The House Of Robles Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only briefly did his hands feel the lacy comforts of Lorena's bra, before they yanked the thin barrier away and enclosed on bare flesh. His mother's breasts were taut with pleasure, her nipples stiff and ready to be toyed with. Again, she expelled her desires with wanton gasps and tried to turn her head toward her son. This time, their tongues reached out and flitted against one another's, as Frankie's eternal groping further inflamed and introduced trembling through his mother's body.

"Oh, Frankie..." Lorena moaned, as she arched her back toward him, frantic for their lips to come together. "Frankie, Frankie..."

She managed to turn herself around completely, reaching up to clasp Frankie's head as if she refused to let him to avoid her lips any longer. Their mouths came together, while Frankie's hands, aching to wrap themselves around any part of his mother, slid down and gripped the tight swells of her butt. His fondling drew sensuous shudders from his mother's slender frame, and unleashed hot breaths into and around his mouth. Lorena sought to control him through their kisses, he realized, while he was busy disrupting her with his touches. The thought made his cock swell even more with want, as Frankie considered how rampantly he was groping his own mother, and how sweetly she was reacting to him. His own mother...

Lorena's hands loosened from around his middle. They seemed to be fumbling between their bodies for a moment, before he felt his mother sliding her shorts away from her hips. The rough canvas of her shorts gave way to the softer cotton of her panties. Frankie thought of how fantastic his mother's ass felt, and of how only a flimsy stretch of material separated his fingers from her supple flesh.

Frankie also thought of how stiff his cock was, and of how it would soon be aimed at the most sensual spot on her body. He thought of how it would feel as his length slid into his mother, and of how his mother would react to the feel of him being inside of her. He wasn't nervous or afraid this time; he was willing and ready.

His mother, it seemed, was being playful with him. She slid down on her knees, taking the few moments required to undo the front of Frankie's pants, and to tease his cock out into the open. Her mouth slipped over its rounded edge, sucking him in for a moment, before she quickly let go of him.

"You're already so hard down here." She commented, before her mouth took him in again.

His mother threw him off for a moment, as she simply kneeled there with a portion of Frankie's cock sitting in her mouth, and moved no further. Then, Frankie realized what she was after. Frankie set his hands on either side of her head, and began to slowly push his cock further between her waiting lips. He kept his thrusts gentle and paced, as he didn't want to give her too much at once, or to move too fast for her. She responded by tightening her mouth on him, her tongue placid and allowing him to glide in and out of her. Her saliva was everywhere, it seemed.

After a short while, Lorena apparently had enough of this, for her mouth abandoned its play, and she got back up to her feet.

"Undress me." She told her son.

Her shorts and sandals were already gone, Frankie noticed. Her blouse would go next. He gently pulled it off her body, and he slowly unraveled her hair as he drew the blouse away from her head. Her bra was still tangled over her sweet breasts. Frankie marveled at their sensual structure for a long moment, before he stepped behind his mother and unfastened the two tiny clasps that held the thing together. His mother pulled the garment away, and this left only the single pair of panties remaining on her body. They were dyed in a soft pink, and as he'd done with her breasts, he gave himself a second to take in the lines of his mother's back and the curves of her backside. Frankie wanted to savor that moment, to etch it into his mind forever.

His mother's impatience got the best of her, however, as she reached out and tugged at the sides of her panties. Inch after inch of her glorious ass was revealed to Frankie. He could only gawk as his mother bent down and pulled the panties completely off.

She turned back to face him. "Your turn, and hurry it up."

Lorena went to stretch her body out on the bed, as Frankie took his clothes off. When he was done, his mother gazed at his form in much the same way he had done to hers.

"You look so much like your father, the way he looked when I first met him." She reminisced, before she released a long and resigned sigh.

The woman parted her legs, spreading her thighs wide apart and fully exposing her sex to him. Her folds were swollen and glistened with temptation. His mother had done this before, Frankie recalled, that one night back in Cessy's house. He'd been anxious and insecure as he'd gotten into bed with her, and it had taken her a good while to get him in the mood. Not this time, however. This time he was revving to go, revving like a race car driver.

Frankie crawled onto the bed, for a second wondering if there was the need for any further foreplay. Not really, the wanting son decided, as he moved to a spot between his mother's widened thighs. His cock was firmly in hand, as Frankie traversed those last few inches, as he leaned forward and pressed against his mother's yielding flesh. His shudders joined hers, as he felt her insides spread for him. Her wetness allowed him to pierce her easily and gently. A low grunt fled from him, when he realized that the entirety of what he was offering was openly and warmly received.

For a moment, he amused himself with the sight of his mother. With her eyes shut, she writhed and moaned at the feel of him buried deep between her legs. When her eyes once again opened, she took in the sight of her oldest son looming over her petite body, and she ran her hand across his chest.

"I love you, Frankie." Lorena said to him.

It was an unexpected thing for her to say, and at the same time, it was the perfect thing. Lorena wasn't doing this because she wanted a simple roll on the mattress. Instead, she was doing it because she needed to feel loved and wanted, just like everyone else in the world did.

