The House Of Robles Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are a strapping old buck, aren't you?" Her voice quivered. "Just like the studs in the romance movies!"

"The difference is that I'm real." He replied close to her ear, as he grabbed both of her hands and set them on his engorged cock. "What would you do, if you one of those guys from your movies suddenly showed up in your office, like I just did?"

Abby began stroking his length, feeling the warmth and size of the thick shaft between her hands. "I would... I would tell him to go and sit down on my chair."

Pablo took a step back, and started a quiet stroll over to the expensive chair behind the executive desk. It had a wide seat and no armrests, he noted, as he sat down.

Abby was following at his heels. She smoothly dropped down to her knees and aimed his cock at her face. Her lips engulfed the head, because any more than that would have been too cumbersome to work with, and she quickly got to work on it.

Kathy finished up with her phone call, and was now leaning over the opposite side of the desk and watching her boss's head bobbing up and down with an enthralled looked on her face.

"I want that!" Kathy said, as her eyes excitedly met Pablo's. "You'd better save some for me!"

Pablo couldn't help but grin. The GM was on her knees and giving him a blowjob, and her assistant was standing on the far side of the desk, naked and waiting her turn. Not bad, he thought, considering he was still on the clock and getting paid for all this. A knock on the door caused Abby to pull her mouth away from Pablo's meaty doorknob.

"Who the hell could that be?" The GM asked, ready to hide under her desk.

"I'll take care of it." Kathy strolled away, with her enticing hips swaying back and forth and causing Pablo's cock to twinge in eagerness.

Abby turned toward Pablo, obviously wanting to continue what she'd been doing, but wary of anyone that might be standing just outside her office. She didn't want anyone else coming in!

Leaning to one side to conceal her nude frame, Kathy cracked the door open. Then, unexpectedly, both Pablo and Abby cringed as she slid the door further open and allowed another woman into the room. This was Joanna, who was in charge of setting up the banquets and the ballrooms. Joanna noted Kathy's state of undress, and playfully smacked the taller woman on the butt. Then she started across the office and directly toward the desk.

"You might as well stand up, Abby, because Kathy already told me that you're in here." Joanna announced.

With as much dignity as she could muster, the proud GM got to her feet.

"I can already see what the problem is." Joanna kept coming. "You've got Kathy naked as the day she was born, and our favorite engineer naked to match. And here you are, Abby still wearing some of your clothes."

"Joanna, I don't mean any offense when I say this, but I don't understand why Kathy just allowed you to come in here." Abby anxiously voiced. "I really don't want the entire hotel to find out what we've been doing here!"

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea." Kathy said. "Because Joanna can do something that you and I can't."

"And what is that?" Abby asked.

"Let's take a look at it." Joanna said, as she rounded the back corner of the desk and took in the great glob of meat between Pablo's legs. "You've been holding out on me, haven't you, Pablo? Why didn't you tell me you were hung like a fucking horse?"

"Because I was married." Pablo admitted, before he glanced down at the wedding band still on his finger. He should have taken that off a long time ago, he realized.

"You said 'was'?" Joanna asked. "As in married no more?"

"Right."

"Now, about your penis..." She ran her tongue around the inside bottom of her mouth.

The two sized themselves up. Joanna was a pretty blonde. She was a chubby woman, large-breasted and wide in the hips, but still, she kept a curvy shape. Joanna was the type of woman that exuded her own unique brand of sexy whenever she was around a man she liked. Pablo was one of the guys she'd been trying to get her hands on for some time ago, but on more than one occasion, he had refused her advances.

"What about my penis?" Pablo asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to introduce it to my vagina." She answered.

"You can handle that monster?" Abby asked, now in awe of the woman. "Kathy couldn't even handle it!"

"That's because Kathy's boyfriend is as thick as a pencil." Joanna teased, as she directed her gaze over Pablo's length. "I'm getting wet just looking at it. Abby, you don't mind if I borrow your chair, do you?"

"You'll break it." Abby replied.

"Are you trying to say something about my weight?" Joanna looked back.

"No, no, of course not. I just don't know if it can sustain two people at once."

"If I break it, I'll buy you a new one. How's that?" Joanna asked.

"That chair cost me five hundred dollars!" Abby informed her.

"Well, screw that! Pablo, you're going to have to get down on the carpet."

Pablo stood up, only to have Joanna reach out and grasp his cock.

