The House Femboy 03

Story Info
Calix Learns What It Really Means To Be A Sex Slave.
3.4k words
4.43
4.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boiwifey
Boiwifey
101 Followers

Recap: A femboy named Calix who posts nudes online is invited to live in a mansion filled with horny people who all want him. He quickly agrees because his life is awful and is introduced to some of the residents of the mansion. After having dinner, the man who invited him named Daniel carries him to his new bedroom. All hot and bothered, Calix pleads for Daniel to make him cum. Taking Calix's virginity, Daniel heads out and Calix falls asleep. He wakes up the next morning to a maid giving a rack of new feminine clothes. Not sure what to wear, he goes to take a bath in the giant bathroom. There, one of the members he met Alexi comes into join him in the bath. Alexi gives Calix a hand job and then leaves for work. All cleaned and ready to start his day, Calix puts on his new femboy clothes and goes downstairs to see Daniel who is ready to show him around.

The House Femboy 3: New House, New Rules

I looked around the living room that I had seen last night. It looked so different in the middle of the day with the light beaming through the ornate glass that overlooked the room. Daniel was sitting on one of the couches with a wooden stand that had a plate of breakfast food. Next to him was another stand with the same food. I quickly put together that he wanted me to come and sit next to him. Being able to anticipate the residents' needs is surely going to be a valuable skill while I am living here. Though I am scared what could happen if I fail to do so. Daniel, Alexi, or anyone else hasn't given me any reason to fear them but the thought lurked in the front of my mind. Surely getting to live rent free has to have a bigger price than being a little slut for 20 horny people. What am I missing?

I walked over to Daniel and sat down. "Good morning," I said with a smile.

"You're looking real cute there, Calix. You picked out a nice set of clothes," he said while fiddling with my pink crop top.

"Yeah, well... I always really wanted to dress like this but was too scared of what people would think of me if I did. I watched many other femboys and got some fashion tips from them, so I pretty much knew what I would like if given the opportunity to select from a myriad of choices."

Daniel laughed while taking a bite of his French toast. "There you go again. So articulate! You really are a little genius, you."

I brushed away his compliment with a blush and a gentle wave. "Oh, I'm really not. I just picked up on my mother's vocab growing up. She really had all the smarts. I on the other hand am a big dummy. I just sound like her."

Daniel's face grew concerned. "Is your mother dead?"

His question hit me like a bowling ball. "She is," I said bluntly.

"When did she die?"

"Right when I graduated from High School."

"You're 19. Does that mean it was last year?"

"Two years ago. I graduated early at 17."

Daniel suddenly hugged me. "I'm sorry, baby boy. That explains so much about why you were so sad. I am so happy that you are here now. I know grief takes many years when it comes to death. But I will be right here with you through it all."

"Oh, um..."

"What is it?" Daniel asked.

"She died, but I wasn't that much upset about it. She was kind of cold. If I'm being honest, I don't think I loved her. If you surmised that I was sad because my parent died, you would actually be correct. My dad died when I was 14. He was the best dad in the whole world." Thinking about him is making it hard to talk about. I held back my tears. "He was nice, kind, uplifting, affectionate, and supportive. We used to just lay down on the couch when I was younger and watch TV together and he always made me feel safe. I loved my dad when he was still alive. But ever since he died I don't think I've ever really been the same. My mother didn't take his death very well. She shut down emotionally and never rebooted. Then she died. Due to being 17, the agents weren't sure if they should put me in foster care. I eventually declared myself as an adult due to extreme circumstances and then got a job to support myself. I had to get a roommate and do side hustles to pay rent and food and that's pretty much it." I can't believe I just told him all of that. I never tell people about my past. Not even my now former roommate knows! What if Daniel starts to think I have daddy issues... I don't even want to think about the implications of that.

"Oh, come here, sweetie," he says and grabs me barely giving me enough time to put my food down. He starts caressing my sides. I feel kind of vulnerable considering the lacy pastel girl clothes I'm wearing. My skin is exposed way more than it was last night. "I'm so sorry I assumed. A part of me likes to think I know you really well because of all the time I spent enjoying your content. But I now realize that there is so much to learn. And I cannot wait to get to know you more."

"No, no problem. Don't be sorry." Oh God, did I make him feel bad? I've barely been here a day and I'm already being a bad boy. I can feel myself falling deeper into the submission of being a house boy. Daniel must feel my surrender because he sat me down a little forcibly.

"Now, it's time we start your training." Suddenly Daniel picked me up and through me over his back making my already loosely covered thighs more visible.

"Wait, what?" I say as we start walking down one of the halls. "You didn't say anything about training me."

Daniel managed a small chuckle. "Oh, Calix. Of course, there's going to be training. If you're going to be our good little house boy, then you're going to have to learn how to please us. You won't be working per say, but you'll definitely have to put in the work. You have so much to learn after all! You have to learn how to take a 9-inch cock, how to give better blow jobs, how to suck pussy, how to put together the cutest outfits, things like that and so much more. By the end of your training, you'll know how to please 6 of us at once. You have two sweet little holes to be filled, 2 arms, and a whole body!"

