The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lucas took her to the airport, she gave him a kiss and said, "See you in a week, baby. Have fun without me!"

"I'll try," Lucas said, having no idea what they were planning for him. "I'll miss you!"

After Lucas got home, he hung out alone in his dorm for a little while. Then his phone buzzed, and he saw a text message from Eric saying, "Get your ass over here now."

Lucas was surprised, not sure why Eric would want to see him while Daisy was out of town. But by this point, there was no way Lucas would ever say no to him. He told Eric he was on his way and then headed over.

When he got there, he found Eric on the couch in his living room, wearing just a pair of mesh shorts and no shirt, holding a beer between his legs and watching TV. Eric's roommate seemed to be out. "Come on in," he said.

Lucas walked in and sat down on the couch next to him. "How's it going?" Lucas asked, smiling. He was happy that Eric wanted to just hang out with him like a regular friend.

"It's good," Eric said. "Missing your girl's pussy already."

Lucas laughed, his cock stirring a little. "Yeah, I bet. I'm sure there are plenty of other girls dying to have sex with you, though."

"Yeah, we'll see," Eric shrugged, taking a swig from his beer.

Lucas couldn't help but admire Eric's confidence as he sat there, shirtless and muscular. They watched TV for a while and talked about classes and stuff.

As Eric flipped through the channels, he came upon a girls' beach volleyball game on some sports channel. He put down the remote and said, "Damn, these bitches are fine."

"Yeah," Lucas agreed, looking at the girls in bikinis. He looked over and noticed Eric rubbing at his crotch. His shorts began forming a tent, just like the first night he had fucked Daisy. Unconsciously, Lucas licked his lips.

Eric glanced over and saw Lucas staring at his cock instead of the girls on the TV. He smirked, and knew this was going to be easy. He cleared his throat obviously, and Lucas jumped out of the kind of trance he'd been in, blushing. "Getting a good look, huh?" Eric taunted.

"Um, sorry, I just..." Lucas stammered, trailing off.

Eric chuckled. "No worries," he said. "I bet you've been missing my cum, huh?"

Lucas swallowed. "Um, well...yeah...you haven't let me taste it in a while, it's kinda driving me crazy," he admitted.

Eric's cock was now at full mast, almost popping out the bottom of his shorts. Eric held it and slowly rubbed it up and down. Lucas again, without even realizing it, began staring and licking his lips. "You want it bad, huh?" Eric said.

Lucas looked up at Eric. "Um, to lick your cum off Daisy again? Yeah, I do, it's so hot."

"No, dude," Eric said. "I mean you want my cock bad."

"What?" Lucas said defensively. "No, I don't!"

"Yeah, right," Eric insisted. "Then why can't you take your eyes off of it?"

"I just, I mean..." Lucas stammered. "You're getting it hard right in front of me and, like...it's so big..."

"Mmhm," Eric said, holding his cock by the base so that its shape was very clear through his shorts. "Maybe you want my cum straight from the source, huh?"

"I...what?" Lucas said.

"You heard me," Eric said. "Get on your knees in front of me, pussy."

"I...I dunno," Lucas said hesitantly.

Eric stared at him. "I don't like being made to wait. I'll give you one last chance, and if you don't listen then I'm throwing you the fuck out. Get on your knees now."

Lucas bit his lower lip. "Um...well...maybe I'll just...try it..." Slowly, cautiously, he got down on his knees and got between Eric's spread legs.

Eric looked down at him, resting his beer on one knee. "Well?"

Lucas gazed up at Eric. He looked so powerful and strong. Lucas reached a hand up to the band of Eric's shorts and pulled them down. His cock bounced threateningly in front of Lucas's face, and Lucas could only gasp and stare for a second.

"I...um...I don't really know what to do," Lucas said.

Eric scoffed. "I know, you're probably gonna be terrible at it. Just think about what you've seen Daisy do."

Lucas pictured Daisy giving Eric a blowjob. He reached up and held Eric's cock in his hand. It was so hard, and Lucas's small hand only covered up half of it, barely able to reach all the way around it. He brought his mouth down and slowly wrapped his lips around the spongy tip. A drop of precum landed on his tongue, reminding Lucas of the taste of the loads he'd licked off of Daisy. This got him more excited, and he brought his head down further. He got about halfway down, then came back up. He held it in front of his face for a second, looking at it, then licked it from the base all the way to the tip before putting it back in his mouth and trying to go down on it even further. He succeeded, and after a few tries, he felt his nose pressing against Eric's pubes. Lucas let out a moan.

"Goddamn," Eric groaned. "You're a natural. Been thinking about this a lot, haven't you?"

