The House of Louve 01: A House Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mi-Lord"

"Are you ready to show Master Paul? Are you ready for my whip Slave?"

"Yes, Mi-Lord. Please take your pleasure out on my body. Allow me to show you my deepest desire to be yours Master."

Remi walked over to one of the cabinets holding the whips, paddles, and other such implements; he grabbed the long multi-tailed whip. I heard Melody inhale sharply; guessing she knew what was to come. Remi did a couple of practice swings before he stood in front of the hanging slave; walking around the slave placing his hands over her body, taking special attention to her breasts. He pinched, tweaked, and squeezed her breasts, Melody was moaning during his ministrations to her. Stepping back, Remi swung the multi-tailed whip across her chest, it left lines on her left breast, swinging again the whip struck her right breast causing lines. Melody just moaned as Remi struck her a dozen times to her breasts. Sweating from the exertion of swing the whip, he looked at me and said.

"That is how you warm up a wench. Touch her breasts, Paul. Feel how they are warm to the touch, pinch her nipples and twist listen to her noises. Paul walked over, grabbed both of Melody's nipple, and squeezed hard which caused Melody to moan loud. Paul then lowered his head, latched on to her extended nipple, and sucked.

"OH...GAWD. OH MASTER! OH GAWG MASTER!" Melody started to convulse and shake, poor Paul thought she was afflicted with a disease. Backing away from the hanging slave, he looked over at his father and granduncle with fear in his eyes.

"Oh, wow she out did herself this time. Man, do I like to watch these wenches orgasm." Said Marquis Dijon.

"What she orgasmed? She is not afflicted with any disease?" I asked

"No, asker her."

"Slave Melody did you have an orgasm from me sucking your tit flesh?" I asked looking in to her Hazel eyes.

"Yes, Master I am sorry. I should have asked for permission. Please punish me for my lack of obedience I truly need to be whipped over my body, Master." Paul was dumbfounded, the thought to himself; I wonder if Grace will be just like Melody, god would that be fantastic she would orgasm while being whipped.

"Father, may I take a swing or two at this slave?"

"Yes, you may. Here is the whip for you."

"Oh no father I see the whip I would like to use on this slave." Paul went over to the cabinet, picking up the eighteen-inch riding crop. Swinging it a couple of times to test the strength and flexibility of the implement, stepping in front of Melody looking into her eyes.

"This is my first time using this device. Hell, it is the first time to see a naked woman strapped to the floor and ceiling. I am going to use this on your body." Melody nodded to him, and he looked back over his shoulder seeing the smiles on his father and granduncle. It was similar to the crop he used on his horse, so he knew of its potential to sting and leave marks. His first strike was to her pink swollen left nipple, her cries filled the dungeon, he struck her right nipple, and her cries echoed through the dungeon again. Paul swung the riding crop with expert placement; his father and granduncle were amazed at his dexterity and precision of his strikes against the slave. Paul stopped to admire his handy work. Melody, her head hanging, breathing hard, limp on the chains lifted her head up to look at her tormentor. Paul walked over and lowered her arms. Melody fell to the ground on to all fours, breathing hard, taking in deep breaths to calm herself.

"Master, please take me in any way you feel is necessary. I am yours to use, please Master. Master, please fuck me, I need to feel your manhood inside of my womanhood." Paul looked at his father.

"Well, you heard the slave, fuck her. Stick your manhood into her wet hole, or her backside, or even let her swallow your manhood with her mouth. Don't stand there, get to it son."

Paul stood in front of Melody, unbuckled his tunic, and loosened his pants, which dropped to the floor by his ankles. Melody looked up at him then at his manhood, her eyes went wide. He had a massive nine-inch cock; she started to drool over it. Paul stepped into her view; grabbing the base of his cock, he shoved it into her pussy. In a single thrust, he buried his cock into her cunt. Melody moaned, as well as Paul feeling the slick tight confines of her womanhood.

"OH Master. It so big, OHHHHH......MASTER!! Master fuck this slave, make me yours, and ruin me for my future husband. OHHHH......GAWD...MASTER!!" She started to convulse and shake, her juices flowing out of her onto his cock and balls. It was like a river, never had the men seen a woman squirt during orgasm, but Melody did not just squirt once, but the entire time Paul was fucking her. Finally, Paul recognized his own orgasm building, he moved faster and harder into the slave's pussy. Pounding her and ruining her pussy for others. With one final thrust, he buried his cock deep into touching on her womb and exploded inside of her. Copious amounts of his seed went inside and around his cock leaking out of her pussy. Melody fell to the ground her arms, and her legs had lost the ability to help her stand. Her breathing raspy and deep, she lifted her eyes to meet his eyes.

