The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Connor comes to the aid of two overseas students.
5.2k words
4.59
5k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

As it turned out, all it took was a chance meeting in town for Connor to turn his fantasy into reality. He was just heading out of the hardware store, when he ran into Sally and Meiling. "Ran into" might be stretching it a little, as he had to jog-trot to catch up with them, but when he did, he gave an insouciant, "Funny to bump into you two here!" and he was in the kind of position he had been dreaming of: alone with the Chinese beauties and with the perfect opportunity to lay his best lines on them.

In the event, he didn't need to bother, as they seemed as pleased to see him as he was to see them. They were looking for some items for their apartment, and he knew just the place, the large home improvement store on the edge of town. He told them he could take them there in his car, as that was where he was heading next. Which may not have been entirely true, before he met them, but certainly was now.

Once they got to the store, he helped them find what they were looking for - furniture, as well as various fixtures and fittings - loaded his van with the smaller items, and arranged for the bulky items to be delivered. Because he knew the manager, Don, who was a member of the congregation, he was able to get the delivery expedited for the same afternoon. Needless to say, the girls were extremely grateful, and, when he took them back to their apartment building, asked him if he'd like to come in for a cup of coffee.

Knowing that Marcia would be expecting him to be at home when she returned from soccer practice with the boys, he texted her to let her know he was running a little late, but shouldn't be more than an hour, as he had decided to get something to eat in town. A picture of the girls' moist pussies flashed across his mind, causing him to sigh, which in turn led to Meiling asking him if everything was okay.

"Everything apart from a rampant erection!" he said to himself, contenting himself with a "Yeah, sure" for public consumption.

He sat down on one of the bar stools and was further discomfited when Meiling sat next to him, her short summer dress riding up to reveal a generous portion of thigh, as she crossed her legs. While Sally was making the coffee, he listened as the others told him about their plans for the apartment, hardly able to listen as he wondered about the sleeping arrangements. By all accounts, the apartment already contained beds, which they had already purchased, and which he was hoping to get to see when they gave him a tour of the place.

Once the coffee was made, Sally sat down next to Meiling and offered round cookies. Knowing that Marcia planned to take the boys out to dinner followed by the movies that evening, so that Connor could have some time on his own at home to take care of a pile of paperwork that had accumulated during the hectic first weeks of his assumption of house group leader duties, he casually mentioned that he could help them out when the delivery arrived. After all, they weren't to know that, during his chat with Don, he had arranged for the delivery crew to put the sideboard, tables, chairs and other heavy items in place, as directed by the girls.

Sally and Meiling could hardly express their gratitude, Meiling even wondering how they could ever pay him back! Of course, Connor had his ideas about this, but kept them to himself, as he said it would be no trouble, casually letting slip that he had the evening free. If they were thinking about his wife, they certainly didn't mention it. Before he left, they gave him the promised tour. When they got to the guest bedroom, he couldn't help but notice that the bed wasn't even made up. His hunch that the girls were an item was all but confirmed when they led him into the master bedroom (the very room where he hoped to spend the best part of that evening) and he saw almost incontrovertible signs that they slept together. A quick look in the en-suite bathroom showed that it was used by both of them: two toothbrushes, in addition to a paraphernalia of feminine toiletries.

With a promise to return shortly before six, when the delivery was expected, he walked to his car as if her were walking on air. He was already wondering what they would be wearing when he returned, and spent the greater part of the journey home thinking of what he himself would put on for the occasion.

After a quick stop for a sandwich, so he wouldn't go straight to the fridge when he got home, he greeted Marcia and the boys and asked them how their morning had been. His older boy, Aidan, recently turned eleven, told him that they had persuaded their mom to get Vesna to join them that evening, as the movies was the latest instalment of a franchise she particularly liked. With a quick glance at Marcia, who clearly wasn't expecting this news to be shared so suddenly, Connor told the boys that would be great, and reminded them not to fidget in the theatre or talk during the film, as they liked to do.

"What about if Vesna doesn't understand what's going on?" Mark, eight, chirped up, leading his brother to clip him round the ear and tell him that her English was a lot better than his!

