The House on the Corner 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck I am," he thought to himself but answered between clenched teeth, "Yes ma'am."

"Oh, silly me," she said, "I haven't introduced myself, have I? You can call me Madam Servitude."

She continued to ride the arse beneath her for fifteen, maybe twenty minutes, before realising that Jeff appeared to have passed out. She withdrew from his red raw anus and got off the bed to survey the scene. He was, indeed, lying on the bed with his eyes shut. She checked his pulse to ensure that he hadn't had a heart attack or some such other fatal event and then went to release his legs from their manacles.

"Now then, how to revive him," she thought. An idea sprang to her mind and she turned his body over, noticing that his once proud dick was now a shadow of its former self. She straddled his head and prised open his mouth; he started to stir at this and opened his eyes just as a gush of urine came from her pussy into his open mouth. He coughed and tried to swallow the yellow liquid flowing out of her body. She decided that he had drunk enough and repositioned herself so that the stream of hot fluid was now falling onto his face, spreading everywhere as it fell on him, covering his eye lids, his nose, with some soaking into his hair.

When she had finished peeing, she climbed off of him, clicked her fingers and he fell into a deep sleep.

Georgie and Jason got up from their fall; each had, fortunately, suffered no more than bruising. They started feeling their way around the pitch-black cellar trying to recover their phones; on one occasion Jason got a handful of Georgie's breasts. She thought there was an element of intent to the groping but didn't complain; he was a good-looking young man with what appeared to be a fit body and she was currently sexually starving.

Eventually they both found their phones. "Smashed," said Jason.

"Mine too," said Georgie, "Do you think there'll be a light switch down here?" she asked.

"No way," replied Jason "the agents told me there had been no power or water supply since the old lady died. Let's just feel around for a door handle so we can get out of here."

They edged their way forward, wary of bumping into something or tripping. They inched forward gradually until Georgie felt a wall; she tugged on Jason's arm and they worked their way around the wall until Georgie found an opening, a doorway. There was a hint of moonlight flowing into the room from a window somewhere and, with the aid of this, Jason made out the racks of a wine cellar; "I'm bloody thirsty," he said, "I wonder if any of this wine is still drinkable."

"Not sure I wanna try," said Georgie, "unless you can find a decent Bordeaux," she added, "that'll probably be okay even after all these years."

"Bit of a connoisseur are we," said Jason, with a huge grin on his face.

"Dad was a wine merchant," she replied, "got a good education in wine from a young age. Used to sneak a bottle up to my room when he wasn't looking to further my education," at which point she winked at him.

Jason walked into the cellar, checking the shelves and picking up the odd bottle before replacing it. Eventually he called out to Georgie, "Here's a 1986 Cheval Blanc, any good?" he asked.

"I should say so," she said, "that's probably worth a couple of hundred quid. Don't suppose you've got a cork screw on you?"

"No need," said Jason, "watch and learn." At this he sat on the floor and removed one shoe, placed the bottle upside down between his thighs and proceeded to hit the bottom of the bottle with his shoe. Georgie watched on in amazement at this strange show but eventually the cork started to emerge from the neck of the bottle. Once enough of the cork was out of the bottle, Jason righted the bottle, grasped the cork with his hand and pulled it out.

"Voila," he said, as he proffered the bottle to Georgie for first swig.

She gingerly took the bottle from him, sniffed it and took a small swig, swilling it around in her mouth before swallowing. Satisfied that the wine was still good, she took a big gulp before handing the bottle back to Jason, who gratefully took the bottle and knocked back about a third of the contents in two huge gulps. Within moments they had finished the bottle and Jason rose to search out another bottle of the same.

"Shouldn't we be trying to find our way back to your girlfriend?" enquired Georgie, testing the water.

"Let's have another bottle, then we can take one back for Nicky" he responded with a wink.

Georgie smiled; she was sure with some more wine inside him she had a good chance of getting laid by Jason. He clearly liked the look of her and he had groped her breasts earlier. She undid a couple of buttons on her blouse to expose plenty of cleavage, enhanced by her push-up bra.

Jason turned a corner in the cellar and as he was stretching up to the top shelf to check a bottle, he dropped it on his head, knocking him out cold.

