The House Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that, but..."

Angela took Suzy's hand. "No apologies. I enjoyed the show. You're a beautiful young woman, Suzy. My son was fortunate to share some special times with you, and... Well, if it happens, I'd be just as fortunate."

"You're not going to ask about me?" Steven had to ask.

"No, Stevie," Angela replied, "I show an interest simply to how support, but I do not need graphic descriptions. I knew you would be having sex last night. You're safe and sound at home, with two men I know you love. That's all that matters to me."

"Thanks, Mum."

"Matthew, thanks for coming to visit," Angela added, "I'm glad your relationship has turned physical. I would never have had a problem with it before, I would have just ensured you were both safe. Stevie tests himself regularly, I assume you do too?"

"I do, plus I use condoms if I'm not with my girlfriend or Stevie. And I know Damian would be the same as Stevie. If Stevie trusts him, I do too."

"I hate condoms," Steven added, "Much prefer feeling my man bury his thick cock and just cum inside me. Bareback is awesome." He looked up and blushed. "Um... You know what? No apologies for what I just said."

"Holy shit, that's hot to hear," Suzy whispered, "Though I loved it when you came inside me during our first time, Stevie."

"Glad you were on the pill, Suzy," Angela chuckled, "I'm too young and pretty to be a grandmother."

Steven took Suzy by the hand. "I'll always love the fact our first time was together, Suzy. And I'm glad you're the only woman I'll ever be with. I love you."

She blinked rapidly, leaning across to kiss him softly. "I love you too, Stevie. So much..."

Matthew only stayed until mid-morning, his girlfriend eventually messaging, asking when he would be home. She knew where he was and who he was with, but as he'd been away on Saturday night, she obviously wanted her boyfriend to come home. Steven asked if she was with someone the previous night. He smiled with a nod. "Yeah, she has a couple of girlfriends on the side. Friends with benefits. If either catch feelings, she ends it straight away."

"So it's serious?" he asked as they walked outside to his car, everyone else having already wished him farewell.

"I'm in love her, Stevie. It's already quite serious." He sighed, running fingers through his hair. "You're happy with Damian. You're great together. In fact, it's so damned sweet and adorable, I even felt a little guilty fucking you both last night. I've met Tom too, and I'm just not sure who you belong with." He then glanced away and lowered his head. "Part of me wants to say me," he whispered, "Part of me wishes I could turn the clock back enough so I'd be brave enough to have done something."

Hugging his friend tightly, he smiled feeling Matthew's arms hold him tight in return. "I wasn't brave enough either, Matty. But I imagine our lives would be different if we had admitted our feelings."

"This is the part about catching feelings, Stevie. She promised me to do that. And..."

"Okay," Steven whispered. When he felt his best friend shudder, he knew what he was doing. He'd never seen him cry before. "It's okay, Matty. All I want is you to be happy. If this is as serious as it sounds, just invite me to your wedding. Hell, Damian and I would make your wedding fab-u-lous!"

Matthew roared with laughter, Steven leaning back to see his best friend smiling. Leaning down to kiss him, all their obvious feelings were shared during that last kiss, neither man wanting to break until they needed to take a deep breath.

"I feel the need to say sorry again, Stevie."

"I got to have you, Matty. It was all I ever wanted. If it's too difficult to see each other, please keep in contact, at least. But if last night and then this morning was the last time, for a while or forever, I won't complain."

"You're far too understanding," Matthew said softly, caressing his cheek, Steven closing his eyes as he felt tears leave his own eyes, the two men embracing each other again. Matthew finally let him go, whispered a loving farewell, before he walked around his car and slid behind the wheel. Steven felt bodies around him as Matthew started the car, wiping his eyes before he turned and smiled one last time.

"I love you," Steven whispered. Matthew wouldn't have heard it before he put the car into gear and pulled away.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Angela said softly.

"It's for the best, Mum. He loves her and he needs to focus on her, while fulfilling his other desires with someone he isn't in love with. I'm just too much of a distraction. He deserves to be happy. But if he breaks up with her, I'm making my move. I'll have Tom, Damian and Matthew. Would that bother you, Damian?"

"No, as you and I are bottoms, Tom and Matthew are tops. Perfect symmetry. As for Matthew himself, I can see why you love him, Stevie. And, frankly, he's in love with you. That much is obvious."

