The House of Octavia Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesbian sex at The House of Octavia.
4k words
4.52
5.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

Introduction

In The first part of this story we followed the start of Sally Havery's career at The House of Octavia. Sally started work in the research department, helping to develop a new range of perfumes with aphrodisiac qualities. She was seduced by the mysterious Countess Octavia and gifted a special custom-made perfume. Now read on:

*

The sun streamed through the window of Sally Havery's bedroom as she opened the slats of the blinds. The sky was blue and the birds were singing. It was going to be a good day. Sally slipped off the t-shirt and shorts that she wore in bed and padded naked into her en-suite shower.

Sally lived at the family home with her mother and her older sister, Emily. Both young women had opted to stay at home with their mother for financial reasons. Sally was heavily in debt with her university tuition fees. Emily, two years older than Sally was a ward sister at the local hospital. She was saving hard to get a deposit together for a place of her own.

As she showered, Sally thought about what the day held in store for her. It was to be an important day; her first appraisal with Countess Octavia. The countess would have studied the reports on Sally's progress from Dr Astrid Skriver and may even have information from other sources that Sally was unaware of. Rumours abounded of secret cameras in all parts of the building. Sally had never seen any evidence of them, but who knows? Cameras can be concealed in all sorts of places.

Towelling herself dry, Sally cast her mind back to her initial encounter with the countess. Her heartbeat quickened as she recalled how Octavia had seduced her and started her slide into debauchery. In the short time she had been employed at The House of Octavia, Sally had indulged enthusiastically in things that previously she would not have dreamed of in her wildest fantasies.

She knew very well that the upcoming interview with the countess would mean her being used and even abused by her lascivious employer. One month ago, the thought of what lay ahead would have terrified her but now; bring it on. Her loins tingled in eager anticipation.

Sally picked up a small perfume bottle, unscrewed the cap and inhaled the heady aroma. This was the fragrance that Countess Octavia had gifted her, promising that the scent would complement the natural scent of her private parts. Sally seated herself in front of the mirror and adjusted her position so that she could have a clear view between her open legs. She carefully applied a few drops of the perfume to her inner thighs and rubbed it into her skin. Immediately the scent assailed her nostrils.

"Mmmmmm!" Sally sighed.

She twisted around, viewing her exposed sex in the mirror, studying herself from different angles. How different her tight slit looked, compared with Countess Octavia's loose labia with all the wrinkles and folds. Sally felt an almost irresistible impulse to masturbate, knowing that in a short time she would be intimate once again with the enigmatic aristocrat.

Suddenly her bedroom door burst open.

"What the fu..., "a female voice began.

"Oh that's it! Just fucking burst in, why don't you?"

The intruder was Emily. "Oh sorry, Love. If I'd have known you were having a wank, I'd have joined you earlier."

"Piss off! I'm trying to get ready for work." Sally was embarrassed and angry at being caught out by her sister.

"Goodness, what divine perfume. Is that from your workplace? It's absolutely gorgeous."

"Yes, Emily it is from The House of Octavia. I was just trying it out when you so rudely burst into my private space."

"Were you dabbing it on your minge? That's a bit kinky isn't it?"

"For your information, that is what it is meant for. Now if you'll just let me finish getting ready." Sally quickly pulled her knickers on to restore a degree of modesty.

"Will you get me a bottle please? It's adorable."

"Sorry Emily, it's specially custom-made to go with your natural body scent. You would have to have it matched to you at a special consultation. It's very expensive. I've got it as a trial sample as a member of the research team."

"Well couldn't you pull a few strings for me, sister dear?"

"I'll see, but no promises."

"Oh thanks Sally. Hey that scent is making me go all giddy. Seeing you there, exposing yourself has made me think of the times when we were younger and used to play Doctors and Nurses. Hey, there's a thought. We could do it properly now, I'm a real nurse and you're nearly a real doctor."

"Emily, my doctorate is at least three years away and even then I will only be a Doctor of Philosophy, not a Doctor of medicine."

"That's close enough," insisted Emily. "You would be qualified enough to diagnose why my twat gets so wet." Emily leaned over to touch her sister between her legs, pushing her down the front of her panties. "Hey, Sis, your cunt's wet, too! We should diagnose each other.