"Marquis Dijon, may this slave make a request?" kneeling in front of Paul, his father, and the Marquis.

"What is your request slave for I might be able to grant it?" Granduncle George said.

"Master Lansac, if it pleases you, please allow me to become the slave to Master Paul. I have never felt like this with any man. I am sorry Master, but he has ruined me for anyone else." Melody stated looking into Granduncle George's eyes.

"What do I get in return for you leaving my house, Slave?"

"With your permission, Master Paul, I will come by and relieve you once a week in any holes my new Master will allow." Granduncle looked at Paul then to Melody and back at Paul.

"Paul, she has made a request to become your first slave. One, I admire most dutifully. What say you? Are you ready to take this wench on as your first slave? Or even the second slave?"

"Granduncle, it seems that according to this slave I have ruined her for other men. I will care for this slave as I do my horse. She will be well tended too and will be cherished by my house." Paul stated to his two mentors and historians.

"Paul, it is with great pleasure to award you with your very first slave." He reached around her neck and unfastened the leather collar. George walked over to the cabinet, opened a drawer, picked up a wide black collar, and handed it to Paul. Paul looked at it, it was about ten centimeters wide and had rings around it; he stood over to the still kneeling Melody. Looking into her eyes, he said

"By your request I am now your Master, I put this collar around your neck as a signification that you are my property to use as I see fit. You will be my slave and follow my instructions without hesitation. Knowing that I can at any time use you beat you, just because I want to, and have others use you."

"Master, I am devoted to serving and pleasing my Master no matter who will have me, no matter where I am taken, and no matter how I am taken." Paul steps behind Melody and fastens the collar onto her neck.

`"Kneel Slave." Melody kneels naked in front of her new Master. "Suck me to finish." Melody reaches up loosens the drawstring holding his pants and swallows his cock to the base. She looks up into her Master's eyes while his cock is in her throat. Paul looks down at the blue-eyed beauty as she starts to bob up and down on his length. The feeling was incredible never in his wildest dreams has he felt anything like this, God she was sucking the life out of him. Paul had forgotten about his father and uncle until he heard a scream. Looking in the direction, he sees his father buried into the young brunet's ass, while his Granduncle is getting a blowjob from the black haired beauty. Paul refocused his mind on the blowjob his slave was giving him. Grabbing her head with both hands and forced his cock into her throat then he started thrusting as he was using her womanhood. In and out, gagging sounds, in and out, gagging sounds, finally he could not hold off any longer and shoved his cock until her lips touched his hair. Melody swallowed his cock when she felt his cock erupt, long thick strains of semen slide down her throat into her stomach, and she swallowed it all. Finally, Paul pulled his cock out of her mouth letting his hands fall to his side. Looking into her eyes, he told her to refasten his pants, which she did rapidly. Remi and George had just finished when Paul looked over at the brunet.

"Uncle, is that one a slave as well?"

"Yes, Paul she is and a very good one at that. Just to let you know these women are all "your" slaves now since I have given you the document of deed to this castle. You may live here or live at your parents' house until you decide to take possession of the estate. You are now the Master of this castle and you are the Marquis du Dijon. I have sent the letter to the Dauphin explaining in every detail of your new title. I alone can designate who will be my heir and you my grandnephew are it."

"Granduncle George with all my heart I will say, "Thank you," but where does this put you in the realm and the monarchy?

"Oh, I am still the Marquis, but only in as much as I am your mentor and confidant towards running and that of ceremonial of the estate and lands. You have seven other noble Counts and Countesses. The Countess Bourroches is very beautiful in her own right and is currently without a husband or other suitor. She is ripe for the taking. I believe that she is still untouched because her husband died on the way to their honeymoon. So sad really, she is just turning twenty in a few weeks' time. Maybe you and I should secure an invitation for her to dine with us here at the estate. At that time I will introduce you to those that attend as the Marquis du Dijon, Paul Henri Louve."

"That sounds splendid Granduncle. However, the grounds are in need repairs and plants, trees, and flowers need planting before we accept anyone into this estate. I will have to arrange for some interviews for the estate as soon as possible. Father, I could use your guidance and knowledge of the area to acquire the necessary staff."

