The House of Louve 02: 2 houses

Story Info
Two houses together, surprises and training new slaves.
6k words
4.45
10k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House of Louve

CH 2: The Tail of Two Houses

Paul reached the door to his bedchambers at the same time Grace came up the back stairs. Her eyes wide with wonder and jealousy.

"How could he do that to me? How could he bring this slave to his chamber? I have served him for years. He is mine." Grace told herself. In reality, her womanhood flowed with juices down both of her thighs causing Grace to walk slightly bowlegged, she looked at the slave and wish it to be her.

"How can I help you Master Paul?" Grace said kneeling next to the door leading to his chamber. Paul looked down at her.

"Grace did I not say meet me inside my chambers? Not outside my chambers?"

"Yes, Master Paul."

"Then get inside." He said striding past her. Grace stood up and looked into the eyes of Melody for a brief moment before following Paul into his chambers. Melody looked at the room and was impressed, Master Lansac never allowed her in his bedroom.

"Grace Elizabeth, my new title is Marquis du Dijon and this is my slave, Melody. Please removed her the binds and strip her. Wash her body in my tub; provide her with at least one house staff garment and shoes. Once finished both of you come see me in the library. In addition, undergarments are to be remove and not worn unless you have the red flow, you must tell me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Marquis." Grace said bowing her head. Grace proceed to remove the ball gag off Melody's head.

"Oh thank you Master. May I speak with you alone Master?"

"You may speak freely here in front of Grace."

"Master, I should not be treated in such as manner as you have described to Mistress Grace." Graced blushed as Melody described her as a Mistress.

"Melody, do you need another reminder of exactly WHO I am? Do I need to show Grace how a disobedient slave who disagrees and questions her Master's instructions? Do I need to ripe those garments off your body, tie you to the frame of my bed and whip your ass with my riding crop for questioning my authority over you and Grace?"

"No, Master. Please forgive my impertinence to your commands. I am your servant." Melody said as she knelt in front of Paul with her head on the floor.

"You will teach her how clean, below no hair below your neck. Stand Slave. Grace, Melody will teach how to remove you hair below the neck. You will then perform it on Jasmine, get on with it. Strip this slave, clean her, and make her look like she is part of our house staff."

"Yes, Master Paul." Grace grabbed Melody by the elbow and pulled her along the back wall to the bathing tub, ribbed the soiled old burlap dress off Melody's body. Melody still shackled to her collar and hobbled looked confused.

"Mistress, untie my hands first then I will help you remove my wrist and ankle irons." Grace reached up and untied the knot and the leash from Melody's collar. Reaching to remove the collar Melody stopped her."

"Master said only my ankle and wrist irons. He did not say to remove my collar."

"If you do not want it to get wet then I will remove it. If you do not care, I will leave it on. A warning -- when leather is wet it is pliable, but when it dries the leather tightens up and will be tougher next time." Grace said with a little venom in her voice.

"Grace, I better not hear that tone in your voice again or I will take you over my lap and raise that lovely ass of yours and keep you naked for the rest of the day. Understand Grace?"

"Yes, Master Paul." Grace said blushing. Melody did not move or say a word. Smiling inwardly, she knew her new Master would do just that later on this evening. Paul stood and walked out his door towards the library.

"Mistress Grace, a word of warning, Master has changed since he left this morning. If you want for his attention, then best be yourself and not worry what he will do with me or how he will treat me. I am and will always be his slave since he now owns Castle Dijon and the title of Marquis Dijon. Grace he will come to you soon I know. Be prepared, he will be exacting, and very persuasive when administering punishment." Melody told Grace. She removed the collar and sat down in the tub. Grace started to wash the slave, Melody, beautiful blonde hair, perky breast and her nipples long and thin. She felt a tingle run through her breasts and her nipples tightened up. How wonderful it would be to be a slave like her.

Paul descended the stairs and turned toward the library. Once inside he saw his father writing a letter.

"Father, to whom are you writing?"

"I am producing documentation that several of my Counts are stealing from our taxes. I am addressing it to all, but surely, one may exact penance for calling out those individuals. In addition, I have written an update to my will providing that you will become the new Marquis du Compte should I befall some tragedy. If I should die, you will be Master of the house and all inside to include the house staff, slaves, and lands that I hold. No matter what the circumstances are of my death."

