The House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not just a bitch in bed. Whenever I interacted with the rest of the family, she'd find ways to tease me while no-one was looking, flashing me her breasts, slyly fingering her pussy so only I could see, standing next to me while I'm eating breakfast, sticking her hands down my pants and grabbing my cock. All the while she's acting the innocent little girl. There I am with her hand wrapped around my throbbing erection and she's casually chatting to her mother about the shopping list. She was dynamite. Trouble is, dynamite has a tendency to explode.

If I couldn't be a responsible uncle to my friend's youngest, I could at least try to be with his eldest. Never an academic, Imogen was due to graduate but was struggling with her final written assignments. I was only too happy to add a bit of grammatical knowhow. As some freelance jobs had started to come in, I was even feeling like I was a writer again, passing on my knowledge and even being able to contribute to the household budget. She was applying for a post grad position and I promised to cast a critical eye over her application letter.

I tried to feel good about myself, as if I were being noble and paternal, as her younger sister gobbled my cock ravenously. It was a Saturday morning, only the girls were in and Beth had tried the old trick of noisily leaving by the front door then coming round the side of the house and entering quietly by the basement door. What was I doing? I should be trying to get on with my life, getting a proper job, finding somewhere to live, but here I was, lying in bed in a sunshine-deserted basement in the late morning having my pipe cleaned by a teenager.

The time between the knock on the door and the door opening was just long enough for me to quickly pull the cover over the naked female with her head in my crotch.

'I'm so sorry, Uncle Dick. I heard noises. I thought you were up. I can come back later.' Imogen stood there, a piece of paper in her hand, struggling to see in the dim light, and patently not coming back later. I sat up and raised a knee to cover the obvious girl-sized bulge in the duvet.

'Er, no, I got up. Earlier,' I spluttered, unable to really think what to say, other than 'Get the fuck out of here!' - which I wisely chose not to. 'I'm not sleeping well. I needed to catch up on some...'

'It's just you promised to read my letter. I was hoping to get it sent off. If it's not a good time, I can leave it.'

'Yeah, probably best to leave it.'

'Where?'

'Sorry?'

'Where shall I leave it?' It was not what I meant. I was having trouble communicating, which was understandable as all the time, under the covers, Beth was teasing my balls and squeezing my cock, obviously finding the whole situation fucking hilarious. 'I'll leave it here on the table,' Immie continued, coming right next to the bed to place the sheet of paper on the bedside table.

'I'll get up now and read it and get right back to you,' I intoned like a responsible adult. I hoped the threat of me getting up might encourage her to leave. She sat on the bed.

'I really appreciate you doing this, Uncle Dick,' Immie said with deep sincerity. 'I really want this position.' I squealed a little as below the bedclothes Beth bit down on my penis, probably to stifle her laughter, but it could have been because she was a little bitch. 'Are you feeling alright, Uncle Dick? Is there anything you need?'

'No, really, I'm fine.'

'Can I get you anything? Anything at all?'

That was the last straw. Beth sat up and threw off the duvet, her face quite red. 'For God's sake, Imogen! Just say you want to fuck him! God, I couldn't breathe down there.'

'You dirty slut!' Immie spat out the words, but they simply bounced off Beth.

'Imogen,' I said, trying to retain an ounce of authority. 'We can talk about this later. You shouldn't say anything rash to your parents.' But neither girl was listening to me. The older sister couldn't tear her eyes away from my erect member, only inches from her hand.

'If you want some cock,' said Beth, in a bored voice. 'Why don't you just come out and ask for it? I did.'

'You are such a whore, Beth.'

'Go on. Suck his cock. I don't mind.'

'I don't want to suck his... God! You're disgusting!' Immie pushed Beth hard on the shoulder. Beth grabbed her sister's hair. Immie fought back.

'Girls, please...' but nobody was listening. They struggled fiercely, Beth trying to force Imogen's head down onto my dick, Imogen resisting, trying to push her sister away. It really should have been no contest, the Phys. Ed. student being much the stronger of the two, but somehow she eventually found her face pressed into my crotch, her cheek pushing my rock hard member into my belly.

'Suck it!' the victor declared triumphantly, and the fight seemed to go out of the older girl. Beth released the pressure a little and Immie raised her head. She was eyeball to eyeball with my proud boy, who seemed to have a smile on his purple head. She looked up at me. Then back at my dick. Her fingers touched it tentatively then stroked it. Even Beth realised it was better to be quiet. Immie looked back up at me.

