The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was amazed at the variety of ways her cousin found to play with herself. When she masturbated, using only her fingers, generally she just rubbed her clit and fingered herself with her other hand, but Evie really felt herself up as she played. Her fingers touched everywhere, including her asshole and the area between there and her pussy. The girl pulled and tugged on her lips, and even slapped her pussy a couple of times. Another thing she'd never done, but would soon remedy, was taste herself as Evie had done; the thought had just simply never occurred to her. When Evie began to pump the stud she had through her clit Susan was intrigued, but her eyebrows rose when she saw the girl's asshole wink at her several times.

Even though she'd tried many times, Evie had never cum from rubbing her clit with just the metal stud. All it had ever done was frustrate her, raising her need to a fever pitch without ever pushing her over the orgasmic precipice. Her preferred way to cum when she played with herself, was to rub either her vibrator or dildo along her slit, back and forth over her clit. She found her most satisfying orgasms came not from penetration, but from clitoral stimulation. However, that's not to say Evie didn't like being fucked too.

Dropping her feet to the floor Evie sat up, then leaned over and picked up the sapphire colored dildo from the table. Holding it near the base with one hand, she caressed it lovingly with the other. Looking at Susan she said, "I call this Goldilocks. Some of the dildos I've used or bought in the past were too big or small, but this one fits me just right. Get it?" she asked wearing a Cheshire Cat grin.

In spite of their recent intimacy, having never talked so frankly about sex toys before, Susan was a touch embarrassed and responded with only a sheepish grin and a nod.

Holding the dildo up Evie explained as her fingers caressed each part in turn, "The tip is blunt rather than shaped like a dick head, and the way it's curved it hits my G-spot real nice-like. Hmm," Evie commented as she exaggeratedly ground her ass into the towel covered seat cushion, "I measured it once and it's seven inches long, but I can only take about six comfortably. I find if I get on my knees and reach back between my legs, I can get it all mostly in me though."

Still embarrassed by the frank talk, Susan again said nothing, nodding her understanding instead.

Evie, unaware of her cousin's self-consciousness went on, "You can see the shaft is wavy," tracing the length of the toy with a fingertip, "I love the way my pussy grips this toy as it goes in and out." Evie lay back in the chair and placed her feet on the coffee table again. Looking down between her legs, she craned her neck and watched as she pushed the blunt head of the toy into her pussy.

Engrossed, Susan watched intently as Evie, holding the dildo by the base, pushed Goldilocks into her pussy and then fucked herself with the blue toy. Her cousin repeatedly slid the toy into her pussy until there was just a narrow part of the shaft showing, and then pulled it almost all the way out before plunging it back in again.

Her cousin watching brought a broad smile to Evie's face. She very much liked being watched as she masturbated, liked the feeling of being a dirty, nasty girl. Even though just the idea of being watched excited her, the fact it was Susan her cousin watching, made her feel even dirtier about doing it. Pumping the toy with one hand, she held her clitoral hood pulled back with two fingers of the other, so the dildo would be sure to rub against her little man.

Watching her cousin masturbate Susan had to admit was an arousing sight. In fact, it was so arousing, and captivating too, until she felt a pleasurable thrill in her crotch Susan hadn't realized her fist was working against her pussy through her nightshirt. She wasn't sure how long her hand had been there, how long she'd been rubbing herself, but knew it certainly felt good. Watching closely, she noted the way Evie held her clit exposed with one hand as she fucked herself with the blue toy. Susan watched the toy plunging in and out of the girl's pussy for a long time before she eventually took her eyes away and looked up at Evie's face. Her cousin's features were relaxed, eyes closed, lips slightly parted as her hand rhythmically pumped the toy. The way she was slouched down in the chair, Susan couldn't help but notice how hard Evie's nipples were too. The pierced nubs stood up proudly, and the areolas around them were roughly crinkled. Pulling the hem of her nightshirt up to uncover her crotch, Susan slipped her hand underneath and ran her fingers along her wet slit.

Although when Susan looked at her face her eyes had been closed, every now and again Evie had opened them and peeked at her cousin, just to make sure she was still watching. Evie noticed when Susan first began rubbing her fist against her crotch, and was pleased she now had that hand underneath the shirt. She could see the material moving, and knew her cousin was masturbating as she watched her playing with Goldilocks, and it thrilled her no end.

