The House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to show me how you used it?" John asked, "you can even call out the name of the person you were thinking about too," he smirked.

"Only if you show me too," Mel said, nodding to his groin.

John laughed, and pulled off his t-shirt. His toned broad chest came into view, his nipples erect too. Mel took her t-shirt off and threw it on the floor, then turned and slid down her thong. Turning back, John had a face like an excited child in a sweet shop. Mel told him to stand by the mirrors, then climbed onto the bed, squatting over the dildo. She groaned as she slid her fingers along her wet folds, rubbing them along the dildo to lube it up. Keeping her gaze on John, she slid down onto the dildo.

Her feet planted on either side of the bed frame, she balanced herself with one hand while using the other to tweak and pull at her nipples. The cold air seemed to make them even more sensitive, as he watched herself over John's shoulder in the mirrors.

"You like what you see?" she smiled, "how about you show me how much you're enjoying it then."

Pulling herself up and off the dildo, she reached behind herself and pushed the dildo against the entrance to her arse, once the end was inside she leaned back with both arms on the bed, now riding the dildo with her gaping pussy winking at John. Excitement built up as she saw John unbuckle his belt, and then push his jeans and boxer shorts down in one movement. When he stood up straight again, Mel had to quickly suppress her disappointment.

John, this fine specimen of a man who she'd dreamt about, who she placed high up on a pedestal, stood with his erection jutting out, only about five inches long and not particularly fat either. John strode over to her and rubbed his cock along her wet labia, then slid his cock into her. She took him fairly comfortably, John setting off at a furious pace.

Mel tried squeezing him with her pussy, trying to slow him down, trying to dictate the pace, but his hands gripped her waist as he held her in place while he fucked her. Predictably at that pace, he pulled out after about two minutes, wanking his cock furiously as he shot his load over her lower stomach while grunting loudly.

As quickly as he'd undressed he pulled his jeans and t-shirt back on, thanking her and telling her he needed to carry on working now. Not long afterwards she heard the front door open and close. Presumably, John couldn't wait to go to the other site and tell the others. Mel reluctantly went to shower, not even bothering to finish herself off, her disappointment only masked by knowing she'd made herself cum so many times the night before.

John didn't return until the following day, with Steve and Dave in tow. He was being overly flirty to her, enjoying the other two laughing at his antics. He seemed to be following her around the house, dropping hints about a repeat performance, but Mel wasn't interested if last night was anything to go by. She still wore tight shorts, bending over while she thought Steve and Dave might be watching. She saw them nudging each other and whispering about her.

That night her thoughts were of them both. She went to the hidden mirror compartment and selected two dildos similar in size, one of which was the same one she'd used previously. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched herself in the mirrors as she took turns pushing each in turn into her mouth. Sticking the suction one to the bed frame she crouched sideways over it, one foot down on the floor and the other balanced on the bed, then held the other further along the bed frame and after sliding down onto the dildo, sank her mouth over the other.

She moaned loudly, now and again taking her mouth off the dildo to call out their names, fantasising about them spit-roasting her. Soon she was fingering her clit furiously, making herself cum, collapsing down onto the bed as she did so. She washed the dildos and then went to put them back. There were drawers she hadn't opened yet, so she started looking to see what else was in there. In one there were two identical dildos, both eight inches long, both had syringes and tubing, and the drawer contained a jar with a white milky-looking liquid in it.

Mel took one out and undid the jar lid. The tubing was inserted into the bottom under the balls, she filled the syringe from the jar and then used the tubing to fill the dildo. Lifting it to her mouth, she went to start licking around it when she squeezed the balls and gasped in shock. The dildo ejaculated, the white liquid squirting across her chin and tits. Expecting it now, she squeezed them again and the rest flew over her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked a little into her mouth. The consistency was right, and it had a slightly salty flavour too.

Mel laughed at the thought of Ian saving his cum for the jar for Sue to use later. Her mind went into overdrive, and filling both dildos up and being extra careful, she stuck them next to each other on the bed frame. She'd found a bottle of lube and made sure the dildos were coated, then carefully held them together while she straddled them, sinking slowly taking them into her pussy and arse simultaneously.