Lucas wanted to deny it, but he realized that whenever he watched Daisy going down on Eric, he had always subconsciously been picturing himself in her place. Mouth still full of cock, he looked up at Eric and nodded.

"Good little pussyboy," Eric told him.

Lucas, no longer hesitating, bobbed his head up and down on Eric's cock enthusiastically.

"Fuuuck," Eric groaned. "I didn't think it was going to be this easy. Daisy's gonna flip."

Lucas, tonguing the tip of Eric's cock playfully, said, "What do you mean?"

"Before she left, I bet her that you're a fag and that I'd have you addicted to my cock by the time she got back," Eric told him. "Looks like I was right, huh?"

Lucas paused for a second. "I, um...I dunno," he said, defensive about being labeled a fag, even as he enjoyed the feeling of Eric's powerful cock in his hand as he stroked it.

Eric laughed. "Whatever, dude," he said. "You want my cum, don't you?"

"Mmm," Lucas moaned. "Yes, please."

"Get back to work then."

Lucas went back to sucking. He listened to Eric's groans of pleasure, responding to them by going faster or slower based on what he seemed to be enjoying. It made him feel proud knowing he was making such a stud feel good.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me blow," Eric groaned. "Nnnngggh!" As Eric began to cum, he grabbed Lucas's hair and pulled his head back. "Fuck, I'm gonna paint that prettyboy face of yours!" he growled, holding Lucas's head back firmly with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

Shot after shot of cum landed on Lucas's face. He kept his mouth open and tongue out, trying to catch as much as he could in his mouth and moaning desperately.

"Fuck yes," Eric groaned, releasing Lucas's head.

Lucas licked the cum off his lips, then started scooping what he could off his face with his fingers and licking them clean. He looked down and saw a wet spot on his crotch. "Fuck, I came in my pants," he said, amazed.

Eric laughed. "Total faggot for sure."

Lucas blushed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I dunno, man..."

"Wanna come back for more tomorrow?" Eric asked.

"Um...yes, please," Lucas said softly.

"Thought so."

***

The next day, Lucas arrived at Eric's place after his classes. He walked inside, finding nobody on the first floor, so he went upstairs. Eric's bedroom door was closed, but he saw a pair of pink, lacy panties hanging on the door. Taking them off the doorknob and holding them up, he saw that he recognized them as Daisy's - the same pair she had worn the first night Eric had fucked her.

Holding the panties in his hand, he slowly opened the door to find Eric lying in his bed, his naked, muscular body completely on display. Lucas closed the door behind him and could only stare, beginning to recognize and accept that he found Eric to be beautiful.

"Um, hey," Lucas said softly as Eric smirked at him.

"Go put them on," Eric said simply.

Lucas paused. "Um...what?"

"I said, go put them on."

Lucas looked at the panties in his hand. "I...I don't think so, man. That's just going too far."

"Guess you don't want to suck my cock then."

"Come on...please?" Lucas whined. "Can't I just suck you off without wearing my girlfriend's panties?"

Eric sighed. "Look, here's the deal," he said. "You're gay, but I'm definitely not. So if you want to keep blowing me, you need to start making yourself attractive to me."

"I...I dunno," Lucas said, still hesitating.

"This is the last time I'm gonna tell you, pussy," Eric said. "Go put them on or you don't get any dick."

Lucas gazed at Eric's perfect body, then at his cock. Silently, he walked into Eric's bathroom to change. He stripped down, then slid Daisy's panties on. He found that they fit perfectly. Looking at himself in the mirror, he was a little amazed at how much his butt looked like Daisy's.

When he stepped out of the bathroom, he covered his crotch with his hands to hide his erection, which was sticking out the band of the panties.

Eric took in Lucas's smooth, toned, feminine body, liking what he saw. "Come on, take your hands away," Eric said. Blushing, Lucas put his hands at his sides. Seeing Lucas's rock-hard erection, Eric burst out laughing. "I knew you'd love them. Turn around." Lucas did, sticking his butt out a little, starting to smile as he discovered how much he enjoyed showing himself off to a stud like Eric. "Damnnnn," Eric said, filling Lucas with pride.

Lucas turned back around, smiling shyly at Eric. "Am I, um, attractive enough for you?" he asked.

"For now," Eric said. "Get between my legs."

Lucas didn't need to be told twice. He got on all fours on the bed, lowering his head onto Eric's cock. He made a point of raising his ass up in the air as he started to blow him, making sure Eric could see Daisy's panties clinging to his round butt. Hearing Eric's moans, he knew it was having the right effect. Lucas felt precum starting to leak from his own cock.