Sighing, he could only turn and shrug. "It is what it is for now. Suzy, my focus is now entirely on you until you return to Melbourne. I'll have the car so anything you want to do, you just let me know and it'll be organised."

"I wouldn't mind your company when I go home for dinner."

"Done. Want Damian to come too? Introduce him as my boyfriend?"

"Eh, while that might be amusing, considering what they seem to think about me, if I turned up with my gay best friend and his boyfriend, they wouldn't be rude to you, but I'd cop shit for months afterwards."

"I'll look after your boyfriend," Angela suggested.

"Would that be weird?" Damian asked Steven.

"Hell no. I love your mum," Damian stated. That earned him a tight hug from Angela.

Dinner with Suzy and her family ended up being held on Tuesday night. Suzy had often talked about her life at home and, if Steven was honest, within an hour, he could understand why Suzy was staying with his family instead of her own. It seemed nothing was good enough, verging on her parents belittling any achievement she made. He spent most of the time holding her hand in support, and ended up biting his tongue more and more until Suzy had enough.

Thankfully, dinner was finished by then. Suzy just rose to her feet, wiped her mouth with a napkin, and cleared her throat. "And now you know why I'm in Melbourne. Trust me, if I'd found a spot, I'd have gone to Perth and you wouldn't have seen me again for years, at the very least. Come on, Stevie, I'm going to go somewhere I'm actually loved and appreciated."

Steven was polite enough to thank her parents for dinner before he followed Suzy outside, where she was already waiting in the passenger seat. Her parents and siblings did follow, Steve ignoring what they were saying, simply getting behind the wheel. "Are we going?" he asked.

"I'm not staying here a second longer, Stevie. Take me home."

By the time he'd turned onto the main road leading back home, Suzy was in floods of tears. He eventually pulled over into the car park of a take-away chain, put the car in park, then hugged her tightly. "I didn't think it would be that bad," he admitted.

"I'm their youngest. I shouldn't be treated in such a manner. All they ever do is focus on any perceived failure rather than my successes. I can't bring myself to hate any of them, but I hate being around them."

"I love you, Suzy. Always will."

"I know you love me, Stevie. If we hadn't had sex before, I'd have said you were like a brother to me."

"Well, I'm not sure about you, but I don't have family from Tasmania. Maybe in this moment, I'm like a brother to you?"

That earned a giggle from his best friend, the two continuing to hug until she told him she finally felt a little better. Driving the rest of the way home with her hand in his, as soon as Angela saw her when they walked indoors, Suzy found herself wrapped in a hug by his mother, Damian clearly intrigued as to how badly the evening had gone. Sitting at the dinner table, everyone had a drink before Suzy went over the events of the evening.

"Suzy, as far as I'm concerned, you'll always have a home here. You're my son's best friend."

"Mum, what they were saying... I honestly think we return this week, pack up anything we can take, and she can put it in my room too."

They all looked at Suzy, who was contemplative for a little while. "Thank you for the offer, Angela, but I'll wait until I've graduated before I cut ties. But I'm going to need to see or hear genuine apologies before I see them again. Of course, they're heads are in the sand and they'll believe I over-reacted. My parents are one thing, my siblings are smug pricks."

"You're in my room tonight, Suzy," Angela told her, "Specifically for cuddles."

"Okay," she replied softly, "I'd like that, Angie."

"You fly back Sunday, yeah?" Steven asked. After Suzy nodded, he told her his idea. "Damian and I should take you out on Friday night. How would you like to spend the night with a couple of femboys?"

"Can I come along too?" his mother asked.

"What?"

"I'd like to come along."

"Um, Mum, Damian and I... We sometimes do stuff when we're in these clubs."

"Okay, so Suzy and I will have fun while you're off sucking cock."

Suzy burst into laughter. So did Damian. Steven just stared at his mother for a minute before finally shrugging. "I mean, if you really want to."

"I think it'll be a lot of fun!"

Damian and Steven shared a glance before they both shrugged. "Okay, it'll be the four of us. But, Mum, seriously, you might see things..."

"Actually," Damian started, taking his hand, "Can we make this a date, Stevie? I mean no-one else. No gloryhole. No anonymous sex."

He turned to his boyfriend immediately and smiled. "You be the femboy and I'll go dressed normal?"