"Yes, Paul. Now it is time for us to leave if we are to make it back to your mother and sisters for our midday meal."

Paul looked at the kneeling slave, she had not moved from her spot since he commanded her to kneel and suck his cock. She was naked and more than likely would stay that way once the castle renovations were completed.

"Stand slave. Now do you have some measure of decent clothing you could wear while traveling with us?"

"Yes, Master. Master George has fitted me with many such clothing. With your leave Master, I will pack some clothing appropriate to your father's estate. Am I to convey that being naked around the castle is not encouraged there?"

"No, slave being naked in front of the Marquees and my sister's would not be very comforting for them. Knowing you as I have so far you enjoy being naked all the time."

"Oh yes Master, but in the winter and during my womanly time I wear more clothes."

"Oh yes, I guess I will have to make some rule changes around here. What are your names?" Paul said looking at the two woman. The brunet's name was Arielle, a slender body, larger breast than Melody, standing about a meter and some tall, beautiful ocean blue eyes., Black haired woman's name Juliette, thicker but still slender, her breasts were slightly larger than Melody's, black as night hair covering her womanhood, slightly taller than her sister., they were sisters of only one year apart. Arielle was the oldest, the same age as Melody, while Juliette turned eighteen when her father sold them for back taxes he owed the Marquis. George accepted the three of them, payment from their fathers for taxes on the land. Paul commanded them to go clean up, stay naked, please the marquis when he wanted, to pleasure him in all things. If he heard of any misgivings, disobedience, or other such noted discrepancies when he returned. He would punish them here in the dungeon until the spring thaw of the following year. Both girls' eyes widened and dutifully accepted their fate from their new Master. He told them to leave and do his bidding. He then turned to Melody.

"Slave, go get your things and get ready to ride with me. You will remain naked until I instruct you to put the clothes on. Tell the stableman to hitch up the carriage and horses. We will be discussing your duties on the way back to my father's castle. The three of us will be riding together."

"Yes, Master." Melody ran off to see the stableman told him what Paul had said and ran inside to gather the things for the trip to her Master birth home. She was excited of the possibilities of what might happen in the coach. Her womanhood started to tingle, her nipples hardened, and she became wet down below, a delicious feeling came over her, and she was actually looking forward to having both men at the same time. She tied the bed sheet with her clothes in them, grabbed her favorite pillow and ran out the door to her new Master naked, as he had commanded. Remi seated inside the coach waiting on his son's slave, getting impatient, Paul stood outside waiting on his slave, his foot tapping on the ground impatient. He pulled out his crop keeping it at his side away from Melody. She immediately kneeled at Paul's feet.

"You have made my father and I wait for you slave. I must punish you for being late. Stand up, bend over put your hands on the bottom step, and spread your feet, more. Good now do not utter a word or sound. If you do, your punishment will be thrice more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Paul raised the crop and delivered a blazing strong swift slap onto her right cheek, immediately a bright red mark showed on her creamy white ass. Melody did not make a sound, but you could tell it hurt, for she was dancing around with her feet trying to get the sting to go away. Paul struck the other cheek with the same force as the first, he did not wait hit and struck her three more times alternating between each cheek and he stopped.

Paul reached her chin and pulled her up to look him in the eye.

"You did well, slave. You did very well, now get inside we have wasted enough time."

"Yes, Master." Melody climbed into the coach, as did Paul. Remi hit the top of the coach twice with his cane and the coach lurched forward towards his home.

Several minutes had passed when Remi became uncomfortable because of his hard on pressing into his pants. Paul could sense it, and his slave was on the floor naked, her red ass facing him.

"Slave, go suck my father's cock relieve him of his troubles from viewing your exquisite form."

"Yes, Master." Melody turned around untied his pants, pulled out the Marquis cock, only slightly smaller than his son's, and swallowed it until her lips touched his hair.

"Oh sweet Mary and Joseph. Christ almighty this slave can suck a mean cock. Oh,...shit. How did you come by this wonderful talent, girl?" Melody raised off his cock, licking up the shaft until her tongue touched the tip causing Remi to groan in disappointment.

