The House Of Robles Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always thought that your father was just like any other man." Cessy went on. "I thought that if I opened my legs, he wouldn't be able so say no to me. This is hard for me to explain, okay? I mean, I was right, but at the same time, I was wrong. He was like any other man in that he wasn't able to resist me. But he didn't just want to sleep with me, and a second later put his clothes back on and leave the house, like every other man I've ever known. Your father wanted to stay with me. He really did try to listen to me and to make me feel better. He was talking things over with me, while I was trying to make him put his dick in between my legs." She chuckled. "I guess I was more of a typical man than he was."

The admission didn't surprise Junior much. Often, Sheila had admired, and Diamond had scorned, how much tenderness and love he put into his relationships. The girls had said the same thing about his older brother, and now his aunt was saying it about their father. The feelings of caring and passion must run in the family, he thought.

"Your father was right about one thing." Cessy revealed. "He said I didn't have to sleep with every single guy that stepped in front of me. He said I should pick and choose the one man that I wanted, and that I should make him work for it so I'd know he was the right man." A fresh volley of tears started streaming down her face. "I'm tired. I'm tired of coming into my house every day, and not having somebody walk up to me and give me a hug, or to ask me how my day's been. I'm tired of not having somebody to take me out dancing, or out to a movie, or even to a walk around a fucking park! I'm tired of not having somebody tell me that they love me, and of not being able to say that to somebody else. I'm just tired of it!" She pulled away from Junior's arms, and gave her back to him. "Look at me. I'm just some stupid old cow who can't stop feeling sorry for herself, telling my entire life to some kid who doesn't even care to listen to me!"

"I just want my twenty bucks," Junior kidded, stepping up to her. "Then I'm out the door."

Cessy turned around to face him, and that's when Junior made his approach. Since his aunt was about an inch taller than he was, it didn't take much to get the woman in his arms again. It was only a minute gesture after that, for him to set his lips against hers.

Cessy seemed wholly unprepared for the unexpected, yet very tender contact, and she went rigid. This did not deter Junior, as he kept rubbing his lips against her mouth, pressing his warmth onto her, kissing and rubbing his face on her cheeks. Still, his aunt did not respond. Instead, Cessy pulled her face away from him, and nearly, she pulled out of his arms. What stopped the woman was that she knew as well as Junior did that she desperately needed to be held at that moment.

"You're just like any other man." She spoke up. "You just want to get into my thighs, and then you really will be gone out the door."

"Oh, you think so?" Junior replied. "Maybe you're right. Maybe all I want to do is get my dick wet, and then bounce out of there. But think about this. What if you're wrong? What if I just want to keep you in my arms all day, and keep on kissing you just like this? What if it would make us both happy if I did that?"

"Your father tried." Cessy answered, hopelessly. "And I made him sleep with me anyway, just because I wanted to get back at my sister so much. I should have let him do it his way, but I'm such a slut that I made him..."

"Stop." Junior told her. "I never understood why you were doing all those things, and why you didn't care that you had everybody talking shit about you. Not until now. Do you know what you need most of all?"

"A good husband."

"Sorry, I can't go that far." Junior chuckled. "But I'll tell you what I can do. I wouldn't mind staying over for a while. I'll be the guy you've been looking for all this time, up until you do find the right guy. I'd have to clear it with my girlfriend, but she's pretty open about things and I don't think she'll mind it too much. Oh, by the way, my girlfriend is Sheila, as in Diamond's best friend."

Cessy looked surprised. "Sheila can't be your girlfriend. She's a lesbian."

"Well, let's just say she made an exception for me." Junior replied. He didn't want to divulge that the whole lesbian deal was just an act so that the two girls could get out of the house more often. "So you tell me, what do you expect out of a boyfriend? What am I supposed to do to make you happy?"

"Are you serious?"

"Why not? Unless you don't think I'm not good looking enough or something, why not give it a try? And don't give me anything about you being shy, either, because we both know you're not shy."

Full of uncertainty, his aunt looked into his face.

"I think you're worth it." Junior told her. "So, tell me who you want me to be."