"Come on." She led him around the desk, and to the more ample floor space in front of it. "Here's a good spot. Why don't you lie down while I get myself comfy?"

"He said he had three women in one night." Kathy revealed.

"Is that right?" Joanna asked. "How in the hell are you still married then?"

Before Pablo could respond, Kathy added, "If we want to make this something really memorable, we should probably invite one more girl."

"Oh, no!" Abby protested. "The three of us is quite enough."

"I thought you were telling me that Abby was going to fire Pablo?" Joanna asked Kathy, as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Not fire him, just suspend him." Kathy corrected.

"Actually, he's on suspension right now." Abby reminded her underling.

"You're still suspending him?" Joanna slid her blouse off her shoulders, revealing extra large, silk encased breasts. "And you're both about to fuck him? Are the two of you crazy?"

"I'll take your bra off." Pablo said, from his spot on the carpet.

"Fine." Joanna shrugged. She started on her pants. "How long is the suspension?"

"One full week." Abby said.

"And where is our Mr. Pablo going to be spending this week-long suspension?"

"What do you mean?" Abby asked.

"You know damned well what I mean." Joanna motioned at the brawny man lying down on the carpet. "You'd better not tell me that you're going to let this kind of opportunity slip through your fingers. Pablo has a full week off, and we all know how horny you are."

"I am not that horny!" Abby reproached.

"Oh, really?" Joanna replied. "Watch this." She turned around, and lowered her slacks until they were below her the bottom edge of her panties. "Kathy said you touched her butt like you meant it. You wanna touch mine, too?"

"You people from California are all insane!" Abby said.

"The word you're looking for is liberated." Joanna told her, before she wiggled her butt. "You're going to make me jealous, if you touched Kathy's butt and you don't touch mine. Get over here and do it!"

Abby glanced over at Kathy, who motioned her forward, and then down at Pablo. The building engineer patiently had his hands clasped behind his head. He was smirking at the thought of three of the supposedly snobbiest executive bitches taking their clothes off for him.

"If I were you, I'd do it." Pablo encouraged her.

"I'm worried that maybe you're all setting me up for something." Abby admitted.

"We are." Joanna removed her slacks, leaving her only in her bra and panties, which were cotton and colored a soft white, with tiny pink blossoms scattered all over. "It's called a good time, which apparently people from St. Louis don't know anything about."

"I know how to have a good time!" Abby defended herself.

"Do you like my butt or not?"

"Well, yes."

"Then get over her and grab it like you did Kathy's."

Abby stepped over to the hefty Joanna. She placed one hand on the bigger woman's rear end, timidly at first, before her fingers began coursing over the soft material of her panties. A moment later, she was covering both wide swells.

"Now, put your hand inside of my panties." Joanna directed.

Abby did, sliding her digits past the tight waistband, and coursed her hand across broad, bare flesh.

Joanna murmured softly. "Now come and do that same thing to my front."

Even more hesitant than before, Abby stepped before her. Her hand glided past the panties' top edge, shuddering when she encountered the soft tufts of pubic hair concealed there.

"I want you to go all the way down there, Abby." Joanna instructed.

Abby tried, but she only got as far as her wrist, when she was prohibited from going any further by the tight waistband. She said, "I can't."

Kathy stepped behind Joanna, and tugged at the chubby woman's panties until they were down around her thighs.

"You've got no excuse this time." Joanna flirted. "Feel me up."

Pablo watched, as Abby slipped her fingers lower and between Joanna's legs. Back and forth, she rubbed her fingers across Joanna's pronounced mound. Pablo noted that Joanna had shaved her intimate patch of hair into a landing strip.

"Put your finger in me, and tell Pablo how wet I am inside." Joanna directed.

Abby's mouth opened slightly, as she penetrated another woman for the first time. Her breaths started coming out haltingly. "Oh, you're very wet! You're making me very wet, too!"

"Play with me, just like you play with yourself when you're at home and all alone." Joanna said.

Abby started wiggling her single finger up and against Joanna's sensitive insides.

Joanna moaned. "Oh, you're going to be a lot of fun, you know that, Abby?"

"I think so, too." Kathy agreed.

"Don't stop what you're doing, because I have to be really wet for Pablo." Joanna asked. "Do you live in a house, Abby?"

"I live in a condo."

"Well, you'd better find some things that a handyman like Pablo needs to come over and fix, because he'll be going over there every single day while he's on his little suspension." Joanna said.