Holding the dildo inside her with one hand, Evie dropped her feet to the floor, stood, then knelt on the coffee table. Leaning forward, she rested on her forearms with the blue toy sticking obscenely out of her pussy. Looking at Susan she asked, "Will you fuck me with Goldilocks?"

Without responding verbally, Susan got up from the sofa and reached for the dildo, but froze in mid-reach when Evie grabbed her by the wrist and pulled it nearer her head. Susan took a step closer to accommodate her, and then watched as Evie took the fingers that she'd been masturbating with and spread them, putting them into her mouth one by one. Evie sucking her fingers was perhaps one of the most erotic things she'd ever witnessed, and as her cousin sucked each finger in turn, her breath actually caught as an electric thrill ran up her arm, then down to her nipples and clit.

After she'd licked and sucked each of Susan's fingers clean, she let go of her cousin's wrist, smiled up at her, then lowered her head and shoulders to the tabletop.

Susan stepped back to stand by Evie's hip and reached for the toy again, but seeing the blue dildo poking out behind her cousin, she hesitated once more and stood staring at it. She couldn't believe how nasty and arousing it was to see that toy just hanging out of the young woman's pussy, and thought she'd never seen anything so utterly hot. On its own, as she continued to stare, her hand found her clit and pressed against it.

Wagging her ass left then right a couple of times, Evie broke Susan's trance. Taking hold of the sapphire dildo, Susan pulled it out until just the blunt tip was still inside her cousin, and then pushed it back in deep. She pumped the toy, alternating depth and angle, as Evie rolled her hips and fucked back against it.

As Susan fucked her with Goldilocks, Evie could feel her excitement building and wanted, no, needed her ass played with too, wanted the beads inside her. Picking up the string of anal beads and tube of lube from the tabletop beneath her, she held them out asking, "Susan, would you please lube my asshole and put these inside me now?"

Once again leaving the dildo hanging out of the girl's pussy, Susan took the offered items from Evie. Putting her finger through the large ring, Susan let the string dangle down and studied the ten one inch diameter beads for a moment. Even though she'd never heard of anal beads before, it was obvious how they were used. Squeezing a dollop of lube onto her fingertip, Susan rubbed it over and into her cousin's asshole. Then she took hold of the end bead on the string and rubbed it over Evie's asshole too, getting lube onto it as well. Then after pressing the first bead into Evie's ass, she followed it with a second, then a third.

Evie looked back at Susan and said, "Okay, now fuck me some more, and push another one in my ass every so often."

Following Evie's direction, Susan fucked her with the dildo, and every twenty seconds or so pushed another bead into her asshole. As Susan fucked her cousin with the toy and pushed bead after bead into her ass, Evie rolled her hips, moaned, and uttered something unintelligible.

After Susan pushed the last bead into her ass, Evie savored the feeling of her butt being filled while being fucked by the dildo at the same time. Rolling her hips and pushing back against the toy as she babbled, Evie's whole world at that point in time was centered on her ass, pussy, and clit, which beat with a pulse of its own. The overwhelming need for release began to gnaw at her, so between panting breaths she instructed her older cousin, "I want you to fuck my pussy really fast and hard with Goldilocks while I rub my clit. When I tell you, I want you to pull the beads out of my ass all at one time, really fast. Okay?"

Susan nodded, responding, "Okay." Taking a new grip on the flared end of Goldilocks she slowly began to pump, gradually increasing her pace until she was thrusting the toy as fast as she could. Wanting to be ready when Evie told her to yank them out, Susan stuck her finger through the ring of the anal beads. She was using her left hand to pump the dildo, and since that wasn't her dominant hand her pumping was slightly irregular, but that only added to Evie's pleasure. Susan's right hand held the ring ready, waiting for the order to pull the beads out.

