All Comments on 'The House of Flame Lilies Ch. 04'

by Selina_Shaw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago

Thought this was a different story. So I had a bit of backlog to get caught up.

Fascinating.

The detail and narrative weave deeper and tighter as the scenes play out.

Looking forward to more of this. So much more.

Thank you for your story, you and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not only are you a brilliant writer that can create incredible scenes in the readers mind which are perfectly clear with details that most would not even think of adding but the emotions you continually relate are a gift that I particularly cherish. To get so involved in a tale that lets me feel the characters angst, mirth and even confusion actually helps me personally so for that I greatly thank you. This story has taken some strange and unexpected turns as well as the usual which can only be expected when dealing with a supernatural being like a vampire, which most people have some concept of from movies, books, etc. I do get excited when I see a new chapter posted and actually need to be in a mindset to allow myself to experience what you create but then I am a very unusual individual. I try to figure out where this latest chapters revelation will take the story and I do not even attempt to decipher where the entire story will end up as it stands, anything is possible and any one of the characters or none of them can come out of this on top although it is obvious that nobody escapes unscathed and probably even more messed up than when this journey started. Thank you for your authoring of this beautiful tale and all the time and creativity you put into it. I hope you feel as satisfied writing it as I do reading it.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So many paths for this story to go down! I have to say I love it so far and hope you continue to thrill us with more!

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

It was bloody great, I cannot wait for the other part. Thank you for the amazing story! I I really like your works!

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 1 year ago

crumbs! ..again just superbly told. I am trying to savour this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelina_Shaw@Selina_Shaw
Randy nerd specialising in salacious spooks and femmes taking delight. I love to make anti-shame worlds where women and queer people get to be greedy, filthy, fun and fanged. You can find me on Ko-fi, Twitter and Instagram @ShawberryTart, and in the femdom anthologies He Will ...