The House Of Robles Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amanda held her brother's warm cock in her hand and set its business end against her body, she had a moment to wonder. Why it was that she was more attracted to her brothers and to her own father, much more than she was to other men? She did find other men attractive, and she would play with herself while thinking about them sometimes, but when any of these other guys made the attempt to step up and seduce her, it was always easy for her to brush them off.

Not so with her brothers. Amanda knew them; she'd known them all her life. She'd been there through their good times and bad, she knew what they were capable of, and she knew what their motivations were. They weren't going to pretend they loved her, or to pretend to listen to her, when they only really wanted to get their cocks buried between her legs. Her brothers already loved her and they listened to her. They were much more genuine and real to her than any of the guys Amanda ran into on the street. And, she already knew, her father was going to be the same, exact way, once she made the sexy older man see things from her point of view.

Amanda prodded Frankie to take that last step closer, as she'd already lined up their respective parts. When he did, his cock entered her smoothly and warmly. It filled up her insides and pleased her in a way that she didn't think any stranger could. It kept on infiltrating her private passage until its full extent had penetrated her. Then it halted, like a train waiting to pick up its passengers.

"Sis, you're so wet." Frankie murmured, as his cock and her insides figuratively shook hands.

"You made me like that." Amanda replied, as she tried to angle her head and upper body to where she would see Frankie. She smiled back at him. "And it's not the first time you've done that to me, so don't act all surprised."

Frankie grasped both sides of her butt, and gave her a handful of quick thrusts. These made Amanda's body wiggle back and forth, especially her tits. It brought about an equal number of sensual gasps from her. Her brother halted. When Amanda glanced back at him, she discovered that he was watching her, just as much as she was watching him.

"Older brothers sure know what their little sisters want." She commented.

Frankie gave her another little riot of pushes. The last of these drove his cock as far into her as it could go. It strained to hold this place for a moment, until it relented and merely stayed in the comfortable niche it had made for itself.

"Older brothers sure make their little sisters hot." Amanda said, wondering how long she could keep Frankie like that, with his lower abdomen pressed against the curves of her butt, and his cock standing firm in its place. It felt as perfect as she'd imagined it would.

The next time Frankie moved, he brought his cock out entirely. He stayed just at the edge of her moist cave for a long second. Then, he plunged his entire span into her, and jolted a nice little yelp from his sister's lips. Amanda turned back to look at him, finding his focus was centered on her meaty butt. As she watched, Frankie pulled his entire cock out of her again. During that erotic pause where their sexes were apart, he glanced up and met her eyes with his. Then, he rammed his cock into her, as far in as it would go.

Amanda watched as his eyes closed, from the thrill and pleasure he was receiving as he did this. She didn't have to wait long for him to repeat his little maneuver. Frankie stared at her butt as if he were mesmerized by it, observing as he slowly extracted his cock from within her until it was finally free of her. She would have loved to see that as well, to see him going out slowly, and barging back in a moment later. The next time they did this, she decided she would put herself in a position where she could do just that.

Just the thought that there would be a next time was enough to give Amanda goose bumps. This was her brother fucking her. The teen didn't mind that all at, in fact she reveled in the daring of it, in the taboo aspect of it. This was so much more entertaining than playing with herself in her room.

"Hey, sis, do me a favor." Frankie requested. "Why don't you grunt like that chick was doing on TV a little while ago?"

"Okay, I will." Amanda promised.

This time, when Frankie pummeled into her from behind, she didn't just make a soft and modest utterance. Amanda released a throaty and lustful grunt. It lingered heavily in the air like the noise heard in a porn flick. Frankie didn't move for a spell. When she turned back to look at him, she found him visibly trying to keep his focus.

"Now, you know I ain't no one minute man." Her brother said, once he'd recovered his composure. He smiled at her. "But if you make that same sound again, I am done."

"Was it that good?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah." He nodded, as he slowly pulled his steamy cock out.

When he slammed into her the next time, Amanda decided to repeat the sound. This caused Frankie to really concentrate on keeping himself from going over the edge.

"This is fun." Amanda smiled.

"I'm not denying that." Frankie replied. "I'm just saying that it isn't going to be fun for a whole lot longer if you keep sounding like that."

Amanda realized then, that she had another brother waiting for her in the rec. room.

"Oh, I won't mind that too much, if you can't control yourself thanks to me." She flirted back. "Are you tired of looking at my butt yet?"

"No."

"Well, I want to see what you're doing, too." Amanda decided, as she pushed him away and straightened up.

She turned her hot body around and sat on the thick armrest. There was no way she would be able to balance herself, as she was already teetering on the edge. "You're going to have to hold me or else I'm going to fall over."

Frankie slipped an arm around her back to brace her, and Amanda held tight onto his shoulders. She leaned away from him, giving them both an ample amount of space to see the action, once it got underway again.

"Okay." Frankie said, as he used his free hand to guide his tool into the wet place. He pushed into her. They both watched his length slowly disappearing into her.