She rode them both, making sure not to get too far down and not set them off accidentally. She didn't want the dildos doing a John and cumming far too early. She rode them for a while, enjoying both holes being stretched, continuing her fantasy by calling out instructions to Dave and Steve, as though they were there too. Getting close to cumming she placed her hands ready, then just as her orgasm started she squeezed both sets of balls at the same time.

The sound she made must have alerted the neighbours, Mel had never felt like it in her life. As her juices started flowing out of her, the two dildos erupted and flooded her holes, she imagined Steve and Dave grunting as they each unloaded in her. She slumped to the floor, her legs turning to jelly, both dildos still inside her. She pulled them out slowly, a sticky trail of white liquid oozed from each hole, like twin creampies. She slobbered over each, licking them clean as though Steve and Dave were standing over her.

As good as her fantasy had been, only Brian and John were about over the next couple of days. Brian told her they had a few little details to iron out and were waiting for a couple of parts from their supplier that needed to be fitted, then the last part would be to test where they'd fitted the units and make sure all were working correctly. Mel was a little disappointed at not seeing Steve and Dave and asked Brian if they needed to come back. He told her he may need them on site for the final test. John saw her mood drop and walked over to her.

"Don't get ideas about Steve and Dave, both have got married in the last six months so they won't be seduced by you. I'll have another go on you though with pleasure," he grinned.

"No thanks, the pleasure was all yours last time," Mel replied.

John laughed at her and walked off.

"if you change your mind give me a call," he said, throwing a business card toward her.

That night she dreamt about Steve and Dave again, waking up a sweaty mess, the bedsheets damp where she'd lay, a mixture of sweat and where her pussy had been leaking. It was her final full day before Ian, Sue and the twins came back. Brian had said they would be testing the air con today, but so far nobody had been to the house. Mel went to go in the shower, and then stopped in her tracks.

Rather than shower now, she could have a look around Sue's treasure trove again, to see what other interesting things she could discover. Showering could wait, her pussy needed attention first. She went into their room and opened the compartment, gazing at the outfits hanging up, then looking to see what she may have missed. On the floor, pushed right back almost out of sight, Mel saw a black box. She pulled it forwards, taking off the lid. Inside was a machine with a dildo attached to it, lifelike and seven inches long but also very thick.

It was heavier than Mel expected as she lifted it out. It was a metal frame with a dildo on a metal rod. There was a plug attached, and Mel looked around for a socket. At the bottom of the bed was a panel with two sockets on. She plugged the machine in, switched it on, and then picked up the smaller box with it. She twisted the button on it, and the dildo started pushing forward and backwards. Twisting further and it went quicker, twisting back slowed it down. She turned the button to full speed and let out a gasp. Oh boy, that was very quick.

Twisting the button to stop again, she picked the machine up and realised the wire was just enough that it rested on the end of the bed, facing towards the headboard. Of course, it would, Sue would be more comfortable on the bed than kneeling or lying on the floor. Mel looked at the clock, 9.45 am. She presumed it wouldn't take that long to test each unit, so they'd be here around midday at the earliest. She had a good two hours to fill then.

She picked out some of the restraint bands, and slid one of the longer ones under the mattress at the end with the pillows, leaving the wrist restraints open. The ankle restraints were shorter, each fastening around the bottom corners of the bed. Sitting up, there was enough leeway for her to cross them over, fasten them to her ankles, and then twist over onto her front. Mel shuffled down the bed until she could feel the dildo nudging at her now wet pussy. She reached down and pulled each restraint a little tighter, then pushed the small box up towards the pillows.

Looking back over her shoulder she could see in the mirrors the dildo nudging between her legs and kept watching as she twisted the button a little. The dildo pushed into her slowly, until five of the seven inches were in, and then it withdrew. Mel shuffled her body, and on the next slow thrust all seven inches slid in. The width of the dildo stretched her nicely, and she watched for around thirty seconds as her lips gripped the dildo and moved with its withdrawal.

