The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and Lily entered the room to find Eric sitting on his couch in just a pair of boxers, playing a video game. As soon as he saw Lucas, his mouth dropped open and he put his controller down on the coffee table.

Lily guided Lucas inside and said, "Eric...meet Lisa."

Lucas didn't know Lily was going to give him this girl's name, but he supposed it made sense. In a quiet, mousy voice, Lucas (now "Lisa") said, "Hi."

"I don't believe it," Eric said. "Come sit next to me."

Feeling shy and nervous, Lisa sat on the couch next to Eric, eyeing his muscular chest and stomach and noticing the growing bulge in his boxers. As she sat down, she made a point of giving Eric a good view of her ass up her skirt.

Eric quickly wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him. Lisa put a hand on his chest. She couldn't believe how natural this felt. "Thanks, Lily. I promise I'll reward you later, but for now, I think Lisa and I are gonna need some privacy."

Lily giggled. "Sure thing," she said. "Remember to go easy on her, she's a virgin." Then she left.

Eric grinned at Lisa, pulling her closer to him, squeezing her waist. "You nervous?"

"A little," Lisa said softly.

"But you liked getting dressed up like a little slut, didn't you?"

Lisa just nodded, staring at Eric's bulge and biting her lower lip.

"What if Daisy saw this?" Eric asked.

Lisa smiled a little. "I dunno...maybe we could both be little sluts for you."

"Mmm," Eric said. He placed a hand on Lisa's thigh and rubbed it up and down, sliding his hand a little bit under her skirt.

Lisa brought her hand down and grasped Eric's hard-on through his boxers.

"You really think you're gonna be able to take my cock?" Eric asked.

Lisa nodded. "I think so...just be gentle, please."

Eric smirked. "Go on, get it ready, slut."

Lisa slid onto her knees on the floor, kneeling between Eric's legs. She slowly pulled down the band of his boxers until his thick cock popped out in her face. Lightly, teasingly, she flicked his shaft with her tongue, then licked it up and down. Eric wasn't going to put up with this, so he grabbed her hair by the back of the head and shoved her mouth down on his cock until she gagged.

"You dress up like a slut, I'm gonna use you like one," he groaned, fucking her face. He released his hand from the back of her head, and she just kept bobbing up and down enthusiastically. He reached back to lift up her skirt and give her ass a slap, causing her to moan eagerly. He slid his hand up and down her ass, teasing her hole, then pulled her panties aside and started pressing a finger into her.

"Mmmmmm, yesss, keep going," Lisa begged.

"You want my cock in this tight pussy, don't you?" Eric demanded.

"Fuuuuck, yesss, I need it, make me your bitch," Lisa moaned.

"Go get on all fours on the bed," Eric ordered.

Lisa quickly got up and hopped onto the bed on all fours, arching her back and wiggling her ass. Eric got on the bed behind her, flipped her skirt up, and pulled her panties down. He quickly lubed up Lisa's ass with his spit, then slowly pressed the head of his cock into her hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Lisa let out a long moan. After the initial flash of pain as Eric's dick opened him up, Eric paused and let Lisa adjust. After a few seconds, Lisa started pushing back further, Eric's cock sliding deeper into her, and she began moaning again.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Eric groaned. He'd never felt anything so tight before. After sliding balls-deep into her, he gave her ass a slap and a squeeze, and she moaned. He knew he could start fucking her harder now, so he grabbed her waist firmly and began pistoning in and out of her faster and harder. Her moans only escalated.

After a couple minutes, they heard some footsteps coming up the stairs. "Oh, fuck," Lisa said, surprised, not wanting anybody to see her like this.

"Don't worry, it's my surprise guest," Eric said, grinning.

"Huh? Lisa asked, but just then the door opened, and there stood Daisy.

"Oh...my...god," she said stunned. "Is that...Lucas?"

"Daisy, it's not...I..." Lisa stammered.

"Told ya," Eric said, grinning, then started fucking Lisa again. "And, actually, this is 'Lisa' now."

Daisy stepped into the room, then giggled. "Nice to meet you, Lisa."

Lisa was bright red. "Um...hi," she said.

"Trying to steal my stud, huh, Lisa?" Daisy asked.

Lisa just stared up at her, not knowing what to say. Eric slammed his cock into her and she couldn't help but moan.

"Mmmm, you really like it, don't you?" Daisy asked. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and started wiggling out of her shorts.

"Ohhhhhh," Lisa moaned again. "I'm sorry, but yessssssss, it's sooooo fucking good."

"Aww, you don't have to apologize, baby," Daisy said, slipping out of her panties, now standing naked in front of him. "We're both gonna be good cocksluts for Eric, now, aren't we?"

Lisa was now backing up onto Eric's cock enthusiastically. "Oh, fuck...yes, we can share him!"

"Good girl," Daisy said. She got on the bed in front of Lisa. "Now lick my pussy like a good slut." Lisa complied, moaning into Daisy's pussy as Eric fucked her harder. Daisy looked at Eric. "Fuck my little faggot boyfriend good."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Eric groaned, slamming into Lisa hard as he gripped her waist.

"Is she a good fuck?" Daisy asked.

"Fuck yes," Eric growled, sweating. "TIghtest pussy I've ever fucked."

"Ooooh fuck, you hear that, baby?" Lisa asked, smiling up at Daisy. "You might be the one who has to sit and watch me get fucked from now on."

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhh," Eric groaned. "Fuuuuuuuck, you are so tight, I'm so close."

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa moaned. She felt her cock twitching in her panties. "Fuck yes, you're gonna make me cum, stud, fuck your little slut good, fill up my pussy."

Daisy started fingering herself, watching this hot scene. Soon, they all came, Eric into Lisa's pussy, Lisa into her panties, and Daisy on her fingers to the side.

As they all caught their breath, they wondered what other adventures were in store for them.