The House Of Robles Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pablo felt a small part of him give way. He retaliated by speeding his finger up. As before, Abby found herself overcome with pleasure. This time, she moved her head aside and let him have his way with her. Abby started moaning into Pablo's warm thigh. The feel of her lips exuding hot breaths on him was almost enough to send him over the edge anyway. Abby softly backed into his rapid-fire finger, until she moaned one last time and shivered over him. The GM was clearly having another orgasm.

"Are you serious?" Kathy asked. "Is Abby out of the game?"

"Nope, she got twenty-three sucks in first." Joanna estimated. "What happens after twenty is all bonus time. You ready to go, girlfriend?"

"Oh, boy, I am!" Kathy said. "Move it, boss-woman. It's time for me to show you how it's done."

Abby slid aside, but instead of retreating right away, she turned herself around to face Pablo. With a look of intense want, she stared down at his face. "You're coming over to my condo this week, and that's an order, mister!" This said, she lowered her mouth and gave him a steamy, romance movie-type kiss.

"Oh, look, somebody's in love!" Joanna teased.

"Come on, lady." Kathy slapped her boss on the ass. "You're holding up the bus here, and we've got professionals coming in to take over."

"Who just slapped my butt?" Abby asked.

"That would be the same person who fingered you a little while ago." Joanna replied. "Hey, wait a minute. How come I'm the only person who hasn't fingered you?"

"Looks like you missed your one and only chance." Abby returned coquettishly.

"It's my turn!" Kathy sang out, as she lifted her longer leg over Pablo's chest.

The man on the carpet watched as the beautifully rounded ass hovered above him for a moment, and then settled down on his chest. It was much meatier and bouncier than Abby's firm and tight butt. For precisely this reason Pablo began groping at it, and at the rest of her, right away.

"You give me your best shot, Pablo." Kathy smiled back at him, and raised her eyebrows once. "Because that's exactly what I'm going to do over here."

Once she'd swung her head around, he felt her hand grasp his cock and give him a few tender strokes.

"Will you look at this?" Kathy stated. "You almost had him there, Abby. He's got pre-cum all over the place."

"Then it should be no problem finishing him off, for a so-called professional such as yourself." Abby goaded.

"Oh, I think we've got a rivalry going." Joanna announced. "You're on the spot, Kathy!"

Kathy arched her back, and wiggled her seductive ass. "Your best shot, Pablo!"

A new mouth slipped over his cock, and started a slow and sensual dance around it. Pablo grunted. This was much more sensuous than Abby's simple up and down motions.

"How can I count that?" Joanna complained. "There's no start or finish to it or anything!"

Kathy briefly raised her head. "That sounds like a personal problem to me." She lowered her lips onto Pablo's thick rod again.

Pablo would be happy just staring at the upraised and perfectly round globes of Kathy's ass, except he knew that his manhood was at stake. He clasped as much of those luscious ass-cheeks as his hands could hold, and he shoved them back and into his face. His tongue jumped at the chance to pleasure another woman. Unexpectedly, he discovered that he wasn't the only one. Abby brought her face in close to the action as if she could barely contain herself. A moment later her mouth went right up against one of his hands. Abby was licking at Kathy's ass, in the small spaces between his fingers, and when she found a good stretch of flesh, she kissed and nibbled at it.

"What are you doing, Abby?" Kathy turned her head to see what was going on. "Take a ticket, girlfriend, this ride only takes one at a time!"

"A professional should be able to handle it." Abby countered. "If she really is a professional, that is."

"Touché, and have at thee, knave!" Boldly declared Kathy, as she went back to her initial task.

Her mouth took Pablo in. The combination of pressure from her lips and her tongue gave the man such a shudder that even he thought the game was done and over with. He held back, barely, and in reprisal he began sliding his tongue up and down Kathy's moist outer lips. His mouth lingered on her hooded clit for long stretches, before sliding against the crack of her thigh, and repeating the entire process again. It was a race against cum, he well knew.

Pablo was getting much-needed assistance from Abby. The older woman was now licking and nibbling all the way across Kathy's side, until she laid a claim on one of Kathy's breasts.

Kathy lifted her head and exhaled deeply. "Damn it, Abby. If I had a cock, you'd be getting beat up with it right now. You're making me forget all about Pablo, and you know I want him just as bad as you do. Oh! Ooohh!"