It was also perfect that it was Frankie that was making love to her, and not some random man she might have picked up at a bar, like the men Aunt Cessy was constantly bringing home. Frankie represented all that Lorena had lost over the last few arduous months, thanks to her gullibility and thanks to Melinda's devious scheming. All that love and affection was withheld from his mother. Here was her son being put into a place where he could give it all back to her, at least for a short span of time.

"I love you." He said, meaningfully.

Frankie wanted to show her how much he meant that, and from the start his thrusts were powerful and relentless expressions. He'd kept his body propped up on his arms, watching as his mother's visage twisted into one of unyielding pleasure. He listened to her moans as their pitch heightened and further intoxicated him. He watched as the sweet swells of her breasts jiggled with each of his pummels.

His thrusts were long and full, causing the length of his mother's wet passage to rub against his entire cock, urging him to climb higher and higher on the path to climax. Frankie had no real choice except to give in, to greet that final, grand moment of passion head-on, and to hope that the crescendo that was now building up inside of him would be shared in an equal vigor by his enthralled mother.

Frankie held his body still, acknowledging the demanding and explosive surge as it coursed through him. At the moment his climax began, he resumed his energetic thrusts, pummeling his body into the woman lying underneath him and bringing about pained creaks from the cheap bed. He saw his mother's suddenly arched back, and the sharp breath she took in right after, as her orgasm swept through her. She cried out his name, repeatedly and passionately, as her arms clasped around his back and brought his body down onto hers. Still, he ravaged her, willing his cock to stay rigid as it spilled his seed into her, crashing his hips onto hers with enough force to shake the bed and slap their flesh together.

Lorena gripped him tight, her head only barely reaching past Frankie's chin, her forehead bathed with his hot and excited breaths. Blissfully, the energized woman allowed her son to ride her until he was thoroughly wasted and spent. Frankie kept his cock in place, even as it withered and shrunk, until it finally withdrew of its own accord.

Feeling an overwhelming heat emanating from his body, Frankie rolled to one side, only to have his mother roll over on top of him and shower his face with kisses. She was a needy woman, as she slid her tongue all around his face and throat, before dropping sweet kisses and gentle nibbles on those very same spots. Frankie tried to keep up with Lorena, but she was so rampant that he eventually just lay back and let her have her way with him. She even turned him over, and she continued that same fiery attention on his upper back and shoulders, before she moved down to his lower back, buttocks and legs.

When she was finished there, Lorena turned Frankie on his back again. She brought her sweet caresses up his body, starting from his toes, to his knees and thighs, before she ended up near his cock. Eagerly, she took his flaccid member into her mouth, teasing and nudging at it until the life finally came back to it. She started to climb up his legs to mount him.

By then, Frankie was feeling playful, too. Instead of allowing his mother to take the lead, he pushed her aside where they began to wrestle on the bed. Frankie ended up pushing his mother onto her stomach. It was no trouble for him to slide her legs open, wide enough for his cock to penetrate her. He heard his mother's low growl of satisfaction, as he slipped into her warm and confident place. He even gave her a few welcome thrusts, to make sure she was as receptive to him as he hoped. She was, of course she was.

It was all a ruse, however, to get her placated for what he really wanted to do to her. Frankie pulled out. As he lifted his body up to its knees, he prodded his mother to come up with him. She ended up on all fours. Frankie took a moment to study her raised ass, as he moved in behind her. It wasn't as fat and juicy as Melinda's, and it wasn't as tight and shapely as Carmela's, either. It was more like Amanda's butt, with just the right amount of curviness and oomph that he found perfect.

He thought back to when Amanda had screwed him in the living room of his parents' house, and how afterward, Frankie had followed his younger sister into the rec. room, where his sister had proceeded to seduce his brother before his eyes. Junior had fucked Amanda doggie-style that day, just as Frankie was about to do to his mother. Frankie had watched the entire act with rapt attention. He wondered how Junior would feel, if his brother was standing nearby and watching Frankie fuck their mother. He wondered how his wife Carmela would feel, if she'd been standing in that motel room with them. His cock pulsed, ordered him to stop daydreaming, as he still had some rather exciting business to attend to. His mother's ass was the perfect height for him, he soon noticed.

"I love you, mom." Frankie said, as he inserted his cock into her moist little cave again.

His hands gripped at the succulent bumps of his mother's ass, as he once again undertook a warrior's pace with her. Frankie's hips slapped solidly against her thighs, pushing quick little gasps out from Lorena's mouth. He found himself asking why his father would give up on such a beautiful woman, even if she had been a handful of trouble over the last few months. In Frankie's eyes, his mother was totally worth it.

He thought of his mother's breasts bouncing around, and he reached over to fondle first one, and then both, while he briefly slowed his actions. Once, and a long time ago, he had been very young and he had suckled on those breasts. He also realized where his cock was embedded. It was the very same passage that he'd traveled through when he'd first come into the world. Here he was trying to get back into it as deeply as he could.

Frankie's hands went back to his mother's hips. He held her tight as he went back to his rapid movements.

