The House Of Robles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There went any chance of him getting paid, Junior thought distastefully.

Sheila was slowly making her way from the corner of the room to the side of the bed he was sitting on. "I think Diamond's mom said she was going to the mall for a couple of hours."

"Great." Junior mouthed, realizing he was stuck inside the house while his clothes were being washed. "So, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Well," Sheila bit her bottom lip, which Junior found very enticing. "If you let me touch you, I'll let you undress me."

The crux of the matter was just starting to hit home with Junior. "Wait, are you saying you're cool with me, even after what me and Diamond just did?"

"Like I said, Diamond pisses a lot of guys off because of her quick little orgasms. That's why I told her it was okay for her to screw you first." Sheila gave him unequivocal bedroom eyes. "And I think you're really hot. You don't even know!"

Now, Junior had always heard that white chicks were nutty, but he hadn't encountered too many of them in his neck of the world. How did that old saying go? A Hispanic chick wouldn't let you do anything to her, a white chick would let you do anything you wanted to, and a black chick would turn it around and do anything she wanted to you. Something like that, anyway.

Junior looked straight at the pretty female standing in front of him. He already thought she was fine, so why not? "Okay, why don't you make your move?"

Sheila started bouncing up and down on her toes for a few seconds, as if she had a birthday present she couldn't wait to open up. The thing was, her present was already open. It was lean and muscular and five-foot-six. Once the girl had taken a couple of expectant, ragged breaths, she dared step in closer to set a timid hand on Junior's warm chest. Her fingers ran the length of his pecs. "You have a nice chest."

Hoping he wouldn't say something stupid and ruin the moment, Junior tactfully asked, "What do you want to do next?"

Sheila's reply was instant. "I want to kiss you."

Junior took a firm step closer and swept the young lady in his arms. Even as she gasped at his boldness, his lips came down on hers and pressed. It was just like one of those passionate kisses from the movies, Junior hoped. In response, he felt Sheila's body tremble next to his. She was the romantic type, he figured. Even better, and unlike his last few recent conquests, Sheila was in no way related to him. That meant he didn't have to worry about any later repercussions and could really cut loose this time.

Ardently, Sheila kissed back, even as one of her soft hands mischievously descended and took hold of his once again hardening prick. Playfully, she tugged at Junior's manhood, even as her lips slipped past his. Her tongue slid across his cheek and toward his ear.

"I want to suck your dick." Sheila whispered, just before her body smoothly lowered to the floor.

Junior watched as the blonde's mouth took him in. For a moment he wondered how Sheila could do such a thing, as he still had Diamond's fresh cum all over him. This uncertainty soon vanished, as Sheila clamped a hand around his cock and went to work on the top third. Cute mewling sounds began bursting out from around the less than airtight seal. Her squeals reached his ears as delicious little noises, high pitched and brimming with real pleasure. Very quickly, Junior forgot his almost torturous bout with Diamond of just a few minutes ago.

He'd only been with one white girl in his entire life, Junior realized. That had been some trailer trash chick he'd met at one of his construction jobs. That girl had smelled like cigarettes and coffee when they'd fucked, and that scene had taken place in the lowest level of some dank parking garage. But this girl, this girl was different.

Sheila was special, Junior realized. He wasn't about to demean her by having her suck him off like some common tramp. Maybe she thought that's all there was to sex, just random and unfeeling motions until one party got up and walked away from the other. Maybe that's what all the men she'd screwed in the past had accustomed her to.

The biggest thing Junior had learned about women is that most of them were only doing what they thought would please their men. At the same time, and from what his female lovers had told him, only a very few men made love in a mutually satisfying way. His sister-in-law Carmela had said that very thing about his own brother. This was not the way Junior did things, however. Gently, he pushed Sheila away.

"What's wrong?" Sheila asked, as if the answer might somehow hurt her feelings. "Why'd you stop me?"

"I think we're going too fast." Junior admitted. "I mean, I barely met you like five minutes ago. You know?"

Sheila's gaze drifted away. She stood up and looked away in dejection. "You don't like me."

"Who said I didn't like you?" Junior countered, reaching out to snag both of her wrists. "I just think we should take our time and enjoy ourselves a little bit, instead of trying to rush to the finish line like you're doing."

