The House of Louve 05: The Third Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marquis, did I hear you say that you are her Master?"

"Yes, you did Janet and yes she professed her body, mind, and soul to serve me from now until I release or have no more use for her. Let Jacqueline know she will be riding with Grace and Evette in the Countess's coach. You, Christina, my sister, and the Countess will ride in my coach." Paul said and turned to see the Countess and Christina walking out the door with Christina carrying the Countess's bags.

"Barbos, please secure the Countess's bags as quickly as possible," Paul said looking into the man's eyes.

"Yes, Marquis," Barbos grabbed the bags and tied them to the Countess's coach, walked back, and climbed into the driver's seat of the Marquis coach.

"Havier, you will be carrying these three women with you. Should we get into trouble I expect you to protect them with your life. Please follow my coach and driver to Castle Dijon. Holler at Barbos if you have troubles." Paul yelled to Havier. Paul walked over to the Countess's coach and looked inside. Evette, Grace, and Jacqueline seated inside; he pulled Grace closest to him and whispered in her ear

"Grace, you and Evette will remove your garments once we are several minutes away from Burroches. You may play with yourselves, but you may not release. Make sure to look Jacqueline in the eye when you pleasure yourself, make sure Evette does the same. If she keeps watching you, you may release in front of her, but only if she watches. Evette will support you with this task." He turned to and looked up at Havier.

"Yes, Marquis, I will protect them like I would my sisters and family." Havier yelled back to Paul, he nodded and then looked at Janet, Christina, and the Countess.

"Janet next to Bernadette, Catherine inside NOW, Christina will sit between us," Paul stated as they climbed into the cab of the coach. Banging on the top signaling Barbos; he slapped the rear of the horses with the reins and they were off. Paul looked over to Bernadette; she did not look ill and she nodded her head letting him know she was fine for a while. Paul looked at Christina and the Countess, his busy mind thinking of ways to punish Catherine for her lateness. His thoughts came together; he reached into a side pocket of the coach and produced wrist and ankle shackles. He turned to Catherine

"Strip Slave!" He said looking directly into her eyes, those beautiful emerald green eyes. Catherine looked at him, wanting to protest until she saw his seriousness, and started to unbutton her riding jacket and removed her pants. Christina, her mouth open, could not understand what was happening. Once the Countess was naked, Paul attached the wrist and ankle cuffs to Catherine and secured her wrist to the top of the coach and her ankles to the base. Catherine, unable to move, looked exquisite naked and tied, Paul's manhood was hard and he turned to Janet and said.

"Are you surprised that your Mistress submitted to my control? Countess, please tell your ladies what transpired last night and why I have shackled you inside my coach. Then we can proceed with your punishment."

"Of course, Marquis, Janet, Christina last night the Marquis, and I talked about the decree. He has agreed to marry me on the last day of the decree, providing the King will allow it. During that time that we talked, I agreed and professed to become the Marquis' slave until we marry and then I will be his wife. This is my punishment because he forbade me from pleasuring myself and I failed him." Catherine said, looking directly into Janet's eyes. Janet could not believe it, she knew of the decree they had talked about many times before the Marquis showed up. Janet worried that no man would take the Countess as a wife, saving the mansion. Janet looked over at Catherine naked and shackled then looked into her Mistress's eyes and saw the acceptance of her station and Paul's slave. Janet looked over to Christina, who still could not believe what the Countess said.

"Mistress, Catherine how does this relate to the Burroches Mansion and the property?" Janet said.

"Since your Mistress is now my slave, then her property, mansion, and staff are now protected and controlled by me. Janet, how long have you loved Catherine? And Christina, how long have you wanted to be owned and impregnated?" Paul said. Janet's eyes are wide with the knowledge that Paul could sense her love for Catherine. Christina was the first to speak.