The good news as far as Connor was concerned was that Marcia would be leaving the house a little earlier than originally planned, which would give Connor plenty of time to get to the girls' apartment before the delivery van arrived. Equally importantly, it would give him time to do a quick change after they had gone, as well. Taking himself off to the bedroom, he made ready the gear he had decided to wear (a tailored blue and white striped shirt, faun coloured chinos, matching loafers and a pair of tight navy blue boxer briefs), then went back downstairs to play basketball outside in the yard with his kids.

"Don't tire them out too much!" were his wife's parting words, as he bounded off with them. "We don't want them falling asleep during the movie like their dad!"

Energised by the rendezvous he had arranged, Connor threw himself heart and soul into the activity, coaching the boys as he had done when they were younger, and generally seeing to it that they all had a great time. After almost an hour, Marcia came out to tell them they needed to stop, as the boys needed a shower.

"Looks like you do as well," she said to her husband, who had worked up quite a sweat.

"Really?" he asked teasingly, mimicking the boys' reluctance to get under the shower.

"Really," Marcia replied with mock severity. "That is, if you are intending to share the bed with me tonight."

Rather than giving Connor pause, or making him guilty about the tryst he had planned, the mention of "bed" merely had the effect of rocketing his arousal to new heights.

Five minutes after Marcia had left with the kids, Connor was on his way to the foreign students' place, having applied the merest hint of his favourite cologne. When he rang the doorbell, he was met by Meiling, who had changed from her extremely fetching summer dress into something altogether more dowdy - a pair of sweatpants with an oversized sweatshirt. As if they had set themselves the task of extinguishing Connor's libido, Sally was wearing a pair of old jeans, and a loose-fitting T-shirt, which had seen better days.

Noticing the look of disappointment on their house group leader's face, the girls did nothing to ease it, even though they could hardly have failed to notice the difference with the way their visitor had chosen to dress. Connor made polite conversation with them until the two men from the store arrived and got to work placing the items in the places allotted to them according to the girls' masterplan. Connor, meanwhile, made the occasional suggestion, which the girls invariably took up. In little more than a half hour the apartment had been transformed, and the delivery men had left - the recipients of a healthy tip for their care and professionalism.

"I hope you don't mind if we change into something more comfortable," Sally said, once the door was shut.

"Um, er, no, of course not," said Connor.

"Help yourself to a drink," were Meiling's parting words, before she followed her roommate into their bedroom.

Connor went over to the open kitchen area and fixed himself a whiskey and soda on the rocks. He sat down in one of the new armchairs and savored his drink - slowly and with a sense of ever growing anticipation. He wondered if the girls would put on a show for him right here in the living room. His cock was stiffening rapidly, causing him to adjust it so that it lay flat almost parallel with the waistband of his pants.

Chapter 11

After fifteen minutes or so, the bedroom door opened. Resisting the temptation to turn round, Connor was rewarded first by the fragrance the girls were wearing, then by the vision which they presented to him. Sally was clad in the type of apparel that girls go clubbing in. Well, some girls, thought Connor - raunchy girls, his mother would have called them. A printed graphic T-shirt, pulled up to reveal her midriff, was set off by a blue high-waist plaid mini skirt. It was the sort of outfit that was guaranteed to attract attention, and it was certainly working that way for Connor.

Meiling had opted for a traditional cheongsam look; only it was the type of cheongsam you wore not to a party, but to bed. It was long and black, sleeveless and deeply slit on both sides, so that as soon as she did anything but stand, almost all of her legs was revealed. The material was semi-sheer and she hadn't bothered with a bra, which meant her breasts were visible and her nipples jutted against the flimsy material as if meaning to tear it. The garment had a traditional high collar in red, and a number of fastenings at the hip - also in red - which Connor thought must be for show more than anything else.

They took up positions in front of Connor and began to dance for him, to music which they must have turned on while they were entering the room. At first, while they danced close to each other, they didn't touch, but Connor knew that was all going to change. It was a knowledge shared by his penis, which was like a Doberman straining to be let off the leash after it has spotted a squirrel in the park.

