The House of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips, tasting my own precum for the first time as she cooed her approval. It was salty and musty at the same time and indeed a strange flavour to my senses.

"Ooo, I was right! That is incredibly hot! How does that taste, Little Slut? Do you like it" she questioned in a soft voice and looking at me very carefully from her vantage point.

I was genuinely under whatever spell she had cast on me. "Yes, Mistress!" I responded with added enthusiasm.

"Woo!" she cheered. "That's awesome!" she exulted as she scooped more up with her finger and brought it to my lips. "'Worship'!" she commanded.

I opened my mouth almost instinctively to the command and she slid the finger full of precum past my lips and onto my tongue. The salty, musty flavour I has sampled moments before flooded my senses. "Mmm, that is so hot! Just so damn hot!" she moaned.

She was still deep inside me with one hand at my hip, guiding me to do exactly where she wanted. I could feel myself melting into her control. I found I actually loved her telling me what to do, and the questions she was asking!

"I knew you were submissive, but I never knew how submissive you were!" she cooed. "Really just so fucking hot!" She grabbed my hips with both hands and began to fuck me in earnest. "I'm going to make you cum, My Little Slut!" she said as she slid easily in and out of me now, "and I'm are not even going to touch your cock!"

" Yes, Mistress," I responded in a feverish tone, now completely lost in sensation and her activities. I could feel her strap-on prong rubbing and probing my prostrate, milking it and exiting me further. She gradually increased the tempo to a frenzied pitch, her hip motions driving her cock in and out of me like a steam piston. I was moaning and groaning at the top of my lungs as the air was pushed in and out. My cock was rock hard and leaking all over as it bounced wildly in it's cage so there was no denying that I was enjoying the event.

"Mmmm... you like that don't you, you little whore?" she beamed as she pounded my ass and watched my debauchery at her hands.

"Oh, yes Mistress!" I groaned. At that moment, the internal massage worked its magic and I began to leak cum wildly.

"Are you cumming through your sheath for me, My Little Slut?" she questioned.

"Y-yes, Mistress!" I managed to stammer and started to blow an enormous load all over the cushion supporting me. The constriction that the chastity device was placing on my cock was enormous, but strangely enjoyable.

"Oh, Baby! That is blazing! Just so damn hot!" she purred, momentarily slipping in her character as she watched my entire body flush, pulsate and shudder. "Wow! You really like that, don't you?" she giggled as I continued to pulsate cum onto the cushion.

I think I said "Yes, Mistress!" but, I was completely lost in the sensations and caught up in the heat of the moment. She held her cock deep inside my ass and waited for me to finish then slowly slid out. She unclipped my hands from the restraints, and brought the cuffs down slowly behind my back watching my reactions intently. I was relaxed and followed her unspoken commands. She slid my arms behind my back and clipped the cuffs together again. I was totally unprepared for what came next.

"You know there are Rules in the House of Pleasure. In time I will teach you them all. One of them is that if a slut cums, he must eat it!" she punctuated as she dragged my head upright, and sliding my body backward until I was facing the giant load I had just blown all over the cushion. She forced my head down and mouth onto the dripping liquid. "'Worship'! Eat it, bitch!" she demanded imperiously, "Lick up your own cum, My Little Slut!" I tasted the salty sweet liquid as she stared on guiding my head to wherever she pleased. "That's it," she encouraged, "Slurp it all up, you little cum slut! You love this, don't you! Makes it even that much hotter to watch!"

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped between my tongue flicking out of my mouth.

When she deemed that the cushion had been cleansed sufficiently, and that most of the semen I had shot had ended up in my stomach, she relaxed her grip. I dropped like a stone, head on the pillow. My wife, now my sweet Mistress gazed down at my writhing body. Naked, legs restrained and stretched apart, hands cuffed behind my back fully engulfed in a myriad of sensations, helpless, completely at her whim and mercy.

I felt her disconnect the attachments of the bonds at my ankles and thighs and then unclip my wrist restraints. She unbuckled the shackles that were used to bind me, slid out of her strap on harness, removed the blindfold and threw all of it on the floor for me to clean and pick up later. Nudging and urging my inert and still spasming body up to the pillows and headboard, she put her arms around me and cuddled me to her magnificent chest.

