The House Of Robles Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, the lovers discovered a short set of stairs. They descended these to find themselves beside a set of his and hers public restrooms. The restrooms were both still open despite the late hour.

"Go and clean yourself up." Vicky pushed him into the men's restroom.

Pablo went straight to one of the wider stalls, where he reopened his shorts and saw the gooey mess on his boxers. The only thing he could think of doing was to remove them and toss them. It only took him a couple of minutes to get this done. Once he'd replaced his shorts, he made his way to the nearest sink and washed off his hands.

Vicky was waiting outside for him. As soon as she saw him, she took hold of his wrist again. Out into the sand his daughter led him, past the coarser, dryer portion, and onto the long patch that was being moistened by the ocean. She did pause to look up at the empty lifeguard tower, but whatever she was looking for, she didn't seem to find up there.

The two lovers got close enough to the waves that their feet were about to get bathed every so often. They both removed their footwear. Pablo did away with his socks as well.

"What are you up to?" Pablo asked. "Do you want the entire world to know about us?"

"I don't care about the entire world, I only care about you." Vicky replied, as she stepped further into the surf. "Come and kiss me, right here. It's the perfect spot!"

Pablo stepped closer to her, meaning to fulfill her request. The sound of a panting dog alerted them both, after which they heard a man's voice calling out to it. As Pablo and his daughter peered into the darkness, they made out an approaching couple.

"What is it with all these people being out here at night?" Vicky asked him, more playful than impatient. "Don't they every go to sleep around here?"

The forbidden lovers waited for the couple and dog to pass them by. Pablo hoped the intruders did not have keen enough eyesight to discern the obvious age gap between he and his daughter, or their noticeable resemblance. Vicky kept her face turned away and hidden close to his chest, for those very same reasons.

Once the couple was out of sight, Vicky laughed and ran away from him. Pablo chased after her, observing that she was headed directly for the giant letters that made up the island's name. His daughter stopped to wait for him, once she was among the tall mounds of sand.

"I know that you have all kinds of other things to do." Vicky said. "But I still want you to promise me that you'll come to see me at my new place. Not all the time, but you know, sometimes. And you know what I mean when I say that."

"I will. I'll come visit."

"Good." His daughter stepped closer to him, removing her jacket once again. "Here, set this on the ground and sit on it."

"Where are you going to sit?" He asked, innocently.

"Just do it, will you?"

Pablo followed her instructions. "Now what?"

"Now undo your shorts." She said. "So I can sit down, too."

Pablo ended up pulling his shorts completely off and setting them to one side, before his daughter descended onto his lap. His extra large cock wasn't at one hundred percent yet, but it didn't need to be. Even spent, he was still as big and stiff as most other men.

"This is the only way I can get all of you inside of me," Vicky coquettishly reminded him. "Where I won't be screaming my crazy head off!"

Vicky pulled her form-fitting dress up, high enough to expose her thighs and sex. Then she took hold of him and guided him into her. The excited, wanting woman grunted as Pablo's thick cock sunk into her moist folds, leaning forward against him and bracing her arms around his back.

"Tell me you love me." She whispered into her father's ear.

"I do love you."

"No, not like that." Vicky protested. "Tell me like you would tell mom, back when you really loved her. Tell me as if I had been your lover all these years, instead of her. Tell me this isn't just about sex, but about something deeper than that."

Pablo considered this for a good moment, before he brought the reply out from deep within his heart. "I love you, Vicky."

"I believe you." His daughter answered.

She began lifting her body up, very slowly, before she descended back down on him. The reason her movements were languid and deliberate was because she was trying to keep her voice under control. Pablo kept his hands gripped on her meaty thighs, until he moved them further back to harness the broad expanse of her ass.

Her embrace tightened around him, her rocking increased in tempo. Directly into his ear she bathed him with her heated breaths. Pablo wanted to devour his daughter in that moment, to engulf her with his very soul forever, and to keep them both in that state of euphoria for the rest of eternity.

Her body tightened again, her rapid breaths quickly replaced by a rising squeal. To stifle it, Vicky clamped her mouth around her father's. The small cavern of Pablo's mouth instantly swallowed the excited cry that came next. It cascaded down his throat like a wave of bliss, flooding his insides with ecstasy and love.

Vicky's moisture drenched his firm cock. In order to heighten her pleasure, she made to ride him even faster. Within a few heartbeats, her body convulsed and denied the stubbornness of her will. The very screams she had fought so bravely to control tumbled out of her like peals of thunder. They triggered Pablo's own erotic response, and he found himself bursting because of her for a second time that night.

At that moment, it didn't matter that they might be seen, or that they might be caught in the carnal and forbidden act of incest. All that mattered was that they were with each other. Despite their surroundings and the risk of being discovered, the father and daughter were sensually entranced, expressing the mutual love they had for one another. Nothing else mattered in the entire world.

Realizing the enormity of the scandal they stood to cause, Vicky's utterances quickly faded from loud cries to ragged and throaty expulsions. Under her, Pablo stretched his arms out to his sides, settling his elbows and arms into the sand. He felt his limbs trembling from the lingering exertion and his dying climax. Vicky's face loomed closer to his. This time, she blessed him with only one mere peck, before she dismounted him and began to straighten out her dress.

"I got loud, didn't I?" She asked.

"Yeah." Pablo nodded.

"We'd better scram, then." Vicky giggled. "No telling who'll come out to see what's going on. You head one way and I'll go the other. That way nobody will see that we were together. Okay?"

"Yeah, let's do that." Pablo started to rise. "Here's your jacket. I think it's full of sand now."

"Give me a couple of minutes head start." Vicky shook the jacket out, and seemed to notice the night chill for the first time. "It's kind of cold out here, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Pablo watched Vicky toss the jacket over her shoulders. She quickly started away from him.

"I'll text you with my new address, okay?" She called over her shoulder. "You'd better go out there too, or else I'm driving back to the house to get you. I'll drag you out if I have to!"

This time, Pablo didn't reply. He waited there in the growing chill, long enough for Vicky to gain a good distance on him. Then he went in the opposite direction, although it was a roundabout way to get back to the spot where he'd parked his truck.

12