Sally rolled her eyes. The idea was appealing, but not right now. She had a busy day ahead.

"Get off me and let me finish getting ready, you randy cow."

"You call me randy? I'm not the one dousing my minge with aphrodisiac perfume." Emily sniffed the fingers that she had just thrust down her sister's knickers. "Ooh, fuck me. That scent's making me go all funny. You must get me some, Sally."

"Fine, I'll see what I can do. Now clear off and let me get dressed."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"And play Doctors and Nurses?"

"Yes, okay. I'll play Doctors and and Nurses with you."

Finally, Emily allowed Sally to get dressed just in time for a quick mug of coffee before dashing off The House of Octavia.

Sally was greeted by her mentor, Astrid, with a hug and a kiss.

"Mmmm, you smell gorgeous, Darling. That must be your special signature fragrance."

"Yes, you're right Astrid. It is the perfume that Countess Octavia prepared for me."

"Nice move, Sally. It was wise to wear it for your appraisal with the Countess. She can be a bit precious about that sort of thing. You don't want to get the wrong side of her."

"Yes, to be honest Astrid, I am a bit nervous about the interview."

"Oh you'll be fine, Sally. You've made good progress with your research and your personality fits well with the house style."

Sally laughed. "You mean I don't mind a bit of carpet munching!"

"Well, love, a bit of fur pie eating certainly helps to maintain good working relations. By the way, your special fragrance seems to be working well. For two pins I'd drag you into the back room and rip your clothes off."

"You're right, Astrid. The countess certainly knows her business. My own sister almost ravished me before I left home this morning."

Astrid smiled. "To be honest, Sally, I don't need special perfumes to make me want you."

"You say the nicest things, Astrid. Oh, by the way, my sister wondered if we could formulate a special fragrance for her."

"I can't think of any reason why not. While we are still in the experimental stage a new volunteer would be an asset. We will need a sample of her own secretions for comparison. If your sister would be too embarrassed to have that taken in the laboratory we have developed a home test kit. She could do a smear test at home and send the sample in a special sealed container."

"Oh thanks, Astrid, but I rather suspect that Emily will be happy to come in for the sample to be taken here. I think my sister is getting rather interested in what we do here.

As the time for her appraisal approached, Sally went to the restroom to check her hair and makeup. Then she took the small bottle from her handbag and applied a couple of drops to the inside of her wrists. Deciding she should have a pee before the interview, Sally entered one of the cubicles and pulled down her panties. On an impulse she changed her mind. She knew that the countess would want to use her for her own sexual pleasure. Suppose, like Astrid, the countess had a penchant for water sports. It might be a good idea to keep her pee in reserve, just in case. Before pulling her knickers back up, Sally dropped just a little of the perfume into the gusset.

The door on the top floor of The House of Octavia had a silver plaque with black print that read "Countess Octavia". Sally tapped softly and waited until the countess invited her to enter. Sally had no wish to intrude on the countess "in flagrante". Such a thing was unthinkable.

After a pause the countess bade her enter and take the seat in front of her desk. She questioned Sally closely about her progress in the research laboratory. In particular the countess was interested in the development of the custom designed fragrances. However, even though Sally's own fragrance pervaded the atmosphere, Octavia made no mention of it. This surprised Sally as it was the countess who had personal formulated the scent. It also surprised and somewhat disappointed Sally, that so far Countess Octavia had made no move to seduce her.

The interview went on with the countess wanting to know more and more details of the research project, the cost of the ingredients, the plan for trialling it, the timescale and every minute aspect. Sally began to regret not having a pee before the interview. She was beginning to feel distinctly uncomfortable, crossing her legs first one way, then the other. If the countess noticed Sally's discomfort she didn't mention it.

Sally was finding it hard to focus. After a while the only thing she could think of was relieving herself. Finally she could stand it no longer.

"Madame, will you please excuse me? I need to use the bathroom."

"Sally, you have made a mistake by trying to anticipate my desires. When I want to play peeing games with you, I will let you know. Never presume."

Sally was astonished at how easily the countess had seen through her.

"I'm sorry Madame, but I really am desperate. May I please be excused." Sally squirmed on her seat. The countess took delight in her employee's obvious discomfort.