Evie knelt with her head and shoulders resting on the tabletop, her right hand between her legs rubbing furiously at her clit. Clenching her muscles, she could feel not only the ripples of the dildo sliding in and out her pussy, but could also feel the beads filling her ass. 'Damn but Susan's doing a wonderful job fucking me,' she thought as she humped back against the woman's thrusting hand. The way the dildo ever so slightly changed angle was hitting so many random pleasure spots, it was driving Evie mad. As she rubbed her clit and her cousin fucked her, Evie felt her orgasm beginning to build. Struggling, Evie reminded herself not to get so engrossed in her cum that she forgot to tell Susan when to pull the beads out, but it was hard.

Susan's right wrist rested on the top of Evie's hips, her index finger through the ring of the anal beads waiting for the order to pull them out. Her left arm, pumping the dildo, was tiring, but she was determined to help her cousin get off. It was difficult fucking Evie with the blue toy; the way the girl's hips were rolling around, humping up and down, and moving in a rough circle, making her essentially a moving target. Susan knew if she traded hands, it would be at that moment Evie would call for the beads to be pulled out, and the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her cousin. Leaning down to look underneath Evie from behind, Susan could see the girl's fingers working over her clit, and the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. From this angle, she could actually see Evie's pussy clenching the toy, spreading open and narrowing down, as the waves of the dildo rode back and forth through her hole. Hearing, seeing, and sensing Evie's response to her multiple stimulation, she knew the girl was getting close.

'Another second or two, please don't stop, don't slow down now, that's all I need, another second or two,' Evie silently thought as she rubbed her clit frantically. Suddenly the dam burst and she began to cum, her muscles clenching as her body went rigid. Evie waited almost too long to yell out, "Now!"

Hearing the one word order Susan tugged the ring with consistent tension, pulling the beads out of Evie's ass one after the other, some slipping out with an audible pop. When the beads first started coming out, Evie rose up on all fours with her head thrown back.

Waiting almost too long, Evie's orgasm had reached its peak and was just beginning to wane when Susan yanked the beads out of her ass in rapid-fire succession. The sensation of the beads slipping out, and her asshole slamming closed after each had passed, cancelled out her ebbing orgasm, and sent Evie over the edge again. "Oh fuck!" she yelled several times, her body bucking as her orgasm crested again, then finally ebbed for the last time.

Susan stood to one side staring down at Evie in awe. The ring still on one finger the anal beads hung straight down, while in the other hand she held the dildo straight up in the air by its base. She was amazed at her cousin's reaction to having the beads pulled out of her ass. Bucking as she was, Evie's body looked like one of those mechanical bulls Susan had seen in some movie. It was obvious the removal of the anal beads had enhanced the girl's orgasm, but that much? While Evie slowly lowered her body to the tabletop, Susan sat down on the edge of the sofa.

The last of her orgasm fading, Evie lowered her body to the tabletop while supporting her upper body on her forearms. Her head hung down between her shoulders as she breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath. Rolling over onto one hip, she looked at Susan and said, "That was fucking tremendous," then blew out a breath.

Holding the anal beads higher Susan asked, "Did these coming out actually make you cum harder?"

"Oh yeah," the girl breathlessly responded. After a moment she asked, "You've never used something like that?"

Susan shook her head answering, "No." She explained about not having enjoyed anal sex yet, even though she did like playing with herself back there, and had loved when Evie played with her there too.

Still lying on one side resting on an elbow, Evie nodded during Susan's story then said, "If you'd like, one time we can do it together. I have the perfect toy for you."

Staring into her cousin's eyes Susan didn't answer at first then said, "I think we will." After dropping the beads onto the table, she laid back on the sofa saying, "Watching you got me all excited again. I just got to get off once more."

As Evie lay on her side on the coffee table, her head resting on the palm of her hand, her elbow on the table, she watched as Susan pulled her nightshirt up over her tits with one hand, then place that hand between her legs. In her other hand, Susan held the dildo that had just come from Evie's pussy up, the blunt tip pointing towards the ceiling.

Slowly rubbing her clit, Susan brought Goldilocks to her mouth and licked the toy clean of Evie's juices. Once satisfied there was no more of her cousin's nectar left, she laid the toy beside her on the sofa, and then using both hands began to pay more attention to her pussy. Masturbation had always been a private thing for Susan, but now as she played with herself, she was excited by being watched, wanting nothing more then for Evie to watch her get off by her own hand. It didn't take long, barely more than a minute after she'd set the dildo down.