"And so are we." Kathy added. "Every single day, for an entire week. You'd be okay with us coming over, wouldn't you, Abby?"

"Oooh." Abby groaned out loud.

"You're going to be making a lot of noises like that, you know?" Joanna stated. "Go over and stick your fingers in Pablo's mouth, so he can find out what I taste like."

Half in lust, half in anxiety, Abby glanced down at the man on the floor.

"He won't stop you. If he does, he won't be getting any of us."

Pablo let out a long breath. He was ready to eat out any of the three excited women, and his cock was nearly at the point of doing somersaults, if only it would get some action going for him. "Get over here, Abby, and do it."

Abby kneeled down. Slowly she reached out her slick fingers and stuck them into Pablo's open mouth. Pablo closed his lips over them.

"Fuck his mouth with your fingers, Abby." Kathy encouraged her.

Tentatively, Abby slid her fingers deeper into Pablo's mouth, before she slid them back out. This was kind of weird, thought Pablo, and possibly kind of gay, too. He started telling himself that it was going to be worth, if in the end he got any of three women to mount him. It had better be worth it!

"Faster." Kathy said.

For a second, Pablo closed his eyes while Abby shoved her fingers into his mouth, except he kept imagining them being a tiny cock instead. He gave that up and stared into Abby's face, finding her hot and excited and breathing out in heavy pants. She must have been imagining that every time she pushed her fingers into Pablo's mouth, she was getting something pushed into her, too.

Abby's frame was jostled for a moment. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Keep doing it, Abby." Kathy said.

Abby squealed, as if something really was entering her from behind. In a more sporadic manner, she resumed her sensuous exercise.

Pablo couldn't even look to see what was going on, until Abby started moaning and her fingers finally dragged out of his lips. He lifted his head, discovering that Kathy had somehow gotten Abby's slacks unbuttoned, and had dragged them to her knees. Abby's panties looked askew as well. This made him realize that Kathy was thrusting her fingers into Abby's back end, while the GM was doing the same to Pablo's mouth. And judging from Abby's face and her constant jerks, Kathy was still doing it.

Joanna's face appeared and slid in close to both of theirs. "Kiss him, Abby. So you can taste me, too. Use your tongue."

Abby was too enthralled to do this effectively, but she tried. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue willing, but she kept on moaning and ruining her steadiness.

"Abby, look at me and stick out your tongue." Joanna crept closer to her.

Pablo watched the action, as Joanna started sucking at Abby's tongue.

Joanna pulled away. "Now, stick out your tongue for Pablo, so he can do the same thing."

Abby's tongue swept toward him, where Pablo slurped it into his lips. He'd never sucked a woman's tongue before, but then again, he hadn't done a lot of things before that he was presently doing now.

Whatever was going on at Abby's back quarters made her turn her head aside, and she started expelling orgasmic intonations into Pablo's ear. She was holding back to the last, Pablo noticed, and struggling to keep both her composure and her volume low. She bit at her bottom lip, her face showing the strain as she attempted to deny her climax, but the heat of the moment managed to overwhelm her anyway.

"Oh!" She cried out. "Oh, Kathy! Oh, yes, Kathy! Yes, yes!"

When was it going to be his turn, Pablo wondered, as he found himself saturated with Abby's hot and humid breathing.

"All right." Kathy said. "Get out of the way and finish taking off your clothes."

"While we keep Pablo warm for you." Joanna said, as she moved down lower on his sturdy frame. Kathy came in just as close.

Pablo lifted his head and observed Joanna taking hold of his still rigid member.

"Give me five good sucks." Joanna directed her accomplice, before she tilted the fat cock away from her.

Kathy sucked the head of his cock in and gave him five pleasant bobs, after which she released him. Joanna swayed the cock over to her side and repeated the action.

"Ten?" Joanna asked.

"Oh, yeah." Kathy nodded, and they repeated the drill with twice as many bobs as before.

"Again?"

"Oh, yeah!"

If they kept at it, they were certain to make him pop, Pablo knew. Abby's voice put a halt to the action, however.

"What can I do?" The oldest of the trio asked.

"Well, why don't you sixty-nine our favorite engineer, and let him know how sorry you are that you had to suspend him?" Joanna asked. "Give him five good sucks, just like we did."

"Maybe I should have moved to California a long time ago!" Abby joked, as she straddled Pablo's chest. She settled her pert butt on him, and glanced behind to watch his reaction. "I'm sorry I had to suspend you, Pablo, but I really can't let something like that go. It's policy."