Amanda waited until the entire thing had punctured her, before she playfully said, "Unnhh."

Frankie was once again straining to keep it together, she saw. His response was to clasp both of his arms around her, and to bring her close to his chest. Amanda seized the moment to wrap her legs around him, and her arms around his neck. Her brother picked up the pace a moment later, jamming into her body and accenting each fully powered thrust with a sharp grunt of his own.

"Oh, Frankie!" Amanda teased into his ear. "Uhhnn!"

She could feel his grip tighten around her, and hear his breaths spiking up rapidly.

"Oohh, Frankie!"

Her brother pounded into her, threatening to shake her off from her precarious perch on the armrest, forcing them both to constantly readjust their grips on each other.

"Uuunnnn!"

Frankie battered hot breaths onto her face and hair. Since Amanda was looking directly into his eyes, she observed the exact moment when he reached the pinnacle of his erotic fury. Her brother closed his eyes and took in the sensation of his body tipping over the edge, and diving recklessly into full-blown orgasm.

It was his turn to gasp and groan, as his cock jerked about spastically and spewed its contents into Amanda. In turn, the sight of Frankie's climax propelled his sister into sensual revelry. She clung to him tight, squeezing his waist with her legs. For a time, the entire room became saturated with their shared cries of passion, followed by their pants and fading gasps of surrender.

"Big brothers sure know how to give it to their little sisters." Amanda sweetly whispered into Frankie's ear, when it was all over.

Frankie's cock finally gave up the fight, and fell out of his sister like a defeated warrior. It glistened with all sorts of secretions, they both saw, as Frankie took a step back and allowed some of the heat between them to dissipate.

"Whew!" Her brother said, as his breaths kept coming out ragged. "I don't know what brought that out of you, but it was totally worth it. Hey, you didn't do that because I helped you get rid of Malo, did you?"

Amanda grinned. "No! I did it because I was feeling horny, and because I couldn't pick a better guy to do it with. I want to make a deal with you, okay?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I don't care if you have a wife or a girlfriend, or whatever. When I'm in the mood to have some fun, I don't feel like hooking up with some perv like the guys that hang out at Melinda's swimming pool. I want to be able to go to somebody who can treat me like I want to be treated. You know, somebody who won't turn around and walk away like an asshole when it's all over. Somebody like you, Frankie."

"Like me?"

Amanda nodded back. "Somebody who will make time for me when I need them to. If you do that for me, I promise that I'll do the same thing for you. What do you think?"

"Yeah, okay. I know it sounds weird, but I'll do it."

Amanda stepped up close to Frankie, settling her arms around his neck, and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I knew you would. That's why I love you so much."

A few moments later, she was looking at him uncertainly.

"What?" Frankie asked.

"Don't get mad, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem. After the stuff we've done together, it's not like we can keep any secrets from each other anyway. What's up?"

"Well, it's just that..." She began, squeamishly. "Don't get mad, but I want to make the same agreement with Junior."

"Really?" Frankie asked. "Wow, with the two of us, then?"

"Are you mad?"

"No, not at all." Frankie shook his head. "Junior's my new partner in crime. He was there to help me get over Carmela and her bullshit, just as much as you were. I'm cool with it. Whatever you want!"

"I want to go and ask him right now." She informed him. "In the rec. room."

Frankie quickly thought this over. "I want to go with you."

This surprised her. "You want to watch me and Junior doing it? You really have changed since you left that rich bitch, haven't you?"

Frankie nodded back. "Junior screwed Carmela, and he let me screw his girl, so yeah, things have changed a lot with me."

"That's different than wanting to watch."

"I know. If you don't want me to tag along, just say so. I'll turn on that tennis match again."

"So I can come back and watch you jerking off to that Amazon woman?" Amanda grinned. "You're coming with me!"

Frankie watched as his brazen little sister left the living room. She traversed the short stretch of the kitchen and went right out the front door. In the buff, Amanda strolled into the backyard. Not being as blatant as she was, he quickly donned his briefs and shorts and followed.

Frankie found Amanda standing near the dirty clothes hamper, which was overfilled because nobody was taking care of it. His sister removed a garment from it, and used it to wipe between her legs.

"I was leaking." She explained. "I hope dad doesn't mind that I used his shirt to do it. I'm going to make sure I tell him when I see him."

Once his sister finished, the siblings looked across the small room, to the couch where Junior still slept.

"This is how I found dad sleeping that one day." Amanda revealed. "He had his legs spread out all over the couch and I got a good look at him under his shorts. I tried to give him a blowjob but his dick was too huge. Then I tried to straddle him. Dad didn't know it was me right away, because it was so dark in here. He thought I was Carmela. That's how I figured out that dad slept with your cheating slut-whore of a wife."

Beside her, Frankie imagined the scene.

"Anyway, let's see what Junior thinks of my idea." Amanda said, as she stepped away from him and toward the couch with their sleeping brother.

Frankie leaned back against the washer, quietly taking in the scene that unfolded before his eyes.


12