Hearing Jason fall to the floor Georgie hurried to where he lay unconscious. "Jace," she asked, "you okay?" She shook his shoulder and slapped his face a couple of times.

He opened his eyes which appeared to Georgie to shine brightly briefly before returning to normal. "What happened?" he asked with a faintly Scottish accent.

"A bottle fell on you and knocked you out," she responded. "Here, let me help you up and get you into the moonlight so I can get a good look at your head."

She helped Jason to his feet and, with her supporting him as best she could, they made their way back to where they had been drinking.

As he spotted the empty bottle he looked at her horrified, "Flora McDougall," he said, "you've been drinking the master's wine!" He picked the bottle up to look at it, "And not just any old wine but one of his best." His voice was almost shouting now in a ferocious tone which got more Scottish as the tirade went on.

He turned to look at her properly in the light; eyeing her blouse and jeans, he carried on, "And why are you dressed as a man? Is this some sort of disguise in case you were seen? It's not fooling me young lady; it's the belt for you and the master will find out. You'll be up before the Magistrate before you know it."

"Jason, what are you talking about?" asked Georgie, "Is this some sort of role-play thing you've thought up?"

"Don't pretend you don't know who I am young lassie. It was me that got the bump on the head, not you. Now are you going to remove your trousers for your punishment or do I have to take them frae you."

Convinced that Jason was playing games with her in order to have his way with her, Georgie replied meekly, "I'll take them off squire, if that is your desire." At this she started to remove her jeans, wiggling her hips as seductively as she could while doing so and smiling broadly at Jason.

"None of your cheek, Flora, and what the hell are you wearing on your arse; you know the master likes the maidservants to be bare underneath their skirts. Those look like something milady would wear! You been stealing from her wardrobe as well?"

"Would you like me to remove them as well, master?" asked Georgie timidly.

"Ya better had girlie; you are in so much trouble," he responded.

As Georgie slowly slid her knickers down her legs Jason was removing his belt from his trousers, eyeing the display of female delights before him. His cock was twitching in his trousers as he prepared to give "Flora" her punishment. He folded the belt in half and went to collect a chair that he proceeded to sit on.

"Okay, Flora, across my lap now," he commanded.

Georgie did as told and lay across his legs with her bum on his lap. "Please not too hard, master," she implored.

The belt came down hard on her buttocks, leaving a red mark.

"Aaah," cried Georgie, "Jason that was too hard,"

The belt came down again, "Yer aff yer heid, Flora, who the hell is this Jason?"

The belt came down again and again as Georgie sobbed; Jason's other hand was holding her in place as his right hand continued the thrashing. "Mayhap this'll teach ye not to steal agin," he said.

After he felt that enough punishment had been meted out he looked down at the red raw bottom staring up at him. He dropped the belt and ran his hand gently over the smooth buttocks. "Yer know things could have been very different Flora, if ye hadn't refused all my advances. I could have covered this up for ye."

He slipped his hand between her parted thighs and felt her steaming hot, damp pussy. "Ahh Flora love, let me have me way with ye and the master need never know."

Despite the pain emitting from her backside, Georgie was turned on by the hand between her thighs, softly stroking her pussy lips. She turned her head to look at Jason, "As long as you promise to be gentle with me," she said.

Jason licked his lips; the spirit inside him had not expected an affirmative and was overjoyed at the prospect of fucking this young harlot. "Get that shirt off ye then lassie and then ye can undo my breeches."

Georgie gingerly rose from Jason's lap feeling her stinging backside with her fingers. She turned to face Jason and undid the remaining buttons on her blouse before sliding it off and dropping it to the floor. "It's alright, I won't let on to Nicky. It can be our little secret," she said as she lowered herself to her knees between Jason's legs.

He looked at her puzzled and was about to speak when she undid his zip and extracted his cock, which was fully erect. She stroked it a couple of times before placing the tip in her mouth and sucking gently.

"Oh yes, you've done this before lassie, haven't you," he said, grabbing her head with his hands and thrusting his cock further into her welcoming mouth. She sucked harder and caressed the side of his cock with her tongue. Some pre-cum was dribbling into her mouth and she savoured the taste as she swallowed. With her hands she began to play with his balls; fondling and caressing them as if to encourage his seed to flow out.