"I'm too old to be your girlfriend."

"Shut up about that, and tell me."

"I'm too much of a slut for you."

Junior laughed. "Just a couple of minutes ago, you sounded like you didn't want to be that person anymore. Make up your mind!"

She looked directly into his eyes. "Okay, I'll try it. I want a boyfriend who will take me places, and who will be happy to see me every day, and who will talk to me and listen to me, and..." Her voice trailed off. A moment later, tears were again flowing down her cheeks. "It's no use. I'm just an old, wasted whore. Nobody will ever want me again."

"You need to cut that shit out." Junior said. "Just go with the flow for a little while, okay? The first step to recovery is wanting to make a change."

"You sound like a commercial. So what's the second step?"

"Giving me a kiss."

Cessy laughed and wiped away her tears. "It's that easy, huh?"

"It is unless you keep making it more complicated."

Instead of making a reply, Cessy settled her head against the younger man's shoulder. It felt comfortable for her. Before Junior's father had come by, she couldn't recall the last time she'd been in a man's arms for so long, and just enjoying the feeling of being held. The older woman would not have minded being held this way for the rest of the afternoon. She really needed that kind of attention.

"I suppose you'll expect sex from me." She said, eventually. "Because that's what boyfriends and girlfriends do together."

"Not right off the bat. We want to take our time doings thing right, remember? Besides, I'll still have Sheila around if that's what I'm after. You won't have a problem if I keep my girlfriend on the side, do you?"

Cessy recalled the scene from just last week, when she had three young military guys humping her, while her sister sat on the couch and watched. She'd been so vulgar that day because Lorena was present. At the time, she wanted to offend her supposedly perfect sister as much as she could. Today, Cessy was disgusted with herself for having done that.

"Sheila can still be your girlfriend." The older woman suspired.

Always, Cessy had ulterior motives or deceptions with the men she fooled around with. Not this time, she resolved. This time, she sought to do things different. She did not mind at all that Junior was so much younger than she was. In fact, that was probably a plus, as her nephew would undoubtedly make her feel younger just by her trying to keep up with him.

Cessy had a quick second of doubt, when she dwelled upon the revelation that Sheila wasn't as much of a lesbian as she'd been told she was. The woman wondered what else Diamond had been hiding from her. For now, Cessy brushed that out of the way, as she looked into Junior's eyes and a tiny glimmer of hope began to blossom within her.

"Yes, Junior." She took her nephew's face in. "I want to try this thing with you. I want to be your girlfriend, even if you have another girlfriend on the side. Even if this girlfriend is my daughter's best friend. I have only a couple of conditions for you."

"What are they?"

"You have to hold me, like you are now. And you have to kiss me as if you love me, too. And it would be nice... it would be nice to hear you say it, if you really meant it." She turned away. "Oh, just forget that last part, okay? I know you won't ever love me. Just forget I said that."

"How about this? If I feel it, I'll say it. Now, come to papa."

Cessy laughed. "You're crazy, you know that? I'm old enough to be your mother."

Junior kissed her. This time, he could actually feel the desire emanating from his aunt's curvy body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his fervor with her own, but after a few moments, she pulled away to give him one last comment.

"I guess I'm crazy for doing this, too." Cessy said to him.

Junior allowed himself one quick thought, as he wondered how his older brother was faring with their distraught mother, before he went back to kissing his aunt.

Frankie sat next to his mother on a solitary park bench, waiting for her to finish crying. His arm was around her slender shoulders, but past that, he had no idea of how to console the upset woman.

"I can't believe that bitch slept with your father!" Lorena sobbed. "Of all the men in this entire world, she had to lie down with him. It feels as if everybody in this world is trying to stab a knife into me. This one went in deeper than all the others. Why would my own sister want to hurt me like this, when she knows what I've been going through these last few months? It wasn't bad enough that she slept with your father, but she had to tell me exactly what he did to her. Can you believe that? She said that your father put it up her butt! Your father was standing right in front of us. He didn't even try to deny it! I don't ever want to see either one of them as long as I live!"