'Can I?'

I'd never had a woman ask if she could give me a blowjob. It was such a stupid question, but delivered with such sincerity. I smiled.

'Of course.'

I couldn't believe my luck: one naked sister willing to perform any kind of perverted sex act and another, although at the moment fully clothed, asking politely to satisfy me orally. I took her sweet face in my hands and gently guided it to its target. Her lips parted, she closed her eyes and I awaited the intense joy of a young eager mouth. The anticipation was exquisite. The beautiful, willing girl sank her mouth over my shaft... then drily bobbed up and down a few times. It was like she was being force-fed.

'You are the worst at sucking cock. The worst. God, let me show you how.' Beth tried to push her sister aside, but Immie wasn't letting her win this fight. She gripped my shaft in her hand and shoved Beth away. 'No wonder drippy Greg looks so miserable, if that's the best you can do.' Imogen looked miserably at me. I tried to look reassuring, but it was clear she lacked a certain expertise. 'Oh God, you've never given a blowjob before, have you? Have you even had sex?' When no reply came: 'Jesus, you're a virgin. You're a fucking virgin.' Beth could not contain her hilarity at the thought any female could be 21 and still a virgin.

Imogen looked hurt. 'I've sucked him. I try to. But Greg's a committed Christian.'

'It's okay,' I insisted. 'Really. It's okay.'

'It's pathetic,' her sister snapped back with genuine scorn.

'I can't help it,' Immie implored. 'I've tried to go all the way. But he's just happy to play with my breasts while I pull him off. I've tried to let him know. It must be something I'm doing wrong. It must be me.' She was practically on the verge of tears. I stroked her soft cheek consolingly. Her sister tried to comfort her in her own style.

'Your tits. You have to show Uncle Dick your tits. You've got the best tits.' She grabbed at Immie's shapeless sweatshirt and, after a brief struggle, ripped it off her back to reveal large shapely breasts fighting to burst out of a sports bra. When Beth tore it off I had a view of the best tit drop you could imagine. They seemed to bounce in slow motion. Two magnificent cantaloupes jiggling up and down for my viewing delight. That bra was doing sterling work controlling those two puppies. The neat little nipples sitting at the centre of large aureola seemed to accentuate the mass. Immie puffed out her chest, seemingly quite proud of her attributes. She was right to be.

'They're beautiful,' I said, admiringly.

'Aren't they just the best?' asked Beth, reaching out tentatively for a touch. Her elder sister slapped her hand away, thinking she was having fun with her - but something about the look on Beth's face betrayed a genuine interest in feeling the shapely contours of her sibling's flesh.

'Can I?' I asked politely.

'Of course,' she replied with a shy smile. Before I went for the main prize, however, I leaned forward and kissed the virginal 21 year-old. After a chaste pressing of the lips, her full lips parted and I explored her mouth with my probing tongue. She hugged me passionately and I could feel her glorious boobs tight up against my chest, her little nipples stiffening against me. A glance at Beth, sitting just beside her sister, told me what she thought of my technique as she stuck her fingers down her throat in a mock puking gesture. As the fingers of her other hand were vigorously rubbing her own clit, I guessed she was as turned on as the kissing couple.

Pulling away, I could see the dreamy look on Immie's face and decided now was the time to feast on her fantastic melons. I held, or tried to hold, one in each hand. They were enormous, heavy but really firm, obviously a result of all that physical exercise. I bent my head and took her left nipple in between my teeth causing her to moan exquisitely. Her breasts were highly erogenous and I could see my biting brought her as much excitement as it did me. She pressed my head tight against her body. I sucked and swallowed the cute button papilla, flicking it with my tongue as I massaged the right breast with my hand. The young girl writhed in delight. Beth, watching fascinated, rubbed her own tit, grabbing the plump nipple and pulling it hard, at the same time fingering herself deeply.

Continuing to suckle at the teat, my hands moved down to pull off Imogen's skin-tight cycling shorts. She tried to assist but we were too absorbed to really put our whole effort into it. Luckily, Beth, who could see what was happening, jumped up and eagerly helped strip her sister completely naked.

She had soft golden down around her pronounced pubic mound and I ran my fingers through it to find her tender pussy lips already wet with anticipation. I teased them apart and ran a finger along the opening, lingering on her clit and gently circling it. Eventually I pushed a finger deep inside her making her gasp. I fingered her slow and hard. All the while I was gorging myself on her breasts, switching from one to the other and Immie moaned with intense joy. She couldn't get enough stimulation and really I needed another mouth to help me - but I thought it too early to introduce the notion that was brewing in my head.