Damian smiled. "No, I want you as a slutty schoolgirl too. You look so fucking sexy..."

Steven leapt on his boyfriend, kissing him deeply, falling onto the lounge together. They barely heard the laughter of the two women, only realising they were alone once they were both as hard as ever, rubbing against each other despite their clothing, raising their heads to see they were alone. "So we're making love now, right?" Damian asked eagerly.

"I'm going to pound your tight little bum now, sweetie."

It wasn't a surprise to anyone that Angela booked time off work for the next three days, Steven thanking her when taking her out for a few hours each day, giving Damian and himself time alone so they could make love or simply enjoy being alone together. They enjoyed going down on each other at the same time, making sure they had both cum, before Damian eagerly got into position for Steven's cock.

Thursday night, Suzy again opened the door and watched the two make love. Neither minded when she entered their room, closing the door behind her. "Is this okay?" she whispered.

"It's fine. You're just curious, right?"

"I've watched a little gay porn since I got here. But seeing it in real life... You're both so pretty..."

Damian and Steven shared a glance. "Wait until tomorrow night, Suzy. We're going as slutty schoolgirls. Then we'll look pretty and also really fucking hot," Steven said.

"Okay, I'll give you some privacy then. But thanks for not freaking out."

Next morning, Suzy was blushing when the two boys walked in. They'd made sure they'd fucked as loudly as possible after waking up, Angela bursting into laughter as Damian put on an act of hobbling, Steven looking as smug as ever. When Damian sat down gingerly, Angela looked at her son. "What have you done to the poor boy?"

"As far as I can recall, he was begging for my big fat cock to go as deep as possible, Mum."

"Yeah, we heard that, among various other things," Suzy whispered.

"Suzy, we were putting it on. Trust me, nearly every time with Damian is gentle and loving. It's others who fuck us as hard as you can imagine."

"Like Matthew with you?"

"Exactly. He nailed us both. You obviously saw how big and thick his cock was when slamming into me."

Angela laughed again as she placed plates in front of everyone. "What I hear at the breakfast table nowadays... Good thing Becky isn't here."

The four lazed around the house, watching a couple of movies as daytime weekday television was atrocious. After a filling late lunch, everyone started to get ready, Suzy joining Angela in her bedroom, the two boys getting ready in Steven's room as always. They selected the sluttiest clothing possible, the shortest skirts that meant, if they even bent over slightly, they'd be showing off their arse, panties that were tight and would show off their cheeks, with thigh highs and heels.

No surprise they ended up fooling around while getting ready, Damian bent over the bed as Steven slowly thrust into him. "We're doing this in the club," Damian moaned, "I love you so much, Stevie."

Steven leaned forward, resting his forearms to either side of him. "I love you too, Damian. When we're finished at university, we're living together. I want this with you every night."

"And Tom?"

Steven stopped, leaving his cock buried. "Tom will always be with us, Damian."

"And Jim, if he'd want to be with us?"

"We can talk to him. You like Jim?"

"I do, but I know he loves you, Stevie."

After doing their nails, both on hands and feet, doing their hair and make-up, they resumed getting dressed before meeting Angela and Suzy in the living room. Plenty of photos were taken before the taxi arrived that would drive them all the way into the city. They would be visiting the same club they were regulars at though would visit a couple of pubs beforehand that would welcome two young men dressed as girls.

After a couple of drinks at each, the two boys escorted his mother and best friend to their favoured club, Luke on the door as always. As soon as he noticed them, he waved them forward. "Well, how are you two cuties doing?" he asked.

"We're just fine, Luke. Here for a good time. This is Angela and Suzy. They're our friends," Stevie replied.

"Nice to meet you ladies. Any friends of Stevie's are friends of mine. Please, head inside, have a good time. And, Stevie, if you want some fun later."

Steven smiled but took Damian by the hand. "I'd love to, Luke, but it's date night with my boyfriend."

"Ah, I understand. Well, you two look adorably slutty as always. Have a good time inside."

Steven and Damian both kissed his cheek, giggling as there was no doubt his cheeks did colour slightly, before escorting his mother and best friend inside. Angela bought the four of them a drink before she told the boys to just do what they normally did. Once the place filled up a little more, Steven bought a round of drinks, the boys heading to the dance floor. Dancing close together, it didn't take long before they were making out, hands underneath their very short skirts. Once Damian turned around, grinding against him, Steven couldn't help himself as he stroked his cock, lips all over his neck.