That's what things had been like for the last hour or so, Frankie noted. Throughout that entire time, his mother's anger and frustration had abated not one bit. He half-expected his mother to storm away from the park, and possibly start breaking car windows again.

At that moment, a younger couple walked past them, their unexpected presence forcing his mother to be silent. The man was talking amiably, making some sort of big plans for the future, while the woman smiled and pushed a stroller. Tied to the stroller's side was a helium balloon with a cartoon character on one side. This balloon bobbed and swayed due to the stroller's motion. The couple grew quiet, as they glanced over at Frankie and his mother, and noticed the sorrowful expression on Lorena's face. The moment the pair had gone past, Lorena stood up and began stalking toward the car.

"Take me to my motel." She demanded.

"What motel?" Frankie hurriedly followed her.

"The motel I've been staying in, ever since... ever since I stopped spending my time with Cessy."

This was all news to Frankie. As far as he knew, everything was cool between his aunt and his mother, up until that day that all hell had broken loose. Frankie wondered if someone had mentioned some friction between his mother and aunt before, and if he'd missed it because he'd been having his own problems with his wife Carmela. His mother took a seat on the passenger side of his car, while Frankie went around and got in beside her. He cranked up the motor.

"Where is this motel?"

"Off of Thirty-Second Street. It's over by the Navy base."

"What are you doing way over there? That's one of the crappiest parts in town!"

"I needed to get away from your father, and that's why I went to your aunt's house." Lorena explained. "When I needed to get away from your aunt, I had to find a place where neither one of them would be able to find me. Just take me there and drop me off. Then you can go back to doing whatever you were doing before you ended up at Cessy's house. I don't want your day to be ruined the same way mine was."

Frankie could no more leave his mother in her time of need than he could pull the teeth out of his own mouth. His mother was still highly upset, and too stubborn to see that it would be better if she had company. Whether she liked it or not that company was going to be him.

Frankie cruised down Thirty-Second until he reached Main Street. In his passing he noticed a narrow stretch of residences, followed by a tiny shopping complex. There was a chicken joint there, and a few other small businesses. Across the street was the forbidding chain-link fence that signaled the beginning of Navy property. The entire area always managed to look trashy, mostly thanks to the migrating vagrants who frequented the recycling centers, but also due to prostitutes and their johns, and the seedy, short-term motels that accommodated them. Frankie had no idea why his mother would choose to stay the night in a place like this.

"Turn right." Lorena instructed him. "And drive slow, otherwise you'll miss it."

Frankie made the turn, leaving the chicken joint and the small sneeze of a shopping center behind. He passed by an auto shop, followed by an upholstery shop and a car paint shop.

"Here, turn here." His mother pointed.

She was right; Frankie would have missed it if his mother hadn't shown him where the place was. The motel was a block-shaped building, colored in off-white stucco and left looking like an old, unfinished birthday cake. The windows were inset and drab, as if they were last-minute additions. The entry driveway was so narrow only one vehicle could enter at a time.

"You're staying in this place?" Frankie asked, as he angled his car onto that thin drive and slowly crept in.

"I needed a place where I could think about things." Lorena admitted. "So I came here. It's not so bad. It reminds me of where I used to live, back before I met your father. Before he brought me to this country."

That had been a very long time ago, Frankie knew. He wondered how his mother had even found such a crappy place, as he directed the car to where he observed a meager five parking slots. Only one of these spots was currently taken, he observed, as he settled his car into the next spot over. His mother waited only long enough for him to set the car in park, before she opened the door and got out.

"Thank you for bringing me, Frankie. You go on and get back to whatever you were doing. I'll let myself in."

She was being so curt, he noticed, as a couple of things popped into the young man's mind. Frankie wondered if maybe she had a guy waiting for her in her motel room, but he quickly dismissed that notion. His mother just wasn't that kind of woman; she never had been. That's why this whole business of his father having messed around with Cessy had gotten her so worked up. Next, he imagined his mother sitting in her little motel room and moping or crying for the rest of the day. He couldn't have that on his conscience.

"Let me at least walk you in." He decided, as he jumped out of the car after her.

