The House Next Door

Story Info
Young men move in next door.
1.7k words
3.89
21.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Bonnie and I moved into our house several years ago. The house next door had people there when we moved in. Friendly but not friends for the years they lived there and then they were gone.

We had been married for nearly ten years when we bought the house. And we had two of our girls when we moved there. Our third was born a year after we moved in. We have been in our house a lot of years now as Mindy our youngest will soon turn 19.

So my wife and I were married for 25 years this year too. I have always called my wife Bonnie, Bod. Her nick name from me from back in school for her. Bod means Body because she has one.

Big time sexy Bod. Big firm high set tits long shapely legs clear to her rear and a flare to it that is so sexy. Even as she has just turned 42 and can pass for ten years younger.

Our oldest daughter has turned 21 and the second will soon be 20 so they take care of themselves and Mindy our youngest. Bod has most of her time to herself as she desires.

The house next door was empty for nearly two years before the guys moved in. I was upset when I found out they had moved into it. Three young men and I learned they were men of color and they had bought the house. We were afraid the value of our house would drop.

They had been in their house for a month or so before I finally met them. All three were very nice young men. All three worked online from home and seemed to make all kinds of money. The three were all single or divorced and very well dressed and nice looking. They were in their late twenties or early thirties.

Our daughters had both met the guys and seemed friendly with them. Cindy our oldest lived in her own apt a few blocks away And our second daughter still lived with us. Cindy being 21 now and Brandy was 20. Cindy was married and divorced now only having been married a little over a year.

Cindy was married to a black guy and they had a daughter together. But Marlen got busted with a very large amount of drugs and went to prison for ten years. So we have an interracial grand daughter and mixed feelings about the whole thing. Cindy and Brandy had spent lots of time next door with the guys.

The property next door is very nice with an in ground swimming pool of very large proportions. Plus it is an in house pool so it can be used year round. My girls swim in their pool a lot. Even our youngest goes over and swims several times a week. And being nearly nineteen she has developed into a young woman as well.

My older girls wear very little when swimming next door. I had addressed this with them both and they both had said they swim nude most of the time. I quit asking because I did not need to know and didn't want to.

I was still on the road for work part time. More than I wanted at this point but the money was just too good to give it up yet. I had been gone for a couple weeks and I was out with Mindy my youngest daughter spending some time with just her.

"So how are things at home now?"

"Great and we have been swimming lots next door."

"You like swimming over at the guys place, huh?"

"It is very sexy, Kyle watches me all the time.. He tells me how beautiful I am. Of coarse he spends lots of time inside with Brandy. They don't think I know what they are doing. But I know he is fucking her big time."

"So Kyle is fucking Brandy now? So she really is swimming nude for him?"

"Yes, we all are now."

"That is why he is watching you so intensely, because you're naked?"

"He says my tits are going to be nearly as good as Mom's are."

"How does he know that?"

"That mine are going to be that good?"

"Yes."

"By looking at mine and then at hers and he says he can tell. But he hasn't felt mine so he can't know for sure."

"Your mother is swimming nude over there too?"

"Yes, she is of coarse,"

"And Kyle feels her breasts?"

"Yes he has several times. And then she goes inside with him."

"She goes inside with him while she is naked?"

"They all do, but Paul spends the most time with her."

"So you are saying they are all fucking your mother too?"

"They are all with Cindy and Brandy. And I am not sure if they have done it with Mom yet but they want to and have gotten close."

"But you know the girls are being with them now?"

"Yes they have been. There is a Club down town they are taking Cindy to. She was talking about it. Brandy is talking about doing it too. But they all want Mom to do it."

"But Brandy and Mom haven't done it yet?"

"No, but I have heard them all talking about it. Brandy wants to do it. But she wants Mom to go too. I think she is about to give in and go. I heard the guys talking and they think if Mom will go along, they can get her up there too."

"When are they planning this do you know?"

"Next week after you go back out on your trip I think? I think maybe Tuesday night? So if you call that night I can tell you."

I left Sunday on my trip and I called home on Tuesday evening. I waited until after 11pm. Mindy answered the phone. I wasn't sure if I had wanted Bonnie to answer or not? My penis began to harden. I talked with my youngest daughter for nearly an hour before we got to what I had called for.

"So Mindy let me talk to your Mother?"

"She isn't home Dad."

"Did she go with your sisters tonight?"

"Yes, and with Paul."

"What do you mean with Paul?"

"Dad, she and Paul are a thing now."

"What do you mean they are a thing now?"

"After you left Sunday, she went over and she's been there every since."

"And the others?"

"They share everything so yes she is with them all now. They are gone down to the club. And she has agreed to dance nude."

"Well I think we knew that was going to happen."

"Yes I knew they were pushing her to do it, but there is more."

"So how much more?"

"I am not sure I should tell you, Dad. I could be wrong and I don't want this to be worse until I know for sure."

"What did you hear Mindy?"

"I heard them talking. Paul and Mother. He told her the men where they are dancing pull the girls down and have sex with them. Cindy has done it several times."

"And you heard him ask your Mother to let them do it with her?"

"Yes I heard him ask her to do it for him."

"And you heard her reply?"

"Yes, I did. And she said she would do it for him tonight."

"And did she ask how many men there would be tonight?"

"Yes she did."

"Did she ask how many guys would use her?"

"Yes she did."

"And did Paul give her an answer?" "

Not one I want to tell you."

"And why is that?"

"Because it is some kind of special thing and it becomes open to the crowd. There are usually a set number of partners. Paul says the usual number of guys is ten or less. But tonight being this special thing he couldn't tell Mom how many men would be up there with her. I did hear him say that if she decided to wait until after this special thing is over he would understand."

"And what did your mother say to that?"

"Well she ask if he would be disappointed if she waited? And he told her how fantastic an honor it was when a woman actually did this. And that he really hoped she did it."

"And so did she give him her final answer?"

"I can do that Dad. If you really need to know?"

"How can you do that?"

"I called Mindy to see."

"And?"

"Mom was up on stage naked dancing for them then."

"But Honey that doesn't mean she is fucking for them."

"No I know Dad but she is still doing it right now."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I was talking to Mindy when you called and she was going at it then."

"And how many guys did Mindy say has fucked her?"

"Oh God Dad you don't want to know."

"Come on it can't be that bad?"

"Oh the girls say she is fantastic and the guys are so impressed with her. They say a full nude of her will cover one wall in the club."

"So how many guys has she let fuck her?"

"Dad you really don't want to know. Mindy sent me a video and Mom is in complete abandon. She is giving herself to them completely as their whore. She is welcoming any man who comes to her. Mindy says she has counted and she may have counted a few twice, but her count is huge. And Most of them only take a few strokes in Mom's pussy."

"My god Baby how many guys are there?"

"This is a very special event and more and more guys are coming all the time. Mom is called the host Whore and they want an all time record set by her. Daddy she is doing this for Paul. He has really gotten to her He wants her to become just what she is becoming. Mindy says there are over 500 black men at this event."

"Holey shit have they all had their cock in her?"

"Not yet Dad. But a huge number already have been inside of her."

"They don't intend for any number like that do they?"

"Yes Dad they do!"