The House of Louve 05: The Third Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catherine, we will marry on the last day of your decree. Until that time, you will be my slave. From now, until we wed I will train you to be the slave wife you are to be. You may not release until I permit it." With his words, Catherine screamed holding her release begging to flood Bernadette with her juices.

Whispering in Catherine's ear Paul said "Catherine Burroches, will you do the honor and service to be my slave wife? You will make me the happiest man alive to keep you as my possession and property. What do you say?" Having difficulties breathing let alone answering her new Master finally stated

"Paul Louve, Marquis Du Dijon, I accept your proposal to be your slave wife and service you in such a matter as befitting of my station within your household. Master, please may I release. I do not know how much longer I can stave off my release. Please Master, Please...OHHHHHHH...SSSSIIIIISSSTTTTTEEERRRR....OH....MASTER...PLEASE....MAAAASSTTEERRR." Still close to her ear he whispered

"Slave you may not release." Paul grabbed his sister's head by her hair and pulled her off Catherine's nether region.

"Slave go sit, NOW!" He then pushed Catherine over to the sidearm of the couch. He pushed on her back spread her feet apart, bending her over on top of his sister's body. She opened her legs wide as the Countess's face came into her bald nether region. Paul slid his manhood up and down her dewy womanhood coating it with her slick juices. Catherine moan and started to move her hips to get him to penetrate her, Paul slapped both of her ass cheeks

"Slave, if you keep moving as you are I will walk away. NOW do not move while I take you." He said with another four slaps of his hands on her ass cheeks causing Catherine to moan louder. Paul lined up his slick manhood into her womanly core and thrust in one motion burying his manhood to the hilt. Catherine held her breath never has she felt so full and so submissive to anyone but this man. Paul took long slow strokes in and out of Catherine savoring the tight feel of her core. Catherine was moaning loudly, moving her hips back onto Paul's hard manhood invading her womb. Through breathless gasps Catherine said

"Marquis, you had relations with your sister and caused her to become with child?" Catherine said to Paul.

Bernadette sat next to Catherine grabbing her hands and putting them on her belly. Catherine had known when Paul asked everyone to leave; she knew he had enslaved her.

"Countess, I was the one who told Master I wanted to be his pleasure slave and now I am his breeding slave. I told Master of my deep love for him as no other sister should love her brother as a man, a Master, and a Protector. Our sister wishes nothing more than to carry his child or children for the rest of her life. She will not marry nor has any desire to be with any other man than our brother and neither do I. I know it is against social norms, but we see the men after his title, lands, and possessions, any man would try to take it from him. We would rather be with him or no one. He is a loving kind caring Master and I begged him to deflower me." Bernadette stated with love in her heart looking up at Paul as he was pounding his latest slave bent over the arm of the couch. Catherine looked into her eyes as Bernadette looked into hers and saw the devotion and love for her brother as no woman had seen before; she too saw he loved his slave of a sister.

"Marquis, or do I call you Master?. I want to be your slave first and wife second. I want you to train me to be the slave you need and the wife you want." She said spreading her legs further opened her womanhood to him, leaning down until her head touched the couch providing him with deep penetration to her womb. Paul pulled out of Catherine and motioned for her to lay on the couch. Catherine laid on her back on the couch and opened her arms to him. He fell on top of her and pierced her in the same motion burying his manhood until his base touched her. She moaned loud and then wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him on the lips as she felt him move within her. She lifted her legs, crossed them behind his back, and started to move with him, forcing his manhood deeper into her core. Paul lifted his body and looked at Bernadette.

"You may pleasure yourself while I mark this new slave. Countess, I have just one question for you?"

"Yes, Master," Catherine, stated through her moans of pleasure.

"You will not call me Master until I have trained you. When was your last curse?" He whispered into her ear. Catherine opened her eyes wide as he drove hard into her core.

"OH....MARQUIS...OH...MARQUIS...OH...OH...OHHHHHHHH..." as she released again, flooding his manhood with her juices.

"It has been three days hence my curse and I am very fertile now, Master, make me with a child on this day." Paul smiled at Catherine and sped up his pounding of her core feeling his pending release.

"If I seed you now I mark you as mine and no other man will have you as I have you now. Do you want me to seed you and forever be my slave? I indeed seeded my sister, only after she begged me to deflower her and enslave her." He said through grunted breath and thrust deep into Catherine's warm slick core in one swift motion.