"Marquis, since I first started with Mistress. I had wished she would enslave me and I know now that is not her nature. Marquis, please take me as a slave and implant a child in me. Yes, I hope to have an owner, since Mistress is now your slave it happens...I...I...wish you to own me." Christina fell to her knees in front of Paul and looked into Catherine's eyes. Paul looked down at this lovely woman and said

"Christina, if you wish for me to own you then you must pass some tests. A test now and then one when we are at my castle I will have another test for you to complete. Do not ask the nature of the test, you must decide now if you will submit to my authority. Do not think lightly of this decision, look at Catherine, my newest slave; her punishment is a result of her failure to follow my instructions, she will endure a harsher punishment when we arrive at Castle Dijon. Think upon it and then if you truly want me as your Master then you confess to me and these persons your intent." Paul said to the woman at his feet. Christina looked from Janet to Catherine several times still at Paul's feet. She looked to Janet and said

"Janet, we have been together since we arrived with Count Burroches, he showed us kindness and gave us to his wife, our Catherine. We have seen her when she lost her husband and now we see her with the Marquis. Her happiness is evident on her face and by her shackles." She turned to Paul. "Marquis, please take this humble servant as your slave. Teach me to be a proper and pleasurable slave; Command me, Master." Paul looked into her eyes then looked at Catherine then to Christina and said

"Christina, you have professed to me and these people you wish to be my slave." She nodded. "Then my first command is to remove your garments. Show me you are worthy to be my slave." Christina looked at him with surprise then lifted her shirt over her head bearing her chest then stripped off her skirt and undergarments placing them on the seat beside Paul. Naked in front of these people she bowed her head.

"Master, I am naked as you commanded. Please command me."

"Take out my manhood and pleasure me," Paul said, removing his tunic and belt and opening his pants. Christina had never had a man in her mouth and did her best to please her new Master. Paul sensed she was inexperienced with pleasuring a man. He placed his hand on the back of her head and forced his manhood deep into her throat.

"Slave, do not hesitate to pleasure me even if you have never done this before, now I will force you to pleasure me as the slave you are. These are the lessons you must learn and they are not pleasant to you but to me, they will be." Paul said as he moved her head up and down on his hard manhood. He listened to her slurp and gag on his manhood forcing her to take his entire length into her mouth.

"This is how you please your Master." He looked over to Catherine and then to the floor; her womanly juices staining the floor then looked at Janet while he forced his slave to pleasure him.

"What say you, Janet? Do you wish to submit to my control or will you leave the service of your Mistress?" Paul said becoming closer to releasing in his slave's mouth. Janet watched and was getting aroused. Paul looked at his sister, her juices staining the seat as well.

"Slave strip, I want you to twist, pinch, and pull on this slave next to me. I want to hear her scream or moan with pleasure. Do not touch her core or her nether region, only her breasts and nubs."

"Yes, Master," Bernadette, said, taking off her garments. Paul then lifted Christina's head off his manhood and turned her head to look at Bernadette's body.

"Slave do you see this slave and how naked she is, how wet she is to perform my commands. You will be as naked as she after we arrive at Castle Dijon." Paul then forced her back on his manhood and kept up her movements. He looked at Janet, squirming in her seat as Christina was forced-feed his manhood. Bernadette moved closer to Catherine taking hold of Catherine's breasts and nubs, Bernadette pinched causing Catherine to moan lustfully looking into her eyes. Bernadette kept up the assault on Catherine's nubs; Paul moved his hand down Catherine's smooth legs and slapped her womanhood several times quickly. Catherine moaned and groaned through the pain and stimulation she was receiving from the brother and sister assault. He leaned into Bernadette whispering to her.

"Sweet slave on your knees and suck on Christina's nubs and nibble, pull and suck on them, I want to hear her beg to release."

"Yes, Master." She whispered back then dropped to her knees in front of Christina reaching around her back and pulling Christina into Bernadette. She licked around the nub before pulling the hard nub into her mouth, biting it and lashing her tongue around and over them. Christina gasped and moaned, putting her hands on the back of Bernadette's head pushing her onto her breasts. Christina felt the tingle in her belly and love button around her core. Christina started to pant as she felt Bernadette run her fingers through her slick nether regions. Bernadette kept up the assault on her breast nubs and her nether region causing Christina to breathe hard and forcing her hips into Bernadette's fingers. Paul watched closely when he thought she would release, he pulled his sister's hand away and motioned for her to get back in her seat. Christina opened her eyes and she was highly aroused and on the edge of release. Paul then leaned over to her and said

"I am the only one that will grant you the release of your passion. You will not release until I tell you. Now, go to your former Mistress, you will lick and cause her arousal, she already knows I am the only one to grant her release. No fingers, just your tongue." Christina crawled in front of her naked former Mistress; she was already aroused, her juices flowing out of her womanhood onto the seat. Paul moved behind Christina with his manhood hard and pointing to the ceiling of the coach. Christina hesitantly stuck out her tongue and touched her former Mistress's sweet-smelling womanhood and she tasted better than she thought. Janet watched and placed her hand under her dress sliding her fingers over her soaking wet womanhood, unknown to her, Paul was watching and grabbed her hand tightly not removing it from her womanhood.