Getting used to it, she twisted the button more. Oh god, that was good. It pushed into her at its new quicker pace, and Mel turned her head to look up towards the pillows. She imagined it was Steve, pushing into her slowly until she was used to him and then quickening his pace. Gripping the bedsheets with one hand, she twisted the button more. She felt her insides churn as the dildo thrust inside her, well on the way to orgasm. She resisted the urge to reach down and rub her clit, wondering how long she could last without doing so. Not too long as it happened.

Her body shook and she moaned out loud as she squirted across the bed, the dildo still pushing into her. Composing herself, she slowed it down again until it came to a stop deep inside her. This time she did reach a hand down to her clit, and came again just a few minutes later.

She started the dildo again, this time intending a slow prolonged fucking. She looked upwards, and to save getting tempted to play with her clit again she put her spare hand into the wrist restraint and closed the velcro fastening. She twisted the button to make the dildo go a little quicker, then settled to enjoy it fucking her. She lost track of time while the dildo ploughed into her, biting down onto the bedsheets as it thrust up inside her. She was enjoying the feeling of helplessness, but she still had one hand free.

Without slowing down the dildo she opened the final wrist fastening and placed her arm across it, pulling the small box with her. Mel looked over her shoulder to watch the dildo spreading her pussy lips, then gasped loudly as her fingers knocked the button and made the dildo go much quicker. She panicked and went to move her hand to slow it down, and the restraint snapped shut around her wrist. She tried to release it, but pulling on her wrist seemed to make the velcro tighter. She reached her fingers out to slow down the dildo but the restraints were tighter under the bed than she'd realised, and the box was just too far for Mel to reach. The more she struggled, the tighter the restraints seemed to be and the more she felt the dildo pounding into her as she moved her body.

Mel tried to calm herself, but the feeling of the dildo was getting her close to cumming again. Lying spreadeagled face down on the bed, she waited for it until her body shook and the bedsheets got another soaking. The dildo continued to plough into her at its fast pace, Mel wondering how she could stop it. She tried arching her back, at least if she couldn't get the restraints loose yet she could somehow get the dildo out of her pussy. Arching her back not only didn't work, but it also made her insides churn too with the added pleasure. To make matters worse, she heard the front door knock and a voice shouting out that they were here.

Damn! Mel looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was almost 11.30 am. She wriggled again, then her body went limp. Resigned to her fate now, Mel knew she was going to have to wait until one of them caught her in her uncompromising position and let her out. She heard them talking downstairs, then felt the room go cold as the air con was turned on.

"We need to try the temperatures in each room, we'll try them one by one," she heard one say, possibly Brian.

That was all she needed. It was going to be bad enough to be found like this, but for it to be Brian too would be the worst. What made it worse still, she was on the way to another orgasm. In her head, Mel realised knowing she was going to get caught was more of a turn-on than she'd imagined. The next ten minutes seemed like an eternity, and then she heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Downstairs all working fine, let's hope upstairs is too and then we're all done," she heard Brian say.

Mel heard more footsteps and talking, getting closer and louder. Reaching the top of the stairs everything went quiet for what seemed like ages, Mel remembering she hadn't shut the bedroom door properly.

"What the actual fuck," she heard called out.

"Holy shit I wasn't expecting that," another voice said.

She heard footsteps coming into the room and the sound of a zip.

"What are you doing, come on out," she heard.

"She fucking wants it, look at her still wiggling her arse knowing we're in here," she heard John say.

Mel kept her head down, still a little ashamed to be caught like this.

"She isn't saying no is she?" John continued, "I'm going to stick my cock by her mouth and we'll see what she wants then."

She felt the bed move and then knees appeared on either side of her head. A hand went to her chin and lifted her head slowly, until she could see a fully naked John kneeling in front of her, his erection pointing at her.

"Well, do you want this or should we let you out?" John asked.

The dildo still plunging into her helped make her mind up a little easier, without talking she opened her mouth wide to receive John's cock. He placed the end by her mouth hesitantly, then Mel stuck out her tongue and whirled it around the end of his cock, until he pushed into her. He kept still as Mel fidgeted a little, as much as the restraints would let her. She pushed her mouth onto his cock, then stopped moving as John started fucking her mouth.