"Remi? I will seek revenge for your honor and the honor of our good name, if you die by others hand." Paul said with more confidence and strength since returning from Dijon. There was a knock on the door of the library and Remi granted entry.

"Master Paul, we are here as you commanded." Grace said standing in the doorway.

"Come to my side Grace and bring Melody with you." Grace walked over to where Paul was sitting in a high backed chair.

"Lift your gowns I must examine to insure that you followed my instructions." Grace blushing full on crimson red, lifted her gown to show her Master that she did indeed follow his instructions. Melody did the same.

"Very good. Melody go to Remi and relief him of his stress. Grace you will watch and learn. Stand in front of me with your back to me and watch my slave provide her services to your Marquis." Melody walked over to Remi knelt down opened his pants fished out his cock and swallowed him whole. Remi moaned and grabbed the back of her head forcing his manhood down her throat. Grace's eye grew wide and her womanhood became slick with her juices. Paul stood up behind her leaning into her left ear so he could watch as his slave devoured his father's cock.

Whispering so he did not disturb her viewing of the erotic scene in front of them he said, "Look how she slides his cock down her throat. How her neck bugles out when he forces it down. Can you imagine the sheer joy she has providing him a vessel for his release. Lift you gown and hold it up. Good girl, now hold it so that I may see your naked body. Yes, now feel my fingers on your ass?" Grace said "Yes, Master Paul" Paul dropped his pants and undergarment his cock fully hard popped up into Grace's ass, she felt it and moaned.

"I am going to enter you while you watch the slave pleasure his cock." Paul's cock was already out and millimeters away from her womanhood. Paul bent at his knees, held his manhood and slide into Grace's very wet womanhood.

"Oh, My Lord, Master Paul. I have had dreams of you, taking me, teaching me and having your way with me providing you with my openings." Grace said whispering. Paul pushed on her shoulders bending her over slightly. Slowly he inched his manhood into her; God she is wetter than Melody he said to himself. Then he forced into her in one deep thrust entering her fully. Grace bend over more to take him deeper, moaning at his forceful thrust into her womanhood. "Oh God he feels wonderful. OH, I am so full his cock."

"Take off your gown, NOW." He whispered into her ear. Grace pulled the single dressing gown over her head dropping it on the floor in front of her. She was now naked in front of the Marquis, his son, and his slave. Her arousal had provided much more lubrication for Paul to keep sliding in and out of her.

"Grace Elizabeth, I am going to mark you. I am going to seed you. I am going to take your holes and make them mine. No one else will fill these holes unless I say. I am going to train you as my slave. You want to be my slave don't you sweet Grace."

"OHHHH.....GOOOODDDD...in heaven. Yes, make me your slave. OHHHH...MASTER...." She said as Paul started to pound her deep.

"Watch her, learn from her. Slave strip off your garment. So father can appreciate your naked body." Melody lifted off Remi's cock to grabbed the bottom of her dressing gown and lifted off her, dropping in on the floor next to her then dropped down on Remi's cock until she bottomed out on his pelvis.

"OH...Mary and Joseph....this slave knows how to swallow a cock. OHHHH.....DAMN GIRL..." Remi exploded in Melody's throat; she swallowed without dropping any of his seed on the floor. When she had finished Melody sat back on her heals looked up at Remi smiling, she turned towards Paul watching him pound poor Grace's womanhood. Grace moaned loud when Melody looked at her as Paul was pounding away.

"OHHHHH....PAAAUUULLLL.....OHH...MASTER PAUL...Pleasse Master Paul Please mark me as yours. Please." Being watched and watching had turned her on. The intensity of Grace's orgasm took her breath. Paul kept his deep thrusts into her through her orgasm and it continued on to the next orgasm Grace had. Finally, Paul shoved hard and deep into Grace's velvety slick warm pussy.

"OHHHHH....GGGGOOOODDDD...YOU ARE MINE!" He exploded inside of her causing Grace to orgasm as well. He pulled Grace upright into his chest still pulsating in her womanhood.

Whispering in her ear Paul said, "Tonight you will come to my chamber naked and on your knees begging me to make me you my slave. You will asked my slave to show you how to remove your hair around your womanhood. I want it clean. Is that understood Grace?"

"Yes, Master Paul. I will do as you bid." Grace said through heavy breaths. Paul pulled out watching his seed slip down Grace's leg.