This last utterance came about because Pablo had introduced his trusty finger into the battle. He wasn't holding back like he'd done with Abby, either, but he was attacking Kathy with everything he had, and at all angles.

"Ah!" Kathy emitted, as Pablo worked her silly.

Abby seized the moment as well, by reaching around Kathy's back to grasp and play with both of her peach-sized breasts. She also kissed at Kathy's upper back, all at the same time.

"No, no, no, no!" Kathy complained.

All but forgotten was Pablo's thick and splendid cock of wonders.

"Oh, boy!" Kathy gasped, as Abby abandoned her breasts and moved up in line with her face.

The two women started kissing like ardent lovers.

"That's it, you're both out." Joanna sounded peeved. "Jeez, you'd think you could have done it, Kathy. It's just one guy, you know. Pablo's two for two now!"

"It's Abby's fault." Kathy said, steamily. "You're going to get it, Abby. Get over here!"

Abby leaned away from her, but this only caused Kathy to lunge off of Pablo and go after her. Kathy pushed Abby down on the floor, where their lips were soon feverishly grounding together. Joanna shook her head, until she caught Pablo's smirk.

"What are you grinning at?" She asked.

"How about we leave off with these Olympic sex games, and you do what you came here to do?" He ragged her, before he motioned at the so-far undefeated champion between his legs.

"Are you daring me?"

"No." Pablo shook his head. "Not really. I'm just wanting to do a little more than just be a Popsicle stick that gets passed around a lot."

"I can take you." Joanna slid closer to him. She bit at her bottom lip, as she gazed over at the beast still awaiting its match. "I know I can. How do you want me?"

"Why don't you lie down on the floor? I've been lying here for like half an hour now."

Joanna lay down next to him and parted her legs wide.

Pablo sat up and crawled over until he was kneeling between her legs. "You tell me when to stop."

"I won't need to." Joanna challenged.

Pablo took hold of himself, aiming at the large, complex folds of her vagina, and pressed forward. The head of his cock slipped in steadily, causing Joanna's mouth to quiver and take in rapid breaths. He paused.

"More." Joanna lustily urged. "Give me more."

Pablo fed more of his cock into her tight, hot entrance. He watched as the woman grasped and clawed at her own outer thighs. She was moaning out loud now.

"More?" He asked.

"Give me one quick stab with it." She replied, between breaths.

He couldn't just shove himself into her, he thought.

"What are you waiting for? I said I could take it."

A good bunch of women had said that to him in the past. Very few of them, however, had actually been able to do it.

"Get off!" Joanna began pushing him away. "If you're not going to do it, then I will!"

She managed to get him on his back again, and this time she mounted him. His cock was aimed directly into her sweet spot. Recklessly, Joanna settled her fat pussy down on top of it. A full third of his thick eight inches went into her.

"When I had my second kid, my stupid pussy never went back to its normal size." Joanna tried sliding a little more of him inside of her. "Too bad for my hubby, right? But not too bad for you!"

Nearly half of his cock was embedded in her now. She started breathing in and out rapidly. This, Pablo knew, was what women did right before they took the final plunge.

"I'm going to do it." Joanna vowed. "Even if everybody in the hotel hears me." She smirked down at him. "But you're used to that, aren't you? You're used to hearing women screaming your name all over the place."

"Something like that." Pablo confirmed.

"You should have told me you were as big as a horse, a long time ago." Joanna told him. "You and I could have been really good friends by now. That could still happen, you know."

Abruptly, Joanna shoved her big body down on him. She started squealing right after. "Oh, you big bastard! You big bastard." She squirmed over him, barely able to move due to his engorged state, before she forced her hefty frame down again. "Oh, dammit, you don't know how good this feels, Pablo, because usually I don't feel anything with my hubby anymore."

Pablo observed that a seven good inches had been forced in, and only a scant inch still remained out in the open. Joanna seemed to have had enough, though, as she started a slow and rhythmic rocking over him, and kept spurting out long moans as she went.

"Two or three times of doing this, and you'll be able to screw me anytime you want." She enticed him. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Does it make you even hornier to know that I'm married, and that my husband won't have any idea what's going on between you and me? I'll be fucking you, then I'll go home to fuck him, and he won't have any idea what I'm doing!"

"Lie down on the floor." Pablo said.

"Oh, you did get hornier, didn't you?" Joanna asked.

"Something like that."

She grunted as she let him go, before she slipped down on her back. Pablo took his place between her legs.