"I told you she fucking loves it, she couldn't wait for me to fuck her last time, practically begging for it she was," John exclaimed.

He fucked her mouth for a short while, the others watching the dildo sliding into her, John watching it too through the mirrors. He lifted her head again so she looked him in the eyes.

"The others too?" he asked.

Mel nodded her head as best she could to say yes. She heard more clothes being discarded, then hands grabbing and squeezing her already squashed breasts, and a hand rubbing across her arse. Suddenly it slapped her, a short stinging sensation went through her body. The other buttock was slapped quite hard, she could feel both burning now. They slapped her arse a few more times on each side, then she felt the bed move by her legs.

Hands pulled her buttocks apart and she felt a blob of something wet fall right on her arsehole, followed by another. Two fingers rubbed into the liquid and then were inserted into her arse. Mel flinched but arched her back a little to accommodate them. The fingers tried to match the pace of the dildo and combined with the cock in her mouth Mel started shaking, then orgasmed hard. That was too much for John who held her head tight as he erupted down her throat.

Mel hadn't got the chance to relax before she felt a cock nudging at her arsehole, pushing in slowly. It felt as wide as the dildo, and the owner took some time to slide it in, rather than forcing it in. It pushed deeper and deeper until she heard him groan and his balls rested against her skin. Oh, she felt full, he was longer than the dildo.

"Are you two having a go?" she heard Brian ask behind her.

"Are we sure we're not gonna mention this, my wife will divorce me already if she finds out," she heard Steve say.

"I'm not fucking her, but I need to get rid of this erection," she heard Dave say.

"Well, feel free to use her mouth because this arse is all mine," Brian told them.

She felt hands on her shoulders, resting on her shoulder blades, helpless as she was now she was pinned down harder. She felt weight across her back as the cock in her arse started fucking her, slowly but hard long thrusts to make her groan with each thrust. Another hand pulled her head to one side where she saw both Steve and Dave standing, erections in hand.

She licked her lips greedily upon seeing them, both around seven inches long but contrasting, Steves uncut but Dave circumcised. If they were standing there, then it must be Brian fucking her arse. His cock was far too long for it to be John's. She could also feel his hairy chest rubbing across her back.

Steve and Dave took it in turns letting her suck them off, Mel happily taking them in as her cock and pussy were full. She felt the cock in her arse withdraw, cold air from the aircon rushing into her gaping hole.

"Take some pictures of that before it closes, hurry up so I can get back in it," Brian ordered.

John asked if he could have a go, Brian reminding him who was in charge and laughing. She heard camera clicks as John went around her, taking pictures from different angles. After a while, Steve pulled his cock from Mel's mouth and shot his load across her face and hair. Opening her eyes again she could see Dave wanking furiously, then he stepped forward and stuck his cock into her mouth just as he came, flooding her throat with his sticky load.

"Can we turn her over now?" John asked.

"Well?" Brian asked Mel, "what do you think?"

Mell nodded her head to say yes, then told them she wanted to. Much as she was enjoying it, she was getting very uncomfortable and her wrists and ankles ached. She felt the dildo slow down to a stop as someone twisted the button, and then the wrist restraints opened. She lay still, flexing her wrists to get some feeling back into them. Brian withdrew from her arse as the ankle restraints were opened, and her body was pulled upwards, the dildo leaving her pussy with a loud squelching sound.

She felt herself being twisted, then in the mirrors saw Brian lying down on the bed, his erection all of nine inches long standing proudly to attention. Hands on either side placed her over him, then pushed her down. Brian held in cock in place ready to penetrate her arse again, then hands on her shoulders forced her down.

"Ride me now, show me how much you're enjoying my cock filling your arse," Brian instructed, "and lean forward with your hands on my ankles so I can see."

Mel did as she was told, building up her pace, squeezing her inner muscles and gripping him tight as she rode him. The others watched for a few minutes, then John lifted her head and offered his cock to her mouth. She took him in, then stopped pushing her mouth onto him as John started fucking her mouth. Her hands were pulled to each side, each one wrapping itself around a cock to masturbate.