"But Diamond said that all guys like to have quickies." Sheila protested. "She said that guys like to do their thing and move on to something else."

"Maybe Diamond doesn't know everything there is to know about men." Junior frowned. "Did you ever think of that? How many guys have you slept with, anyway?"

Shyly, Sheila looked to the side.

"How many?" Junior repeated.

"Just one."

"And he was the quickie type? He just did his business and went on his way?"

Sheila nodded.

"Huh." Junior said. "And Diamond said that's what all men do?"

Again, Sheila nodded.

"Well, believe it or not, that's not all there is to it." Junior stated. He still had a loose grip on her wrists. "Why don't we start over, okay? I'm Junior. What's your name?"

Sheila made a minute gesture with her head and shoulders, and Junior found the movement beautiful. "Too late for an intro, you're already naked!"

The last two words were raised in pitch and lingered in the room like the emanations from a wind chime.

"Just follow my lead for a minute, will you?"

The pretty girl cutely bit her bottom lip, before she finally relented. "Okay, I'm Sheila. It's very nice to meet you, sir. How are you doing today?"

Junior allowed her playful sarcasm to drift away, before he said, "I want you to give me your best kiss. Matter of fact, I want you to give me your best ten kisses. I don't want you to stop kissing me until I'm begging for mercy."

Sheila looked at him as if he might be pulling her leg. "Okay."

She stepped close and pecked him on the lips, before stepping back.

"Now you're just teasing me." Junior's hands encircled her waist. The young man brought the girl close and tight to his nude body. He stared into Sheila's eyes for a long moment, long enough for her natural shyness to overcome her and cause her to start nervously looking around. Diamond and that other guy had really screwed her up, Junior realized. "You okay with this?"

"I... It's just," She started. "Most guys are in such a hurry."

"I'm not like most guys." Junior softly replied. "I've got all the time in the world for you. Now, look into my eyes and tell me you're cool with this? Tell me that you're cool with me, and that Diamond didn't put you up to this like it's some kind of dare."

After taking a quick breath, Sheila did turn to look at him. She gazed into his eyes longingly, giving him one, no, two instances of bedroom eyes, before her mouth trembled open. Instead of blurting out some awkward phrase, however, she brought her lips up to Junior's and kissed him. It was a lover's kiss, full of passion and warmth. Junior returned Sheila's fervor with his own excitement. Her muted purrs emerged a moment later, and coursed shivers throughout Junior's aroused body.

Longing to hear those seductive sounds out in the open, Junior reluctantly tore his lips away from hers. His mouth grazed a moist trail across her cheek and sought out the sensitive skin of her neck, where he began planting careful kisses like a patient gardener. They came again, these quick and beautiful purrs of ecstasy, emboldened and much louder now that his mouth wasn't impeding hers. They seemed to fill the small bedroom like a shower of soft roses intermingled with a rainbow of fireworks.

Junior again sought out her lips. There it was again, the feeling of sensual poetry, of infinite caresses, of planets slowing their orbits and galaxies pausing to take note of their passion. Their lips were interlocked, while their tongues spoke to one another of the timelessness of love. An aura of bliss descended upon the pair and rippled up their spines until it exploded into goose pimples on both their skins.

Minutes after, Junior lowered his head, considering his blunt nakedness and his hold on Sheila's middle. He felt shame at himself and at his cousin's deviousness in forcing the two into such a compromising position. It was meant to belittle the two of them, he realized, to demean their union into just another run of the mill fuck between strangers. But already, the chance encounter had transcended into something else, something much more special. Sheila stared into his eyes as he brought his head back up.

"I like the way you kiss me." She said, smiling brightly. "Nobody's ever kissed me like that!"

Junior recalled some construction site, where he and some of the other workers had paused in their duties to wait out a light drizzle. They'd been talking about women that day, and about sex, as was their normal routine. One of the older guys had mentioned that there was a big difference between just fucking, and making love.

Fucking, the man explained, was like two people in the dark, groping and fumbling on the bed and hoping to connect. Making love, he further elaborated, was an odyssey filled with wonder and exploration, a journey through the stars that you never wanted to end. Of course, the younger guys kidded and teased the old timer. Romances like that only happened in chick flicks, they'd all said. At the time, Junior had agreed with them.

