The House of Octavia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally took her sister's pulse. "Mmm not bad for an old lady."

"Don't you 'old lady' me you cheeky madam."

"Now, now, we mustn't get over excited." Sally applied her stethoscope to Emily's chest, remarking on her large breasts "and your nipples are getting hard," added Sally as she gently squeezed them.

"If you'd like to lay on your tummy, I'll take your temperature."

"On my tummy? Wait, you're not planning to use..."

"A rectal thermometer? Of course now lay still... There, that's it." Sally inserted the thermometer into Emily's rectum. "We'll just leave that in there for a couple of minutes."

Having satisfied herself that her 'patient' was in good health, Sally asked her to turn over onto her back. "Doctor Skriver will be here in a moment to take a sample from you. Then she will put the sample into a test tube, with certain reagents. The test tube will be centrifuged and finally scanned with a laser That will automatically determine the ingredients for your own personal fragrance.

"It will help Dr Skriver to extract a good sample if we stimulate your homones. Please open your legs for me, Emily.."

By this time, Emily was entering into the spirit of the 'Doctor- Nurse play. She knew that all of the preliminary procedures had no bearing on the actual test, but was happy to go along with the game her sister had drawn her into. She opened her legs so that Sally could continue with her examination.

"Is that wide enough, Doctor? Should I have trimmed my hair before I came for the test."

"That's very good, Emily you are doing very well, but if you could pull your knees up to your chest, It would be even better. Your pretty bush is no problem at all, Emily."

Emily drew her knees up and held them in position so that her crotch was fully exposed.

"Excellent, Emily. I can see what I'm doing now. Sally used two fingers to feel inside her sister's vagina. "If this is uncomfortable tell me at once and I'll stop."

"Oh no, Doctor it's fine. Please don't stop."

Sally worked her two fingers in and out, while using her thumb to stimulate Emily's clitoris. The stimulation started the juices to flow and the in and out fingering made a squelching sound. The only other sound in the treatment room was Emily's sobs of pleasure.

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop." Emily grabbed the sides of the examination couch as her orgasm convulsed through her body.

Just then, Doctor Astrid Skriver entered the treatment room, carrying a a spatula and a sample dish.

"Good work Nurse Havery, you seem to have prepared the patient well." Astrid was more than happy to go along with the sisters role-play game.

Astrid took a close look between Emily's open thighs.

"My goodness, Miss Havery, you are a very juicy lady. I will have no difficulty obtaining a very good sample."

Astrid inserted her spatula and scooped up a generous sample for analysis. She transferred the sample into the dish she had ready. A few moments later the sample was being whirled round in the centrifuge.

"It will take a little while for the analysis to be completed," Astrid announced. "If you two ladies are agreeable perhaps we call relax for a little while."

Sally and Emily did not have to be asked twice. The three young women were soon enjoying each other's bodies, kissing, licking and fingering. Unknown to the main participants in the orgy, another person was enjoying the wanton act being played out. Countess Octavia was looking intently at her monitor screen, selecting the camera which gave her the best view. Under her beautiful antique desk her fingers played in the moistness of her vagina.


12