The notion was probably also seeded in Beth's head, being a filthy cow, but for now she contented herself with sitting beside me and wanking me with one hand while the other attended to her own needs. Wanting to move things on, the younger girl took her sister's hand from behind my head and placed it on my cock. Together they rubbed it up and down, Beth occasionally licking her hand to lubricate. It was incredibly moving to see the sisters staring deep into each others' eyes, sharing the joy, and it seemed perfectly natural when Bethan leant towards Imogen and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Imogen pulled back a little shocked. Was the kiss sexual or sisterly? Beth tried to hide her desires. 'Okay, right, now fuck her, Uncle Dick.'

That really shocked the virgin. I tried to play it cooler. 'Would you like me to, Immie? We don't have to rush. We could maybe play a little more? We can go as fast or a slow as you like.'

She considered the questions. 'I like what you're doing to me, down there,' she replied. 'But you feel so big, I'm not sure I'm ready for you to put it inside me.'

The look I shot Beth said, 'See, somebody appreciates his size.' But she was in no mood to play. 'For fuck's sake, Im. I want to see his cock in action.'

I had a suggestion. 'I'd love to taste you. Would that be okay? If I try a little cunny? And Beth can suck me off. Which will at least shut her up.'

Immie chuckled and nodded. Beth tutted but went down on me far too quickly to be entirely disappointed. I moved down to the unspoiled cunt while Beth adjusted her position, keeping her lips wrapped around my shaft but keeping an eye on proceedings with her big sis. Lying on my side, I nestled my nose in Imogen's soft pubes and licked at her clit, a pulse of electricity coursed through her body. My tongue found her hole and I lapped up her juices. I stuck it deep inside her and her muscular thighs squeezed my head tightly.

Her hold was so strong I couldn't really go anywhere so I just tongue fucked her. It seemed to work from the noises she was making. The force pinning my ears worked a treat as it took my mind off the expert cock sucking I was getting from the younger girl. Imogen writhed and squirmed and eventually groaned lustfully as she orgasmed, her thighs gripping my head like a vice.

Beth was massively turned on, a fact I could testify to as she bit down hard on my dick and squeezed my balls tightly while watching her sibling come. I felt a bit in the wars, but it was worth it to see the looks of unalloyed pleasure on both sisters' faces. We were all smiling fit to burst.

'Now, about this virginity of yours,' I offered. 'Shall we do something about that?'

'Yes, please,' came the reply.

Followed swiftly by, 'About fucking time,' from the 19 year-old expert.

The fucking was slow and sensual. I let her have my cock bit by bit, watching the joy and pain on her face as I went deeper and deeper inside her. The younger girl watched intently, her face right up against her sister's, urging me on, 'Fuck her, Uncle Dick. Fuck the virgin. Fill her up with your cock.'

Immie joined in, 'Yes, Uncle Dick. Fill me up. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.' I pounded her pudenda, my hand rubbing her magnificent rack, teasing her sensitive little nips. Beth stuck her left hand on my arse, poked her finger in my anus and pushed me harder from behind. She kissed me fiercely on the lips then kissed her sister, now too wrapped up in the moment to offer any resistance. Imogen started to come, one hand gripped her sister's arm and the other gripped mine. The intensity of the orgasm ripped through her entire body, making her shake, causing her to cry out unintelligibly. I felt myself about to boil over, but I held it back as long as possible so as not to interrupt her climax. As her convulsions subsided I could hold back no longer. 'I'm coming. Immie, I'm coming.'

Immie looked suddenly scared, terrified I might shoot my cum inside her. Beth came to the rescue. 'Come on her tits, Uncle Dick. Come all over her lovely tits.' Imogen nodded eagerly, too overwhelmed for words. I pulled out and grabbed my cock, kneeling astride Immie's stomach. Beth also grabbed at my cock and together we pulled, sending showers of jism all over those glorious globes.

The newly deflowered girl seemed as delighted to see my seed splashing over her heaving chest as she was to orgasm herself. She was so overcome with blissful emotion she hardly noticed when her kid sis leant over and greedily began licking the cum from her tits. In fact, as Beth lingered to suck up a dollop of jizz deposited smartly dead centre of one breast, her lips and tongue teasing the little button, Immie let out a tell-tale groan of delight. Beth took the hint and sucked harder, fondling the breast, reaching for the other one, enjoying her sister's flesh lustfully.

