The House on Lake Atsilov

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally left in the wee hours of the morning, they seemed to be somewhat bewildered at what had taken place. At some point, outside the influence of the room, they probably became guilt ridden and embarrassed by the whole thing. They never came back and never called. Which was ok, because having sex with Amanda was actually better, having sex with two sisters at the same time was pretty exhausting. And Amanda was still a once a week visitor.

I had reached the point where I was never dressed in the master bedroom, I just walked around completely naked, with my cock hard most of the time. I didn't even care if it was the day that Shanala, the cleaning girl came. In fact, I had become enamored with the idea of just parading around naked in front of her. Every time she came she seemed to look somehow more attractive, and I was hoping that I could get her to come into the master bedroom and have my way with her, but she continued to not set foot in the room. One day she came to the door of the room when I was standing inside naked, and rather than turn away from my naked body she just stopped and looked at me rather matter-of-factly. Emboldened, I sat back on my bed and leaned back and started to stroke my cock, and still she didn't turn. I looked at her, and she looked at me, as I sat there on the bed masturbating, and it had to be the most erotic non-sexual event of my life. Eventually I lost my load in a loud groan, and then she smiled, sort of in appreciation, and went back to cleaning the house.

Shanala only cleaned the house every other week, but suddenly she began showing up every Wednesday afternoon, and at some point during her visit she would end up just outside my door looking in, and I would vigorously masturbate in front of her. Every Wednesday she would dress a little sexier, and somehow be more attractive. I also noticed that as I would masturbate, her hand would drift down to her crotch, and eventually she would unbutton her pants and slide her hand inside. Still I couldn't get her to come into the room. I would beckon her with a finger and she would just nod no.

Meanwhile the house was shaping up pretty well. The kitchen and baths and been updated and I had put a fresh coat of paint on most of the house. I still had a few months before Joe got home, and the idea of leaving the place was killing me.

I was sitting out on the deck on a Friday afternoon, sipping on a bourbon and watching the sunset, when my scientific mind drifted back to the mystery of the room, and I started trying to think of a more conclusive test that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the room had special seductive powers. Somewhere between the second and third bourbon the idea hit me, and I made the decision to put the room to the ultimate test. I made the phone call and invited the newest subject to pay me a visit the next afternoon, and she agreed.

The next afternoon, promptly at sunset, there was a knock on the door, and there, looking somewhat sheepish, was Linda. Linda, ex-wife who had run off with the handyman. Linda, who hated me almost as much as I hated her. Linda, the ultimate test. Despite my desire to throw up on her, I politely invited her inside.

"Thank you for calling me Dan, I realize that all this has been tough for you," she said. "But I agree that if we both just sign the divorce papers we will be able to move on."

I nodded and smiled. My only leverage for having her pay me a visit was the promise to finally sign the divorce papers, which I had been sitting on for a few months now just to piss her off.

"Before we sign the divorce papers, I want to show you the view from the deck," I said. "It is really amazing."

Linda seemed somewhat bemused that I was being so friendly, and she readily agreed. I showed her back into the master bedroom and we walked through to the glass doors. The lake was really putting on a show tonight, there was more bright reds and purples in the sunset than I could ever remember seeing.

"Wow," she whispered, and she quickly became mesmerized at the fire over the lake. I was standing there beside her, watching her and watching the sunset. She just stood there, looking out over the lake and not saying a word, for five, ten, fifteen minutes. I imagined the turmoil that was going on in her head, the incredible battle that was going on for her soul. With every minute that passed, I knew it was a battle she was going to lose.

Eventually I slipped behind her, standing as close as I could but not touching her, close enough to feel the heat coming off of her body. Our bodies were just inches apart, but I would not be the one to make the first move. It had to be her.

And she did, leaning back into my body, nestling up against me and pulling my arms around her. My hands came up around her and caressed her breasts and she moaned and leaned back into me harder, my stiff cock nestling up against her ass. I should point out here that while I hated my ex wife, she had a rocking hot body, and before she had run off with the handyman we had had a great sex life.

The room had won over another challenge, Linda was putty in my hands. She turned around to kiss me, but I was going to have none of that. This was not going to be about two people making love. This was going to be about me grudge fucking my ex.

I ripped off her clothes and roughly pushed her over to the bed, putting her face down on the edge of the bed. I jammed my rock hard cock into her without any hesitation, it was lucky for her that she was at least wet with anticipation. For the next solid half hour, I fucked her relentlessly, mostly doggy style, hard and fast and as rough as I could manage. At some point I had a handful of her hair and I was slapping her ass as I plunged in and out of her, and I began to feel a little sorry for her, like maybe I was being to rough. But then she turned and looked at me with fire in her eyes and said "don't stop."

So I didn't, for the next half hour, part of which was spent fucking her in the ass, which we had never done while we were married. She was frothing at the mouth with passion, begging me to fuck her harder, which I couldn't have done without hurting myself. When the time finally came I pulled out and unloaded onto her ass. It had to be the biggest load I'd ever delivered, and it covered a good bit of her ass and her back.