"Don't worry about it." Pablo replied. "I've got a week to get back at you."

Abby trembled over him with anticipation. "Would you really come over to my condo? Even after I had to suspend you?"

"I say," Kathy interjected. "That we have a week-long sleepover."

"What about your boyfriend?" Abby asked, taking her attention away from Pablo.

"I let him have his little hall pass, so he and his buddies could go out to some dumb strip club." Kathy revealed. "So he'd better not have anything to say about me having a girls' night out. The only difference is that my hall pass is going to be for an entire week, and it's going to happen whether he likes it or not."

"I could never be so brazen with a man." Abby admitted.

"Uh, excuse me, but look at what you're doing right now." Joanna reminded her. "Let's keep things going. Five good sucks, Abby."

Abby started to lean forward, but she was too far down on Pablo's chest and out of position. As she scooted back, her butt got closer and closer to the man's face. This is the moment he was waiting for. Abby bent forward, flaring her hips and cheeks as she went, and giving him an up close and personal view of her secretive places. Pablo grasped her ass and brought it down on his face. His tongue slithered into her wet pussy like a snake. He found it drenched with sweet goo.

"Oh, Pablo!" Abby burst out, as his tongue rapidly flickered in and out of her. She sucked in air through her teeth. "Oh, yes, Pablo!"

"We're waiting here." Joanna lightly scolded her.

Although her pussy was being smothered, Abby still managed to engulf the entire head of Pablo's cock. He would not be making it any easier for Abby to get her five bobs in, however, as he increased his pace to keep her tormented. She completed one, before she lifted her head and gasped out loud.

"Abby, I want my turn!" Kathy said.

Abby went down on him again, quickly finishing a second and a third bobble, before she went rigid. She nearly raised her head again and gave up. Pablo could feel her tension as she struggled to keep her mouth in place. Out of mercy, he let up, and Abby went down four times, then five, and finally, she halted at six.

"Hey, you snuck one in!" Joanna said, as Pablo's cock was leaned to his left. "That means I get six, too."

A few seconds later, his cock leaned right, and Kathy's mouth took over.

"Now we're doing ten." Joanna said, as Pablo's cock got centered again. "The lady in charge goes first."

Pablo was tempted to pressure her from behind once more, except he was enjoying the three-way blowjob too much. Once Abby realized she wasn't going to be badgered, she relaxed enough that her bobs were steady and sensually pleasant.

"Okay, okay, you're going over again!" Kathy warned.

"Was that ten?" Abby asked.

"No, that was twelve." Joanna said. "So, we're at twelve now."

His cock went to the left, and half a minute later, it went to the right.

"Let's go to twenty." Joanna said.

"Okay, but let's change it up a little." Kathy countered. "We do a merry-go-round on Pablo, and if he squirts he gets taken out."

"Oh, I'm liking that change a lot!" Joanna said.

"What are we doing?" Abby asked.

"We're giving Pablo twenty sucks each, from the sixty-nine position." Joanna explained. "If he cums, he's out of the game. All he'll be able to do is watch us have fun with each other."

Crap, thought Pablo. He was having enough trouble restraining himself as it was. But damn it was fun!

"You're already in position, Abby, so give him the best you've got."

Pablo realized he'd only touched the GM's butt so far. As she went at him, he decided to give her a run for her money. His hands became roaming explorers, trekking across her lean back, until they ran down the sides of her waist and conquered the small hills of her breasts. As he groped away at her, his tongue went to work on her pussy again.

"Oh!" Abby cried out, pausing entirely from her erotic task.

"Maybe Abby's going to be watching from the sidelines, instead of Pablo." Kathy taunted her boss.

"Oh, no." Abby forced her head down. "No more sidelines for me. I want it all!"

She gulped him in and managed a few more mouth-strokes, before Pablo decided to up the ante. He penetrated her pussy with a finger.

"Pablo!" Abby shouted, as her employee relentlessly thrust his finger into her like a piston. "Oh, yes!"

She arched her back, and even began to rock back into his hand to amplify her pleasure.

"You're letting him win." Kathy mentioned. "Are you really going to let a man get the best of you?"

"Oh, no I'm not!" Abby went down again.

Pablo kept his finger moving at a steady pace, giving Abby the chance to control the action. She alternated between bobbing down on him, and sliding back onto his finger, until she clasped her mouth hard around his cock and attempted so suck his soul out through it.