"Fuck," Damian moaned.

Checking his plug was in place, he pulled that out, Damian offering the purse he was carrying, wiping it off with a wet wipe before he lubed both of them up. The crowd noticed what was going on, Steven sliding his cock inside his boyfriend in front of a number of people. It was then a mixture of dancing and fucking, the pair making out continuously, Damian turned to look into the eyes of his lover.

"I love you so fucking much," he whimpered.

Steven kissed him deeply. "Ditto," he whispered, "Absolutely fucking ditto."

Neither boy had any idea how long Steven had his cock inside Damian before he finally needed to cum. When he did, everyone recognised Steven's orgasm, the bell ringing, before Damian enjoyed his as Steven stroked him off without hesitation, the bell ringing again. Both took off their panties, Damian's full of his cum, handing his present to his boyfriend. After collecting their shots, they found Angela and Suzy off in a corner, all over each other. In fact, it looks like his mother was finger-blasting his best friend something fierce.

"Well, we're not the only one's getting fucked tonight," Damian joked, "Did you know your mother was bi-curious?"

"No, but I have a feeling my mother is exploring things that has interested her over the years."

Returning to the dancefloor, the two boys had a great time. There was a lot of flirting received, but the two boys let anyone approaching know they were there together and not interested in anything else. Angela and Suzy eventually joined them on the dancefloor. Suzy blushing as brightly as he'd ever seen, Angela looking rather happy with life. Neither boy mentioned what they'd seen.

They stayed out until early the next morning before they started to tire. Booking a taxi wasn't a problem, Steven sitting in the front seat as Angela and Suzy snuggled together behind him, noticing Damian fell asleep within a few minutes of them leaving. By the time they arrived back home, it was obvious, to his eyes, Angela and Suzy would be sleeping together that night. Taking a sleepy Damian by the hand, he wished the two women goodnight, leading Damian to the bathroom for a quick shower, before heading to bed.

Neither young man heard his mother or his best friend in the throes of passion barely half an hour later.

He only recognised how close they already were on the Sunday when taking Suzy to the airport. Although a domestic flight, there were still all the usual security procedures so they had to say goodbye in the terminal. Damian hugged her, hoping to see her again, before Steven and Suzy shared a long embrace, his friend weeping as she confessed to missing him terribly.

Then she said goodbye to Angela, and the kiss was breath-taking. "Well, I think she's going to miss my mother more, for some reason," Steven joked.

"I'll fly up the next break," Suzy whispered, holding his mother tightly.

"And the summer break?"

"I'll come up and see you all again, though... Maybe... I don't know..."

"If you meet someone, Suzy, all you need do is let me know. Long distance is difficult, but I have your number."

"I'll keep in touch."

After she wished the three of them farewell again, Angela hugged her son as she confessed to getting on with Suzy even better than before. When he suggested they'd had sex either on Friday or Saturday night, or both nights, she didn't deny it. In fact, Steve hadn't seen his mother's face light up with such a smile in a long time.

Steven was left thinking his mother was falling in love.

His mother would also be saying to her son and boyfriend, as they'd also packed with university classes set to resume the next day. She drove him to the large house, the gate opening as soon as she pulled up, no surprise nearly all the young men he lived with already back, eager to see him and Damian. Angela was welcomed as always, laughing away as Steven and Damian were both hugged and kissed, obvious to anyone watching that the two young men were incredibly popular and their friends had missed them terribly.

Angela didn't stay took long, Steven walking her out to her car. Sharing a warm embrace, he promised to visit more often, it just depended on his classes. Otherwise, she just told him to have fun and have all the sex he could. He laughed, assuring her that was at least one of his plans.

Preparing for bed later that evening, Damian was waiting on his bed, completely naked as always, when they shared a look and knew what they both wanted. Hand in hand, they walked down the hallway to the master bedroom, Tom looking up from his position on the bed.

"We really fucking missed you, Tom," Steven stated, "Can we sleep with you all week?"

"I want nothing more than that. Get over here, you two. I have no idea how I managed to last two weeks without you. Trust me, I've masturbated so much to the videos we've made together, my right arm has to be more muscular than my left."