The House Gnome and Mrs. Clause Ch. 01

Story Info
Now we know why Santa is so generous.
5k words
4.32
5.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers

This story contains elements of sexual domination, forced submission, mind control, and non-consensual sex acts. Please do not read this text if you are disturbed by these themes. This is a work of fiction and the ideas depicted in the story should only exist in fantasy. When interacting with others in real life, always threat them with kindness.

There's no sunrise at the North Pole in late December. Nevertheless, the pixies always know when it's time to wake. The one called Tobi flittered near the ear of the house gnome, raising him from his fitful rest. Moving from the reclined seat he used for his bed, the house gnome stood and stretched. He did not enjoy his life, but he was resigned to see his tasks through.

As he gained his balance, he moved toward the large bed in the center of the room. Tobi had flown ahead of him, and was whispering softly into the ear of Mrs. Clause, waking her. The nude wife slid from the blankets and stood gracefully.

The house gnome reached up and took her hand. His head was no higher than her thigh and as he led her to the bathroom to begin their morning routine he looked like a child dragging along a reluctant parent. Once inside the chamber, the room was illuminated through the power of Christmas magic.

The house gnome gently guided his ward to the throne and stood by silently as she emptied her water into the pot. She sighed as her bladder was emptied, a tiny burden removed from her. The house gnome stood mute, his hand resting on her naked thigh listing to the tinkling of water and smelling the acrid scent of her waste.

It's not commonly known that Mrs. Clause is a title, not a name. In fact, although there has only ever been one Santa, this Mrs. Clause is the ninety-second woman to serve as Mrs. Clause. The first Mrs. Clause had been thought to be immortal, just as the big man himself, but after thousands of years by his side, she was violently removed from the mortal plane.

When her waste was expelled, Mrs. Clause stood, turning away from the house gnome and leaned forward, with her hands resting on the vanity. The house gnome pushed a small stool between her legs, then stood on it and pushed his lips to her moist folds, using his tongue and mouth to clean the last drips of urine from her labia and buttocks.

While the true nature of Santa is only really understood by those who can shift between the dimensions of time and reality, it is generally understood that he was born into this word as the forbidden offspring of two eternally warring factions. His father an imbued servant of the creator and his mother a favored spawn of the deceiver. A singular soul and the only one know to have dominion over the powers of order and the powers of chaos as a birth rite.

When the house gnome was satisfied that he'd cleaned the Master's wife he retrieved the lube bucket from a shelf and pushed is tiny arm into the goo all the way up to his elbow. Returning to his stool, once again behind the towering woman, he carefully rubbed the lube onto her delicate pucker and eased his first finger into her anus.

No one on earth knows how old Santa is, only that he has existing on this plane for tens of thousands of years. Growing in understanding and power, and learning over millennia how to control the duality of his gifts. Sometime before the first man fucked the first neanderthal he had found his balance. He'd mastered both the power of creation and the power of destruction. For every benevolent act, he was laden with a burden that could only be relieved though an act of selfishness.

As her anus relaxed, the house gnome pushed more fingers into Mrs. Clause until his whole hand was inside her up to the wrist. He then began stroking his little arm, pushing deeper each time until he was moving from wrist to elbow with every stroke. Her whispered moans gained urgency, and her soft flesh heated and burned with passion.

The house gnome heard the stir from the other room. Santa was awake, no doubt the work of the pixies. He quickened his pace, knowing the more he was able to lube and relax the woman, the more readily she could accept what was coming.

While Santa is typically regarded as a generous and giving soul, he knew that to maintain his power he would also need to balance his desires, and enable his selfish nature in some way. His favorite way was by fucking. He became the most powerful, and experienced, and selfish cocksman the world has ever known.

When the Master entered the chamber, the house gnome turned to face him, his tiny arm still stroking in and out. Santa stood in front of the house gnome, his naked cock just inches from the tiny creatures mouth. Santa's cock is huge. The house gnome used his free hand to grab the cock and push the foreskin back, exposing the turgid purple glands.