"Janet, if you want to pleasure yourself then you will remove your garments. Then and only then will I allow you to pleasure yourself." He watched as Janet fought the internal battle of following his orders. After several minutes of watching Christina lick and suck on Catherine's womanhood; Janet started to remove her garments and shortly thereafter, she was naked in front of Paul, his sister, the Countess, and another slave. Bernadette watched knowing what would happen if she pleasured herself without her Master's permission. Bernadette squirmed in her seat, highly aroused. She watched Christina lick and suck on her Countess' flowing womanhood. She watched as Christina's tongue entered the Countess' core and bobbed her head in and out of the Countess' womanhood. Bernadette stared at the two and absentmindedly started to stroke her drenched womanhood; she circled her love button and started to moan. Paul grabbed the back of Janet's head pulling her to him; he lowered his head and latched onto her pert nibble and long nub. Janet gasped never had she felt the pleasure of someone's mouth on her nipple, only her fingers. This sensation was arousing to her. Paul took the other nipple into his mouth sucking the nub into his mouth causing Janet to let out a loud moan of pleasure. Paul smiling inside looked into Janet's eyes and while playing with her breast nubs causing her to moan more, she was panting under his administration of her breast.

"Janet, do you want to release?" He said looking into her eyes. For Janet, she wanted nothing more than to submit to Catherine to be her slave, but Catherine was now His slave, and could she submit to him and bow to his control. She thought for several seconds her mounting arousal clouding her thoughts; she wanted to release the pent-up feeling in her stomach and womanhood.

"Yes, Marquis I...I...OH...PLEASE...PLEASE...MAARRQQQUUUIIIIII....PLEASE..." she cried out, Paul took two fingers of his hand and shoved them into Janet's soaked womanhood causing Janet to scream out his name.

"MAARRRQQQUIIIII...OHHH....GOD FROM ABOVE....OH....MASTER...OH...MASTER...." She said and Paul knew that he had her as his slave. He picked up Janet, sat down, and placed her womanhood over his manhood dropping her onto him. Catherine unable to stop him saw Janet roll her eyes back enjoying Master's hard manhood in her core. Paul lifted and dropped Janet onto his lap moving her faster and faster until he felt close then grabbing her hair tilted her head back and said.

"I hope you are a fertile sweet slave Janet because I will enjoy planting my seed into your core so you will carry my child." As he said that it caused Janet to release her arousal again screaming for Master to seed her with his child. Paul lifted Janet and held her high enough thrusting into her contracting core. His release boiled through his ball sack swelling his member inside the slick core of Janet. Thrusting up and forcing Janet through her release Paul released in Janet's fertile womb. Unknown to them at the time, she would indeed bear him a child. Paul to a breath and said

"Christina, STOP and clean this slave's womanhood of my seed." Christina crawled over to Janet and licked out her Master's seed. Paul moved over to Catherine, who was sweating and panting looking at her Master.

"Master, please may this slave release. Please, Master. I feel like I am about to burst forth in pain." She said, Paul looked directly into her eyes

"Slave, this is your punishment for pleasuring yourself last evening. You may not release, but watch as I will seed Christina." Paul said smiling. Catherine moaned and squirmed in her seat, wet from her arousal dripping down her womanhood.

