The House of Louve 01: A House Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHH....Master...OHHHHH....GGAAWWWDDD... it feels so good Master. Fuck this slave's ass, your slave's ass, it is yours to use as you see fit, Master. OHHHHHHHH......Master, may this slave cum Master, Please Master.....PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE......OOHHHHHH....GAWD.....MAASSSTTTEERRR.....Please" Melody screamed, it was hard to hold off she needed his permission, even fucking the Marquis she didn't come, she did come when fuckng the Master's cock and then the sucked the Marquis again. Her belly started to tighten, her juices were following, when she felt his fingers grab her nipples it was too much and she came. Paul felt her ass get tighter and squeeze him and thrusted deep into her ass holding her there and exploded. Rope after rope filled her dark chute, after about two or so minutes he finally could breathe again without strain.

"Sire, we are entering the Castle now." Said the driver.

"Thank you driver" slow the carriage to a walk so that I may get this slave properly dressed."

"Yes, Mi Lord"

"Slave, put your dress on and these leather irons." Paul pulled out from beside him a piece of rope and secured it to Melody's collar. He then took out a leather hood, with eye and mouth holes, but otherwise covered her entire head. Inside the hood was a gag the size of his cock.

"Slave, Melody, you will wear this entering my father's house. You will only be able to see and hear, I will secure your hands to the rings on your collar, and you will have a chain between your ankles. It will be difficult for you to walk, but walk with pride, which I know you have, and keep your head up."

"Yes, Master." Paul then inserted the penis gag into her open mouth, and secured the hood on her head, and then he attached her left and right wrist to the D-ring on each side of her neck. Her hand rested by her face, unable to do more than cover her eyes. The coach stopped at the entrance of the main house. Paul then kneeled down and attached the short chain between her ankles, then stood up exiting the coach with Melody following behind him being lead with a chain clipped to the front of the collar. He walked about three feet in front of her pulling on her leash pulling her to the main door of the Castle.

Remi exited the coach standing he called for his wife and daughters.

"Sire, where shall we store the coach and horses?" Asked the driver.

"My stableman will assist you? Jacques help this driver settle in the stable"

"Yes, Marquis." The driver snapped the reins on the horses as to get them to move and follow Jacques

Paul exited the coach and help Melody down. A small chain, about a meter long, attached to her ankle irons causing her to walk with shorter steps. He grabbed the rope attached to her collar and tugged on it going into the house. Remi's wife and two daughters arrived at the door the same time as Paul and Melody made it to the top of the stairs.

"Mother, this is my slave Melody. She will be in my attendance in my chambers until the repairs to Castle of Dijon are complete. Oh and I am now the Marquis Dijon." Paul stated looking directly into her eyes. His mother knew she had a slight shiver up her spine and a moisture in her womanhood trickling down her right thigh. The Marchioness felt her nipples harden and she became flushed from her son's deep eye contact.

"My dear Paul. I mean My Lord Dijon. Please accept my humble gratitude for allowing the Marquis and I to host your household until your new house will be finished." His mother said as she curtsied and motioned for his sisters do to the same.

Paul hugged his mother, and then both his sisters, tugged on the rope and walked into main chamber leading Melody to his bedchamber. His sisters wide eyed and gasping that their brother the Marquis Dijon had a slave. Paul disappeared around the bend calling for Grace Elizabeth to see him in his chambers.