The old guy held up a finger until they'd all quieted down, then he asked everyone what good pussy tasted like. The handful of answers ranged from nothing to sardines, but the old man just kept shaking his head. Good pussy, the man had said to the group, tasted like sweet honey. Ain't none of you youngsters ever had good pussy yet, he admonished them, if you haven't had pussy that tasted like that.

Of course, Junior had laughed along with the others at the fanciful notion. Now, however, after the vivid and enthralling sensations he'd just received from the mere kisses of a stranger, the young man wasn't so sure. Regardless of how his cousin had set things up, he vowed to himself that this was not going to be end up like some cheap dry hump to be quickly dismissed and forgotten.

"I like the way you kiss, too." Junior admitted, nudging Sheila's head with his own. He kissed her forehead lovingly and softly moved her back by a couple of feet. "And you know what else? I'm going to do you right."

Sheila looked at him questioningly, but he figured his actions would prove his point more accurately than his words could. "Put your hands up behind your head, like some cop just pulled up and is about to give you a hassle." As soon as she had, Junior's hands went around her waist. "Keep your arms just like that."

He kissed her, keeping her attention captivated with his mouth, as his fingers probed under her loose shirt and came in contact with the warm flesh of her sides. His hands next caressed the length of her back, bringing the shirt up with them. One hand held the fabric up near her neck while the other gently tugged up from the front, briefly bumping against the swell of one massive breast before the shirt was lifted from her shoulders and up over her head. It fell to the floor a second later.

As Sheila returned her arms and again interlocked her fingers behind her head, Junior gifted her a few more kisses and glanced down at her breasts, which were encased in a white and partially see-through brassiere. That the bra was nearly transparent was enticing enough, but what really took the young man's attention were the large globes it held at bay. Flesh threatened to spill out from both sides of the bra. In the center, Sheila's breasts were pressed so close together that they were touching. Junior's hand reached up to cup one. Through the sheer cloth, he could feel its immensity, its temptation swelling through his fingers. "Wow, what size are they?"

"Double D's." She answered, sounding almost embarrassed.

Junior bent his head to kiss one, briefly settling his lips near one peeking areola, but he wasn't ready to work on her breasts just yet. Instead, he brought his mouth up against hers again, while at the same time popping the button of her jeans open. The zipper proved a bit trickier, as he had to struggle with it a few moments. Finally he gave up and used both hands to separate those stubborn, tiny teeth apart. Junior's mouth only broke contact with hers for short fractions of time, as both of his hands ran around the waistline of the pants, skimming the band of her panties and lowering the jeans until his fingers embraced the vastness of her butt. Junior gripped her rounded cheeks, kneading them and pressing them together until Sheila's mouth had no choice but to abandon his. She uttered those pleasant moans of pleasure that he was starting to crave. Like a sweet song, the sounds drifted past his ear.

Junior kneeled, long enough to remove the girl's sneakers, socks and jeans. He stood up and stepped behind her, viewing her matching white panties and gazing at her curvy and exposed ass through the negligible material. Next, he reached under her still raised arms and clasped both of her beautiful orbs. His erect cock pressed against her backside and produced a series of slight tremors throughout her body, as well as his.

Junior's hands came back and congregated long enough to unclasp the extra tight bra. Once the garment had loosened its stranglehold on her chest, he lowered the droopy straps and watched it fall carelessly to the floor. Navigating Sheila toward the bed, Junior motioned for her to sit on its edge and lie back. As he crawled over her voluptuous body, he was reminded of the earlier romp with his cousin, who thankfully still hadn't returned to screw things up for them.

This time, it would be different, Junior promised. He kept his body raised as he planted a dozen obligatory kisses on Sheila's face and neck, before proceeding to his intended target. The massive swells of her breasts beckoned him. He left a slick trail as his tongue made the passage down her throat and upper chest until he reached the open valley between the tender monuments of flesh. Junior's mouth drifted across to the first, attacking its volume with his full arsenal. Teeth nibbled, lips mangled, and his tongue thrashed about, trying to subdue the untamed swell, but its resilience always jiggled it back into place. Junior slid his tongue all the way across to the second swell, engulfing its large nipple into his mouth and sucking at it fervently. Sheila's erratic moans and erotic shifts instead prompted him to take in small portions of the assaulted breast. Junior released the breast as he raised his head, watching the ripple of flesh cascade across her breast like a small ocean wave.