Sally began to gyrate, bending low and threatening at times, Connor thought, to breakdance. She was wearing dark blue kitten heel sandals, but the heels were proving no encumbrance to her movements. When she crouched down low in front of Meiling, and the other girl responded by placing her bare foot on the new couch, Connor thought he might come. For the nightgown all but disintegrated, revealing the hemline of a pair of the flimsiest panties. It was all Connor could do to stay silent, when his desire was to watch Sally as she buried her face against those panties and darted her tongue out against the lacy material beneath which the Chinese beauty's molten pussy lay.

But he would have to wait. Meiling (tease that she was) had taken her foot off the couch and had started to dance herself. But hers was no ordinary dance; she moved like one in a trance. At one point she reached out to touch Sally on her shoulder, and Connor waited for the Singaporean to draw her into a kiss. But quickly she removed her hand and resumed her cavorting - only this time with even more passion, bouncing her head up and down and letting her hair run wild. Sally began to circle her roommate - her lover - letting her trailing hand touch her as she passed by: now on the side, now on the thigh, now on the ass.

Suddenly, Meiling snapped out of her "trance" and became aware of Sally, swaying seductively beside her. Placing her hands on the taller girl's firm buttocks, she began to grind into her, the narrow strip of her nightgown barely covering her sex as she sought out Sally's pussy through her cute skirt. Then they kissed, mouth on mouth, tongue intertwined with tongue.

Connor shifted his position involuntarily in an effort to get his now fully engorged penis into a more comfortable position, even if he knew that the only really comfortable position for it would be when it was the recipient of some TLC from the two girls, working in tandem - perhaps breaking off occasionally to reaffirm their love for each other with a kiss.

Meiling was clearly taking the lead. She helped Sally out of her T- shirt, then made short work of her bra, letting both articles fall to the floor. Connor hardly got a decent look at Sally's tits before the Chinese girl had engulfed one in her mouth while covering the other with her hand. Judging by the effect she was having on the Singaporean, she was doing a damn fine job, Connor thought. She wasn't wasting any time. Dropping her other hand to the waistband of Sally's skirt, she found the zipper and soon had the skirt on the carpet, where it settled on Sally's sandals.

Without removing her face from Sally's breast, Meiling thrust her hand inside her lover's pink panties and either onto or inside her sex. Connor couldn't tell from where he was sitting, although the reaction Sally gave suggested that Meiling's fingers had penetrated her.

"Oh, fuck!" moaned Connor, desperate to take his cock out of his pants, and yet somehow a bit shy to do this around these girls, even though they were (in part, at any rate) putting on this show for him.

Encouraged by Connor's reaction, Meiling left Sally's breast, dropped to her knees, pulled down the pink panties in that businesslike way of hers and began to feast on her roommate's pussy. Connor could take no more. Standing up, he unbuttoned his chinos, kicked off his shoes, yanked down his pants and his briefs in one movement, and started rubbing his swollen cock with his right hand. He was standing only a matter of feet from the girls, but went no closer. In fact, he retreated to the side of the chair he had been sitting on, so as to be sure that he wouldn't be cramping their style.

Sometimes a word that has become old and worn with use, and perhaps overuse, is given a new lease of life through a particularly memorable embodiment of its core meaning. This, as far as Connor was concerned, was exactly what was happening to the word "eat" as Meiling all but devoured her older lover. The noise she made as she sucked on Sally's labia wouldn't have been out of place in a Chinese restaurant. The tongue-lashing she gave the Singaporean's vagina owed something to a lizard extending its long tongue to grab insects and something to a dog slurping water from a bowl. But the animal the girl from Shanghai most remined Connor of was a wolf - so voracious was her appetite.

And it soon became clear that however accustomed to Meiling's ministrations Sally might be, she wasn't going to last very long on this particular occasion. Perhaps the presence of their house group leader had caused Meiling to find an extra gear and Sally to find extra arousal. Whatever it was, she was about to come, and, so, watching on, was Connor.