He forced the tip of the cock into his mouth, his lips stretched around the base of Santa's cock head. When he released the foreskin, it slid forward, flowing around his lips and covering them completely. The effect made it look as if the house gnome was a part of the cock, his whole body a gross appendage of the powerful being's phallus.

Still pumping his arm into Mrs. Clause's bowels the house gnome prepared to serve. He did not have long to wait. Suddenly the hot putrid taste of the powerful man's piss filled his mouth and assaulted his sense. Still he fisted with all his might. Fisting and swallowing and trying beyond hope to ignore the hell he was living. Trying to ignore the humiliation and the degradation. Trying to ignore the burning and the pain in this throat, the strain of his stretched lips. Trying to ignore the bloating and the fullness that came from stomaching the larger man's waste.

He looked up into the large man's eyes and saw his pleasure. The selfishness of forcing this pain and humiliation onto another soul, the joy of knowing he had the power to demand this service. Mrs. Clause was moaning loudly now, the house gnome's efforts bringing her close to climax. But before she could achieve her orgasm the Master finished his piss and slapped the house gnome across this face, sending him flying off the stool and pulling his arm from her ass with an audible plop.

Santa took his place behind her and replaced the house gnome's arm with his much larger cock. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the familiar stretch of his cock against her sphincter. The lube did it's job, and with a single, slow push, the massive organ disappeared into her.

Her moans were gone, replaced by the screams of pleasure and passion as her man's cock stimulated her beyond her control. The first orgasm wracked her body and the strong man was forced to hold her up as she convulsed and screamed and came on his dick.

The house gnome quickly returned to his stool, still required to serve, to obey even though his face stung and his stomach retched. He stood on his stool and took the brute's testicles into his mouth, licking and sucking them. His head bobbed back and forth as Santa ass fucked his bride.

The first Mrs. Clause was a succubus. This wasn't know to Santa when he wed her, he only knew she was a creature that could adsorb his punishing cock and never complain. Her motives were of course selfish, thinking she could absorb his power and become a god like him. But as time passed she realized he didn't get weaker as she absorbed the sexual punishment he meted out. He got stronger.

They grew to love each other, bound by lust and selfishness. During this time the myth of Santa was born. He spent so much chaotic power fucking the succubus that he could only find balance through unimaginable generosity. He gave away everything he could, and used his power to generate more of whatever was needed.

Of course this was long before any modern religions existed. But in those early years of human evolution the superstitions of the masses usurped his purpose and even the early shamans created elaborate stories which explained his actions through the lens of their dogma.

The second orgasm ripped through the soft body of the delicate woman. The house gnome extracted the testicles from his mouth and moved his ministrations to the dirty, hairy asshole of his Master. Licking and probing with his tongue as he tried to match the movement of the man's hips.

His only comfort in this moment of abject degradation was that the power of Christmas magic sustained every living creature in the sanctum. Souls were not required to eat, and so there was no solid waste to be disposed of. The humiliated little gnome knew he'd be forced to consume it if that were not the case. He was convinced the only reason piss existed here was so the selfish brute could force him to drink it.

His tongue was pushed completely inside of Santa's asshole when his wife came for the third time. This eruption triggered the big man to come as well and he bellowed like a wounded beast as he drained his balls into her battered asshole.

Santa grabbed the house gnome by the hair, lifting him off his feet and away from his asshole. He brought him forward and shoved his cum slick cock back into the tiny creature's punished mouth. The house gnome accepted the cock and pushed his tongue deep into Santa's cum tube, simultaneously cleaning the semen out of his urethra while providing the master with pleasure. When the tip was clean, the master wiped the shaft of his fuck stick across the house gnome's face and dropped him with disregard as he left the chamber, ready to wake the elves and start the day.

The house gnome took to his feet again and moved behind the fucked out woman. She was collapsed against the vanity and gibberish tumbled quietly from her mouth as the demon seed leaked and dripped from her gaped asshole. He stuck out his tongue and began licking the drips of foul seed back to her battered sphincter, then latched his mouth around her tired anus and sucked the cum out, using suction and his tongue to remove the filth that had been deposited inside her.