"Fuuuck," Eric groaned. "You're gonna be a good little bitch for me, aren't you?"

"Mmmm," Lucas moaned, licking and up and down Eric's thick shaft. "Whenever you want me."

"Bring that ass over here," Eric demanded, patting the bed next to him.

Lucas, not sure where this was going, moved so that he was perpendicular to Eric's body, continuing to suck his cock. He felt Eric's hand on his thigh, then slide up to grasp his ass firmly and play with his panties. He pulled at the band and let it slap back into place. Lucas moaned desperately. Seeing how much Lucas was enjoying this, Eric brought his hand in the air and brought it back down, spanking Lucas's ass lightly. A muffled squeal of delight escaped Lucas's lips as he continued sucking Eric's cock. Eric squeezed Lucas's ass firmly, then rapidly spanked him again three times, causing Lucas to continue moaning.

"Yeah, you like that, huh?" Eric said.

Lucas took Eric's cock out of his mouth, caught his breath, and moaned, "Fuck yes."

Encouraged, Eric slid his fingers under the band of Lucas's panties, then down until he was probing Lucas's tight hole.

"Oh, fuck," Lucas exclaimed, surprised. Eric simply grabbed the back of his head and pushed him back down on his cock, then kept probing at his ass. Soon enough, his finger was two knuckles deep into Lucas's ass. Lucas's moans escalated.

Eric brought his hand to Lucas's mouth and ordered him to get them wet. Lucas, caught up in the moment, complied, sucking Eric's fingers eagerly. When they were well-lubricated, Eric brought them back to Lucas's hole and slid them in. Lucas was amazed at how good this felt, and started pushing back against Eric's touch.

Eric slid his fingers in and out of Lucas's tight ass. "Oh my god, don't stop, please don't stop," Lucas begged.

"Nngghh," Eric groaned, getting close. "You're gonna do whatever I want from now on, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes," Lucas agreed. "Anything, just please don't stop fingering me, it's gonna make me cum, fuuuuuck, don't stop!"

Eric pushed Lucas's head onto his cock and started fingering Lucas more vigorously. Eric and Lucas both started cumming - Eric straight down Lucas's throat, Lucas into his panties. Lucas swallowed Eric's cum hungrily, released his cock from his mouth, then instinctively rested his head against Eric's muscular chest, catching his breath. Eric was a little taken off guard, but let Lucas lie there.

"Be here tomorrow morning," Eric said. "Skip your classes. I've got a full day planned for you."

"Whatever you say," Lucas said.

"For now, you've gotta get out. I've got another slut coming tonight to ride my cock."

A little disappointed, Lucas got up and gathered his clothes and put them on (keeping the panties on). He took in one last look at Eric's muscular body, then went home, eager to return the next morning.

***

The next morning, Lucas arrived at Eric's place. When he walked inside, he immediately heard the sounds of a girl's intense moaning from upstairs. Lucas didn't want to interrupt, so he texted Eric letting him know he was downstairs.

"Well get up here," Eric texted back.

Nervously, Lucas climbed the stairs and opened the door to Eric's bedroom. There he found an incredibly sexy brunette sweatily riding Eric's cock, clearly coming down from an orgasm. Instinctively, Lucas went to the couch and sat down, starting to rub his crotch through his jeans.

"Don't jerk off, pussy," Eric said.

This caused the girl to notice Lucas's presence. She turned around and saw Lucas, then smirked and looked him up and down. "This the guy?" she asked Eric, turning back to him and continuing to gyrate her hips on his dick.

"Mmhm," Eric groaned. "Fuck, here I cum, slut..." He grabbed her by the waist and held her to him, pumping his load into her.

The girl collapsed on top of him, then slid next to him, cuddling. Lucas sat there, turned on but a little confused why he'd been told to come when this girl was there. She looked at him, smiling. "Hi, cutie," she said, almost flirtatiously, seeming to examine him.

"Hi," Lucas said shyly.

"You were right," she said to Eric. "He's so pretty. This is gonna be fun." Eric grinned.

Lucas continued to look confused. "What's gonna be fun?" he asked.

"So, here's the deal," Eric said. "I bet your girl that I could have you addicted to my cock by the end of the week."

"Yeah..." Lucas said, already knowing this.

"And you are now," Eric continued.

"Um..." Lucas said, hesitant to admit this, especially in front of this girl he didn't know, but unable to resist staring at his thick cock and licking his lips.

"You're saying you don't want to slobber all over my dick right now?" Eric asked.

Lucas sighed. "I do..."

