The House Party Pt. 03

Story Info
All ramps up to a delicious climax at the horse anthro party.
5.5k words
3.8k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"So, you having fun then?"

Dal snorted, rolling his eyes as he faced Amethyst, though the mare was hardly herself as he knew her. Sitting back on a chair that was rather worse for wear after the events of the night, she had one hoof propped up on it, a smirk on her lips as she jacked off a stallion that looked particularly needy next to her.

"Yeah... You could have given me a warning though!" He glared at her reproachfully, but that turned out to be rather difficult to do when they were both naked, his eyes drifting even against his will. "Fuck, Ammy... What? Seriously?"

"Oh, come on!" She laughed, the stallion beside her neighing as he lost control, though she directed the load at him, splashing his cock and balls with the cream of another male. "You had fun, clearly! I knew Aurel was around, he's always at these things. And he has this way of zeroing in on the newbies, it's uncanny. I knew you'd be fine."

Dal grunted, though a smirk pulled at his lips. Even on his face, it was not as conniving as hers, however.

"Don't you owe me something?" He shot back at her, ears pricked. "You could have warned me...but you didn't. So why don't you pay me back, hm?"

Amethyst grinned, standing up again with a hand on her hip, pushed out cockily.

"Little colts don't get to call the shots around me. But maybe you'd be better off down on your knees then."

He could have pushed back but it was far too easy too for him to slip to his knees, the mare easily resting a hoof up over his shoulder so that her sex pressed to his lips. It was a good height for them both, surprisingly, and he dipped his tongue inside her, shuddering at the sweetness of her arousal as it dripped onto his tongue.

"That's right, nice and deep... No slacking off now."

He trembled, cock achingly hard, though Dal could not spare it a thought as he ate her out. It was strange to swap so easily from mares to stallions and back again, but it seemed to be that kind of party and he leaned heavily into his bisexuality, losing himself in it in the best of ways. His thick, fleshy tongue pulled up and over her clit as the mare's arousal deepened, her pussy slick against his tongue as Amethyst rocked her hips more urgently up to meet him.

"Fuck... Well, can't say you're not good with your tongue!"

She grinned, flicking his ear even as the stallion grunted against her. If he hadn't been sandwiched between her legs, he would have shot her a glare, but it was hard to do that when he was suddenly so engaged in pleasing.

Yet the mare had something else in mind for him as she worked him down, more gently than she could have been, to the rug in the centre of the living area, the sofas having been pushed back against the walls and bookcases to make space. There and only there did she take his cock in hand, shoot him a wink and sink onto him.

He grunted, spearing up into her, giving as good as he got, now that he'd gotten his second wind, though pleasure overwhelmed him too easily. The mare groaned, head falling back as she rode his dick, Dalarius' hooves pressing down more urgently into the tougher carpet to grind up into her.

"Unff..." She grinned, breathless but not willing to give in yet. "You've got more in you than I thought... I'm impressed. And...ah...I don't say that easily, colt. Aren't you worried about going in bare on me and all these other mares? Or maybe you like the thought of seeding us all too..."

He trembled. That hadn't been in his mind before, but he wanted to keep going, his skin tingling, though Dal didn't know what to think about it. Intoxicating heat flooded his body and yet he knew that he had to keep going, had to keep thrusting, for the mare in question had not yet told him that he could stop. Another stepped forward, though he only caught a flash of her white coat and pink lips, the spark in her blue eyes, before she squatted over his head, presenting her tail hole and pussy to him to lick.

It focused his attention, even as it was constantly drawn back to the fact that there was no condom separating him from the mare's pussy, not from any of those that he had fucked so far. He didn't know what was going to come of that night, though the idea that breeding and foals appearing after such lustful equine parties made him grunt into the mare's pussy as he rimmed her and ate out her pussy, thrusting up more eagerly.

"Oh, I think he likes that, Eira!"

They laughed above him, but he was there in the moment, a creature of pure, raw, feral pleasure, grunting and heaving as orgasm rushed upon him. It could not be too swift, considering that Modest had only gotten him off what felt like moments ago, though time and recovery did not seem to have any meaning in the equine party house. Maybe an hour had passed, his jaw and tongue sore, but his cock ached, dragging him, pump after pump, closer to climax.