"Master, I had five brothers, each one older than I and they would force me to suck them. Even father did once, but only once. My brothers and sometimes all of them would need relief and I provided my mouth for it. Father told them if anyone of them deflowered me -- he would personally cut their balls off and then feed them. So, for about five moons I learned to suck and get my brothers off in a short time." She then enveloped his cock down to the hilt, and then bobbed up and down. Remi lost it, grabbed her hair with both hands, and proceeded to use her mouth as her womanhood. After what seemed like hours, when actually minutes Remi exploded into her throat. Melody just moaned and moaned through the entire event. Paul looked down at her red ass; saw that her womanhood was dripping her juices on the floor of the coach. He undid his pants dropped down on his knees, lined up his cock to her entrance and shoved himself into her. Before she could come up for air, Melody felt her Master shove his thick long cock into her womanhood causing her to orgasm. She hummed on Remi's cock causing him to jerk more sweet cum into her mouth. Paul was pounding her pussy from behind touching and feeling how hot her ass was, it was driving him insane with lust and arousal. Soon he felt his ball tingling and knew his orgasm was coming. Melody felt him grow and his pace became somewhat erratic then with final grunt he buried himself deep into her womb causing a massive orgasm so intense that it locked up her muscles and she started to shake and convulse on both cocks. Lifting her head off Remi's wet cock with a pop, she scream out her ecstasy, calling out her Master's name. Then she went limp, falling to the floor with her head resting on her Master's shoe.

Paul looked at his father in confusion. Remi was just as confused for he had never seen such a thing from a woman. Not even his darling slave wife did that, this slave was something else.

"Paul in all my years as a Marquis never have I ever witness such a vision of pleasure in my life. This slave is special beyond belief. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it. "

"Father, she will be my primary slave. She will be with me in your house until after the renovations to Castle Dijon are complete."

Remi understood, he could force the issue with his son, but decided that with his prodigal swinging with each whip Paul will be indeed the Grand Master of his land. He already showed remarkable traits of being a cruel but fair Master of his slave. Remi would not interfere with his son's new slave, time will tell if Paul will loan her out to him and his slave wife.

Melody stirred, she lifted herself up off the floor and kneeled at her Masters seat. Paul took hold of her arm and lifted her into the seat. He then pulled her into his chest and started to pet her head like you would a cat. Soon she was comfortable and tired, her head slipped down and laid on Paul lap, and she fell asleep content and sated. He and his father talked about different strategies for growing their business and empire. Paul would definitely be training Melody and just maybe Grace as well. While Paul was stroking Melody's flowing blonde hair running his fingers into her scalp, he thought of whipping Grace, have her beg for his cock, taking it out and force it into her mouth and skull fuck her. Waking from the dream, he found his slave sucking his cock while he was skull fucking her face with his thick long cock. He exploded down her throat, groaning aloud "FFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK...." His father saw the entire scene shocked but aroused sporting a true rock hard cock.

"Slave finish the Marquis anyway you would like."

"Yes, Master." Melody turned around and engulfed Remi's semi hard cock. Remi gasped from the sudden intense arousal he went hard instantly. Sitting back, he watched the slave devour his father's cock, his own cock becoming hard.

"Coachman, how long before we reach the castle."

"An hour Mi' Lord?" The coachman yelled back. Paul looked down at his slave's ass and the glistening womanhood dropping his pants his cock sprang to life he grabbed her hips lifting her to his lap and dropped her pussy on to his cock, Melody still had his father's cock in her mouth. With her feet placed on the seat her pussy no impaled on Paul's cock, she was in heaven. Paul was lifting her hips and pounding her back on his cock. Enlisting muffled moans from Melody humming on Remi's cock, causing his father to explode down her throat. Paul was looking at her ass while fucking her. His cock soaked with her juices, Paul raised Melody up off his cock shifted and slammed her ass onto his cock. Melody screamed when he pierced her ass with his cock. Paul waited to settle his growing need to blast inside his slave's ass. Melody welcomed the moment of respite, it gave her time to relish in the feeling of having her Master's cock buried in her ass, she loved being fucked in the ass cannot get pregnant through her ass. Slowly, Melody lifted off Paul's cock, Paul tightened his grip on her hips clamping his fingers into her flesh, he was about to say something when Melody dropped down on his cock to the hilt, causing a moan from both of them. Melody opened her eyes and stared at Remi, who was watching in awe. Paul lifted Melody up a little then slammed into her ass, he fucked her hard causing the slave to raise her hands to the roof of the coach trying not to be bucked off of her Master's cock.