"Hubby will get home, and he'll ask me if anything exciting happened at work today." Joanna fantasized. "And I'll say, nope, nothing at all, honey. But you and me, we'll know different, won't we?"

Pablo pushed his cock into her, sinking a full third in, and right after that he started thrusting into her with short, steady strokes. Joanna was soon being jostled back and forth. If there was one thing Pablo enjoyed, it was the sight of large breasts swaying about. This always brought the animal out of him, and he always increased his pace when it happened. This day proved to be no exception. He leaned into Joanna, shoving even more of his extra large beef-stick into her, not caring that she was crying out loud enough to be heard from the hallway outside of the GM's office. Joanna was taking all he had to give, he saw.

"Make it quick!" Abby's voice scolded them. "The entire hotel can probably hear us right now!"

It would be quick, Pablo knew, because Joanna was still tight enough for him that he wouldn't be able to keep himself from a fast climax.

"Nope, nothing at all happened today, hubby," Joanna went on, as she was bouncing back and forth on the floor below him, still gasping frequently. "Except we're having girl's night out at Abby's again, and I might not come back until... Oh, oh, Pablo!" She clenched her teeth for a second. "And we're just having the time of our lives over here, hubby, drinking wine and... Oh, yeah, you're almost there, Pablo, and oh, hubby, we invited this guy from the hotel over, and he's got the fattest cock this side of the Mississippi, and... Ohhh!"

"Keep it down!" Abby warned them.

Pablo nearly started laughing, until he felt his balls tighten. A moment after that he felt the first surge of cum entering his long and thick barrel. He gave Joanna a handful of sharp thrusts, expelling more orgasmic wails from her, and this proved enough to propel him into his own profound state of bliss.

He kept up his motions, as his seed abandoned its hard and fleshy sheath, and shot out into a woman he had no real business messing around with. His grunts saturated the air for a few long moments, before they were eclipsed by another burst from Abby.

"Oh, no!" The GM said. "People are standing outside my door!"

"Calm down." Kathy said. "I've got this under control."

As the last of Pablo's fervor spilled into his new lover, he turned to one side and saw Kathy hurriedly getting dressed.

"What are you going to do, Kathy?" Abby worriedly asked.

"I'm putting out a fire, that's what." The other woman answered. "I didn't get this job by not knowing what to do in a crisis. Pablo, Joanna, you both need to get dressed as fast as you can."

Full of purpose, Kathy went directly toward the door. Abby nearly jumped into her underwear, as Pablo and Joanna barely started to sit up.

Kathy cracked the door open, and poked her head out. "Okay, it's a good thing you guys are here. Joanna is having an epilepsy attack and I need you to get some things for her right away. You, grab the first aid kit from the first floor, and bring it up here as fast as you can. You, I need some damp towels, not the little face towels, but medium-sized ones, okay? About three of them. And you, you bring me a pitcher of ice water, on the double! Does anybody know if the EMT is on-site right now? Well, go find out and bring her here, too. I don't want anybody to come in here and see Joanna like this, so only qualified personnel will be admitted until she's okay. Get a move on, people!"

Kathy abruptly shut the door, locked it again, and smugly started back. "See, I told you I could handle it. Why aren't you guys dressed yet? It's not like we have a lot of free time here. Two, three minutes, and we're going to have a circus in this office, so hustle!"

Joanna laughed. "I can't believe you did that! I don't even have epilepsy!"

"Well, if the EMT really is here, we may be in a little bit of a jam." Kathy replied. "I had to chance it, didn't I? Oh, Abby, you're putting your bra on backward."

Abby glanced down at her barely-covered boobies. "Well, so I am!"

"Pablo, you're going to have to sit there and look distraught, because there's no place in here big enough for you to hide in." Kathy directed. "Abby and I will look like we know exactly what we're doing. Joanna, you have to convince whoever comes in through that door that you just went through something horrific."

"I really did!" Joanna laughed.

"You know what I mean!" Kathy shot back playfully.

"I guess there's no more fun time." Abby frowned, as she slipped on her blouse.

All three women looked over at the single man in the room.

"I wouldn't say that it's over, just postponed for now." Kathy said.

"Until we all meet up at Abby's place, right?" Joanna asked.

"Please say you're coming, you big Mexican bastard." Abby insisted. "I believe that between the three of us, we can make it worth your while."

Pablo grinned back at all three women. "Why not?"