The House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening there was more fucking. I got a second go at Carrie, doggie style this time, while the girls lay under her, devouring her tits. Beth and Imogen fooled around and Carrie and I managed to get a little rest - hell, we were the elder citizens - we needed it. Later we ordered pizza as nobody could make the effort to go and cook. The delivery guy must have got an eyeful as a half-dressed Bethan answered the door. No need for a tip, obviously. The sisters fought over who got the last slice, which got a tad physical and led to a dollop of mozzarella landing in Immie's lap. Not to worry as the younger girl was only too happy to clean her off with her tongue. As she said, it was better not to waste food. This led to Carrie provocatively dropping aioli on her breast that me and the girls were eager to lick off.

More sauce led to a whole heap of mess and Beth finally applying her expert mouth to Carrie's vulva. It surprised nobody that the 19 year-old girl should so enjoy licking and sucking on her mother's quim. She enjoyed sex so much that it seemed perfectly fitting. What was a little surprising was that Carrie should enjoy it so obviously - and that Immie should regard her sister's actions so jealously. Maybe she thought she should have been the first to orally deflower her mother, but as she hadn't even tasted her kid sister yet she could hardly start with mummy. To help ease her hurt I feasted on her sauce-smeared twat, bringing her to a furious climax as she watched her mother and sister.

Afterwards we had to strip the tomato, cheese and cum-stained sheets from the bed. After chatting and laughing and fooling around a whole lot more, we eventually collapsed on top of one another and, in a tangled mess of bodies, fell into blissful sleep.

In the midst of a dream I felt a delicious warm feeling in my groin. I opened my eyes to see weak sunlight poking through the high basement window. Awake, the dreamy warm feeling continued. Looking down I saw Imogen working her wet mouth expertly over my cock and balls. She'd come a long way, I thought. And I would soon be coming a long way as well. What a way to greet the morning.

Carrie, her arm draped across my belly, dozed beside us. Bethan was sleeping at the foot of the bed, her back towards us, knees drawn up, puffy, pink pussy lips visible from behind. It was such a lovely scene that I didn't want to change a single thing about it. However, my deep breathing and moaning as I started to come woke Carrie who gripped my hand and stroked her daughter's face as I shot hot sperm into her mouth.

Once she had sucked me dry, Imogen smiled gratefully at me and rested her head on my stomach, her face towards her sister's arse. Carrie kissed me and wished me 'Good morning.' I replied that it was indeed a very good morning.

'That looks like a lovely way to be woken up,' Carrie said. Stroking the cocksucker's head I suggested that it was the very best possible way anyone could be woken up. Immie needed no further hint.

She only had to go a short distance to apply her tongue to her sister's slit. She made sure she had plenty of saliva then ran it slowly along the labia. Beth heaved a half-dreaming sigh. Carrie and I stifled giggles so as not to break the spell or wake the sleeper too soon. The elder sister lapped at her kid sibling's cunt like a natural making the sleeping girl squirm in her all too real reverie. After more tongue licking Beth rolled over so that she was lying on her back, eyes still closed. She opened her legs wide and offered her gash to her big sis who accepted the invitation with relish.

Like a starving man, Imogen feasted on her sister's sex. Carrie reached down to grab hold of my flaccid dick. She tugged on it and rubbed my balls vigorously, all the time her eyes fixed on her daughters. Beth was starting to buck and the force of her pelvic thrusts made Imogen pause momentarily. The sex-pest opened her eyes. 'Don't you fucking dare,' she hissed, and forced her big sister's head back between her thighs, holding it there for good measure. She heaved and screamed her way to an intense orgasm and when she finally let Imogen up for air, the 21 year-old was red-faced and quite breathless. But she had the widest smile on her face.

Beth, after the shortest time, demanded that Immie, 'Do it again!' She threw herself upon her sister's snatch and forcefully pushed her pubis down upon her face. They seemed perfectly content lapping at each other so their mum and I went upstairs to prepare a little breakfast. We made coffee and toast, hardly saying a word, matter-of-fact, simply stroking hands or holding each other as we passed. When we took the trays downstairs we found the girls asleep, their heads between each other's thighs. We wolfed down the hot buttered toast and sank copious amounts of coffee.

