All Comments on 'The House of Flame Lilies Ch. 02'

by Selina_Shaw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Masterfully done! So well written and so yummy too. Thank you!

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaover 3 years ago

The writing flows so nicely, its obvious a lot of care hass been taken in the story. Also Lady Vestalia is the perfect female Fatale. Just dark enough to get that spice of danger and mystique, but also with an almost enveloping kindness.

I look forward to future installments with great interest.

DmitryDmitryover 3 years ago
Who are you?

This reads like best novels of Ann Rice.

Selina_ShawSelina_Shawover 3 years agoAuthor
Content warning from author

Hey! Due to some formatting nonsense, reuploading this story for a small edit is a bit too time consuming, so commenting here.

CONTENT WARNING: Descriptions of gore, violence and fear, and fade to black on surgery. Light dubcon through theme of vampiric seduction.

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous, I really like how the main character doesn't take like 12+ chapters to admit to himself what he truly is (whether he's a sub or not). The story in itself is amazing as well I can just keep on reading until my eyes fall off. Thank you for another great and entertaining story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelina_Shaw@Selina_Shaw
Randy nerd specialising in salacious spooks and femmes taking delight. I love to make anti-shame worlds where women and queer people get to be greedy, filthy, fun and fanged. You can find me on Ko-fi, Twitter and Instagram @ShawberryTart, and in the femdom anthologies He Will ...

SIMILAR Stories