The House on Alloway Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped as he felt her tongue, warm and wet, slide along his length. Her lips pressed to the tip of him, suckling for what sustenance was left inside him. She moaned loudly and took him into her mouth. Tom wished he could see her, watch as his cock disappeared past her blood red lips. Her fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft, pumping in time with her head bobbing. Her mouth left him, leaving one hand to continue working his wet shaft.

There was the sound of a match being struck in the dark instantly before a flash blinded Tom. He closed his eyes But the brightness remained, momentarily burned into his retinas. When he opened his eyes at last, the room was illuminated by a single candle by the bed, the flame on the wick burning azure blue. Dee was crawling on top of him again, her lopsided snaggletoothed grin on her lips. She looked different now, lit by the single low candle. Sinister and menacing.

"I need more." She purred, easing his cock back inside her. She snarled as she took him deep, pushing Tom's arms above his head and pinning them there. Fingers twisted into his hair as she bounced atop him, losing herself in the delirium of their fucking. Hands caressed his face, clawed at his thighs and chest, caressed his legs and arms. Tom didn't know why it took him so long to realise that there were too many.

Tom tried to get up, to push her from his prone body, but he was powerless beneath her. His limbs were held fast by phantom fingers securing him to the mattress. Tom could hear something now, out there in the infinite dark expanse around the couple.

The sound of something wet slapping and sliding across the wooden floor, snorting and snarling of something inhuman slowly approaching from the darkness. Dee slapped his face hard, the burn left by her assault searing his check. She laughed, her eyes wide with madness as she put her hands on his throat, squeezing just enough to put pressure on the blood vessels in Tom's neck and throttling the flow to his brain. The blood pumping to Tom's cock however, that increased and his manhood ballooned inside her. She noticed, and her smile grew wider and more malicious.

Something slipped out of the shadows behind her. A creature, great and dark that towered above them, an army of writhing tentacles dragging the moist mass behind it. Great arms like earthworms encircled the pair and Tom could see them pulse, veins rippling across the pale pinkish-brown surfaces, wet and glistening in the blue candle light. The creature cried out, the sound was deep and unnatural, unlike anything Tom had heard before and was definitely something he hoped to never hear again. Tom was glad that the main body of the creature was still only a giant shadow lurking outside of the cerulean illumination. A tendril floated out of the darkness and slapped against Dee's cheek and the woman closed her eyes, her hands still at Tom's throat. The eldritch appendage caressed her cheek lovingly, a trail of mucus like slime coating Dee's upturned face, before the tentacle slid past her ruby red lips and into her mouth.

Tom was paralysed with fear, bright lights flashed in front of his eyes as his brain was starved of the blood supply it required. He watched as the monstrous form reached out, thick tentacles enveloping her body in a fleshy bondage display, twisting into the silver strands of Dee's hair and coiling around her throat before it tugged her head back, while more tendrils reached out of the shadows to slap against her painted torso.

She grunted and Tom could feel her tense on top of him as the growling creature pressed into her. He could feel something penetrating Dee, breaching her rear. Only a thin membrane separated Tom's dick from whatever the creature had thrust inside her, and he could feel every ridge and vein as it slid deeper, moving and wriggling as it went. Dee shrieked with pleasure, her body vibrating with lust as the thing behind her slowly began to thrust.

Tom was losing himself in the threesome, his terror being replaced as his own climax approached. He could feel the worm-like limbs against his skin, the slick slime trail left behind was warm and pleasant. His legs were parted and he felt the creature's appendage tickling at his anus, teasing him before pushing deeper. The slick tentacle forced its way inside just as Dee pushed against him, kissing him deeply and passionately as they rose the wave of pleasure together, all cumming simultaneously in a cacophony of cries and moans and roars of lust.

When Tom opened his eyes he saw that the demonic creature had gone, the room once more illuminated by the candles surrounding the bed. Dee was collapsed on the older man's chest, her breathing deep and laboured. Tom desperately wanted to leave now. He tried to move, to lift his arms or legs, but they were still held fast by vice-like grips.

Tom saw what was holding him now. Deathly white human-like appendages extending out from a large parting down the centre of the mattress beneath him. The hands that were fixing him in place were all different, from large and hairy to slender and dainty, but all were the grey-blue of a long expired corpse and decorated with blackened nails. He tried to call out. To stop them. To alert the tattooed woman passed out on top of him, but no sound would escape his lips no matter how hard he screamed.

"Don't fight it," Dee whispered, eyes still closed. More hands appeared from the gash in the mattress, snatching at the restrained prisoner and slowly pulling him down into the chasm.

Tom tried to grab at the mattress but the material was slick and fleshy and he could gain no purchase. Desperately he flailed, lashing out wildly. He managed to dislodge the woman atop him, his cock finally slipping free of her wet embrace, startling her as she fell backwards.

The distraction was enough to dispel whatever was happening and the clinging hands releasing him from their grip. Tom grunted, kicking his legs and clawing with his hands as he finally managed to crawl free of the abyss threatening to engulf him.

He grabbed his underwear and ran, knocking over columns of clothing as he raced to the door and threw it open. He heard the blood curdling shrieks behind him as he fled along the hallways and down the stairs, wet and naked, his still erect manhood slapping against his thighs.

Tom sprinted out the door, and through the overgrown garden, debris tearing at his bare feet. He leaped over the collapsing garden fence, slipping in the blood now pouring from his lacerations, stumbling across the road as he raced to his car, still parked across the street from the house.

He realised, even before he tried the handle, that it wouldn't open. Tom's car was locked and his keys were still the pocket of his trousers, back in the house.

Tom could see Dee in the reflection of the car window, still naked as she raced across the overgrown lawn on her hands and feet, mouth open in a silent scream. He stood and watched as she slowed to a crawl, her body twisting and contorting as she stood up and approached her prey. Tom was transfixed by her reflection as she stopped, standing right behind him.

She was no longer the beauty he had seen in the candle lit room, if she ever really had been. She was grotesque, smiling her crooked smile full of sharp, broken teeth, her eyes like pools of black oil, her lips as red as fresh blood.

Tom felt her arms slip around his waist, her breasts pushed against his back. He was terrified, but his penis stirred despite him. She took his hand and pulled him back to the house. The defeated man went, unresisting. There were other figures silhouetted in the open door now, the sound of music and dancing and laughing and fucking.

Tom looked at Dee, who smiled in her resplendent lopsided way. Her hand reached down, fingertips brushing along her lover's prick. She was decadent and monstrous, and he wanted her still. They stepped back into the house on Alloway Road, the door scraping on the threshold as it closed slowly behind them.

12