His hands were already tugging at her waistband. Sheila shifted first to one side, then to the other, giving him the opening he sought to pull her panties down. Once the panties reached a point just past her knees, Junior's cock halted him and demanded its introduction. It simply refused to wait any longer.

Junior scooped up both of Sheila's legs, still loosely bound by the panties around her knees, and draped them together over one of his shoulders. He pressed forward, bringing her thighs up against her middle and exposing her pussy and ass for his lustful inspection. Then, as he had done with Diamond, he brought his body up against Sheila's and slowly penetrated her tight flesh with his full and eager stature.

Sheila gasped at the intrusion. Her mouth became an explosion of noise as Junior commenced a steady pump into her. The lubricated entryway welcomed him inside, embracing his fullness and inducing him to expel sensual moans of his own. He drove himself in faster, like a rampant machine. Sometimes he would allow his cock to rest a moment at its maximum penetration, or else he'd withdraw nearly its entire length, before plunging inside again. Even as Junior did this, he still had time to lick and nibble at the calves and ankles of Sheila's upraised legs, or to reach over and give her great swaying tits a playful squeeze or push.

The blonde's dangling panties drooped towards her ankles. Once Junior yanked them away, he spread the writhing girl's legs apart and entered her in the missionary position. Grasping her creamy shoulders, Junior kept her steady from his constant thrusts, and eagerly sought out her lips. They proved evasive, gasping and moaning in their confusion and lust, until he pinned them down and conquered them. Then, he pumped into her with the threat of impending climax haunting him. He tried to prevent his body from going over the brink, until her mouth squirmed out from under his and released a long squeal that tumbled his senses into overload. Sheila's legs clamped around his waist, and her arms held him tight against her chest. Through it all, that perfect squeal persisted, increasing his desire, his lust, until he burst into a shuddering orgasm that rocked across his body like a miniature earthquake.

Junior halted his thrusts, allowing his body to enjoy the delicious sensations as they swept through him, not wanting her arms and legs to ever release him. He was ecstatic to feel his tender essence drain away into her. Through his eyes, ears and nose, he took in as much as he could of Sheila's unique flavor. He observed the thin beads of sweat that had formed over her forehead, heard her breathless gasps becoming more manageable, and smelled the sweet aroma of their lovemaking that now permeated the bedroom. Finally, Sheila's resolve wilted away. Her limbs simply lowered to her sides as if she'd given up trying to capture him.

Junior rolled away and onto his back, discovering Diamond looming nearby and looking disgruntled at the sight of the two naked forms lying on her bed.

"You didn't do shit like that to me." His cousin said, taking a seat on the end of the bed and lying down next to Junior. With their three bodies spread across the length of the bed, there wasn't much space left on the mattress.

"That's because you didn't deserve it." Junior replied.

Ignoring the jab, Diamond leaned over, pushing out her tongue to run across her cousin's sweat-damped chest. She made a face as she pulled away. "Yuck. You taste like salt." She gazed into Junior's face. "Kiss me, just like you kissed Sheila right now."

Their lips came together. Diamond's movements weren't as frenzied and unfeeling as before, and approvingly, Junior returned the affection. His cousin pulled away and chuckled.

"You kiss like a girl!" The pretty teen reached down and tugged at Junior's spent penis. "I think I want another ride on your merry-go-round!"

"What about your mom?" Junior asked, only now remembering the hard work he'd done earlier, and his missing pay. He glanced down at his flaccid organ, which Diamond was now trying to revive with her calculated strokes.

"Don't worry about her. I just called her dumb ass a couple of minutes ago. Can you believe that dumb bitch is going to hang out at the shopping mall until you up and leave here, before she finally comes home?"

"That's what I figured."

Diamond shook her head in disbelief. "All over a lousy twenty bucks. Sometimes I just don't know about her dumb ass. Anyway, she thinks you're sitting outside waiting for her, and that Sheila and me are in here doing our homework. She has no idea that the three of us are all in here fucking our brains out. Ha! I told her I'd give her a call once you left, but I don't think you'll be leaving soon. Know what I mean?"