The semen wasn't white like human seed, but was dark orange and a deep purple vapor rose from it when exposed to the open air. It tasted like cupcakes mixed with brimstone, a mixture of sweetness and vileness. A balance of order and chaos.

When Mrs. Clause was clean and semen free, another pixie, the one called Gobi, took her from the care of the house gnome. She was escorted back to the main room to be dressed for the day. The house gnome hurried to his spot.

The spot was outside, but despite the extreme cold, he was warm due to the power of Christmas magic. He ran to the rear of the cottage and stood next to the black earth. It was the only place for hundreds of miles where the earth was exposed and not covered with snow or permafrost. No one seemed to know why the snow was missing, but the pixies told him it was the only place safe enough for him to discharge the chaos that was boiling inside of him.

From the moment he'd accepted the piss into his body it had been distilling inside him. It's chaotic power reiterating his physical form and encasing his mind, predisposing him to servitude. Now he could feel it pressing to escape him. He dropped his trousers and clutched at the tiny little penis between his legs. Even for a gnome his cock was tiny. It was smaller than a pixie's cock, the hole he pissed from wasn't even visible to the naked eye.

But piss he did. The stream of waste was so narrow, the liquid evaporated before even hitting the ground. It evaporated into a smoky violet haze that drifted slowly to the spot of black earth were is settled and dissipated. It took a very long time for his tiny cock to expel all the piss and semen he'd consumed that morning, but when it left his body, the torment of his humiliation and the pain of his abuse was assuaged as the power of Christmas magic enslaved his mind and readied him again for the Master's purposes.

When his waste was expelled, the drip returned. All day, everyday a steady persistent drip of semen leaked constantly from his tiny cock. A constant reminder that his cock was not able to achieve erection. A reminder that the pleasure of orgasm he witness in others would never be his. It leaked and pooled in his pants all day and by evening he had a wet spot down to his knees. But during the night it somehow just disappeared. Almost certainly more Christmas magic.

Santa and the first Mrs. Clause were together for many thousands of years. He fucked his chaos into her and she greedily accepted it. But then something odd happened. Mrs. Clause began to age. By this time Santa knew she was a demon, and a child of the deceiver, an agent of chaos. No one could figure out why she grew old. Demons are immortal, but not this one.

Still, even though she aged, she continued to take his offerings gladly, and his love for her never dulled. And then came the year of horror. Calamity and war and pestilence and famine filled all the earth. It was a perfect storm of death and suffering and the call for relief was deafening in his ears. His generosity grew and his need to fuck away the chaos grew. He was fucking his favorite wife almost non stop. It was too much, even for her, a succubus.

It was on the eve of the winter solstice when she finally could take no more. Santa was standing between her legs, her back on a table as he thrust into her, trying in vain to fuck himself into balance. He fucked too hard, too much, too fast. In an instant, a flash of light blinded him, and she was gone. Evaporated into thin air by the explosion of all the power she was forced to receive. He had fucked his true love to death, the most selfish act he'd ever known.

That one act brought balance. The war mongers sought peace, the rains returned to the famished plains, the pestilence receded and balance was restored. But it wouldn't last forever.

The pixies searched for another succubus to take her place, to maintain balance, but none were willing. Out of love for her, and his desire to honor her, he would not force any of her sisters into his service. He required a volunteer.

Mrs. Clause was dressed when the house gnome returned inside. Well, maybe dressed wasn't the right word. She was wearing a red corset that slimmed her waist and pushed her perfect breasts up and out. Making them even more prominent than they normally were. Her legs were wrapped in stockings that ended just below the intersection of her sex and her legs. She stood several inches taller, perched on ridiculous heels that she somehow managed to walk in with poise and grace.

Her body was more exposed than covered and the clothes she did wear made her look more naked than she would if she were bare. The drip in the house gnome's pants increased in the presents of her raw sexuality and beauty.

"It's about time you returned. We need to be ready, we have three birthday's to care for today."