In fact, it was Connor who capitulated first, his arc of sperm having a soft landing on the thick-piled carpet. He didn't concern himself with cleaning it up, though, as his attention was still fixed on the two girls as they approached their own denouement.

"Come for daddy!" he cried, lost in his own world of pure lust.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" Sally responded, as if in one of Pavlov's experiments.

The oral release was just what she needed to trigger her own orgasm, which came with an intensity she had never known. Meiling, her face bathed in her lover's juices, came off Sally's molten core, only to be replaced by her slender hand, which fisted her to another, equally destructive climax.

Sally fell back, spent, onto the couch; but there was to be no respite for her, as Connor ripped off his shirt and plunged his tumescent penis into the space that the Chinese temptress had just vacated. Still clothed in her almost transparent mockery of a cheongsam, Meiling got onto the couch beside Sally and began feasting on Sally's breasts. Connor, still waiting for his penis to regain its full strength, undid the clasp at Meiling's neck and pulled her garment down, revealing her luscious, rounded tits. Meiling took the hint and fed them into Sally's mouth - the move proving to be the jolt Connor needed to see his shaft regain its full vigour.

"Please, don't!" cried Sally, even though it was unclear which action she was objecting to.

Meiling had trapped one of her lover's nipples between her teeth, and began chewing on it none too tenderly. It was clear that Sally was totally defenceless. The sensory overload she was experiencing was exacerbated by the sudden recall of the fantasy she had had while masturbating on her bed earlier, while Meiling was in the shower. In that fantasy, Connor had come upon her in a dark alley at night, pinned her against a wall, torn down her panties and entered her without pity. She had made a token effort to fight him off (banging her fists on his back), but this had only had the effect of unleashing the animal inside her house group leader, who had pumped her mercilessly until she started to come - her hands now anchored on his neck, urging him to finish her off.

The imaginary orgasm became one with the very real one she abandoned herself to now, as Connor made one last thrust and unloaded himself inside her. Utterly spent, Connor collapsed onto the floor, while the two Chinese girls - apparently insatiable - kissed each other with renewed fervour. Pushing the younger girl onto her back, Sally wasted no time on preliminaries and, pulling off the skimpy material which had bunched up round her ankles, made straight for her roommate's pussy.

Connor, not without difficulty, got to his knees and from somewhere found the energy to go to work on those rounded orbs he had been thinking about for so long. Meiling placed one hand on his head, while the other dipped to her centre and began working on her clitoris. Sally's hands had no been idle, as she peeled Meiling's labia apart and let her tongue go on the rampage in her tight box. Tight it may have been, but her vaginal juices told Sally everything about the state of her arousal.

The fact that she knew that Meiling was aching to feel Connor's column inside her spurred the Singaporean on to Herculean efforts. Taking one hand from Meiling's sex, Sally unerringly found Connor's prick, which instantly hardened under her touch. When she cradled his balls, he let out a plaintive moan, and for a moment she wondered if he would shoot his load over the new couch. As it transpired, it would only be the carpet that needed cleaning, as he fought against the urge to obtain release by focusing on the unfinished business he had with Sally's partner.

Sally realised she needed to refocus all of her energies on Meiling, if she was to bring her off. Knowing how much she liked having her asshole played with, she told her lover to turn over. She didn't need to tell her to lift her ass high in the air, as that is precisely what Meiling wanted too. Using her hands to part her buttocks, she attacked her beautiful rosy puckered bud with all the strength she possessed.

Connor, once more relegated to the role of a spectator, shifted his position so he could get a better view of the action. So badly did he want to put his fingers inside Meiling's pussy! Though he couldn't see it, he knew there was room to maneuver beneath Sally's chin. However, commonsense prevailed and he let Sally pleasure her partner the way only she knew best.

His patience was rewarded after just a minute or two, when Sally dipped two of her own fingers into the freely flowing gash and brought Meiling to her own very first orgasm of the evening. Resistant she might have been initially to Sally's attentions, but the noise when she did come more than made up for all the hard work, her cries taking Connor by surprise and setting the bar for his own coupling with her, which beckoned very shortly in the greater comfort of her king-sized bed.

12