Imogen sat bolt upright. 'What the hell are you doing?!' Beth was surprised.

'Aren't you enjoying it?'

'You're my sister.'

'But it you looked like you liked it.'

'You're disgusting.'

'You fucking hypocrite.'

'Girls,' I interrupted once I had come down from my own high. 'Stop fighting. We've just had a beautiful time. Imogen, didn't you enjoy it?'

'Yes,' she admitted, reluctantly. 'But she's my sister. She shouldn't be trying to do stuff like that.'

I held my hand up to stop Beth saying something to really screw things up. 'Your sister's a very sexual girl. She enjoys sex in every way. It's only natural she should enjoy your fantastic breasts. Anybody would enjoy your marvellous tits. They are things of great beauty.' To emphasise the point I cupped a breast in my hand and caressed the entirety, squeezing the cute button pap, sending a tingle through her. 'And it certainly looked like you weren't too unhappy.' She responded to my smile with one of her own. 'There's no harm done. Sex should be pure enjoyment. Anything you don't want to do, just say so and we won't do it.' Beth shot me a look as if to say I was a complete pussy.

But Immie was reassured. 'It was just a shock, that's all. It was nice. It was just a shock.'

'Is this too shocking?' I asked, as I lowered my head to kiss her nipple.

'No. It's lovely.'

Between kisses I asked, 'How about this?' and guided Beth down to the other breast. She opened her mouth and took in her sister's teat, sucking gently as Immie lay back, silent, overwhelmed with pleasure.

After feasting on Imogen's mams for what seemed like ages, I could tell that Beth was getting hungry for more action. She had been happily fingering herself while suckling but she was an all-action girl and it was all a bit too mild-mannered for her liking.

'Hey, sis. How about I teach you how to suck Uncle Dick?'

The suggestion seemed to go down remarkably well with Immie. 'I guess I have to learn sometime.'

'Girls, I need a little more time. I've just deflowered a virgin.' But they were both up and ready for it and pushed me over with ease. That's me, a real pushover.

'See this sad little boy,' said Beth, flicking my limp dick contemptuously. 'Well we're going to raise his spirits. We're going to raise them so he grows big and strong and is able to do some work on my pussy which has been criminally neglected.' Both girls' heads were down at my groin, considering what could be done to revive my flagging spirits. 'I suggest a little mouth to mouth,' Beth announced before gobbling up the whole of my deflated manhood in her mouth. Her older sister thought this hilarious. 'You've got to like it,' Beth explained between mouthfuls. 'You've got to like the taste, the feel. Play with it. Enjoy it. Even a sad specimen like this.'

'Can I have a go?' Immie asked.

'Be my guest. Something's got to work on this pathetic effort.'

Immie looked up at me hopefully then lowered her head to take up my dick in her mouth. She was unapologetic this time and seemed to get a kick out of the sensation of my limp member filling her mouth. Beth kept hold of my balls and massaged them firmly. The sight and feel of two gorgeous young girls, one a teenager, the other just in her twenties, feasting on my cock had the desired effect and I could feel the blood start to surge. Imogen raised her head and looked enormously pleased with herself.

'Immie, you're doing it. There is life there' said Beth, kissing her sister passionately. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. I felt it rude to interrupt, but I was just getting interested.

'Hey, what about the patient?'

With a laugh, they pulled apart and simultaneously went for my cock. They kissed around the shaft, one went for the head while the other sucked on my balls. They sucked up and down the length and, in between, sucked on each other's mouths and lips. I had 2 mouths and 4 hands working my dick incessantly and it felt fucking amazing. Trouble is, the wildcat hadn't had her snatch attended to for a while so, too soon for my liking, she eased her sister aside, climbed up my body and planted her cunt on my flagpole. Sopping wet, she slid over me with ease then proceeded to fuck me with abandon. I really could have been anyone, or anything with a phallic shape going spare. Was I being used? Probably. Did I care? Nah.

I sought tenderness from Imogen. I guided her up the bed to lie next to me and we both watched her sister banging away. I kissed her and fondled her breasts with one hand while the other roughly grabbed Beth's tit. Her other one was bouncing up and down and I could see Immie regarding it with fascination. Taking her hand, I slowly led it towards the jiggling breast. Immediately, the little sexpot grabbed her sister's hand and clamped it to her chest.