I don't know what to think of all of this. Daniel never told me that I had to be trained. He made it seem like I could just be myself as I already am, and everyone here would just fuck me when they pleased. "But Daniel, I didn't sign up for kink school."

He squeezes my body harder as we start to go down some stairs. "You didn't think it would be so easy, did you Calix? You're going to be living rent-free. You're going to have to know how to please us all. Don't worry. If you follow your instructions, you will be a very happy little boy. Good boys are obedient boys." We got to the bottom of the stairs and Daniel opened a metal door.

"Where are we going?

"The basement." My little cock got hard when he said that.

We enter the basement of the mansion. I first pictured a room filled with BDSM material, but it was just a regular old basement with some sitting space, a chair, a small table, and a radio.

"Normally, here in Houston we don't have basements because of the frequent flooding. But, we were able to afford a flooding precaution system that makes sure not a drip of water makes it down here. We're very privileged to have this. Gives us a good space to train a boy like you." He pokes my chest and it kind of hurt.

I'm scared, but kind of excited. When Alexi used me earlier, I did not expect my day would bring me down here. Despite my excitement, all I could vocalize was my terror. "Daniel, bring me back up! I didn't sign up for this!" I start squirming in his arms.

"Shh," he says and puts his finger on my mouth. "Calm down, my sweet little angel. You are a very good boy, right? That means you listen to your Daddies and Mommies, right?" He rubs my head to sooth me into submission. Something about a man rubbing my head and speaking softly to me makes my head empty.

"Yes, Daniel."

"Good boy." He sat me down on the chair and clamps my hands to the handle. "Now, we can begin. First off, we must go over the rules. Number one, there will be no leaving the house unless instructed by and guided by a member of the staff or one of your owners. We can't have you running about like you're a free boy. You are ours now. Your body, mind, and soul are the property of this house and will forever be as long as we degree." This is going deeper than I thought it would. Am I sure this is what I really want? I guess my agency has been taken.

"Number 2, you must obey your owners like we are your God. No matter what they declare of you, you must do so quickly and promptly. If two of your owners declare you do contradiction, simply inform your speaking owner, and have them contact the other. They will peacefully resolve the issue. Number 3, you are not to use any of the non-entertainment or leisure electronics such as the kitchen oven. You are too dumb to use those appliances without hurting yourself. I am sorry, but it's true. But that's why we like you." I really could not disagree. "Number 4, you must shave and douche your bussy daily as well as bathe twice daily. You are to be perfectly clean and suitable for fucking at all times. You are a femboy. And femboys are sex toys to superiors. Your life purpose is to make us happy. Do you understand that, Calix?"

"Yes, Sir."

"See, you're a natural born submissive. While it is not a rule to refer to us in the formal, it is highly appreciated and will likely result in rewards. Now, Rule Number Five. You are to follow our dietary restrictions. You shall not be eating meat of any kind and your sugars will be highly regulated. You will have a healthy balance of protein, fruits, vegetables, starch, and dairy."

"I'm lactose intolerant."

"Noted. Rule number six, you shall exercise daily and follow our regiment. Since you do not wish to take female hormones, we are going to make sure your body is naturally feminine with a perfected exercise routine. Your thighs will be thick, your ass will pop, your tummy will be flat and spongy, and your arms will be weak and flimsy. This is to ensure you stay pretty and feminine for years to come. While we will not force you to exercise, if you don't, we will put you on female hormones. This is less so a punishment and more so a quality assurance."

My head is spinning. This is too much information for my little head. How am I going to memorize everything he said. I've already forgotten half! "Um, Daniel?"

"Yes, baby boy?"

"What happens if I ever slip up on the rules?"

He grew dark and scary. "We will have to punish you, Calix."

"Punish me?"

"Yes."

"How so?"

"Well, you won't like it. We believe that a sub's punishments should not be something you enjoy. The point is to train you, so you act correctly. So, your punishments will not be pleasant. I am hesitant to tell you because I don't want to scare you and I believe it will never come to that." He leans into my face and kisses my cheek.

"I can handle it."

"You sure?'

"I am."

"Alright. Your punishment depends on how severely you broke the rules. For example, if it was a small infraction, you may just be locked in time-out for an hour in a closet. If you commit a serious infraction, we may have to brand you like a cow, so you don't forget who owns you."

"That last one sounds really scary."

"It is. I don't want it to come to that. I really don't."

I guess I understand now. I really am the property of The House. I have given away my life to these people. They really own me now.

"Now that we have gone over the rules, do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Good. Good boys don't ask questions. Now to move on to an order of business." Daniel grabs a box from the back of the basement. From it emerges a small metal object that I don't recognize.

"What is that?"

Daniel laughed again. "Oh, this? This is a chasity cage." Oh no. "This is to make sure you remain tame."

"Wait, I don't want that!"

