The House on the Corner 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting her breath back, Gisele hauled Alice to her feet and sat her on her lap, unzipping her dress at the back and pulling the front down, exposing her cute breasts wrapped in a pretty, flowery bra. She unhooked the bra and ran her hand across both breasts, stroking the nipples and getting an instant reaction. Alice turned her head and kissed Gisele deeply, inserting her tongue into Gisele's mouth on which Gisele sucked, savouring the taste of her own pussy and juices. Both girls then turned their attention back to the action taking place on the floor while caressing the other's body.

Ben was almost drowning in the foul-smelling juices flowing from Edna's rank twat; it had covered his face and was soaking into his hair and flowing down his neck onto his chest. His cock was aching from the constant sucking and stroking, and he desperately wanted this night to be over; he had never imagined that having three women using him for sexual pleasure could be so unwelcome.

His cock was now throbbing and the girls could tell that he was on the point of coming; Clara went to a cupboard and came back with a brandy glass, which she held at the tip of Ben's cock as Betsy continued to pump it with both hands. He exploded into the glass and Clara made sure to catch every last drop of his cum.

"Okay, Clara," said Edna, "bring that up here so that he can have a good drink."

Ben baulked at the thought of drinking his own cum and pressed his lips firmly together to prevent the sticky fluid from entering but Edna had other ideas. She squeezed his nostrils closed so that he had to open his mouth for breath, at which point Clara emptied the contents of the glass into his mouth. Edna then clamped his mouth shut with her strong hands, ensuring that he had to swallow his own seed. Once she was convinced that he had swallowed the load, she released his mouth and sat back down on his face; Ben passed out from exhaustion and lack of oxygen supply as the girls slowly dissipated.

Back in the drawing-room, Nicky had removed a dust sheet from an old armchair and sat down, awaiting the return of one or more of her companions. She was feeling extremely tired and, despite her best efforts, was soon soundly asleep. In her dream, she was Lady Victoria, wife of the rich, powerful (and homosexual) shipping magnate, Lord Carey Marner. It was a marriage of convenience; she made him acceptable in society and she got all the trappings of having a wealthy husband. He turned a blind eye to her sexual dalliances as long as she kept them discreet. She was having regular sex with Stuart McGregor, a handyman cum gardener, who lived in a cottage on the estate; a large Scotsman with a muscular body and a very satisfying cock. Her dream was taking place in his cottage, where he was slowly stripping the clothes off her body, stopping after the removal of each item to kiss and caress the freshly exposed skin. Nicky was moaning in her sleep and, despite being asleep, her hand had wandered between her thighs, caressing her moist pussy.

She was startled out of her slumber by the sound of the door opening and closing. She sleepily opened her eyes, expecting to see one or more of her companions. What she saw had her rubbing her eyes to ensure she was properly awake; standing before her in an unbuttoned shirt and a kilt was none other than Stuart McGregor, looking exactly as he had in her dream.

He walked towards her and picked her up in his arms, saying "So my Lady, his Lordship is in London these next few days. Would you like me to look after you in his absence?"

Nicky was too stunned to say anything; she lay mute in his arms as he carried her towards a roaring fire in the fireplace and lay her on a white fleecy rug in front of it.

This can't be happening, thought Nicky. It must all still be a dream; none of this was here a moment ago, no fire, no rug and certainly no strapping Scotsman. As he stood over her, she could see up his kilt; whether it was normal for a Scot or whether for expediency, he had no underwear on and his long, thick cock was hanging down for her to see. She gasped, she had never seen one so big and was hit by a longing to touch it.

Stuart looked down at his lover, "Why are you wearing breeches, woman?" he enquired. "Is it his Lordship's way of trying to keep you faithful to him?"

He quickly undid the button and zip and pulled her jeans off with his strong hands, exposing a pink thong.