He shifted the angle of his hips, wanting Amethyst to get there first, even though it made his lower back twinge, thrusting, humping, the mare gasping in surprise. It was good to be able to catch her off guard too, though the clench of her pussy around him and the milking pressure of her body falling into orgasm was all the sweeter for him knowing that he was the one that had tipped her over the edge. He was not long to follow as she sank onto him, taking his meat deep and resting her hand over the light bulge in her lower abdomen, showing the shape of him through her slim form.

"Mmmph... Yessss..."

She hissed out through her teeth as she rode out his orgasm, relishing in the pulse and throb of his cock inside her, how the flared head crushed faintly up against her inner barrier, though a mare's body would always be well-suited for the size of a stallion. She rocked down on him, milking him of his seed, though even she was surprised that he still had so much in him, considering how he had been getting around the party.

Whether or not his seed would take inside her, spilling bare into her unprotected pussy, well... She might surprise him later with a little something or not, depending on what her mood was. Amethyst smirked, lifting herself off him, eyes raking over the crowd of eager stallions and mares that they appeared to have gathered. But there were few at parties like theirs that didn't get a few spectators during a good fuck, to be fair.

She groaned, pussy dripping his load, Dal's cock throbbing, half-hard, under her, springing weakly back and forth. Dribbles of cum still drooled down the length, the head still flared, though, that time, he did not soften. The mares clustered in, stallions amongst them, though there was no telling just who was going to win that one as Amethyst stepped away, winked and blew the dazed stallion on the floor a kiss.

"There you go, ladies -- he's all warmed up for you!"

Dal grunted, pinned on his back with a stallion sitting on his face, though he had a distinct feeling that Amethyst was someone near. Yet lying there and doing nothing more than lapping at a guy's musky tail hole, puckering and twitching under the caress of his tongue, turned out to be just the break that he needed even when his cock was in use. For there was mare after mare, seemingly, ready to ride him -- one after the other taking his cock deep into their pussies as they rocked upon him, every inch disappearing inside.

"Mmph!"

Breeding and going bareback... Oh, he was too far gone to care. It didn't matter, not as mare after mare rode him and the stallions bolstered their way in. Sometimes he didn't know who was riding him and whose backside he was plunging his tongue into, eating out mares and rimming stallions, hazy and lost in the moment.

Eventually, however, he had to take a break, ducking down to the kitchen back on the ground floor -- which was exactly where a recuperating Dal ran into Ta'kom and Hubris.

"Hey, Dal..." Ta'kom grinned, grabbing Dal by the arm, softened a little more than usual, probably from how he had been having fun there too. "Fancy seeing you here..."

He knew Ta'kom from a writing class that he took in the evenings, though still blushed heavily as the older stallion's eyes raked down him.

Oh, here we go...

The paint stallion, his grey coat splotched with big patches of white, was too eager to get him down on his knees, all while Hubris crowded in, the bay stallion boasting a more chocolatey mane and tail than most, a divine liver shade that caught the light. A classmate of his, Dal would have been embarrassed if they were not all in the same boat together, instead exchanging a brief high five with Hubris.

"Good to see you enjoying the parties too," he nickered, tail flagging as his cock throbbed, bobbing before Dal as he stood side by side with Ta'kom. "But I'm kind of interested in seeing how you go for a ride too..."

It was not the most comfortable position, but Dal snorted and turned his back on them, dropping to all fours and, more boldly than before, waving his buttocks at them, tail flicked up high.

"Then come and get it," he challenged them, bolder than he had been all night. "If you're stallion enough to breed me..."

That was all the encouragement the stallions needed to tag team him, though it was Ta'kom that took up position before him on his knees, dragging his head down onto his hard, pink length of horse meat.

"Ohhh," Ta'kom moaned, rolling his hips, the older stallion savouring the moment. "Damn, your mouth is...mmph...really hot..."

He grinned, running his fingers through Dalarius' mane, though he didn't stop thrusting, pushing in past the medial ring where his cock turned to a darker shade of grey. Hubris winked at him, though certainly didn't mind dropping down behind Dal to double-team him, cock throbbing in mottled pink and a very dark shade of brown.