"I love you, mom." He told her, eager to mouth the words again.

His mother couldn't answer, as she was busy gasping and moaning at what her son was doing to her. He wondered how loud he could get her to cry out, as he increased his fervor. Her hair was bouncing, her breasts were bouncing, and even her ass was bouncing as he repeatedly rammed into her. She was yelling out his name again, he heard, and her cries were dwarfing his own pants and groans. A second time he burst into her, trying and this time failing to keep up his hurried pace. He held his position as his cock shook its contents out all on its own.

Once it was all done and over with, Lorena turned her body around and gave her son another shower of kisses. It was much shorter than the previous one, however, as the woman was finding herself overcome with exhaustion.

"Don't leave yet, Frankie." She requested. To her son, it sounded like pleading. "Just lie down next to me for a little while."

The bed, as cheap as it was, was still wide enough to accommodate the two of them. Frankie stayed, not because he felt obliged to, but because of the love he felt for his mother. Shortly after, Lorena's soft snores reached him and revealed to him that she'd fallen asleep. Still, Frankie stayed there, as he had plenty of things to mull over.

His parents were going to split up, he lamented. That much looked inevitable. But what about everyone else in the family? What about him? How was he supposed to deal with the fact that his mother had found him to be a suitable replacement for his father?

Frankie wondered what Jennifer Eight was doing. She was at work, and would probably be getting off soon. He didn't even have his phone so that he could call her and tell her what was going on. Frowning to himself for not having memorized Jennifer's number, he hoped his brother Junior would take care of things in his stead.

Next, Frankie wondered what his wife was up to. Carmela had been trying so hard to force some sort of confrontation between them, and Frankie had been trying just as hard to avoid her. He kept asking himself why he was even thinking about that bitch, after all the nasty things she'd been doing lately. As Frankie settled his own body next to that of his naked mother's for a nap, he thought to himself, whatever happens, happens.

Unbeknownst to him, and all the way across town, his wife Carmela was sitting alone in the apartment they once happily shared. She was pulling out all the stops in her attempts to get her husband back, and she was willing to go to any lengths.

Frankie's sister Melinda had made her an interesting proposition, in exchange for Melinda helping Carmela getting her husband back. Carmela decided that she would give it a try, since her own tactics had so far gained her nothing. She picked up her cell phone from the nightstand and punched in Melinda's number.

"Hey, bitch." Melinda answered. "You want to come over? I'm dying to get my hands on you again."

Already, Carmela felt her body getting aroused. "Not even ten seconds have passed, and you're making me wet. But that's not the reason I called. I'm saying yes to that deal you asked me about, as long as you help me get Frankie back."

"Why don't you come by?" Melinda asked. "We can make it official once you're here."

Carmela thought this over. "Okay, I'll come over. I'll see you in a few minutes, you horny bitch."

She heard Melinda's laughter, as she clicked the phone off. A minute later, her recently purchased Gucci purse and her house keys were in her hands, and she was heading for the door. Carmela had to admit it; she was a horny bitch, too.

Off in University City, Victoria Robles sat in the room she was renting, playing with her infant daughter. In the back of her mind, and past the playful coos of her baby, she wondered when her father was going to come by again. She was so ready to jump in the sack with him, as she'd become very, very infatuated with that man as of late.

Some might even go as far as calling what she felt for her father the love normally reserved for lovers.

In another part of town, one of the rougher areas known as Southeast San Diego, another young woman was also wondering how she'd get that very same man into bed. Her name was Amanda Robles. She'd done everything she could think of to draw her father's attention, but so far she had come up short.

Soon, she thought, very soon. It will happen.

In the meantime, she still had her two brothers to keep her happy.

The object of their fascination was, of course, Pablo Robles. He wasn't too far away from Amanda, sitting in a living room he'd never been in before. This was inside the house where Sheila Turner lived. Diamond and Sheila had basically dumped him there, before they'd gotten somebody else to give them a ride back to Cessy's house. The two teens hoped to go back out there to pacify the situation. They'd ordered Pablo not to leave the house.

Pablo didn't mind that they had left him, as he needed the time to think things over anyway. While he was sedentary, he went ahead and called around, getting a reasonable quote for fixing his two broken side windows, as well as the cracked windshield of his truck. So, he was waiting for a repair guy, too.

Cessy had tricked him into going to her house, under the pretense that she wanted to smooth things over with him, and to try and help Pablo and Lorena come to some sort of an agreement over their upcoming divorce. Soon enough, Cessy had shown her true colors. It wasn't long before the vindictive woman had blabbed everything Pablo and she had done together to his short-tempered wife Lorena.

If anything, that big fight would probably help them come to an agreement even faster. The worst part about it was that it was going to cost him two broken windows and one cracked windshield. Shit, Pablo frowned, as he thought about his ruined truck. He also thought, well, at least things can't get any worse.

From the looks of things, it seemed as if all these matters involving the Robles family would soon, and very soon, be coming to a head.

(This chapter marks the end of the second book of The House Of Robles.)