The House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All too soon again John came, flooding her mouth and then pulling out at the end to spill the last few drops across her forehead, then he wiped his cock in her hair, laughing as he did so. Both cocks jerked in her hand as she wanked them, both from the feeling of her hands gripping them tightly and the show before them. Both Steve and Dave had knelt up on the bed, and she felt her hand tense as Steve started to cum, his load shooting across her tits. Mel didn't loosen her grip, still wanking him, hoping to keep him erect.

Soon after it was Dave's turn to cum, this time making her close her eyes as he shot across her face and eyes. He turned her head to the side and put his cock by her mouth, where she took him in hungrily, licking the remnants from his cock.

"I'll have a bit of that," she heard Steve say, her head being turned so she could suck on his erect member.

"Let's see how she likes three cocks in her," she heard John say.

Hands gripped her ankles and lifted them, Mel was temporarily forced to stop riding Brian as John pushed her legs up and back, spreading them wide. He positioned his cock on her pussy lips and then pushed into her hard. Although he wasn't that big, Mel groaned out loud. There was no finesse from him, just pure thrusting as hard as he possibly could. His thrusts forced her back and forth on Brian's cock, while Steve and Dave took turns turning her head and letting her blow them.

Mel could sense another orgasm brewing, and ground her hips against John to try to get some contact against her clit. Brian seemed to sense what she wanted, and he reached a hand around and a finger traced across her clit. Mel's back arched and she started shaking, tipping John over too, her orgasm coinciding nicely with John pulling out and shooting over her lower stomach. Not too long after, Steve and Dave both took turns shooting down her throat, Mel gagging with how much Dave came.

She felt hands come around her legs now at the back of her knees and then clamped on the back of her head, holding her in place, her legs spread wide. Brian grunted as he started pulling her quickly up and down on his erection, his cock a blur. Mel's mouth opened wide at the ferocity of him fucking her arse, and looked down to see John filming, kneeling between her legs to get the best view of her cock filled arse. Brian was relentless, fucking her hard, Mel like a rag doll in his arms. She didn't know if he was close to cumming at long last, but she needed to again. The only problem she had was that the position pinned her arms too.

She awaited the inevitable pulsing of his cock, the loud grunting as he came, the feel of his load erupting in or over her, but ten minutes later he still hadn't. She could feel the sweat pouring down her body, despite the aircon. Suddenly without warning, Brian stopped. His cock still plugged into her, he quickly flipped sideways and lifted one leg over his shoulder, his legs pinning the other to the bed. At the same relentless pace as just, he started to fuck Mel's arse again.

His thrusting pushed them both across the bed, now and again he'd pause momentarily to pull her back to him, then start pounding her again. Each time Mel reached a hand down to her clit Brian would knock it away. Getting fed up with stopping her, he paused again and flipped her to lying on her front. He grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her, holding them still in the small of her back, using the leverage to fuck her hard again.

Eventually, he cried out loudly and Mel yelped as his cock thrust its sticky load deep into her arse, thrust after thrust until it started flowing from her with each outthrust. He finally pulled out and dragged her almost lifeless body to the edge of the bed, instructing John to film her gaping arsehole as his semen started flowing out of her, running down her buttocks and thighs. Her hands now free, she quickly rubbed at her clit until she came, her juices flowing out and mixing with her anal creampie, all the while her mouth full of Brian's cock as he made her lick him clean.

She lay still, letting her body relax, her eyes closed, oblivious to her surroundings. she heard noises and voices, but her mind was elsewhere.

"Right, quickly check the other two rooms, we've been here far too long," she heard Brian say.

She heard footsteps and opened her eyes to see Steve leaving the room, the others had gone already. She looked down at herself, semen all over her body, a pool of mixed liquid leaking onto the bed from between her legs. She went to sit up, but her arse was far too sore. She was going to have to make sure she washed all over the bed sheets and the duvet too before Ian and Sue got back tomorrow. She glanced over at the clock. It was almost 2 pm. She realised now why she was so sore, they'd been fucking her for just over two hours. She also realised that Brian had only cum once.

She looked to the doorway as Brian walked back in, fully clothed this time, and handed her a business card.

"We're done here, but take a card so you can contact me. I'm willing to travel and do whatever you need seeing to," he smiled.

He turned and walked out of the door, and she heard the front door close as they all left. She looked at the card, smiled to herself, and then laughed. Out of all four of them, Brian had been the only one she wasn't interested in fucking, but he'd certainly changed her mind today. She wondered to herself if Ian and Sue would need her to house sit again any time soon.