"OHHH...PAAUUULLLL...YES...SEEDDDDD...MMMEEEEE...." as they both released at the same time. Paul drove deep into her and she drove up to meet him then there was a scream. They both looked over and saw Bernadette sitting on the floor with her legs wide with two fingers in her core and one on her love button rubbing it frantically spilling her juices onto the floor. Paul smiled and knew Rodney did not have a chance in hell to take what was his. Paul lifted off Catherine and sat on the couch grabbed her by the back of her head and forced her mouth onto his slick manhood.

"Clean me slave or suffer my punishment." Catherine moved until she laid on her stomach sliding to his manhood taking him in her mouth to clean him. She felt Bernadette's tongue on her womanhood licking and sucking her brother's seed out of her core causing her to release again. A sudden knock on the door brought Catherine and Paul out of their lust.

"What is it" Catherine yelled as she was getting dressed; watching Paul get dressed as well. Bernadette took her gown, wiped her face, and sat back on the couch.

"Mistress, are you ok...we heard screaming from the library," Janet said. Janet knew what had transpired to cause her Mistress to scream like that, she was jealous of Catherine and her newfound release from the manhood of the Marquis. Paul dressed and sat next to his sister pulling her head to his shoulder causing the young woman to whimper in delight. Catherine looked to Paul.

"Marquis, may I tell Janet and Christina what is to transpire at the end of the month?" She said with hopefulness in her voice. Paul looked at her shaking his head and said

"Slave, you and three others will accompany me and my coach to Castle Dijon until you have been fully cleaned of your hair from armpit to the nether region you will be silent. I do not trust most of your staff to keep this private and secret from your brother. Now open the door and answer Janet's question."

"Yes, Marquis," Catherine rose dressed and walked to the door on shaky legs opening the doors of the library. In the door were Janet and Christina with worried looks on their faces.

"I am fine I hit my foot on the desk leg and screamed," Catherine said buttoning her tunic, she looked over at Paul and he was dressed and sitting next to his sister moving her head to his shoulder. Catherine looked into Janet's eyes and told her without speaking she had relations with the Marquis. Shook her head to tell her no, signaling to Janet not to say a word.

"Janet, you, Christina, and Jacqueline will accompany me to Castle Dijon on the morrow. Tell Havier to hitch the horses to the carriage. We will be staying with the Marquis for a while since the Marquis has taken up our protection, you, and Christina to pack my trunk, and for the both of you to pack a trunk as well. We leave before the first light. Now go and pack." Catherine said with authority.

"Yes, Mistress," Christina said and walked out to pack the Countess's trunk. Janet stayed behind waiting for Catherine to tell her more.

"Catherine, is there something I should know about this trip? What of the decree?" Janet asked with worry in her voice.

"Janet, please do not concern yourself with my decree, it will be handled in due time. Please, my friend and companion, go do as I asked." Catherine said using a kinder tone with her longtime companion. Janet nodded and left leaving Paul, Bernadette, and Catherine sitting in silence.

"Marquis, may this slave ask a question?" Catherine said barely above a whisper.

"You may ask but whether I answer will be determined. What is your question, slave?" Paul said as his hand slid up Bernadette's thigh to her naked womanhood causing her to moan in desperation. Watching closely Catherine's juices were still running down her thigh and onto the gown she was wearing.

"Master, how will I remove the hair?" She asked

"OH, I have a slave with me that will perform that duty, but it will not be here. We need a special place to complete that task. I have another task for you slave one you may not like but it is a necessary task nonetheless. Janet, Grace, Evette, and Jacqueline will ride in your coach, and Christina, you, Bernadette, and myself will ride in my coach. Christina will watch as I take my slaves to such an arousal state that they will beg for release, Christina will be aroused watching and I will take her, but only if she wants it and asks for it. This is a test to become my slave wife; you may be jealous but you will never deny me a slave and she will be my slave when we are finished. You will tell Christine to reward me with her body for taking your household under my protection." Paul said looking directly into her eyes while he slid his fingers over his sister's wet womanhood and thrusting two fingers into her core. Bernadette was moaning and could not pay attention to what her Master and the Countess were saying; she was on the verge of a massive release when the feeling stopped, she groaned in desperation for him to continue.

"Do not fret my slave; you will get your release, only when I grant it for you. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Master," Bernadette, said trying to keep her body from releasing and upsetting her Master and brother.