"Slave clean me and then clean Grace."

"Yes, Master." Melody crawled over to Paul licked and bathed him clean with her tongue. She turned her head slightly putting out her tongue, licked from bottom to top of Grace's abused womanhood and her delicate female pedals and drink Paul's seed. Grace orgasmed again and dropped to her knees unable to stand on her shaky legs. Melody followed and continued to clean Grace causing the young woman to orgasm again. Paul stopped her when Grace screamed her final release.

"Father, this slave is available for you when you want her, but first make sure I do not need her for some other duties or tasks I will be giving her." He said while pointing to Melody.

"Thank you Paul. You know I have others that service me." Remi said with a smile.

"Yes, Remi I do know. If you so desire to use my slave please ask me first."

"Of course." Remi said turning back to the document, he was writing.

"Grace and Melody get dressed. Go to my chambers, Melody show Grace How to remove the hair off her body and show the proper slave positions for waiting on your Master."

Yes, Master Paul they said in unison. Grace and Melody dressed and left walking up to Paul's chamber.

"Count Moritimere is planning on challenging me to a duel, he is a thief, sending little amounts to our coffers, but keeping more for him. He states that I have dishonored him with some of my business dealing. It is a plot to take over my land, title, and possessions namely your mother and two sisters. He would be very cruel to them and possibly enslave them. However, I do have a way to keep such titles and land along with your mother and sisters. It is naming you as my successor and providing a letter patent naming you the Marquis de Compte upon my death. Effectively, taking the rites out of the duel. He will not know this at the time, but the letter was couriered to the King three days ago and delivered to the Count should I lose the duel. Therefore, my boy you now hold two titles of Marquis de Dijon and Compte. The king will certainly raise your title to Duke."

"Father, when is this duel?"

"Tomorrow morning on the road to Lyons. In a field of one of my Barons. I wish you to attend; however, you must remain hidden for it is not public knowledge. He will come to the house to claim the prize."

"Certainly, Father. I will observe the duel and pray for your success."

"He is an accomplished swordsman, and I have no doubt that I would be able to defeat him. Well, you have the official document naming you Marquis du Compte Dijon."

Paul took his leave and saw his mother descending the stairs. At nearly forty years of age, his mother was still a very beautiful woman and envy to the Lords and Ladies of the land. Her beauty was match by her daughters and suitors from around France were vying for them both. Bernadette being the oldest had more suitors because she loved to ride in the countryside. Sophie did not have as many; she stayed in the house and sewed, embroidered, and did womanly things. Where Bernadette was adventurous and wanted to do things the men did; like ride a horse, shoot arrows at targets, and practice with a rapier. She was very good, but Paul was better with every weapon in their castle.

"Morning Mother you look ravishing this morning any particular reason why you look so ravishing?" Paul said with a smile on his face.

"Oh, Paul you say the kindness words to your old mother." His mother was blushing. Paul could see the light redness from her cleavage to the top of her head. Unbeknownst to Paul, his mother wished he would take her to the dungeon and whip her. She was constantly dripping when she was around him.

"Claudine!" Yelled Remi "Come to the library."

"Yes, Remi. I will be there shortly."

"Now, Claudine, NOW." Remi called out. Claudine walked to the library and closed the door. Once inside, she lifted the hem of her skirt above her waist showing her Master/Husband that she was without undergarments. She walked over to where he was sitting and knelt down in the perfect slave position.

"Master how may I serve you?" She said looking into his eyes. She loved how he had trained her those first five years before their eldest was born. She still remembers his first thrust into her womanhood after he painted her body with his whip. How she begged him to take her before their wedding. She was a virgin but craved discipline she was a mild pain slut from his training.

"My slave, you have delighted me for many years. Remove your garments then stand before me." Grace stood up unbuttoned her waistcoat, loosened the ties of the petticoat, and then the underskirt. They dropped to the floor at her feet she stepped out and picked up the garments setting them on the lounge chair behind her. Once naked she stood with her hands behind her head, legs spread and open for his viewing. Remi slide his hands up her delicate thigh moving slowly and deliberately until he found her moist open womanhood.

"I see that you have been thinking of Paul. Haven't you my slave?"