Between them, Dal quivered, wondering if he had bitten off a bit more than he could chew, getting spit-roasted by them both, taken from both ends at once. Though it was too intoxicating to take Hubris into his backside, nickering around Ta'kom's dick and thrusting back, losing himself. But he was quite safe there, locked down between the two top stallions, fucking him shortly and sharply, Hubris grinding in the full length of his cock with a slight whinny of surprise at how easily he sank in.

"Damn, I didn't think you would be gaping..." Hubris grunted, a smile pulling at his lips, the stallion whickering throatily. "Mmph, bet you had some good fun around here!"

That was, after all, exactly the reason that they were all there at the party together, to have fun, to experiment and to break loose of the studious restraints of university, if only for a little while. Hubris ground in, thrusting shallowly, so that he barely pulled back before grinding in again, a part of him revelling in the bodily tremors that wracked the stallion under him. A crowd gathered around them, shouting what they wanted the top stallions to do, but neither Hubris nor Ta'kom paid it any mind as they thrust.

They didn't have to listen, though they did smirk and lean forward over Dal's back as Ta'kom's cock rammed down his throat, showing an obvious bulge, to kiss, tongues dancing playfully back and forth between their muzzles. The plight of parties like that was that anything could happen and nothing, as long as it was consensual, was off-limits, opening the doors to so much more than some equines, entering the throng for the first time, could have anticipated.

But they knew what they wanted, working together as a team to spear Dal full, casting off all the troubles, regardless of what they were, that might have plagued them. Ta'kom grunted headily into Hubris' mouth, tongue sweeping around in a teasing curl, thrusting harder, Dal's nose softly crushing to his sheath with every thrust. It was such a tiny sensation, the pull of his sheath folding back from his hard-on just a little bit more, yet it brought even more to the moment, the sheer depth of his cock remaining in Dal's throat while the equine under him had no trouble at all breathing through his nostrils.

Dal moaned around the fat length in his mouth, though he swore he could already feel the flare of Ta'kom's cock swelling in his throat. But he was more than happy to drift there, enjoying the comforting burn of submission, how it flowed through him with every beat of his heart. Hubris was gentler than he would have thought, but perhaps the stallion's cheeky nature, a little flirty at the best of times and enjoying himself, simmered down a bit in sex. Or maybe when he'd fucked so many already that the edge well and truly was off...

"Mmph... Dal..." Hubris groped his backside, breaking the kiss with Ta'kom as the stallions snatched in much-needed breaths, chests heaving and sweat dampening darker patches on their bodies. "Can you... Mmm, just like that, clench on my cock again?"

Dal would have nodded if his head had been free, though he could only gulp harder around the cock in his throat, doing all he could to caress the flare there. It was coming, he could feel it, and he wanted to be cum-drunk all over again, losing his sense of self as so much more came. Yet all it took was a little squeeze (or two, or three, or four -- well, he lost count) before Hubris could not even control himself anymore. The stallion's tail lashed the air as he whinnied, hoof kicking out even though he was on his knees, the flare of his shaft scraping lusciously inside Dal's backside as it unloaded every drop of cum his aching balls had left in them.

With thick ropes of cream flooding his backside, Dal gulped around Ta'kom as the older stallion let loose too, head thrown back, rolling against him as thick spurts of stallion cream poured straight down Dal's throat. The stallion didn't even care that he didn't get to taste Ta'kom's load, gladly drinking it all down with little gulps and swallows that caressed Ta'kom's member more reverently, shuddering with ripples of pleasure. His own cock went unmatched for that moment, but he was ramped up and ready for another round, even a little keen to top. He had been on the bottom rather a lot that night, after all, and he groaned around Ta'kom's shaft as the stream of cum pouring down his throat petered out, eager for a taste of something a little new.

