The House of Louve 02: 2 houses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Slave you are very excited by this?" Paul said as he walked around Grace trailing his index finger along her body sending shivers over her body.

"Yes, Master Paul. I am extremely excited being in the room with you and Melody. Melody you have not done as I asked or was it that Grace failed to remind what you were supposed to do for my pleasure." He growled out to both.

"No, Master. I failed to follow your instructions, please punish me. I have not performed the task you directed towards me." Paul looked over at Melody -- his acquired house slave -- then looked at Grace, whose legs were shaking.

"Grace, what were my instruction to Melody that needed to be done?" Paul said in her ear while he ran his finger through her slit.

"OHHH...GAAWWDDD....Master Paul... I was to have Melody show me how to be clean on my womanhood."

"Is your womanhood as clean as Melody's?" Paul asked sliding a finger into her leaking pussy.

"OHHHH....NNNOOOO...Master Paul" Still fingering her, watching her legs shake trying to hold positon and the ecstasy flowing through her. He removed his fingers just before Grace would orgasm eliciting a low moan of disapproval. Holding his crop in his right hand stepping back he swung on Grace's ass six quick hard strokes across her twin cheeks. Grace yelped from the pain and tried to cover her ass with her hands. Paul hit her hands with the crop, which she replaced to the back of her head.

"Grace you have much to learn about servicing my needs and my pleasure. Melody has been a slave for the last five years at the Castle Dijon. You will become my personal slave alongside Melody. However, first things first, you are to lay your chest on my bed, feet on the floor, ass in the air. Melody sit down spread your legs wide so that I may see your treasures. Melody, you lick her womanhood while I administer her punishment. IF she orgasms before I am done you will be severely punished, if she does not and takes the lashing fully without orgasm I will award you."

"Yes, Master." Melody dropped down below Grace's body viewing her open saturated lips and waited until her Master commanded to lick. Paul took hold of the long tailed whip and swung it a couple of times. When he was ready, he talked to Grace.

"My newest slave I am not going to be nice this will hurt. The hurt is a lesson; Melody licking you is a distraction from that hurt. You will take every one of my twenty strikes to your body and only orgasm when I tell you. Are we in agreement?"

"Yes, Master Paul. I understand" Whimpering her answer to her new Master. Paul leaned into her ear closest to Melody so that she may hear as well.

"From this time forward you will address me as Master, or Sir. Never refer to me as Master Paul only Master. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Paul....Sorry Master. Yes, Master." Paul stepped back about five feet and flicked the whip onto Grace's left cheek. Grace cried out as the whip stung her and a red welt showed up on her once pristine ass. The second on came just as fast as the first. Paul told Melody to start licking and Melody dove into Grace's womanhood. Slurping and gliding Graces' sopping juices. Grace was trying desperately to stay still her Master threatened to tie her down ass up to the bed so he could administer her punishment. She did fairly well up until lash fifteen which Paul had swung purposely at her dark hole. The tip of the whip landed squarely on Grace's pucker dark star.

"OOOWWWWWW....OH MERCY PLEASE MASTER MERCY...OOOWWWWWWWWIIIIEEEE" Grace cried out.

"Did I not tell you that this would hurt? It is a punishment not pleasure. This is a lesson Grace, a lesson of obedience. You will remember what happened when you disobeyed your Master." Paul cracked the whip on her ass and thighs, Grace was crying, her tears soaking the bedsheet. Paul directed the last five strokes directly to Grace's open womanhood. First the right lip then the left lip then the right the left and finally straight on to her clit after telling Melody to stop and move. Grace jolted straight up spun around dropped to her knees. Paul looked at her wide-eyed and with wonder.

"Grace, what is it you wish to say?" Grace looked at him opened her mouth then start to convulse and shake and squirt her juice onto Paul's floor. Astonished by her he told Melody to catch every last drop of her cum into her mouth and show me you did."

"Yes, Master." Melody drop face first into Grace's squirting pussy and started to lick and drink Grace's secretions. Grace continued her orgasm while Melody lapped at her pussy. It was a good three minutes before Grace stopped moving. Her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes to see Melody still licking her.

"Melody show me." Melody kneeled up opened her mouth showing Master the liquid she had collected from Grace.

"Grace kneel. Open your mouth look at Melody."

"Melody kiss her and share what is in your mouth." Melody reached out to Grace's head pulled her into a kiss and snaked her tongue into her. Grace wide-eye let Melody's tongue inside her mouth and drank the liquid. They kept kissing and started to fondle each other falling over onto the floor.

"Stop!" Paul commanded. Grace and Melody stopped and knelt up.

"Yes, Master." In unison. "How may we serve you?"

"Melody remove Grace hair from her privates, it shall be smooth. If I feel any lingering roughness on her lips or anywhere, you will pay dearly for that infraction. What happened to Grace will be minor compared to what punishment you will receive. Understand?"

"Yes, Master she will be smoother than a newborn babe."

"You have until dinner to complete. Both of you will serve the dinner meal naked with your collar and irons worn. There is a second set in the bottom of my wardrobe put them on Grace. When finished you get Jasmine to fetch me so that I may attach the collar to Grace. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." Melody grabbed Graces hand and whisked her away. Paul walked out of his chambers. Walking the hall towards the stairs, he saw Melinda in her maid outfit, definitely not covering much of her lower body, bend over to clean a lower shelf of a plant table. He walked by and slapped her ass causing Melinda to yelp with surprise.

"Morning Melinda." Paul said

"Morning Master Paul. I hope your birthday was eventful." Melinda said on her knees cleaning the shelf.