"Judging from the effects, I would say that you really enjoyed that," she used a soft, silky voice in my ear while encouraging me to kiss and caress the tops of her breasts.

"Oh, yes Mistress!" I beamed, continuing to play with her soft, round mounds while her silky soft hands continued to gently caress my back and neck.

"I think you are going to enjoy being my bitch," she cooed with a grin. "Is your ass sore?"

"Yes, Mistress, but just from the beating," I instantly insisted.

"Good," she said hugging me, "because that is the primary form of discipline I will employ."

"Primary form she will employ?" I thought with a frown, "How long is this going to go on for?" I cuddled her for a little while before screwing (pardon the pun) up the courage to ask "Mistress? Am I permitted to ask a question?

"Of course, my beloved Little Slut. At any time," she replied with a smile.

"Where did you get the idea to do this?" I asked

She paused a moment before answering. "I was dusting a few months ago, and accidentally disturbed the mouse on your laptop. A few browser windows were open with femdom images and stories. I decided then to cook up a surprise for you. It took a little reading and some online ordering, but the stars finally aligned. Are you surprised?" she beamed.

"Femdom images on my laptop?" I queried my own memory. "OH, WOW!" I exclaimed as the memory returned. "I wrote my term paper for Abnormal Psych on feminine domination. That was background information for the assignment!"

Her face flushed scarlet. "Oh... My... God!" she exclaimed with a wide eyed expression. "I am so sorry! Are you okay? I mistook that for something it wasn't!" She was obviously distraught and looked like she was about to cry.

"Don't be sorry, Mistress," I soothed, remaining in character. "The Mistress should never be sorry for something she has done. To tell you the truth, the idea of being dominated by a woman intrigued me more and more as I delved deeper and deeper into the subject. I got to a point where I wanted to try some of the things I'd seen and read about, but had no clue as to how to broach the subject with you. I mean, what am I supposed to say? 'Hey Babe, please pass the potatoes and how would you like to make me your bitch tonight?''' I chortled. "Not exactly dinner conversation," I finished before beginning to laugh openly at the thought.

She laughed at the thought too, visibly relaxing and regaining the colour in her face. "Okay, toucher. I suppose these matters must be handled delicately. I'm glad it was an enjoyable experience for you and not scarring or traumatizing in any way."

"Oh no, I loved every minute of it," I beamed. "Are you going to remove this thing before we go to sleep, my beloved Mistress?" I queried with a grin, indicating the chastity device.

"No," she said in a matter of fact voice and cuddling me closer, "I think you should wear it overnight tonight at least. It's helping me to establish my dominance," she said as she reached over to the night side table and grasped some small pieces of something from a dish. "Open your mouth, Honey. This is a treat for you!"

I obediently opened my mouth as she placed a small square of chocolate in the middle of my tongue. "This is to signify that you are my slave, and I am your Mistress. Let it melt on your tongue but do not chew it. Just swallow the warmed liquid. Do you understand?" she explained.

"Yes, Mistress," I said automatically as the chocolate melted over my tongue. I felt warm, very relaxed and safe cuddling with her right then and there.

"I know you enjoyed that," she said, beaming down at me as she did.

"Oh, yes Mistress!" I replied with quiet enthusiasm. There was no denying that I had enjoyed this evening. The evidence was still leaking from the slot in my cock cage.

"Did you like it enough to, maybe, try it again sometime?" she asked, cuddling me closer to her wonderful, warm breasts.

I looked up into her big, brown eyes so full of brightness and anticipation as she gazed down at me. I smiled and said,"Yes, my beloved Mistress. I certainly would!" She smiled broadly, cuddled me in as tightly as possible and gave a quiet squeal of delight.

We cuddled for a few minutes before I uttered, "Wow, whatever you spiked the koolaid with is really having its effects on me!"

"Spike the koolaid?" she gigglingly questioned with a wry smile and twinkle in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of hers. "I didn't spike the koolaid!"