Rested and repasted the girls announced a present for their mother. They would eat her pussy. Nobody thought it a particularly outrageous suggestion, which went to show how much we'd all grown. Although, I have to say, the way they went at it made it seem more a present for themselves. Carrie gave me a running account of what they were up to as I suckled on her breasts. 'They're kissing my clitoris. One of them's sticking her tongue up inside me. She's licking out my juices. One is trying to put her tongue in my backside. She's there. It feels so good. They're fucking me with their tongues. My children are just wonderful.'

Her climax was quiet but blissfully content. She oozed with pleasure, hugging me tight to her chest. After that the day passed in a series of positions and experiments. I fucked Carrie as she sat on top, her daughters taking turns to squat over my face, kissing and fondling their mother while I ate them out. I thought she might be a little reluctant to try it, but Carrie put on a terrific show of fellating her girls - a glorious thrill for everybody concerned. She had to do both at the same time so that neither got jealous, bobbing in between both quims, savouring the taste of her two daughters, bringing them both to sublime orgasms as I spunked over their breasts. We daisy chained, Carrie sucking my cock furiously, the girls swapping over so both got a chance with mummy.

My favourite was when Imogen laid on her back, her mother lying face to face on top, with Beth above face down on her mother's back. I sat below and three juicy cunts lay open expectantly for me. I got to fuck all three pussies one after the other. Dipping into each one, as the fancy took me. I then got to spunk all over their open slits. They cleaned each other off with their tongues.

We sucked and fucked, stroking and kissing, eating (food and sex organs), chatting and laughing the whole day. At one point Bethan - up to her usual wild antics riding my face while her mother and sister suckled her tits - fell out of bed. We all cracked up, even Beth lying splayed on the floor. We all climaxed multiple times with mouth or hand or cock or cunt. We professed love, demanded sex and craved lust. Then, at some stage, we all fall asleep, limbs intertwined, skin on skin, as if we were one large organism. I have no clue if it was 9 o'clock or midnight or 3 in the morning.

The next morning, Monday, I awoke to find myself alone in bed. The girls were obviously out at college and work and, out of concern for the old man, had taken their leave without disturbing him. I was not unhappy at that. Frankly I was knackered. I was, however, slightly put out that Carrie was not lying in my arms. Maybe she had somewhere to be. Still, I was looking forward to cuddling her beautiful naked body and kissing her over and over. There was a part of me that wondered if I had gone too far. What if I'd fucked up and completely ruined things between us? It didn't bear thinking about.

I went upstairs, calling out for anybody who might be about. There was no reply. Sat at the kitchen island munching on some cereal I felt pretty sorry for myself, though I had absolutely no cause. Then, something behind me caught my attention and I turned to look. I hardly dared believe my eyes. Carrie, acting as if there was nobody around, walked through the kitchen dressed in a tiny towel and nothing else. It was exactly the vision I had carried with me since college, breasts straining to hold up the skimpy covering, legs and arse swaying sexily away from me.

Open-mouthed, wiping milk from my chin, I followed her with my eyes as she exited through an open door. I rose slowly and walked after her. Standing at the foot of the stairs I delighted in the sight of her arse cheeks rubbing together below her towel as she ascended. I bounded up and caught sight of her disappearing into her bedroom. With tentative steps I crept along the corridor and, approaching the room, heard the sound of a shower being turned on.

By the time I reached the doorway it was already quite steamy. Inside, the ensuite door was open and I could see the naked female form soaping up under the falling water. Hands ran over glistening generous mounds and smooth curves. After watching for what seemed an age I could wait no longer and tore open the shower door.

'My god! Dick! What are you doing? You can't be here!' She was pretty convincing. 'What do you want with me?!'

'I want your body, you fucking prick tease,' I shot out my reply, trying to match her performance. I tore off my pants and my cock sprang up angrily.

'No, Dick! Please, no!'

'Shut up, you cock-teasing bitch!'

She tried to cover her tits and her snatch with her hands but I tore them away. Pinning her back against the shower wall I kissed her naked, wet body and rubbed my rod against her belly.