"Now to bed with you sister, you need your rest for the morrow and I still need to talk with my newest slave," Paul said, standing his sister up and walking her to the door.

"Master, will you come to my chamber tonight? I am lonely and want to feel my Master next to me." Bernadette said in a innocent voice.

"SLAVE! Do not act the innocent here, I do know what you want and need. Do not push me little one or you will suffer from my whip. Understand me?" Paul said with deep authority.

"Yes, Master," Bernadette said meekly and walked out of the library to her temporary bed-chamber. Paul turned, startling Catherine, and closed the space between them in one step. Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her with passion. Catherine melted again in his arms and moaned her approval.

With a light whisper, he commanded her to strip. Catherine moans and unbuttons her tunic placing it on the couch then the petticoat and her nightshirt then as she was naked from the waist up Paul halted her.

"Slave, you have one beautiful body. Your breasts are perfect and your buds are erect and hard for my touch."

"Oh, yes Marquis." Catherine fell to her knees and sat back on her feet looking at Paul, her soon-to-be Master.

"Command me, Marquis. Anything you desire is yours to command. I will perform." She said as Paul looked down upon her half-naked body. He leaned down, grabbed both buds at the same time, and squeezed his forefinger and thumb together with her bud in-between. Catherine closed her eyes and moaned.

"Slave, I have another test for you. It is a test of pleasurable pain. Your need for training and I am here now to train you. Take off your remaining garments and show me your naked body to your Marquis." He said looking at her near-naked beauty. How could he be so lucky having the Countess his newest slave and soon-to-be slave wife? Paul went to the door, cracked it, and called for Grace Elizabeth. Within a few minutes, Grace knocked on the door and Paul opened it and then barred the door closed. Grace knelt at his feet.

"Grace, do you see the Countess in front of you?"

"Yes, Master. She is naked kneeling as I am waiting for your command." Grace said

"NO, Grace, she is not naked. Not naked as you or your sister slaves naked. Look at her closely and tell me what must be done to be part of my household." Paul stated while looking at Catherine. Catherine nervously shakes, not understanding why her Master brought this girl into this study.

"Master, she has hair on her armpits, legs, and womanhood. Do you want me to remove it here and now? I will need a few minutes to set up before we can perform those duties." Grace said her mouthwatering looking at Countess's dripping womanhood. Grace wanted to dive in and lick the sweet nectar from her nether region.

"No, not now once we return to Castle Dijon then you will make preparations for her waxing. Tomorrow you will ride in the Countess's coach along with Janet, Jacqueline, and Evette. You and Evette will show them your naked womanhood then you will explain to them the process and they will watch as you remove the hair from my newest slave."

"Yes, Master," Grace said meekly, she thought she would be able to do it tonight. Paul dismissed her and told her to rest for they leave before the first light and not to be late. Paul turned to Catherine, still kneeling naked.

"Put your head on the floor Slave and receive your first punishment." Catherine bent over her ass high up and her breast rubbing the carpet causing them to be more sensitive. Paul removed his belt; it was a wide belt holding his jacket closed. Wrapping a third of the belt in his hand; he aimed at her white cheeks and delivered a strong sting to her.

"OOOHHHH...MARQUIS..OW..OW..OH...Marquis. Please have mercy. Please Marquis have mercy on this slave. I have not had the belt in many years. OHHHH...MARQUIS..." Catherine cried out. Paul struck her seven more times spreading the belting of four each to both of her cheeks. When he finished he was hard and she was dripping. He removed his pants, dropped to his knees, and pushed three fingers into her womanhood.

"OHHHH....MAAARRRQQQUUIIIIIEEE.....OH...MARQUIS MAY THIS SLAVE RELEASSSSEEEE...MARQUIS...PLEEAASSSEEE...." Paul thrust hard into her but never told her to release.

"Slave, I will not let you release." He removed his fingers, grabbed her hair, and pulled her up placing his wet fingers from her womanhood into her mouth. Catherine sucked and licked her juices off his fingers. He kissed her passionately, shoving his tongue into hers wrestling for control, which he won, her moans continued during the kiss; Paul replaced his fingers into her dripping womanhood and slowly moved them in and out causing the Countess to moan and spread her legs wider. As her moans grew shaky and intense, Paul pulled his fingers out of her core and licked his fingers of her essence, Catherine moaned her disapproval, Paul said.