I moved her around on the bed and had her take my limp cock in her mouth, and she licked and sucked on it until it became hard again. Eventually I ended up on top of her, my legs stranding her shoulders and my hands on her head, and I fucked her mouth as she gagged on my cock. This time when I came I unloaded onto her face, though quite a bit of it ended up in her hair. I actually heard her having an orgasm as I was unloading on her, and I was pleased that she was enjoying it as much as I was. As much as I disliked her, grudge fucking the ex had to be one of the most satisfying sexual experiences of my life.

I got up off the bed and tossed her what was left of her dress. She asked to take a shower but I told her it wasn't working, and hustled her confused, cum covered body out the door. Before she walked out I signed the divorce papers and handed them to her, I couldn't help but notice that she didn't sign them.

The next afternoon I was enjoying the sunset when she called me, she decided that she had made a mistake and wanted to get back together. I told her that wasn't going to happen. She thought about that a minute, and then asked if we could just get together and have sex again. I told her that wasn't going to happen either. So then she pretty much volunteered to just be my fuck toy, she would do anything I asked. I said thanks but no thanks and hung up the phone.

I heard a week or so later her handyman boyfriend had dumped her. Seems that she had a hard time explaining why she came home with a torn dress, covered in jizz, and walking like she'd been fucked for a couple hours.

She called me periodically over a few weeks but I never answered, and eventually the divorce papers showed up signed. She included a note of apology and told me I was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and if I ever wanted to get back together to call.

On the Tuesday night after the divorce papers arrived I watched another epic sunset, content that I had moved on past Linda and started new. Amanda sent me a text saying she'd love to get together soon. Joe called and said his work overseas had been extended six months, and he begged me to stay on there. He even suggested he might think about selling me the place. I tried to act uninterested, but it was hard, given I would've paid him anything to buy the place.

Things just couldn't get much better. That night I had the recurring dream that I had been having off and on since I had been there. In the dream, the carved wooden headboard over the bed began to move and take shape, and eventually it became a body, a beautiful woman. In the past, I had never been able to make out the face of the beautiful woman, but for the first time, her face became visible to me. It was Shanala, the cleaning girl who would always refuse to come into the room. She came to me like a wisp of smoke and wrapped her body around mine, and when I looked into her eyes it felt like I had known her forever, and when we made love it was like one body moving together. All the while, I knew it was a dream, and It was so incredibly wonderful that I desperately wanted to stay in the dream, I fought the waking demons with everything I could muster.

Even after I woke up from the dream I kept still in the bed, my eyes closed, hoping that somehow I would fall asleep again and re-enter the dream. Then I felt something move beside me, and I held my breath for a moment, trying to figure out who would be in the bed. Slowly I opened my eyes, and lying there beside me was Shanala, looking beautiful and naked in the early morning light. She slowly opened her eyes to me and smiled.

"You came into the room," I said.

"Yes, was time," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She opted not to answer, instead putting a finger to my mouth to hush me as she climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her. She sat up so I could take in the full vision of her, and she was magnificent, her body was perfectly shaped and her olive skin was smooth and had no tan lines. Her breasts were a perfect handful and her nipples looked like chocolate butter. She was completely natural, no makeup or fancy hair, and her eyes were dark and mysterious. She moved in slow rhythm above me, seeming to know just how to move.

While I was in complete ecstasy watching this vision above me, I had a strange random thought enter my head for some reason. I started to wonder what the name Shanala meant. I no sooner had the thought cross my mind than I heard her speaking to me, but her mouth wasn't moving and she wasn't making a sound. The message that came to me was "It means Walks in Dreams."

I realized, with a shudder, that she was communicating to me with her mind, and suddenly it felt like a wall had fallen away and somehow we had attained the ability to read each other's minds instantly. I had a wild flood of thoughts, mostly about how beautiful and sexy she was, and she blushed and thanked me. Being inside her head, the language barrier was also down, her broken English replaced by her flow of thoughts. Her next thought was how good my cock felt inside her, and the very thought of that aroused me to the point that I couldn't stop myself, and she knew that I was coming, and I knew that she knew, and she rocked her hips over me faster and more passionately and began a soft moan, and I could tell that she was having an orgasm, and not only could I tell it, I could actually feel it, and I could sense that she could feel mine. When you have that kind of connection, it doesn't become a question of whether or not its the best orgasm ever, its more of a question of how much better than ever it was. In fact, it was so good, so intense, so overwhelming, that somewhere in the midst of it I completely lost consciousness.

When I came to some time later I was alone in the bed, the sheets were in a state of chaos and my body and my brain was still on fire. There was no sign that Shanala had even been there, and I once again started to think it was a dream.

When it came to Shanala, it had become nearly impossible to separate fantasy from reality, but in the coming weeks all that would change, as I discovered the secrets of Shanala, the lake of fire and the magic room.

I will reveal those secrets when I get around to it in a few weeks, but feel free to come up with your own theories in the comments.