'Don't, Dick! Please don't put that thing inside me!' she kept protesting. I let go of one hand so I could guide my throbbing shaft into her soapy cunt and she attempted to push me away, but her efforts were useless. I slid comfortably inside her warm twat. It was heavenly. 'Please don't rape me!' she cried, quite convincingly. It almost put me off my stride, but her hand on my back pulling me towards her got me quickly back on track.

The whack of her arse against the shower wall added a suitably violent sound effect to our furious fucking. When I spun her around and entered her from behind it became the sound of her magnificent rack slapping against the wall. I grabbed hold of her boobs and repeatedly thrust my eager cock through her labia into her vagina, the suds easing the friction adding to the intense pleasure. We humped our bodies together fiercely and eventually we orgasmed at the same time.

I shot my sperm deep into her uterus as she hugged my hands to her chest, sobbing with the power of her climax. She turned around, kissing my face passionately, utterly spent. I picked her up in my arms, carried her out of the shower and laid her down on the bed. We lay side by side in the warm sunshine pouring through her window and our bodies dried. After some time, without a word we moved around so that we could get our mouths at each other's sex. Tenderly and lovingly we explored each other with our tongues. It was like the first time, as if we were both virgins finding out the workings of the opposite sex. When I unloaded my sperm in her mouth she shuddered her way to a pulsing orgasm that just seemed to keep going and going.

I warmed her in my arms under the duvet, her back towards me, my hands on her breasts, her arse tight against my cock. As my eyes started to close in sleep she spoke without turning around. 'I'd come with you if you asked. We could leave now. We could just go somewhere, anywhere. We'd make love forever and I'd never look back.'

I didn't say anything.

Weeks later I got a letter. An actual letter - on paper - in an envelope - landing on my mat. I guess she didn't want to leave a digital trail for Dom to find. I was living in a small northern town where I'd taken a job at a small publishing house staffed entirely by ancient types who barely knew how to work a computer and were mercifully no temptation for an addictively libidinous fellow.

Dear Dick,

I hate you. You are a terrible man. How could you just sneak away like that? Was it cowardice? Guilt? I struggle to think it was a sense of decency.

Dom was devastated to learn you'd left without saying goodbye. Of course he forgave you after he got your message, but then he tried to call you back and couldn't get through. You really are quite a shit. And damned tricky to track down. I'm hoping this letter gets through to you - but whether anything actually 'gets through' to you, I'm sceptical.

The good news is that he's in a much better place these days now that the deal has finally been completed. I'm claiming some credit as well. On the first night he was back from his trip I went down on him. I think I could smell another woman on his skin but it actually made it more arousing. When I swallowed his sperm he looked as if all his birthdays had come at once.

We are a lot more adventurous in our lovemaking now and it's great. We do it in different ways and in different places. Maybe not quite as experimental as you and my youngest (my, God, she's only 19, you filthy beast), but we do our best. I may even let him try a little anal. I have differing opinions from my girls but as it's something I've never done I might have to give it a go.

As for my babies - yes, Dick, they are still my babies! - they were furious you left without a word. And without a farewell fuck! But they're both doing wonderfully well. Imogen finally dumped drippy Greg - a big relief. She's seeing a gorgeous young man called Todd who is apparently hung like a stallion. She's currently teaching him how to use his 'large talent' effectively and he wears a smile that never leaves his face. I might sneak in and watch them one night. It's curiously erotic watching your daughter getting ravished.

Beth says she's sworn off men and has decided to become a lesbian. Apparently women are much better lovers, more adventurous and more emotionally mature. I can't disagree. Though she loves being penetrated, she's invested in a bunch of sex toys that do the job of a man's 'toy'. She says the only thing she misses is the taste of a man's cum. Watch out Todd!

You can probably tell we're a lot more open talking about sex now. The girls and I discuss all manner of things and my relationship with them is much healthier. We still 'comfort' each other in our special way when partners aren't around, and Beth is fond of coming to my room to get a little taste of mummy. It feels weird until I start to come, but then I just relax and let it happen and it's lovely.

So I guess you can say we're a very happy family. And I guess you can say you had a part to play in that, Dick. So maybe you're not such a bad man after all. Maybe. But don't let anybody know I said that.             

Hugs and kisses...and other things,

Carrie