"Stand up, girl," Octavia ordered "And pull up your skirt."

Sally did as she was told and stood in front of the Countess, who studied the girl for a few moments before issuing her next command.

"You may now pee, Miss Havery."

"But Madame... My knickers will be soaked... And your lovely carpet...". Sally protested.

"You will pee now. This instant." The tone of the countess's voice brooked no further delay. Sally gave up the battle and a stream of pee soaked her knickers and gushed through the thin material, running down both of her legs and wetting the carpet. The torrent was like a dam bursting and seemed to go on for ever. Countess Octavia watched the display intently.

"May I go now, Madame?"

"No Sally, you can stay there as you are. I wish to tell you about a special assignment I want you to undertake this afternoon. One of our best customers will visit us this afternoon. I want you to give her your undivided attention. Her name is Princess Yasmeen, but you will address her as Your Royal Highness. She is the wife, rather I should say, one of the wives of a Sheik from a Middle Eastern country. She leads a very repressed life and visiting a few exclusive retail establishments is her one pleasure.

"The sheik a approves of her visits to The House of Octavia as he sees it as a safe place for her. For the princess it is a welcome taste of freedom. She enjoys spending an hour or so, choosing her fragrance in a relaxed atmosphere."

Countess Octavia gave Sally some further details and then peremptorily dismissed her.

"You had better select some new lingerie from the concession store in the foyer. Tell them to charge the cost to my account. One more thing: you had better call in the janitor department and tell them to shampoo my carpet this evening. Tell them I will expect it to be as good as new tomorrow."

At 2 pm a highly polished maroon Bentley limousine bearing diplomatic insignia drew up outside The House of Octavia. The chauffeur stepped out and opened the rear passenger door and the passenger emerged to walk to the door of the acclaimed perfumery centre. The petite figure was clothed in an ankle-length flowing silk turquoise gown. Her face and head was covered with a nIqab, which left only her brown eyes uncovered.

The concierge rushed to open the door to admit this most distinguished visitor. Princess Yasmeen was escorted directly to the hospitality suite where she was greeted by Countess Octavia, with Sally Havery standing discreetly to one side.

"Good afternoon your Royal Highness," purred the countess. "The House of Octavia is honoured to welcome you to our establishment. May I be permitted to introduce Miss Sally Havery, who will be at your disposal for your visit?"

The princess turned her brown eyes in Sally's direction and gave an almost imperceptible nod of acknowledgement.

"Of course all our resources, including the spa and sauna are at your exclusive disposal and Miss Havery will be on hand to offer any assistance. Now, with your permission I will leave you in Miss Havery's hands and I will see you at the end of your visit."

The princess softly whispered her thanks and Countess Octavia left Princess Yasmeen and Sally alone in the hospitality suite.

Sally had assembled a collection of the most exotic and expensive perfumes. It would have been an insult to show the princess anything but the most exclusive fragrances. Sally patiently explained the virtues of each sample while suggesting which ones may best suit the princess. Most of the samples Sally suggested pleased the distinguished client and a list of purchases was drawn up.

"Now I would like to use the jacuzzi. I need to freshen up," announced the princess

"Of course, Your Royal Highness. Please come this way."

Sally escorted Princess Yasmeen to the Jacuzzi and made a move to leave her in private. The princess lightly laid her hand on Sally's arm and met her gaze with her liquid brown eyes.

"Please," she said softly, "I wish you to stay."

"Of course, if that is your wish," agreed Sally.

Princess Yasmeen slipped her hand into the folds in her gown and unclipped a clasp. Immediately the silk dress slid down Yasmeen's petite frame, leaving her dressed only in expensive lingerie and her niqab still covered her face. She turned her back on Sally and asked her to unfasten her brassiere. Sally performed the intimate task, exposing the small breasts with their brown nipples and areole.

The princess peeled down her pretty lace panties and stood for a moment, giving Sally chance to admire her olive nakedness with a black triangle of pubic hair. Then she stepped daintily into the sensuous turbulence of the jacuzzi. The princess beckoned Sally to join her. Sally hardly hesitated before stripping off her clothes, including the new expensive panties she had so recently purchased on Countess Octavia's account.