"That's more like it m'lady," he said, as he swiftly climbed on top of her with his mouth at her crutch and his legs spread either side of her head. His huge cock was resting partly on her chin with the tip nestling on her blouse at the top of her breasts; she couldn't believe the length of it and tentatively reached up to have a feel of this monster.

"That's it m'lady," he said, "you know I love it when you toss the caber."

Nicky now had both hands on his cock, one above the other, and there was still a good six inches uncovered. She moved her hands slowly up and down his shaft, producing grunts of appreciation from Stuart as he worked her thong down her thighs and off her ankles, leaving her dripping pussy available to his eyes and tongue.

He lowered his mouth to her hot cauldron of a pussy and began lapping the juices up, savouring the taste of her sweet nectar. His tongue was exploring her as if she was unchartered territory, delving into the folds of her lips and entering the cave of her pussy where it was rewarded with a gush of fluid as Nicky came.

After a few strokes of his cock, Nicky noticed that his cock had started to drip large globules of pre-cum onto her blouse. She wanted to feel this on her flesh so quickly stopped what she was doing and unbuttoned her blouse exposing her bare breasts, just as another large drip fell down. It was so hot it took her by surprise; she gasped and returned her attention to the massive length of meat above her, stroking slowly and enjoying the feel of his hot member.

"Suck it," he said as he continued enjoying the taste of her pussy.

Try as she might, she couldn't pull his cock back to her mouth; the tip was so far away and it was so hard and rigid.

Realising her problem, Stuart climbed off her, pulled her to her feet and removed her blouse while she was standing. He then lay on the rug himself and motioned for her to join him. She lowered herself over him so that her mouth was in a good position to suck his cock, with her legs straddled either side of his mouth. He pulled her pussy towards him and continued to explore her with his tongue as she slowly lowered her mouth towards his beast of a cock. She licked the tip of it, getting a taste of his pre-cum; it was slimy and slightly salty. She opened her lips to try to suck on his knob but had difficulty opening her mouth sufficiently; eventually she gave up and decided to lick all around the head while still stroking him. She was rewarded with copious amounts of pre-cum which she tried to capture in her mouth as she found the taste addictive.

Stuart was still pleasuring her pussy, causing her to squirm with his expert attention; her juices were flowing and what wasn't being captured by his eager mouth was dripping onto his face, into his beard and onto his hairy chest. He switched his attention to her clit and pressed his tongue against it, holding it there for several seconds before increasing the pressure and slowly starting to lick it up and down. Nicky was squirming and moaning as the intensity of the feelings at her pussy increased; she pushed backwards with her pussy, forcing it harder against Stuart's eager tongue and mouth. He was gripping her arse cheeks, moulding and squeezing them and gently playing with her anus.

His cock was twitching on a regular basis as she continued to stroke and lick it and he now felt his desires increasing. He rolled them over so that he was now on top and quickly rotated himself 180 degrees so that he was now over her in a standard missionary position; he thrust his tongue into her mouth and she tasted her own pussy juices which mixed with the remnants of pre-cum as she sucked eagerly on it.

Without warning he began to insert his throbbing member into her tight little pussy; he took his time knowing that his cock always needed to be accommodated gradually and worked his way in a small amount at a time. Nicky couldn't believe how much she was being stretched; it was slightly painful but incredibly wonderful at the same time. His cock was touching parts of her no other cock had got near; the sensations going through her body were incredible and she grabbed at his arse cheeks encouraging him to push further into her.

Stuart looked down between his legs; he still had about four inches not in her pussy but he knew that, for now at least, that may be all she could take. He began pumping his cock in and out of the snug cave being offered to him; her nails were raking his back -- a feeling he loved during sex as it indicated to him that his companion was in ecstasy. Nicky was gasping with each forward thrust as the cock inside her worked slightly further forward with each push; it seemed to her that it was actually getting thicker inside her as well but perhaps that was just her imagination -- surely that monster couldn't get any bigger!