"I'm afraid you do not have a choice my sweet little angel." He approaches with the cage and takes off my bottoms and exposes my little hairless cock. He then kisses my cock. "Oh, what a sweet little specimen. You can just tell that you were made to pleasure. Your little dicklet is so sweet and small. And I know you don't want it all locked up, but after a few days it will start to feel really good. You will forget it's even on there because of the pleasure it will bring you. You're going to have to orgasm from other ways. I am so glad I got the chance to jerk you off last night before this. Lucky me." He grabs my balls and scoops them into a metal ring. Then he put the top casing and locked it onto the ring. God dammit, why does my cock have to be so small! He got it in without an issue! And it really hurts! Why is Daniel doing this to me?

"Don't cry, baby boy. It will all feel better soon."

"Daniel!" I cry as he finishes the process of locking up my cock.

"There, all done. You look so cute." He pulls out a camera from his pocket before snapping a picture. "I'm going to send this to the group chat." I feel so embarrassed. I cannot believe I'm never going to get the chance to have traditional sex with a woman. I was so looking forward to that.

Daniel went back into the box and pulled out another metal object. "We're not done?" I asked.

"Not quite." Daniel unlocks my cuff and tells me to turn over and grabs me super tightly. He runs his hand under my shirt and grabs my nipples. "Now, don't struggle pretty boy. This is going to hurt a little." I feel a phallic metal object going up my ass.

"Ahh!" I scream.

"It's going to be okay," he says as he violates my hole. "Almost there... and..." plop.

"Is that a butt plug?" I ask.

"Much better." The object inside of me came to life. It starts vibrating furiously.

"Ehhhhh, oooooohhh, eeeee, ahhh," I start moaning! What is this?

"This is an anal vibrating butt plug. You are to have this in you at all times except when you go to the bathroom, are cleaning yourself, or an owner takes it out. You are to keep it clean at all times. You will be provided with the correct cleaning materials." I was too busy adjusting to the phallic metal object in my ass. I fall to the ground as it becomes too much for me to handle.

"Consider this the start of your training. Right now, I imagine your little cock is trying to get hard. As it does, your brain will start to rewire to only feel pleasure from your precious hole. You are to stay in here until you are able to orgasm purely from the vibration. When you do, I will return and stop the vibrator."

The next sound I hear is the sound of a slamming door. Daniel has left. I did not dare protest in the fear of being punished by him. The vibrator seemed to only get more intense as time went on. It felt like small electro shocks in my ass vibrating my prostate. After a few minutes of agony and pleasure, I hear the radio come on.

"You are a good sissy. You always wanted to be a good sissy. You love being a sissy. You love serving other people. You love cock. You love the smell of cock. You love real men fucking you. You are a cock sleeve made for pleasure. You're only purpose in life is to be a cum dumpster for real men. Come on, sissy. Obey. Obey your superiors." It's a pre-recording of sissy hypnosis. The same lines keep repeating themselves. They're trying to train me.

I started shouting hoping Daniel could hear me. "Guys! I don't need this! I already will obey you no matter what! I promise. I'm already a good boy! Please!" There was no reply. The only response I got was the plug increasing its intensity. Bzzzzzzzz. On and on and on. Pre-cum was leaking outside of my cock like a faucet left on.

I try to stand up, but the plug is making it really hard. It feels too good! It feels like I'm being fucked over and over! I can feel my drool on my lips. Maybe this isn't so bad. I try to jack off, but then feel the cold metal of the slippery cage on my hand. The cage has been soaked in my pre-cum.

How long has it been? It's so dark in here. My perception of time is warping. Has it been an hour? Two hours? A day? All I know is that the vibrator in me is good. I love cocks. Cocks are life. Men are stronger and smarter than me. Women are stronger and smarter than me. Real men and women are better than me. I am so lucky to get to serve them. My life purpose is to serve them. I am worthless. The only worth I have is in how hard a man or woman can orgasm on me. I was made to pleasure. Femboys are property. I am property. I'm a good girl. Daniel is God. Alexi is God. All of them are God. They love me so much. I am so ungrateful. I own them everything in the world. I love pussies. I love eating pussies. I like pussies being slammed in my face. My cock is pointless. It can never go inside of a woman. I was made to pleasure. I am... I am.. I'm gonna to... fuck. I'm going to cum! AHHHHHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cummies. Cummies in me. Nice warm man cummies. I wanna get boipreggers. Please please get me boipreggers!

Suddenly the door opens, and the vibrator stops. I hear Daniel coming down the stairs. I feel so weak and helpless. I was just forced to orgasm by a real man. I couldn't form a word. All I saw was Daniel, basked in light, picking me off the ground and smiling. "You did so good, Calix. You're such a good boy. Such a sweet little boy." He said while stroking my worn-out body.

Daniel is so sweet to me. I think I might love him already. He carries me up the stairs and back to my bed. I look out the window of my room and see darkness. "It's time to get some sleep. Tomorrow you're going to get properly bred, my sweet prince." He tucks me in and closes the room door. I feel so exhausted. All I can do is sleep.

Boiwifey
Boiwifey
101 Followers