"Now, stand, take your garments, and go to your chambers, you will need your rest for our travels," Paul said with authority. Catherine stood up, her juices covering her thighs, and reached to put on her nightshirt. Paul stopped her, shaking his head.

"As my slave, you will walk out naked with your head held high. If you are asked, tell them I commanded you to walk naked to your chambers." Paul said holding her arms then he grabbed her nubs and pinched as hard as his fingers would allow.

"OHHH...BY THE STARS...MARQUIS...OH...MARQUIS...please let me release for you. OH...MARQUIS..." Paul let go of her then turned her around facing her garments. She picked them up and they walked out of the library to her chambers for the night. As they walked down the hall, he talked to her.

"You will not pleasure yourself this evening. Do not touch yourself in any pleasurable way. Do you understand SLAVE?" He said commandingly.

"Yes, Marquis, Good night Paul, until morning," Catherine said, gasping. Paul opened the door to his sister's chambers and walking in he closed the door. Catherine relished in her submission to Paul, her backside hurt from his belt but she was aroused tremendously. She wanted to pleasure herself but knew the Marquis forbade it. She climbed into her bed naked for the first time since her husband's death and went to sleep dreaming of Paul's control.

Paul woke up to a strange sensation in his groin and slurping noises. He looked down to see his sister with his manhood in her mouth bobbing up and down trying to coax his seed into her throat. Paul grabbed her hair, lifted her head, and looked into her eyes.

"Sister, why do you wake me so?" He said while she looked disappointed.

"Master, I thought if I had your seed in me I would not heave as I did yesterday. I thought it might be a calming effect on my poor stomach. May I please continue Master?" Bernadette said while licking her lips. Paul released her head and she fell back onto his manhood taking him completely into her mouth. She sucked, licked, and played with his balls which caused Paul to feel his impending release. Grabbing her head, he forced her down, listening to her gag, and released deep into her throat. Bernadette swallowed as fast as she could but some dribbled out onto her bare chest. She sat back on her feet and wiped the remaining seed sucking it into her mouth.

"Thank you, Master. That has helped relieve my pains." She said coyly. Paul stood up and told her to dress and wake the rest of his slaves. He would wake the Countess himself, smiling as he said it. Bernadette dressed in her riding clothes; she stated it is easier to remove them than the cumbersome dresses she has been wearing; she walked out of the chambers and down the hall where Evette and Grace slept to wake them for the journey home. Paul walked out of the chamber down the large staircase outside to the stables where he informed his coachman to hitch the horses to the coach and prepares to depart for Castle Dijon; he also started to wake the Countess's coachman for he needed to prepare for the journey. Paul walked back up to Catherine's chamber opening the door slowly peering in to find the Countess still naked with her hand inside of her womanhood. Paul silently moved to the side of the bed bent over with his right hand over her mouth and his left hand over her hand in her womanhood. He dropped his hands on her mouth covering the scream as his other hand shoved his fingers into her womanhood. He looked into the frightened woman's eyes as she felt his hand moving within her core. Paul smiled and kept up the assault on her womanhood, moving his fingers in and out of her wet core. Her arousal was at its peak while he covered her mouth and forced her fingers deeper into her core. The damn was broken, Catherine felt her release in her belly, and Paul pulled out her fingers.

"Slave, you have disobeyed me. Pleasing yourself when I forbid it. I will exact your punishment later. Get dressed in riding clothes and do not put undergarments on, naked underneath. Do not disappoint me or your punishment will be far harsher than I plan on now." Paul said with anger. She looked into his eyes and saw the darkness and lust. Catherine jumped out of bed and fell to her knees kissing his boot.

"Forgive me, Marquis. I will accept your punishment and will seek to please you." She whimpered. Paul walked out of her chambers and called back that she had the top of the hour to get her staff to the coaches and ready to move. Paul was smiling inside and he felt wonderful. Catching Catherine off guard as he did to make her punishment sweeter in his mind. Now she will understand his dominance. Paul walked out to the coaches and found Bernadette, Evette, and Grace waiting outside of the coaches. Paul directed Evette and Grace to the Countess's coach and waited for the rest of her entourage. From out of the front of the mansion came Jacqueline, Christina, and Janet, however, Catherine was not out, Paul told Christina to go fetch the Countess, and to tell the Countess her Master is waiting. Christina looked at Paul with wide-eyed confusion and ran off. Janet walked over to Paul.