Santa's workshop is staffed by elves, as everyone knows. There are exactly fifteen hundred of them, half male and half female. The elves are not exactly immortal, but they live so long they are often considered to be so. Because of this, they often tire of seeing the same faces year after year, and as elves lack the capacity for deep and meaningful love, they can't even handle a long term relationship, much less a marriage.

To manage the often shifting relationships, Santa only allows the female elves to have homes and beds. The male elves stay with one of the females each night, always a different elf every night, orderly rotating each night, and only sleep with the same elf again after more than two years of separation. Naturally lustful beings, they fuck away most of the night with their temporary companions and are only able to maintain their day time productivity though the power of Christmas magic.

Each day all the elves that are celebrating their birthday are allowed to miss a portion of their work tasks and instead they keep Mrs. Clause company. The horny little fuckers always demand sex from her, and she always graciously complies. Of course the house gnome is required to assist her however she requests. There is only one day during the year when there are no birthdays, but there are three days with twelve birthdays. Those days are exhausting for Santa's wife and her little servant.

The first to arrive was a little tart named Peapod. She remembered from years past how skilled the house gnome is with his mouth and instantly knocked the smaller creature down, pulled off her panties and sat on his face. While grinding her pelvis into his face, she begged the lady of the house for a taste of her exquisite feet, and Santa's wife complied. Taking a seat on a stool, she removed her heels and placed her toes in reach of the demanding little bitch, who hungrily began to suck and lick them as the house gnome brought her closer to orgasm with his talented mouth.

All of the succubi were afraid to serve the Christmas Master. There are no secrets among demons. They all knew how he'd fucked his beloved to death. None were brave enough to accept the challenge of taming is lustful greed or his demanding cock.

When the Pixies did find a volunteer, it was a human. She was a beautiful maiden, cast adrift in a lonely and cruel world. She saw the opportunity for service as a means towards stability and safety. She didn't even last one year. Santa used his magic to calm her mind, even to the point of amnesia, but still the constant demand for rough and humiliating sex destroyed her. This, along with the corruption from the chaotic residuals left in her body, drove her mad. And even at his most selfish, Santa found no pleasure is abusing the demented soul.

The replacement Mrs. Clause was put away and the pixies were ordered to care for her in her diminished capacity until she died. Another replacement was found, this time a sultry and lustful bitch with an appetite for all things sexual. She lasted much longer, but in time the corruption still destroyed her mind. She too was put away and cared for. And another replacement was brought in. This pattern repeated for many years before the final solution was discovered.

Peapod shifted her pelvis back and forth on the house gnomes face, demanding his attention alternate between her wet pussy and her musky anus. Grateful that the power of Christmas magic allowed him to hold his breath for hours, the house gnome flicked and probed with his tongue trying to help the naughty little elf reach her climatic destination.

When she did finally cum, she pulled her mouth from the goddess' feet and screamed a chain of filthy words while bouncing on the servants face, trying to eke out every bit of pleasure that was available. When her body finished convulsing, she crawled off the gnomes face and curled herself around Mrs. Clause's foot, while rubbing her tiny elf clit, she resumed her toe sucking.

Two more elves arrived as a pair. They were called Dufus and Quake. Dufus immediately stripped, he climbed into Mrs. Clause's lap and put her right nipple in his mouth while he stroked his cock, masturbating to the desirable body of his Master's wife.

Quake also stripped, but he grabbed the house gnome by the hair and dragged him to the Mistress's feet. He ordered the house gnome to suck her foot with Peapod, and to kiss Peapod as they both sucked the delicate digits of the woman's foot. He then de-pants the house gnome who was kneeling and sucking toes and climbed between his short legs.

With no thought or preparation Quake thrust his rigid shaft into the house gnome's ass, sinking deep on the first stroke. Pain erupted in the house gnomes anus, but Peapod gripped his mouth to hers and his scream was lost into the cavern of her mouth. Quake fucked him without mercy and tears streamed down the house gnomes face before the pain subsided into pleasure and his screams were replaced by whimpers of desire.

RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers
12