"Marquis, we have arrived," Barbos called out. Paul looked out through the curtains to see his slave mother in a light dress, which flowed to her feet, his little sister, her hands tied behind her back and a gag in her mouth, Philip and the rest of the house staff waiting for his arrival. The driver stopped the coach in front of the party and Paul stepped out dressed and pulled Catherine out of the coach naked and her head down. His slave mother gasped and he looked at her sternly, she bowed her head as he walked into the Castle. Following him into the castle Janet, Christina, Bernadette, Grace, Jacqueline, and finally Evette, she was naked as punishment for pleasuring herself in the coach. Paul looked at Sophie, drool falling out of her mouth, her cheeks red, and she looked like she wanted to devour her brother. He stepped up to her first and whispered in her ear that he has something special for her, which caused her to moan. Paul unbuckled the ball gag. It took several seconds before she could say anything because her jaw was stiff and hard to move. Finally, she was able to say what she has wanted to say since Paul left. Sophie dropped to her knees and said.

"Master, Please take me to the dungeon. I have been bad and in need of punishment." Paul looked at her kneeling at his feet, he pulled her to stand lifting her face to his, and kissed her passionately, he said to Grace.

"Grace, take the newest slaves to the dungeon, secure Catherine to the table, Janet to the horse, and Christina to the Stocks. Then prepare them for waxing."

"Yes, Master." She said taking Catherine's leash and pulling her along with the rest following. Paul looked at his sister, Sophie, and said.

"You follow Grace to the dungeon, remove your garments, kneel, and wait there. Do not touch 'ANYONE" or yourself. I will be down shortly; I must see to the affairs of the Castle.

"Yes, Master. Master, could you release my arms so that I may follow your instructions to be naked." Sophie said in a sweet innocent voice. Paul smiled and laughed inside, turning his sister around unbound Sophie's wrist from behind her back. He whispered in her ear.

"I hope you are fertile, little one. I have plenty of seeds for you." Sophie turned and looked into his eyes.

"Master, I am fertile for the next several days. I only wish to serve you, Master. Please...Please...take me and breed me as your broodmare." She whispered back. Paul's manhood stiffened in his pants.

"Go do as I tell you or I will not give you the surprise."

"Yes, Master." Sophie ran off stripping her clothes as she reached the dungeon stairs naked and went down. Paul turned to the library and walked through the doors to find his slave mother kneeling in the middle of the floor and Philips standing next to her with a crop and harsh tit clamps.

"Well, if you are standing there Philip. I take it this slave requires punishment?" Paul said, looking down at his slave mother.

"Oh, Yes Marquis. This slave tried to take control of the Castle in the first couple of days. However, I did as you instructed and shackled her to the cross for three days whipping, clamping, and torturing her womanhood. Your slave you call your mother is a tough woman. Marquis, I have to administer her punishment today for disobeying the cook, Mrs. Durant."

"What were Mrs. Durant's instructions to this slave?" Paul said with authority.

"She was to clean the privy and bury the remains in a hole by the graveyard. She refused and stated, "The Marquis would never have his mother clean such filth. I will wait for his judgment on this matter. I will discuss this issue with our Master when he returns." She walked off and has done nothing, has not followed any orders, and has dressed as if her husband is not dead." Philips said.

"Philip, thank you for the information, please hand me the crop, tie her arms behind her back, clamp her breasts, and then you may leave. First, STRIP THE BITCH" Paul said over his shoulder walking to the desk, opening the bottom drawer he pulled out a bottle of fine Cognac. Taking two tumblers out of the drawer, he pours about two inches of the golden liquid into the tumblers. Paul turned to see his slave mother naked and Philip finishing the breast clamps enjoying the bugling breasts. Paul handed a tumbler to Philip raised his glass and said,

"To slaves who think they are above everyone else because they are the mother of their Master." He clinked glasses with Philip and drained the liquid into his throat. Philip drank the cognac and put the glass down.

"Marquis, she has also been touching herself at night and getting release against your instructions."

"Well, thank you Philip for that additional information. It seems she has trouble accepting my authority over her body and following my commands. Let's see about that, shall we? Philip, you may stay or go. But I am going to put my mother the slave through her paces tonight and hope you can help." Paul said with a light laugh in his voice. He turned towards Claudine, her breasts clamped very tightly with the boards causing her breasts to turn a deep purple and when she looked at her nubs, they were protruding out the size of green grapes. Paul took notice of her nubs and flicked the crop across her right nipple. Claudine's eyes went wide and she screamed from the pain on her sensitive bulging right nub. Lighting stuck again when the crop sliced through the air and struck her left nub. Claudine cried out, Paul struck her left nub with far more strength than before and Claudine cried out from the pain.