Jason pulled her off of his cock and raised her to her feet; he then stood himself and pulled her breasts free from their cups, fondling one in each hand before lowering his mouth and taking first one, then the other, nipple into his hungry mouth. He sucked on her breasts like a baby desperately seeking some milk; it seemed to her that the sucking lasted for hours and her nipples were sore from his constant attention. She let her hands drop to his cock which was wet and sticky from the combination of her saliva and his pre-cum, which she continued to spread across the knob, causing it to twitch.

After he had satiated his need for her breasts, he sat back down on the chair and pulled her on top of him, impaling her pussy with his meat. He grabbed her by the sides and began to move her up and down on his weapon, feeling like he was getting deeper and deeper with each stroke. She picked up the pace and began to ride him like a champion jockey, gradually increasing her pace as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock pulsating inside her.

"Come on Jace, come for me," she said, as she continued with the grinding of her pussy, squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles as if she were trying to milk him, "Fill me up with your seed. I want it and I want it now."

Jason's cock was throbbing inside her and the extreme pleasure he was feeling meant he was about to erupt anytime soon. He plucked Georgie off his lap and forced her to her knees; she opened her mouth expecting him to place his cock in so that he could come there but he had other ideas; he pumped his cock three or four times and fired his load at her face, covering her eyes and nose and aiming the last two spurts into her raven hair. He then collapsed onto the floor and was, once again, unconscious.

Georgie picked up her blouse and used it to wipe the cum from her face before turning her attention to Jason. As she roused him once more from his stupor he opened his eyes and looked at her in shock.

"What the hell happened and why are you, we, both naked?" he asked.

Ben had sat down in the pantry and began to let his mind wander. The last time he had been in a mansion like this was as a guest at a New Year's Eve party. He smiled at his recollections of the evening; there had been a drinks server there who had caught his eye, her shapely figure and long blonde hair instantly attracted him, and he drank his drinks faster in order to get her to keep coming to serve him more. He had tried to chat her up but she spurned his advances, stating that it was inappropriate as she was on duty. He had kept his eyes on her and when he noticed that she was leaving the room he followed her at a discreet distance. He realised that she must be making for the servant's toilets and as she reached the door, he rushed up behind her and pushed her inside, forcing her into a cubicle. She was about to scream when he put his hand over her mouth and said, "You need to keep quiet and take what's coming to you. I've got a knife in my pocket and I'm not afraid to use it." To prove his point he took a blade from his jacket pocket and held it up for her to see.

He had forced himself upon her and made her swallow his load but, in his opinion, she was asking for it and anyway she was a mere servant girl whereas he was the son of a Baron and therefore The Honourable Benjamin Fleetwood-Smithers; as a member of the nobility he felt entitled to use servants as and when he chose.

He was disturbed from his daydreams by some sound the other side of the door. He got to his feet and banged on the door again at which it was opened. A young kitchen maid was staring wide-eyed at him as he exited the pantry.

"What you be doing in there then?" came a deep rich voice to his right.

He looked around and was confronted by a large, buxom woman in her early sixties, he guessed, wearing a pinafore and holding a rolling pin.

"Well, young master, explain yourself. You haven't got one of the chambermaids in there with you, have you?" she continued.

There were another three younger females in the room with them who all started tittering at this latest remark.

"Perhaps he was spying on us," suggested one of them, "Why else would the master's son be hiding away in a pantry?"

"Oh, spying were you?" said Edna, the older woman, who was the senior cook in the kitchen, "I have a way of dealing with spies!"

One of the younger women had sidled up behind him and suddenly reached around and grabbed his crotch. "Why don't we see what he's brought us to play with?" she suggested.

The other young maids nodded eagerly and began to approach the dumbstruck Ben.

"I'm not who you think I am," he stuttered, "I got locked in the pantry and was waiting to be let out."

"A likely story," said Edna, "and we'd be stupid not to recognise the master's son, now wouldn't we girls?"

The other three mumbled their agreement as they awaited Edna's decision as to what was to happen.

"Can we play with him, please?" asked the girl who had opened the door for him, "We don't get young men around here; only his horny old dad wanting to shag one or the other of us."

