All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 08'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Experience.

Now listen, I have to be honest and say that the beginning of this story really turned me off, as well as the story's betrayal of men and how the overwhelming majority of men are just a bunch of douchebags who just want to get some tale and leave.

But goodness, when I read the part where Junior and Sheila were making love I felt something mindblowing, it was like I was feeling the passion Junior and Sheila were feeling while they were making love.

I gotta say Corvus Turrim 777, you're going places.

GwillisGwillisover 3 years ago
Amazing chapter

I’ve been reading this story off and on for a while and this is my favorite installment so far. I love the contrast between the cynical Diamond and sweetheart Sheila, as well as the way Junior is portrayed here. Their interactions and chemistry made the sex scenes absolutely scorching! I’d love to see how these characters (and the rest of the Robleses) develop over time! 5 out of 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
445 Followers
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES