The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

After a break for a long, cold drink, the girls led Connor through to their bedroom. The touch of their hands in his own was enough to cause his flaccid cock to twitch - but little more. It was at this point that he realised just how exhausted he was. And he hadn't even done much, he thought. He understood that it was the effects of the nervous energy that he had been burning almost continually since he had met the girls in town that morning. Not that he was in any doubt about his ability to rise to the occasion with a little help from Meiling.

As it happened, he got more than he bargained for. As he was about to get onto the bed, Sally told him to stay where he was. Dropping to her knees beside her roommate, she began the process of reinvigorating her house group leader and preparing him for his liaison with the Chinese beauty.

"How respectful these Asian girls are!" though Connor. "If only Meiling would join her, I would be in seventh heaven!"

As if reading his mind, the younger girl slipped down and made a beeline for his balls, licking them with a delicacy which was in contrast to the serious work that Sally was undertaking on his swiftly swelling shaft.

"Aw, fuck!" breathed Connor, an image of Meiling's beautiful asshole flashing across his mind.

Vowing to himself that he would take her in the ass before the evening was through, Connor ran his hands through the raven locks of two foreign students, exulting in his good fortune in having such dedicated helpmates. The two girls had exchanged roles; now it was Meiling who was attending to his rod, while Sally ran her tongue over his bulging ball sac. But not for long! The younger girl had decided she would give Connor a blowjob to remember, and for that she would need the place to herself.

Realising how much he liked his balls being played with, she kept one hand there, while her major focus was on taming the beast which she hoped would soon be giving her the same kind of pleasure Sally had already received. Not one to do anything by halves, she wrapped her mouth round his pulsating column and drove it down so that it swallowed up around two thirds of its length. Letting out the first of what would be the first of many gurgling sounds, she regrouped and, with no less energy, rammed the cock once again towards her throat - this time getting within perhaps an inch of her destination.

Coming off him once more, she rubbed his glistening cock with the saliva that was pouring from her mouth, and went for glory. This time she hit paydirt. Although she couldn't see the look on Connor's face, her lover could, and it was a sight she would never forget: a blend of agony and bliss. A couple of bobs was all it took for Connor to lose control completely, his jism hurtling the small distance to the back of Meiling's dainty throat.

Without pausing, Meiling had Connor on the bed and was straddling him - confident in her ability to make him as hard as a rock in a matter of seconds. Such confidence was not misplaced, as the sight of those sensational breasts and the feel of her pussy lips caressing his slumbering giant soon caused said giant to awaken. Meiling responded to the change in conditions by taking his still not fully taut penis in her hand and guiding it along the tramlines of her swollen labia. Regaining its strength, Connor's cock sought to leave the tracks and plummet into the abyss below, but Meiling was having none of it - desirous of enjoying the sensation of this living, throbbing tube gliding along a passage packed with hypersensitive nerve endings.

Connor began to wriggle, seeking to tip his cock inside this gorgeous but somewhat contrary girl. Aware that their house group leader was becoming a handful, Meiling nodded to Sally, who, facing her lesbian lover, crouched over Connor and brought her pussy down onto his mouth. Acknowledging that he had lost one battle, Connor accepted the challenge of fighting a campaign on two fronts, driving his tongue inside the Singaporean's hungry cunt.

Connor could sense rather than see the lovers kissing. At first, he was rather affronted by this, considering it to be a bit of a slap in the face to his virility, but then common sense prevailed, as he realised this represented affirmation of the whole lovemaking scenario. More importantly, he used the opportunity provided by the distraction, to get his hand on his cock and drive it inside Meiling's sodden vagina. The impact was sufficient to break - at any event, momentarily - the girls' kiss, as Meiling groaned and uttered an exclamation of evident approval.

Connor, who had dreamed so often about being with two women, suddenly had more work on his hands than he had bargained for in his masturbationary fantasies. If he was going to bring them both off (which now seemed to be what was expected of him, since Sally's move was evidently no longer intended as a stopgap measure) he would have to conserve his energy until the time was ripe and then go for broke.

The girls were playing their part by focusing on his needs, with Sally making encouraging noises to supplement the appreciation already being given by Meiling. But Connor knew he had to get then both to the point where it wasn't politeness driving them, but sheer animal desire. He also knew his task would be made much easier if he could deal with Sally first, so that his whole attention might be focused on the feisty Meiling.

His strategy was to bring the Singaporean to orgasm ASAP. Finding her clitoris, he started to go to town on it, turned on by the way it was becoming engorged as the result of the thrashing he was giving it.

"Don't stop!" Sally moaned, knowing that she stood on the brink of another climax.

"Take that, you little minx!" Connor managed to get out, although it was doubtful if his intended listener could understand a word.

But the effort reaped its own reward, as Sally began to come in her house group leader's mouth - her body slumping so that her head came to rest on Meiling's breasts. But for Connor, who wanted her off his body altogether, this wasn't enough, so he put his hands on her waist and hoisted her off him. In the event, she was happy to sprawl on the bed and watch the couple make what she was certain would be passionate love.

Wasting no time, Connor placed his hands on Meiling's hips and began to pump her fiercely. In his experience, a woman would be unable to resist the effects of this assault for long. Meiling, however, was no normal woman. She was basically telling him to up his game - shouting at him and demanding more effort. The ultimate insult came when she asked him whether this was how he treated his wife.

"Fucking bitch!" Connor said to himself, not noticing in his initial rage that this treatment was a strategy aimed at making him achieve a level which would satisfy the Chinese girl's rampant libido.

Possessed of a ferocity he had never known before, Connor drove his aching column like a piston in and out of her tight pussy. He had no energy to talk, but kept up an internal monologue in which he detailed the punishments he would administer to this wayward member of his flock.

"God! How much easier this would be if I could flip her over, pin her down and fuck her brains out!"

But the lady wasn't for turning, insisting that the American fulfilled his duties towards her without any compromise or short cuts.

Sweat now pouring from his brow, Connor started to grunt like a pig, as the effort he was being forced to make began to take its toll on him. One consolation in all this was that he had already released his jism into Meiling's mouth, so he was unlikely to come before she did, and so risk her mockery.

"God! This girl deserves what's coming to her," he thought.

Maybe he'd put her on probation in the church. All he would need to do was speak to Charlene, the elder's wife, but then she'd want to know the details of her infraction, and it would come out one way or another that he had been foiled by her when they were fucking.

His thoughts were interrupted by what was to Connor the sweet music of the hussy saying that she was close to coming and asking Connor for one last effort.

"Entitled fucking cunt!" Connor thought, as he moved his hands from her hips to her boobs, which were bouncing around there in front of him looking so pleased with themselves.

"Take this, bitch!" cried Connor, as he felt his orgasm coming, thinking "to hell with the consequences."

As the sperm started to erupt from his angry cock, he heard the blessed sound of Meiling embarking on her own orgasm. Buoyed beyond words, Connor launched a tirade in her direction, in which the words "prick tease" and various epithets touching upon her ethnicity featured large. It would be disingenuous to say that Meiling was in any way upset, as she had deliberately deployed her full box of tricks to elicit the best performance from Connor. And what a performance it had been; one that had just given her the most memorable climax that she had ever received at the hands of a man.

12