The House Gnome and Mrs. Clause Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dufus made a demand of the lady of the house, and she slowly worked one long finger into his asshole as he continued to jack his cock. Dufus then called to Peapod and she left the house gnome to suck toes by himself and climbed into Mrs. Clause's lap and took Dufus' cock into her mouth just in time to catch his cum as he grunted and ejaculated into her waiting gullet. Quake was right behind his friend and sighed heavily as he drained his seed into the house gnome's ass.

The solution to the Mrs. Clause problem came when the pixies found the perfect slut for Santa, with one small problem. She was already married. When presented with the issue, both husband and wife saw only the altruistic possibilities in serving the great and mighty Santa. They had no real concept of the depravity that would be required. They did have a few conditions though. The husband demanded to accompany his wife and see to her well being, they also wanted the term of service to be limited to fifty years. No man wants to give away his wife forever.

Peapod and Dufus climbed down from her lap, and Mrs. Clause was re-positioned onto her knees. Peapod lay under her and Mrs. Clause lowered her mouth to the little elf's cunt and licked her hairy slit. Quake also climbed under her and began sucking her nipples, switching back and forth between each tit as he played with his cock and tried to achieve another erection. Dufus climbed behind her and began licking and sucking Mrs. Clause's labia as he worked his fingers, then his fist into her cunt, talking filthy as he consumed the pussy juice that leaked liberally from her fuck hole.

When Santa was presented with the issue of having a nosy husband underfoot, he was not pleased, but as the Master of his realm, he made it work. His first change was to the wife herself. With the previous replacements he'd tricked their minds into loving and adoring him. But with this one, all he had to do was move the focus of her heart away from her husband and point it toward himself. This required much less manipulation, and the wife's mind was damaged far less by this interference. Of course he also clouded her mind so she would have no memory of her spouse or her life before him.

Next he changed the husband. First he made him mute, ensuring he would never hear the man complain while his wife was defiled. Then he changed his form, shrinking him to a very tiny size and distorting his features so he no longer resembled a man. He shrunk the husband's penis even more, denying him any chance of sexual release during his term of service. Finally he gave the pathetic cuckold a title and made him the official house gnome.

The only change to the house gnome's mind was an inability to disobey. He was forced to comply, no matter how despicable the request. Santa didn't take away the house gnome's memories though. He left the man's mind intact so that every indignation, torture, humiliation and emasculation would be burned into his mind and remain there for all time. A very, very selfish act.

In time he found the abuse he leveled against the house gnome was almost as effective at relieving his chaotic residues as when he fucked the creature's wife. The double effect of selfishly and cruelly fucking the woman, while forcing the man to watch and participate meant the abuse was spread between them. As they both shouldered the burden, neither was over taxed and the madness that had claimed so many previously was defeated.

Dufus fisted his Master's wife with the stamina of an elf who can work all day and fuck all night. In no time she was moaning into Peapod's wet vagina and then crying in sublime pleasure as he prompted her body to a powerful orgasm. Peapod also came, the vibrations of the moaning directed into her clit being too much to resist.

Mrs. Clause rolled on her side and breathed heavily as her body responded to the orgasm. Peapod also laid with heavy breathe and allowed herself to relax as the waves of pleasure vibrated though her. Quake grabbed the house gnome's head by his hair and forced him to take his cock in his mouth. Once again on his knees, the house gnome was in the right position, and Dufus climbed behind him and began to bugger his ass, this time with less pain as he was still stretched from the ass fucking he'd received from Quake.

The spit roast lasted longer than the house gnome wanted as both the elves fucking him and just previously cum, but in time their little pricks spit and spewed their nasty seed into the living receptacle. Having used both the lady of the house, and the tiny house gnome, the three birthday elves re-dressed themselves and left, bragging and re-living their favorite moments as they wandered off hand in hand.

The house gnome laid exhausted on the floor and remembered his first moments in the cursed cottage. He watched in horror as the beloved Santa stole his wife's love and then her memories. It was the pixie called Hobi that had changed him. Hobi is the the head of the pixies, and the right hand to Santa in matters where Christmas magic is concerned.

First he touched his wand to the man's mouth, stealing his voice, but blessing it as a vessel of regeneration. Anything he touched with his mouth would be healed and soothed and would receive pleasure from it's touch.

Then he sprinkled magic dust from his wand all over the man's body which shrank and became weak and feckless. But again, he was blessed as he was cursed, for his body was made resilient and tireless. He could endure unimaginable pain and exhaustion, but after a very short time he would heal and feel renewed, ready to absorb more punishment.

Finally Hobi took his cock, or at least he shrank it to the point of not existing in a meaningful way, but he caused it to drip, which seemed a cruelty, but in reality it saved him from decades of blue balls as the semen his testicles produced would simply run out and never build up or cause painful swelling.

That had been his first day here, and in between that day and now, almost fifty years has passed. Neither him nor his wife had aged, and when they were returned to the real world, they would be the same physically as they were when they left. But mentally they would never be the same. This was the final day of their nightmare, but even as his heart filled with joy, his mind clouded with concern. Dozens and dozens of wives and house gnomes had come before him and lived this cursed life. How had they managed once set free?

What would happen to them once they were sent back, would they be able to heal? Would madness claim them? And his lovely wife, forced to orgasm many times a day on that massive cock, would she ever feel him inside her again? Would he ever be able to satiate her sexual desire after she'd been fucked by a god?

The house gnome placed his lips on Mrs. Clause's pussy, allowing the magic of his mouth to refresh her organ following the assault she'd faced from the elf fisting. He knew he could heal her flesh, but could he ever heal her mind, or her heart?

He needed to heal her while he could because he new the last few hours of their service would be filled with humiliatingly painful sexual dominance. But they would suffer it. She would relish it due to her altered metal state, and he would survive it knowing it would be the final stroke after fifty years of absolute submission.

Hobi was suddenly there, his wings stirring the air into a hum as he watched the mutated cuckold minister to his prostituted wife.

"Get her in bed little gnome." He commanded. "She needs rest, the Master will want his final night with her to be one of absolute domination. But take heart, because another has been selected, and by morning you both shall be returned to the world whole. A new Mrs. Clause and a new house gnome will replace you and begin their treacherous sojourn."

12