Edna eyed Ben up and down and noticed the growing bulge where Betsy still had a hold of him. "Well I take seniority here, so I get first go," she said as she removed her apron and began to unbutton the front of her dress. She removed her enormous breasts from her bra as Ben was propelled towards her by two of the young women; as he neared she grabbed him by the neck and shoved his face into her cleavage. "You suckle on those little babies my lad," she said.

Ben felt somehow unable to decline and sucked in earnest on the saggy mounds of flesh in which his face was buried. While he was doing this, he felt hands on his trousers and these were quickly undone and pulled down.

"Well, who's for playing with this then?" asked Betsy as she admired the tentpole in Ben's boxers.

The other young maids, Clara and Alice both laughed and rushed to the floor next to Ben's legs. Alice grabbed hold of his boxers from behind and pulled them down his legs to expose his naked butt and penis. She then kissed each cheek before taking a bite of his left buttock, causing him to jerk forward.

"Alice don't be so mean," chided Betsy, who was now holding a firm grip on his cock. "Please Mrs Brown, can I?" she enquired.

Edna looked down into Betsy's imploring eyes, "Okay Betsy, but make sure you share like a good girl," she said.

Clara immediately tugged Ben's cock to the side, causing him some pain, which was soon forgotten as her mouth encircled his knob.

"Now then girls," said Edna, "lie him on his back, that way you'll be able to take turns easier."

Between them they positioned Ben so that he was flat on his back on the kitchen floor, totally naked as they had taken the opportunity to remove the rest of his clothing. Betsy, Clara and Alice were taking it in turns to gobble on his cock which was producing a stream of pre-cum from all of their attention. He had just started to think that things were turning out well when his face was covered by the sixty-year-old muff of Edna. It was dry and smelt of rotten fish and he almost felt like retching.

"Now you lick that and lick it good young master or your father will be hearing what a bad boy you've been with his Betsy," said Edna.

Ben stuck out his tongue which instantly recoiled at the first taste of the foul-smelling vagina. At Edna's instruction Betsy bit his cock causing him to cry out in pain. "Lick it I said, or there'll be more of that and worse."

Ben's tongue returned to Edna's smell-pot and tongued her; he decided to do it furiously in the hope that the old biddy would come quickly or pass out from the feeling. Meanwhile his cock was being engulfed in the three young maids' mouths which was, at least, helping him through this experience.

At this point the outer door opened and Ben sensed a figure enter the room. The chauffeur, Gisele, sat down in a chair in the corner of the room, placed her hat on the table and went to light up a cigarette, as she surveyed the scene before her.

"Gisele," shouted Edna, "How many times do I have to tell you, no smoking in my kitchen."

"Oh Edna, you're such a drag," said Gisele, in her quaint French accent. She unbuttoned the jacket of her uniform, revealing a black silky corset with a red trim, and then loosened the top of her trousers so that she could slip her hand inside. She slowly inserted her hand underneath her waistband and began toying with her pussy as she watched Alice, Betsy and Clara sucking the young master's cock.

After a short while, Gisele stood up and removed her trousers completely, revealing her bare pussy, before returning to the chair and continuing her ministrations with her legs spread wide apart. She was rubbing herself slowly, occasionally inserting a couple of fingers inside her before extracting them and putting them in her mouth, sucking greedily on her own juices. As Alice finished her turn on Ben's cock and let Clara take over, Gisele called to her and tapped the inside of her thigh. Alice crawled along the floor on all fours and, after arriving between Gisele's spread thighs, placed her mouth over the steaming pussy presented to her.

"There's a good girl, Alice," said Gisele huskily, "eat me till I can't take anymore," she commanded.

Alice set about her task with enthusiasm; she had always preferred a pussy to a cock and had become a firm favourite of Gisele's due to her eagerness to please. She lapped at the tasty juices flowing freely from where Gisele had set the ball in motion, drinking keenly while flicking her tongue over Gisele's clit. Gisele was leaning back in the chair, moaning and running her fingers through Alice's brown hair while stroking her own breasts with her other hand. Alice inserted two fingers into Gisele's sopping pussy and arched them up to hit her G spot while sucking hard on Gisele's clit causing her to come hard.