Sally sat in the jacuzzi next to the princess and both young women enjoyed the warm jets of water on their submerged bodies. Princess Yasmeen still had her niqab in place, concealing her features, but the sparkle in her eyes told Sally that she was enjoying herself. When Sally flicked the water with her fingers, splashing the princess, she giggled behind her niqab and flicked water back at Sally.

The little water fight broke the ice and Yasmeen flung her arms around her English companion. Inhibitions died away and the two young women began to caress each other. Sally would have kissed the young princess had her face not been covered. Instead she kissed her breast and when Yasmeen raised no objection, Sally closed her lips round a pert, brown nipple. The princess groaned with pleasure and flung one of her legs over Sally's thigh.

It was Sally's turn to gasp as she felt the other woman's thigh pressing into her crotch. Then very slowly, Princess Yasmeen, began to rub herself on Sally's thigh. Gradually the momentum built up. The Princess's eyes were closed as the two women wantonly humped each other's naked thighs in the bubbling jacuzzi. After their passion was spent, the two women sprawled blissfully in the gentle embrace of the jacuzzi.

A little later, Countess Octavia collected the princess from the hospitality suite and escorted her to the waiting limousine. Princess Yasmeen spoke to her chauffeur, who nodded and walked into the House of Octavia and handed an envelope to the concierge. The Countess handed the princess her purchases which had been carefully gift wrapped and expressed her hopes that she had enjoyed her visit. Countess Octavia smiled when the princess assured her that her afternoon had been most pleasant.

Countess Octavia waved as the Bentley nosed into the traffic, then she went to join Sally who was tidying up in the hospitality suite.

"Sally, I just wanted to congratulate you on a very successful afternoon. The princess seemed to be delighted. I have no idea how you managed it, but well done." The last remark was not entirely true, because, as in every part of the establishment, the hospitality Suite was equipped with hidden cameras. From the comfort of her office, Countess Octavia had witnessed everything.

As Sally was about to leave The House of Octavia that evening, the concierge called out to her.

"Miss Havery, this message was left for you this afternoon." He handed her a vellum envelope with a crown embossed on the flap.

When Sally opened it she found a a vellum note with the simple message "Thank you" and two £50 notes, the first that Sally had ever seen.

Sally's sister was getting ready to go out when she arrived home.

"Going anywhere nice, Emily?"

"Just an evening out with some of staff from the hospital. I wish I had some perfume like yours. That would help to make things go with a swing."

"I'm glad you reminded me, Emily. I had a word with my supervisor and she told me that they have a home testing kit so you can take a sample in privacy at home."

"How does it work"

"It's real easy. You get a little spatula which you stick inside yourself and collect a sample of..."

"Cunt juice," interrupted Emily.

"Well yes, that's about it, although I was going to say vaginal secretions."

"Oh, listen to Doctor Havery," exploded Emily huffily. "I can remember a time when 'cunt' was quite acceptable.

"Okay, get off your high horse. Do you want me to get you a home test kit or not?"

"Does it work as well as a consultation?"

"The personal consultation is probably more accurate and gets a better match, but the home test has the advantage of convenience."

"I would prefer the proper consultation," decided Emily.

A few days later Sally introduced her sister to Dr Astrid Skriver at The House of Octavia. After they had exchanged greetings and Astrid had thanked Emily for volunteering to trial the project, Astrid suggested that Sally should take her sister to the treatment room.

The Treatment Room was furnished with an examination couch and was lined with shelves and work benches with a bewildering array of clinical apparatus.

"Here we are, Sis. While we are waiting for Dr Skriver, I suggest you undress and make yourself comfortable on the examination couch."

"Undress? Do you mean I should strip naked? Is that absolutely necessary?"

"Actually, Emily, it is not absolutely necessary, but it will be more fun and you did want to play doctors and nurses. I am sure that Doctor Skriver will take good care of you. So come on, Sis, get your kit off and lay on the couch like a good patient."

"And what are you going to do, Sal?" Emily started to get undressed.

"I going to look and learn and assist in any way Dr Skriver asks. I'm going to start with running a few preliminary checks - temperature, pulse, blood pressure - you know the sort of thing. Then Dr Skriver will extract the sample. So, if you'd like to lay on the examination table, we'll make a start.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers
12