"Right," Eric said. "Problem is, I'm not gay. It's kinda hot turning you into a bitch, but I can still only kind of get into it cuz you're a dude."

"Oh..." Lucas said, a little disappointed.

"That's where Lily here comes in," Eric said.

"Nice to meet you," the girl next to him said, a mischievous look on her phase.

"Um...you too, Lily," Lucas said politely.

"See, the panties were a good start..." Eric said.

"Um...yeah...?" Lucas said.

"So that got me thinking, and I reached out to Lily here, because she's always dressing like a slut, so she's gonna take you shopping today."

"Shopping?" Lucas asked, confused.

"Yeah, girlfriend," Lily said. "Hair, makeup, clothes, everything!"

Lucas was taken aback. He thought he had been ready for pretty much anything at this point, but he really wasn't sure about this. "I...I dunno..." he stammered.

Eric touched his penis lightly. "If you want any more of this, that's the deal."

"I promise, I'll have you looking so hot, Eric won't be able to resist fucking you," Lily said.

Lucas remembered how good Eric's fingering felt, and imagined his thick cock inside him. "R...really?" he asked hopefully.

Lily just nodded, giggling.

"Um...okay, I guess," Lucas agreed.

"Thought so," Eric said. "See you tonight."

***

First, Lily took Lucas back to his place and told him to shave his body. Lucas was beyond arguing at this point and complied, finding that he kind of liked having a completely smooth body. Next, she took him to the mall for clothes. She helped him pick out the right sizes of things, and guided him toward some of the sexier, more revealing items. Lucas turned bright red asking the girls working at the different stores for the fitting room. They were fascinated by what was going on, and he saw them hovering and sneaking glances whenever he opened the fitting room door to model for Lily. She would say stuff like, "Nah, not slutty enough," or "Ooh, yes, that fits you great, Eric's gonna love it."

Despite his embarrassment, he found that he liked the way tight-fitting dresses made him feel, clinging to his smooth body and making him feel sexy. After a while, he began ignoring the employees' giggles and stares and started picking out his own items, like mini skirts and tops that showed his flat, feminine-looking stomach. He and Lily started having fun together. By the time they got to the lingerie store, Lucas was comfortable openly holding a matching bra and panties set up against his body and saying to Lily, "Oh my god, I love these, do you think I can pull them off?"

By the time they were done at the mall, they'd picked out a couple of tight-fitting dresses, some mini skirts and short shorts, revealing tops, and a range of different bras and panties. Then it was time to go back to Lily's place for her to do his hair and make-up.

It turned out Lily had a small collection of wigs that she liked to wear when she went out clubbing - a platinum blonde shoulder-length one, one with straight red hair, one with long wavy purple hair. But the one Lucas was most drawn to was bright blue and kind of curled around his face. Lily thought it was perfect.

After they'd picked out the right wig, they decided what he would be wearing. They had a number of good options, and Lucas was now determined to make sure Eric saw him in all of them eventually, but for now they had to pick the very best one. First, Lucas put on a pair of panties and a bra that were both bright blue, almost the same color as the wig Lucas had picked. Then they chose a very short, black, pleated mini skirt - Lily said that it would make it very easy for Eric to just flip up the back of the skirt and fuck Lucas hard, so Lucas was sold on that right away. He also put on a tight-fitting white halter-top, but not before Lily gave him 2 little bags that seemed to be filled with silicon. Lily told Lucas that she sometimes padded her bra with them to make her tits look bigger. "Thank you so much," Lucas said, sliding them into his bra and then putting the top on. It wasn't like he had huge breasts or anything, but they were decent-sized, and at least he had something for Eric to cup his big hands onto.

Finally, Lily sat Lucas down to do his makeup. He watched in the mirror as his already-pretty face was transformed into a flat-out girl's face, complete with dark, sexy eyeliner and pink, shiny lipstick.

When Lily finished, she walked Lucas in front of a full-length mirror and he took in his new self. He couldn't believe it. He did not look like a cross-dresser at all; he felt like he could walk down the street and nobody would doubt that he was a girl. He loved the way his flat, bare midriff looked. He turned his body and arched his back - the skirt was short enough that you could see just the littlest bit of the curve of his round butt. "I look...fucking hot," Lucas said.

"Yes, you do," Lily said, excited. "Shall we?"

Lucas practically squealed with excitement and they were on their way to Eric's.

***

As Lucas approached Eric's bedroom door, he felt a wave of nervousness come over him. Now that this was real, he was worried that Eric fucking him might really hurt. What if he couldn't handle his big cock? Or what if Eric didn't think he looked hot and refused to even do it at all?