"It was and today looks even better now." He said with a smile on his face. Descending the stairs leading to the entrance of the castle, he heard his father call for him. Paul looked in the library not finding his father then went to the kitchen and found him. Remi had Mrs. Durand bent over the cutting table thrusting into her, her large belly swinging as she held herself up with her arms. Mrs. Durand was moaning from his onslaught. Paul stood at the entrance watching his father penetrate the cook, who was seven months pregnant. After some time Paul cleared his throat. Remi looked over at his son and then down at Mrs. Durand's lovely red ass and came inside her. She stiffened and came with him.

"Elaine, make sure the pastries are fluffier than yesterday or my son will punish your lovely ass and tits this evening."

"Yes, Master Remi." She said through labored breathing. Remi pulled out of her and Mrs. Durand turned around and took Remi's cock into her mouth cleaning it then put his cock back into his pants and closed the drawstring.

"Paul follow me I have something to show you."

"Yes, Remi" Remi and Paul left the kitchen with Evette and Mrs. Durand making the pastries and other foods for the noon meal. Remi reached the locked door, not locked at the time, opened it and descended the stairs with Paul close behind, shutting the door behind him locking it. Remi stepped to the right allowing Paul to see the full dungeon and the two slaves, one kneeling and the other secured to a cross.

"Paul, this is Jasmine, you know her as house staff I know her as a pain whore. She likes the whip, paddle, crop, and other assorted instruments of pain. The one kneeling is my longest slave and your mother." Paul looked down in wonder.

"Father, you mean she was a slave and you married her?" Paul asked.

"No, she was from a prominent family from northeast France. She attended an event my parents were hosting, your Grandmother, god bless her soul, and decided I needed to have a young thing to train. Your mother, eighteen at the time, a virgin and her family approved of our union. Her dowry was rather large and has helped support, and increase our presence in this region. Grand Uncle George is her Grandmother's brother and my mentor while I trained your mother.

"Claudine, stand and show your new Master your body." Claudine stood blushing from embarrassment in front of her adult son.

"Slave display yourself to your new Master so that he may inspect his new slave." Paul heard his father and wondered.

"Father, let me get this right. Mother is my new slave. Are you releasing her?"

"In a manner of speaking, Yes, I am releasing her, but to a man I trust to not harm or hurt her in any way. Please inspect your new property thoroughly. Every hole and part must be touched and inspected." Remi said while looking at Claudine in the eyes. She was scared, embarrassed, and wet. She could not believe her Master/Husband would release her to her own son. Paul walked over to her put a finger into her mouth opening it wide looking directly into her eyes that now focused on her son. With his other hand, he grabbed her left nipple pinching it and twisting looking for a reaction. Claudine supplied the only one she knew from years of her Master/Husband treatment of her to moan loudly. Paul raised his eyebrow and then grabbed her right nipple doing the same as the left. Claudine moaned and whimpered again.

"Slave Mother, tell me why you moan?" Paul asked her dropping his right hand to feel her drenched womanhood.

"Master Son, I moan because it is arousing to have you torture my breasts and nipples in such a fashion. I looked forward to when you went to my Grand Uncle and started your training. My Master/Husband stated many years ago that I would be one of our son's new slave when the time came of their twenty-first year of their birth. Your brother, my sweet Patrick died when you were just three. I cried for many months, Master would whip me, paddle me, and sodomize me over it. He told me that we had another son and I would be his when that time came. I dreaded the days until you turned twenty-one then I started to leak and flow like I did when Master started to train me." Claudine dropped to her knees put her head on the floor prostrating herself in front of Paul.

"Master please take me as your slave. My Master/Husband has no more use for this old slave. Please train me to your liking." Paul grabbed a crop swung on his mother's ass turning it red; he hit her thighs, ass, and back. He told her to stand then he punished her breast and nipples. He walked over to the cabinet and found an interesting device that his Grand Uncle had and then walked over to his mother/slave and clamped her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. He then reached down and found her flowing like a river.

"Slave tell me why you flow like the Marne?" Paul said harshly.

"Master it is because you are my son and wish to be your slave." Claudine said looking into her sons eyes.

"Father tell me again why you are releasing this slave, your wife, our mother from her service to you and your care and protection."

"Paul, I told you before in the library why this must happen." Remi's could not say what he needed to say to his wife. That he thought the upcoming duel would not end well. He was a good swordsman. He witnessed a duel between the Count and another man that accused him of sleeping with his wife. The Count dispatched him in mere seconds, killing the man and taking his property including the wife that the Count had been seeing and fucking behind her husband's back. She turned up pregnant with the Count's child. He was trying to protect his family, his wife, and his daughters from the evil man.

"Father, tell your wife exactly why. Do you see how distraught my mother is? She is confused by your actions; she feels that she has lost your favor." Paul stated not too pleasantly. Getting angry for his father lack of foresight.

"Paul, DO NOT TELL ME how distraught she is, I too am at my wits end on solving this situation. I do not think there will be a favorable out come to this situation with the Count." Remi said with strength and venom in his voice to his son. Paul taking in his father's outburst calmed himself and then spoke to him.

"Father, let me recite your words to you when you discussed this issue to me. The letter states title, land, and property that you own will be mine if you die?" Paul said with clear strength and no venom, he respected his father not to add to his worries. Remi looked at his son seething with anger, and then he thought about it. Damn he is right.

"Paul forgive me my son, heir, and Master Dijon. It is true what I wrote. Slave, stand." Claudine stood her arms behind her back interlocked at her elbows, her legs spread wide, and looking down. Paul looked at his mother for her age she still a very beautiful woman. Oh, shit I got it.....Paul looked at his father.

"Remi, I have a wonderful idea for the staff......"


12