He shared a kiss with both Ta'kom and Hubris, first passing a mouthful of cum into Hubris' mouth as the other stallion nickered, eyes wide and startled. Yet he was grateful for the tease and the load, making a mental note to seek Dal out for another time in the party. After all, the night was young and there was still an awful lot more fun to be had there. Ta'kom squeezed the base of his length with a small smile, even though both stallions were soft after orgasms, their thick members hanging out of their sheaths and refusing to slip back inside.

He didn't spare time with others while he sought out someone that he had seen earlier that night, but not had the chance to pursue, just catching the flash of bright chestnut and knowing instinctively who the glowing coat had belonged to. Another of his classmates, though he only shared one with him, Mitch was a quieter sort, but that sounded like exactly the same come-down that he needed right then -- if Mitch was up for it, of course!

And Mitch could not have been more surprised to see Dal rounding the corner of the bedroom on the very top floor, hanging out with a big, black stallion with red, striped marks on his arms: Zaggy. Zaggy grinned and waved casually, sitting with one leg crossed over the other, entirely comfortable in his own presence with his cock out and half-hard.

"Hey, Mitch," Dal said with a grin that could not quite rival Zaggy's (but, really, who could when the stallion was that comfortable in his own skin?), sliding onto the large bed beside Mitch. "Having fun?"

It was strange to feel like he was there on the inside, that he had been a long-time goer of such parties, but it was becoming more and more natural, the ever so slightly dominant urge within him flaring up. Though, that time, it was not so much dominant but more the urge to top, to pin and to push into someone, to fill their rump with his cream.

Mitch blushed and would have shrunk back if he did not know Dal that well, though the heat in his cheeks spread to his ears.

"Hey, Dal, yeah..." He said, brushing his light-coloured, flaxen forelock back from his face with a small smile. "I was just taking some quiet time up here."

Dal gave him his best smouldering look, running his hand up Mitch's leg as the big Haflinger stallion squeaked, ears slipping back and down submissively.

"And do you want some company?"

"Just fuck him, Dal, seriously," Zaggy groaned, rolling his eyes as he leaned back on his hands. "He's going to have a heart attack if you keep teasing him like that."

Mitch nodded, lips breaking into a stronger smile, and Dal grinned, pushing him more firmly back on the bed, the other stallion's legs wrapping around his hips and waist. With Dal standing and Mitch lying back on the edge of the bed, rump right in position, it was easy for Dal to grind his cock up against Mitch's, sliding it back and forth with his casual audience. Mitch shuddered, whickering for him, and Dal could only oblige as he squeezed his cock in, already hard and feeling far too close to orgasm for comfort.

But that would not matter, not as Mitch clung to him, his hand groping and finding Dal's wrist just to anchor himself there, a rather dainty blush dusted across his cheeks as he turned his face, shyly, into the mattress. Sometimes, Mitch was not all that sure whether he would have started any fun at those parties if there had not been so many stallions there already more than willing to take him under their wing -- of course, Zaggy had been one of them.

Yet never had he thought that he would get a hot length of cock meat that was attached to Dalarius of all stallions pounding him, Dal taking a moment to make sure that Mitch was quite okay with his size before leaning over him, huffing and grunting. Mitch squirmed and squeezed around him, his hard-on jerking and twitching on his stomach, drooling a thick stream of pre-cum. He couldn't remember how many times he had gotten off that night already, but, fuck, Dal was going to force another from him so easily!

"Ah... Ohhh..."

Mitch moaned and Dal clutched his hand, grounding him there as the other stallions had done for him earlier that night, giving all he could then too. Every thrust rocked the body of the stallion under him and he soaked in the delight of having his cock, once again, buried in a tight tail hole. Maybe there were other stallions -- hell, even the mares too! -- out there that would like him to take them for a ride?

Dal could have anything he wanted there, for variety was the spice of life at the equine house parties and he would come to see that, grinding in deep into Mitch and taking his cues from the other stallion. A shift of his hips had his cock evidently squeezing more tightly over Mitch's prostate and he gasped out shrilly as Zaggy sat nearby, lazily stroking his hard-on, even though he most likely didn't have to do anything at all to keep himself hard. Dalarius didn't mind the audience, flicking his tail cockily up high to show off a little, though Mitch huffed and puffed under him, twisting his head from one side to the other as if he was struggling to hold something in.

12