All Comments on 'The House Guest: Shower Scene'

by RoscoeRanger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Where did Brittany put her clothes before hopping in to Colin’s shower? And who is she calling “Ethan”? Is that his middle name? Thanks for this “Rogue One” story, which fell a bit unnecessary now after the main story has ended so long ago. The sense of danger and tension when Katlin entered the bathroom could be handled sharper and a little more heart stopping. Still, overall, it is pretty good at least! So, will there be another side story about Brittany slipping into Colin’s bed naked while Katlin is sleeping nearby?! LOL! I think I much rather see more adventures of Brittany after the “House Guest” series. She is such a sexy, shapely, wicked and fun character that she can go in different directions! Bring her back, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another tittyfuck? Shouldn’t they move beyond that after their first encounter?

RoscoeRangerRoscoeRangerover 4 years agoAuthor

The "Ethan" bit was a definite typo! Different character name from another story that slipped through, unfortunately. As for her clothes, she simply walked through the house naked after Kaitlin had left. And this is the end of this story, but not the last of Brittany for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoscoeRanger@RoscoeRanger
It's been a long time coming, but I've got a few new stories in for review at the moment. Some overdue continuations and conclusions, with a lot of variety between the types of encounters. As always, I'm open to any suggestions for what sort of scenes you'd want me to write or...