and Suzy. They exchanged a shy smile before he pointed to the couch.

Once Matthew was sat down, Steven immediately straddled his lap. "Hi," he whispered.

"Hello to you, cutie."

That earned his best friend one hell of a 'hello' kiss, feeling the cock of his best friend get harder with each passing second. The only reason he finally broke the kiss was the fact he was hard, wasn't wearing underwear, and his tracksuit bottoms would show the obvious tent as he wasn't wearing underwear. "Well, if you're going to welcome me like that every time," Matthew said.

"I'd suck your cock right now but my mother is right there."

"You do have a bedroom, sweetheart," his mother suggested.

"We probably need to have a quick chat first, Angie."

He met his eyes and knew it might not be the news he wanted to hear. Matthew took his hand, ensuring he was sat down next to him, everyone else in the house moving towards the kitchen. Turning to each other, Matthew kissed him again.

"I have a girlfriend, Stevie." he said. Before Steven could say a word, Matthew kissed him again. "Let me finish. Please?" Taking a deep breath, Steven nodded. "I have a girlfriend. You know I'm bisexual, so it shouldn't be a surprise. But while we really like each other, we have an agreement. We won't accept me sleeping with other women, or her with other men. We're both what they call hetero-romantic. But she still wants to fool around with women, and she knows about you."