After Susan had cum, Evie slipped off the coffee table and kind of half sat, half knelt over Susan as they kissed passionately and deeply, making out for quite a while.

They spent the rest of the quiet afternoon together where they were in the parlor. Most of the time as they talked about this and that, Evie, still naked, lay with her head on Susan's lap. In any event, if not actually in each other's arms, they were never more than an arm's length apart. Around six o'clock the younger woman pulled her shorts and tank top on and together the couple went into the kitchen to fix a quick and light dinner. After cleaning up their dinner dishes, they cuddled on the sofa in the parlor once more and watched a little TV.

About a quarter till nine, Susan stretched, then said she thought she'd go upstairs and soak in the tub a while before going to bed. "Come up whenever you're ready," she told Evie, then kissed her.

Susan had been relaxing in the tub about fifteen minutes when Evie quietly came in and leaned against the doorjamb.

Evie studied the woman lying in the tub, her new lover. Susan's eyes were closed and she was totally relaxed, her head resting on a pad hanging over the tubs edge. The old claw footed tub was deep, and Susan had filled it until the steamy water came to just under her chin.

Sensing someone in the room Susan opened one eye, looked towards the door, and saw Evie leaning against the frame. Smiling she asked, "How long have you been there?"

"Just a minute."

Sitting up, Susan pulled the rubber plug from the drain and let out most of the water, then replaced it.

Seeing Susan reaching for the washcloth and soap, Evie rushed over and took them from her saying, "Let me do it." Carefully, delicately Evie washed Susan's face then rinsed with the spray attachment. Lovingly, caressingly she washed the rest of her cousin's body, rinsing with the spray attachment often. Except for her hair, there was no part of Susan Evie left unwashed by her own hand.

Susan found she liked being washed by Evie. The girl's light touch left her feeling...tingly. Lying with her head against the tub pillow again, she raised her leg for Evie to wash and thought of how unexpectedly and willingly she'd taken her cousin as a lover. Smiling as she watched Evie wash her toes one at a time, she also thought about how much of her life the girl was now going to be.

The Presence was pleased seeing Susan had at last fully accepted things as they were meant to be in this home. Just as it had been for those who had come before, and would be for those who followed, bringing Susan and Evie together had been the Presence's sole task, its very reason for being. However, having brought them together, them staying together was beyond its control and only time would tell. Of the three, this had been the most difficult bonding of all for the Presence to accomplish. While Susan thought she'd come into this relationship willingly, she had in fact been the most reluctant of those 'chosen'. Yet the Presence had the satisfaction of knowing in the end, theirs would also be arguably the most passionate bonding of all. There were just a few more things to be done, but those would be up to Susan to resolve. Beyond what it had already accomplished, the Presence had no influence over affairs of the heart. It would be up to the 'chosen one' to see that the bloodline and the tradition was carried on. It would also be Susan's responsibility, when the time came ...to choose the next 'she who will follow'.

Chapter 10

After that first week, while Evie did keep her own bedroom, she slept with Susan most nights. The only time she wouldn't was when Tom Morris spent the night. They had discussed it, but didn't feel Tom was quite ready yet for the idea of an incestuous threesome. Though Evie had given up any interest in outside sexual relationships, she felt no jealousy, no enmity towards Tom being with her lover too. Although Susan FELT it stronger than Evie, somehow they both tacitly understood how important he was to them.

On those few nights when they did sleep apart, even though they were only across the hall from one another, for them it felt like an ocean lay between them. Any time they spent apart from each other was a minor form of misery for the women. That's not to say they couldn't go on with their lives, didn't have friends, or couldn't do their work well; it just meant they missed each other terribly.

The cousins' lives melded and they shared everything; personal, financial, emotional...everything. They settled into a happy and content home life being lovers first, friends second, and cousins last. They did their best, succeeding most evenings, to get home at a reasonable hour so they could spend as much time together as possible. The women complemented each other and were a positive influence on one another, each introducing the other to new things, new experiences. Once Evie went back to school, they shared housework, chores, shopping, and each night they'd prepare their meal together, although Evie did do the lion's share of the cooking since Susan was frankly a lousy cook, more adept at microwaving a frozen dinner than preparing say...Osso Buco.