"Yes, Master. Is that wrong of me. He has the air about him as you did many years ago that causes me to flood myself. Master, I want to feel his whip, I want to feel him lashing my ass, my breasts, and my body. I want, Oh God forbid, his manhood to ruin my back passage. OH Master Please let him whip me and penetrate my ass." Remi was smiling because that is just what he had in mind, along with him whipping Evette, Jasmine, and Melinda. Poor Mrs. Durant would not be available for some time since she was pregnant with her sixth child -- her second by Remi -- and her deceased husband laid in the ground some seven months ago. Mrs. Durant was now into her last cycle of the pregnancy looking every bit of seven months along.

"Slave, kneel open wide for me." Claudine knelt spreading her knees wide giving her Master/Husband the view of her open wet sex. She was shaking with need, she was shaking because he had her naked in the library anyone could open the door and see her kneeling at his feet spread wide dripping onto the floor. She loved the humiliation he provided for her. Early in their marriage, he forbade her wearing any undergarments unless of course her monthly curse occurred he granted her to wear pantaloons to keep the blood from staining her dresses. Remi had not entered her in many weeks and she was desperate to feel his manhood pierce her and provide her with the wonders of his seed and the orgasm he allowed her. Remi stood up dropped his pants then sat down.

"Slave sit in my lap and worship my cock to your pleasure. I will allow you to orgasm once I have seeded you. I will be seeding you until such time as you are with child then and only then will Paul be allowed to take full advantage of my slave's body and holes."

"Yes, Master." Claudine climbed into his lap held his cock and slide down on his shaft fully seating him into her womb. Waiting on his direction and commands, she sat still her hands above her head providing him with unobstructed access to her breasts that he loved to torture, bite, and suck.

"My wife and slave. Tell me when you had your curse?" Remi said trusting into her. She gasped at the hard strike of her cervix causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Master, my curse ended two days hence. I am open and ready for your seeding. It has been to many years that I have not carried your child in me. I want to carry another one for you. As Mrs. Durant is pregnant with your child, I too need to be with child from you. Please Master seed this slave for your pleasure and offspring." Remi picked her up and slammed her down on his cock buried to the hilt. He kept that pace for some time after about five minutes he looked into her eyes.

"Slave release your pleasure for your Master and he will seed you." Claudine stiffened as the orgasm washed over her feeling his pulsing appendage burst forth the life giving seed she so desperately wanted and needed. Remi pulled his wife into his chest thrusting into her several times while empting his balls of his seed. Her orgasm forceful and passionate took over her body causing her to shake and convulse on his lap. Her scream of ecstasy, heard though out the castle. In one final deep penetrating thrust. Clinging tightly to him through her powerful orgasm mashing her breast to his clothed chest scratching and rubbing her nipples causing a continuance of her orgasm. She dropped her head on his shoulder and whispered.

"Master, I love you with my body, with my mind, and with my soul. I am ours to use, to loan, to whip anytime and anywhere. Master, I feel that we have created another child."

"Wife it would be wonderful if you were and I am proud of your gift to me as your Master. Now, you will go to the dungeon take Jasmine with you secure her to the cross and wait kneeling for me to arrive. Do not say a word to Jasmine other than you require her to follow you to the dungeon and Master requires you to strap her naked to the cross. Understood?" Remi told her.

"Yes, Master. Jasmine will be ready for you."

"Go now, no you may not put your garments back on. Walk naked to her and take her to the dungeon."

"Yes, Master." Claudine did as her husband/Master instructed and pulled Jasmine away from her duties taking her down the back stairs to the dungeon. She instructed Jasmine to strip and climb up on the cross facing her.

After his compliment to his mother, Paul ascended the stairs to his chambers were Grace and Melody should be waiting naked. He opened the door and found Melody then Grace kneeling naked and dripping.

"My slaves are ready for me I see." Looking at their bodies, Grace had larger breasts than Melody, but Melody has something that Grace did not, Melody had long hard nipples where Graces were short and fat. Grabbing his riding crop, he walked over to them.

"Slave are you ready for my warm up?"

"Yes, Master." Melody said glancing over to Grace

"Stand." He said. Both stood Melody putting her hands behind her head making her breast jut forward and spreading legs wide causing her wet dripping womanhood to spread wider. Grace mimicked Melody's position exactly except her womanhood was flowing with her juices down her naked thighs.

12