Pumping into her with a regular motion, Stuart lowered his head again and began kissing her fervently; her mouth, her neck and then each breast, stopping to suckle on each nipple for a spell before turning his attention to the other. He could feel himself getting close to coming; her ladyship's body always drove him wild with desire and passion and his cock wanted to fill her with its seed but he knew he couldn't risk getting her pregnant. He withdrew his tool from her and knelt up.

"If you would nay mind doing the honours, your ladyship," he said as he knelt there stroking his cock.

At first Nicky didn't understand; she was on the pill and had expected him to come inside her. She decided that he must want to come in her mouth, so she raised herself onto her knees and crawled over to his awaiting, dripping cock. She placed her lips around the head as best she could and licked it, concentrating on the little opening from which her mouth was going to receive its next drink.

"I hope you're thirsty, Vicky," he said, "for I feel like I have a gallon to give you." At which his cum started gushing from his cock and pumping into Nicky's throat. It came so thick and fast that she couldn't possibly swallow the lot and the overflow gushed out of her mouth and streamed down her face, dripping onto her breasts and continuing its journey south towards her stomach and pussy. She was swallowing furiously; she loved the taste and wanted to enjoy as much as she could in her mouth. Stuart was using his free hand to spread the excess cum over her breasts, which were slippery to the touch and shining from their recent coating; he worked keenly on her nipples which were sticking out like stalks from all of his attention.

Gradually his load started to ease off and Nicky was able to retain the last few spurts in her mouth without any dripping out; she continued to swallow and when he was spent she used her tongue to clean his knob of any residual cum and pre-cum and then licked him clean all the way down to his balls, cleaning his shaft of her juices as well.

After this, Nicky felt exhausted and lay back down on the rug. Stuart got up and gathered the dust sheet, lying on the rug beside her and pulling it over them both before turning and cuddling her. She took his hand in hers and held it as she drifted off into a contented but exhausted sleep.

As dawn broke, Jason and Georgie found their way back into the room where Nicky lay fast asleep. They walked over to where she lay, covered by the dust sheet and Jason realised that she must be naked as her clothes were scattered around the floor. He gently shook her and suggested that she get dressed as they should be leaving; handing her the thong, blouse and jeans.

Nicky was about to ask what had happened to Stuart but decided against it; she didn't want to have to explain to Jace about her night of lust with another man. As she was finishing dressing the others returned, first Ben and then Jeff.

"God man, you stink of piss; what have you done? Peed yourself?" asked Ben.

Jeff didn't respond and then said, "Speaking of God, where's the priest?"

They all shrugged their shoulders. After another ten minutes it was agreed that they would go and search for him; they were all insistent, however, that they stayed together as a group.

They started with the downstairs rooms, eliminating each in turn until they came to the Chapel; they called out for him and searched for any signs before starting to leave the room. On their way out, Nicky caught something shining out of the corner of her eye; she moved across and picked it up, it was a crucifix.

"Could be his," she said, "only he would know fore sure,"

She put the crucifix in the pocket of her jeans and they continued their search. Although the main staircase had, miraculously, been repaired, they chose to use the back stairs as Nicky, Georgie and Jason explained to the others about the previous night's experience. Once upstairs they quickly checked all the bedrooms and the bathrooms; Jeff refused to enter one room but would not give any reason to the others. Their search proved fruitless and, having satisfied themselves that they had checked the house thoroughly, they agreed to leave, assuming that Father Franklin had left the house during the course of the night.

They picked up their gear and the abandoned box of water from the doorstep and got into the van before driving off. The brief journey was silent as they each contemplated their night's experience; Georgie was trying to catch Jason's eye, but his attention was focused entirely on Nicky. Jeff dropped Nicky and Jason off at Jason's parents' house before driving off back to the TV studio with their worthless footage.

Every year without fail, on the same date, Jeff returned to the house and entered through an upstairs bedroom window.