His mother smirked back at him. "I think I can manage that on my own."

Lorena looked so beautiful as she smiled in his direction, that it only added to Frankie's decision not to leave her alone. He was also reminded of that one night at Cessy's house, when his aunt had been asleep and his mother had seduced him in the guest bedroom. Frankie had been entirely too nervous to do much more than let his mother have her way with him, even though Lorena had tried her best to coax him. If she were to try and entice him today, on the other hand, he doubted very much that he would have trouble going along with it.

"I'm going to follow you inside anyway." He grinned back. Had there been any spectators around to comment, they would have surely said he was flirting with her.

Lorena spun on her sandals and strode away as if full of purpose. She wanted to be followed, Frankie decided, as took up a pace to catch up with her. She was too quick for him, however, and this resulted in him being able to get a good look at her from behind.

Frankie was still having trouble seeing his mother as a sensual creature, even after having slept with her. He'd chalked that up as being some kind of one-time aberration, something that was never going to be repeated again. Frankie hadn't thought about his mother much recently, as he'd been busy evading his wife Carmela, and going off to frolic with his new girlfriend Jennifer Eight.

Now, it was a different story. His mother deliberately walked before him with poise and presence, as if she were exuding a scent that he was provoked to follow. Her head was lifted slightly, proudly, arrogantly perhaps, and her shoulders swayed back and forth saucily. Her hips too were swaying for him. She wore mundane attire of a simple white blouse and tan canvas shorts, but it was the way she carried herself that set her apart from the crowd. The collar on the blouse looked loose, he figured that Cessy had yanked on it while they'd been fighting, but it did show off a small portion of the creamy skin of her back. As always, the cut of his mother's shorts greatly accented the swell of her hips, and showed off her trim and toned legs.

Frankie felt his want for his mother increase, as she led him to a non-descript door with half a dozen duplicate neighbors. All of these doors stood before a long, narrow cement porch, with their square, plain windows carelessly framed beside them. The attentive son watched Lorena fish a small key ring from her pocket, complete with a rubberized decal of the motel's name. His mother unlocked the door and pushed it open. Once they'd both stepped inside she shut it back up again, closing them off to the world.

Lorena took a couple of steps further in and held her arms out to present the room to him. "Well, here it is, and worth every penny."

Frankie took a quick moment, witnessing walls that were crowding in on them, tainted in the same hue as the outside of the motel. He saw a tiny desk with a single chair, a tiny table, also with a single chair, all of battered, polished wood. The bed was centered in the room, as wooden as the rest, and covered with a spread of orange and yellow flowers with intertwined green stems.

He saw all he needed to see, before he stepped toward his mother. She still had her back to him, with her arms at her sides. Frankie's limbs reached out and encircled her high on the waist. She was so short, her aroused son considered, and he allowed her a short moment to rebuke him. Instead, Lorena clasped her hands over his, and waited for him to make his next move.

The woman didn't have to wait long, as Frankie nuzzled his head close to his mother's. He took in the flowery scent of her hair, becoming intoxicated further by it as he'd been by her earlier smile, and by the queenly way she'd led him into the room. Impatiently, he nudged her hair aside, but there was so much of it, until he revealed a portion of her neck. His first kisses floated there, the contact causing his mother to purr and lean her head back as if to allow him even more access.

Lorena wasn't going to have to prod him along this time, Frankie realized, as he'd grown strong for her already, and his want for her was insistent and focused. So deep was his lust for his mother, that his hands dared leave her middle and slid upward to grip the sizable C cups of her breasts. He squeezed them tightly, while at the same time provoking more pleasant sounds from his mother's throat.

Her mewling was quick and needy, rising in pitch as Frankie's hands fondled her. Lorena's face sought to direct itself toward his, her mouth open and desperate. The angle was bad enough that they weren't able to fully kiss just yet, but they both knew such intimacies were coming. Lorena further squirmed against her son when his hands went under the fabric of her blouse and wrapped themselves around her bra. The first time it was his mother who had seduced him, Frankie realized, but not this time. Here, he was the initiator, the aggressor, who was about to return the favor.