All Comments on 'The House Guest'

by DickyDido

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

A different story than what we normally read here. I liked it

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

LOL. Well written with just the right amount of comedy. A total fantasy of course but with a nice message. The rough, womanising man does the "correct" thing and runs away, allowing the wife and daughters of his best friend to finally make more of their lives. Of course, it was never a realistic situation with the daughters, just "fun and games" but for the wife it meant a lot more. The scoundral knew it would never work with the wife... he had no money, was a compulsive cheater and, long term, was not the man for her. He just loved women, plural! He did the correct thing in getting away and letting the wife continue with her life. Better now with her husband and, one hopes, the husband stops his own affair. Great story. Thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a fantastic first time effort!

chipmonk9chipmonk911 months ago

I was kind of hoping one or all of them would been pregnant by the end

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. The lucky fucker with three hot cunts to suck and fuck, love the way eats the cunt of the youngest sex crazed cunt, then her older virgin sister and finally the mother of the two red hot cunts. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, then some. The more I get the more I want, I never get to much. I just love to eat one cunt while fucking another, some time even fingering a third. Also love to get drunk on cunt juice, and watching the women eating my cream pies from each other and even eating some cream pie myself. Sex is the four Cs : Cunt, Cock, Clit and Cum, pure unadulterated sex. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll4211 months ago

I loved you first story! It has a real story, humor and lots hot sex. Please keep up the good writing and show us more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely incredible sexy story well written. And definitely look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written! Two minor notes: it could have been tightened up a little more. It drags a little around page 3-4. Also, it rang a bit false when the wife got straight into bed WITH her daughters and a guy she just caught with them. It could have used a transition scene. You are a very talented writer, though!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good ending. Enjoyed this story. It didn't have an immature wimpy naive 18 year old brother that wakes up one morning as the man of the house and starts to control the sisters and mother that a lot of these stories have. I can't stand those. But this one was very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous