The House Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... Dal... Gonna... If you...keep doing that..."

He blushed heavily, though Dal powered over him, pinning him to the bed with his body as he held Mitch's hand above his head, thrusting wildly. The swell of his thick cock tip dragged him on as he kissed Mitch desperately, pulling the two of them lustfully through the moment as need closed in around them, as sweltering and as heady as ever. Mitch shuddered with every slam of his hips as he submitted to Dal's deep kiss, his tongue tenderly sweeping up against Dal's as the stallions pressed into each other. Yet he could be free to be his true self, expressing himself exactly as he pleased, as Dal ground into him, humping furiously, glutes tightening right at the point of no return.

Dal whinnied even through the kiss as he exploded into Mitch, yet his hand was already on Mitch's cock too, drawing him over the edge right along with him. It only took a brush and a squeeze before Mitch ejaculated too, deep reverberations running through him as if the other stallion was no longer in control of his body. Dal squeezed his hand tightly in his, reassuring him even as his own head swam, lost in the delirious nature of spending his load, too much swamping him all at once.

He stayed there, his cock throbbing deep inside Mitch, feeling every inch of the horse gripping his cock, muscles tense, even seeming to massage his flare while he was inside. Damn, the stallion was talented, though it was hard to say anything while his lips were still pressed to Mitch's, kissing deeply, sharing that lust and passion between their mouths as much as their orgasms. Mitch nickered, eyes shining when, at long last, Dal broke the kiss.

"Mmmmm..." Mitch groaned, stretching out his arms above his head, relaxing as his spent cock softened onto his stomach, eyelids dragged down. "That was... Mmm..."

Dal laughed lightly, though he felt just as light-headed himself.

"You're not so bad yourself," he teased. "Come on, come up on the bed properly, get you settled..."

He'd seen, after all, how others took care of their partners at the parties when needed and did the same for Mitch, the stallion dropping a dozy kiss on his collarbone while he made sure Mitch was comfortable with a pillow. The stallion all but curled up around it and would surely have been purring if he had not been an equine. Dal chuckled, settling down on his stomach too, though he was not quite in his own mind, reaching absentmindedly for a phone that was no longer on his person while he recovered.

"Hmph... Shoot..."

Yet his flagged tail caught Zaggy's attention, the stallion's eyes greedily locking onto his woefully exposed rump, balls pressed together and back between his thighs. To him, it was quite as if Dalarius was presenting himself for his attention...yet Zaggy would have thought that about many, quite truthfully.

"Seems you need someone to take care of you while you're recovering," Zaggy snickered, casting a glance over to Mitch, sprawled out and dozing comfortably. "I can help with that..."

"Huh?"

Dazed, Dal looked up, flat out on his stomach, though he didn't get up before Zaggy was on him. Even though he was still getting to know the stallion, he should have known that he was one to boldly take what he wanted whenever he wanted -- as long as the other was amenable to it, of course.

Zaggy's thick length teased over the doughnut of Dal's slick tail hole, still with so many loads inside that had not yet been cleaned out, and Dal moaned as the more muscled stallion sank inside, oozing power. He clenched around Zaggy, challenging him without words to fuck him harder, though Zaggy set a brutal pace.

"Unff..."

Zaggy smirked, grabbing a handful of Dal's mane as he forced his head down to the bed, pinning him there, a dominant neigh breaking his lips, though he took everything as if it was his right. With Dal quivering under him, moaning aloud, surely getting even more turned on all over again, there was no question about what it was that he wanted, which the black stallion was more than willing to give him in heaps and spades.

The slick, lewd slop of his cock disappearing into Dal's tail hole filled the room, comparatively quiet to the rest of the party, their own private little place to fuck. He groped Dal's buttocks appreciatively, feeling the muscle beneath the pleasing layer of fat that helped give them their perfectly fuckable shape, fingers sinking into the flesh. His strokes sped up, balls brushing and slapping Dal's with every stroke.

"Ah... Fuck..."

Dal could not help but curse as Zaggy sped up, harder and faster, setting his head spinning. It was not much of a recovery and yet it was still exactly what his body needed right then, even without Dal knowing it. More, he needed more, trying to scrabble on the bed to get his knees under him, but Zaggy pinned him down with the weight of his body against his. With his cock swelling into the space between his belly and the bed, he could barely control himself, fingers curling into the sheets and dragging them to him with all the flexibility he felt he had in his range of motion.

Yet it didn't matter as Zaggy treated him much like he had Mitch -- only rougher, much rougher. Dal whinnied and cried out for more and Zaggy gave it all to him, stroke after grinding, pummelling stroke, Dal's backside even smarting with the force that Zaggy ploughed into him. Pleasure was the name of the game and neither stallion was willing to give it up without reaching that high of ecstasy, the sweltering peak of need that spilt forth, in the end, to creamy, overflowing delight.

Zaggy thrust harder, faster, sweat trickling down between his shoulder blades, mane clinging to the nape of his neck. Yet he was caught up in it too, jaw clenched, striving to hold back his lust only so that he could enjoy the moment for just a little bit longer, the sloppy grip of a bottom stallion's backside around him, massaging him with little twitches and pulls of contracting muscle, even though Dal was not aware of it at that moment. He didn't need to be, not as Zaggy's glutes tensed and pump after pump of his cock disappeared inside Dal, rocking the bed as it squeaked lightly, Mitch half-rousing and turning over.

But even Mitch had to raise his head as Zaggy neighed proudly, his smirk stretching into a smile as he took his triumph in filling Dal's arse with his load. His cock throbbed, flare thickening to a shocking degree, further stretching the hot grip of Dal's arse as he unloaded.

Dal moaned, pressing his face into the bed as Zaggy unloaded inside him, his orgasm rolling on and on and on, pump after thick pump of cream leaving him. Dal tried to rock back against him, though was too far gone in pleasure to do anything about it, losing himself, letting everything happen. Sometimes, even as Zaggy pulled out, spending the last spurts of his tail hole to mark his rump with his seed, those were the best of moments too.

But he had plenty more time to see what he liked in that regard too, even if Zaggy was not quite done yet.

Dal groaned as Zaggy's eager muzzle dove between his rear cheeks, inhaling his musk deeply, the scent and mark that so many stallions already had left on him. Yet that was not what the stallion was seeking out as he lapped deeply, rimming Dal and then dipping his tongue inside into the mess of stallion cream that had been left there. Shuddering on the bed, Dal moaned, tongue pushing out from his mouth, shaking his head from left to right, feeling a line of tension build, running through his entire being.

"Oh, fuck, that's good..."

He rocked back, his cock slowly trying to thicken all the way back up to full hardness again, trapped between him and the bed. The stallion ravenous ate out his arse as he ground back against him, managing to somewhat get his knees under him, though Zaggy only allowed it because it was hardly as if Dal was going anywhere. His tongue swirled inside him, dragging out delicious mouthful after mouthful of his own load, mixed with all the loads that had been poured into Dal's arse beforehand.

"Mmmph, fuck yeah..."

Even Zaggy could lose himself in a moment of lust as he ate the cum out of Dal's gaping tail hole, even if the stallion privately thought that it could gape more, could be even wider than it already was. Maybe that could come another time, winding Dal up with a bit of fisting, though Zaggy had a distinct feeling that he'd be seeing Dal around at more than a few of the upcoming equine parties.

He took his time, as if he was trying to clean out Dal's arse of every drop of cum that had been pumped up there, swirling his tongue deep and pressing keenly up against Dal as he swiped his tongue as deep as it could possibly go. Dal grunted, pressing his face into the sheets, though Zaggy, quite a power bottom when it came to hungrily getting what he craved in that role too, was more than happy to keep going until he was good and done.

And that was how, halfway through the night, Dal was back down in the living room, with all of them that he had fucked so far -- well, those that he knew from the stallions -- crowded around him. He rode Ta'kom's cock as Ta'kom thrust up into him, Mitch gulping down his cock to the base and deepthroating him with the skill of a porn star, though the rest circled him with knowing grins on their faces.

Rope after rope of cum splattered over him as seed dripped down his muzzle, his chest, soaking his body, though he was already covered in so many sexual juices that, surely, a fuck in the shower or something was going to be due. Yet Dal was more than happy exactly where he was as he hoped his mouth to accept any cum that wanted to land in there, though the stallions thrust wildly, humping the air their hands as they jerked off furiously, leaving him with seed dripping down him.

He couldn't see anything but the strong, masculine bodies surrounding him, cock throbbing in Mitch's throat as the other stallion drank him down, though Dal had barely been aware of cumming that time. There was too much going on, one thing after the other dragging his attention first one way and the other, but the night was still only half over and there was still so much more to come.

The guys had said, after all, that they were going to find some clothes, clean up, get some food -- and then head straight back for round two, after all. And, even as he suckled Zaggy's cock into his mouth, teasing the flare with his lips and teeth, however lightly with the latter, he grinned widely. He wasn't going to miss more fun at those parties for the world!

A house party, after all, had opened up so much more to him that he was loathe to simply leave it all behind.

As he drank down Zaggy's load, someone rubbing his mane right at the base where his neck was itchy, he grunted, his hide shivering under their touch.

The night still had more to give and he was sure he had seen another of his classmates in the crowd that he had not yet gotten acquainted with...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boys Only Bondage A bondage demonstration gets raunchy...in NonHuman
Stud Milking An anthro stallion has his balls drained by his dominant...in Fetish
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
Forcing Talra An anthro bird slave is forced anally...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories