The House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost." said Ann. "But we have one thing we want to do before we get started."

With that, she adjusted herself so she could suck my cock. Then Pam began to kiss me. It was not long before I was at full mast. They both kept up what they were doing and it was not long until I squirted a huge load into Ann's mouth. She swallowed all of it.

"Wow, that was nice to wake up to. Now I will try to return the favor. Both of you lay on you back on each side of me with you pussies pointed toward me."

They did so and I used one hand on each of them to rub their sweet spots. They both loved it as I rubbed their clits. It did not take long before they were both moaning and squirming a little. I stuck the middle finger of each hand into them and slowly started to fuck them with it. They really seemed to like that and I knew if I just kept it up I could make them both cum. The question was whether or not they would cum at the same time or not.

I picked up the pace of my fingers just a little and that got them really going. They were now both moaning and squirming as I finger fucked them.

"God that feels great." Pam said.

"I'll say. Just don't stop. I'm close." Ann said.

I moved my fingers just a little faster and I could tell it would not be long for either of them. Then suddenly Ann was cumming and a second later Pam was also. They both were saying something that was a little incoherent. It made me smile as I watched them in the throws of passion. Sometimes it is just as much fun to give as it was to receive when it comes to sex.

As they came down off their high they looked at me and then came up to both kiss me from each side.

"You are certainly worth keeping around, Stewart." Pam said.

"I'll say." said Ann.

They hugged me and kissed me some more. Then they got up, dragging me with them to get dressed. We cleaned up a little first, brushing our teeth and hair. After getting dressed we went downstairs for breakfast.

The twins had fixed deviled eggs for breakfast and they were really good. We drank orange juice and talked about the day while we ate.

"So your aunt will be here today?"

"If she is on time she will be here at 11:30 with pizza." Pam said.

"Good. That should give us enough time to finish the removal of the sheet rock downstairs. Then, depending on how long she stays, we can start upstairs."

I was not sure we could finish the upstairs sheet rock by the end of the day Sunday. We would just have to see.

The girls were eager to get started so we cleaned up breakfast and went to work. They were performing their usual good jobs with some kidding around. But they were always careful when working around electrical outlets. I was moving the sheet rock that they removed to the dumpster out front about as fast as they were ripping it out. By 11:00 we had it all ripped out and dumped. We cleaned the floor as best as we could of dust and small scraps. Just as we got that done the aunt drove up.

The twins ran out to greet her and I followed. They hugged and exchanged kisses and were really happy to see each other.

"And this must be Stewart." she said. I stuck my hand out for her to shake it. "Oh tish-and-tosh, come here and give me a kiss."

I went closer and she hauled me in for a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"It is really nice to meet you." I said.

"Please, we are all family here. Call me Aunt Meg. Girls, help me get lunch out of the car."

They opened the back door and started hauling out a spread like we were eating for ten people. There was pizza, bread sticks, salad, and cokes, along with plastic utensils and cups. The girls grabbed some and I got the rest and we went in to have lunch.

Of course, we had to eat on the floor but aunt Meg didn't seem to mind that. As we were setting up she said "Well, I am impressed. You guys have been busy."

Ann said "Yeah, slave driver over there makes sure we bend into the wheel."

"He's a brute." Pam said, and then everybody laughed at their little joke. I only smiled as I had no comeback.

We all sat down on the floor to eat and enjoy lunch. I loved the back and forth between aunt Meg and the twins. They described what we had done on the house and how excited we all were to be doing all the work. And how we were looking forward to moving in when it was finished. When there as a pause in the conversation aunt Meg looked at me.

"Stewart, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking on this job. You really have done a lot of work here. It is an outstanding job."

"Thank you. It has been fun, too. The girls are a pleasure to work with."

Aunt Meg continued. "I also want you to know that what you have done makes it well worthwhile to me to give you reduced rent. You are saving me a lot of money, time, and effort."

The conversation picked up again, this time concerning college. We all talked about what we wanted out of it and what our plans were for the future. When we were done aunt Meg instructed the girls to take out the trash and clean up while she took me for a little talk.

We went to the backyard out of earshot of the twins.

"Stewart, I wanted to have a little private talk with you. I wanted to explain a few things to you.

"First, you are doing a great job here. I owe you a debt of gratitude for taking the girls on for this project. One of the reasons I'm doing this is to get them away from their parents. Both of them are a little too conservative for my taste and it was time they were allowed to take flight, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I had kinda figured that out."

"Second, the girls have told me all about you, even that you are having sex with them. I'm perfectly okay with that. You seem like a really nice person and they need that in their lives. Just so you know, I am trying to get them on the pill as soon as I can. Of course, their parents will probably burn me at the stake if they find out, but I can handle them. Just be as safe with them as you can until that time."

"I will. I sure don't want any accidents. It would ruin my college career."

"Good for you. Third, I want to explain some money matters to you. When my late husband and I bought this house ten years ago it was in fair shape. We were eventually going to sell it for our retirement, but he passed away shortly thereafter. He left me with a tidy sum from his life insurance and I have been living on that since then. There is enough of that to fix up this house and still live on so it makes since to get it into shape to resell later at a tidy profit. Because of that, I don't want you to feel you have to skimp on upgrades to the house. When you see something that will make the house more valuable, please let me know and we can make a decision together."

"Thanks, I do have some ideas and I'm glad you will be open to them. One of the ideas I had was to build a trellis over about half of this patio. That will give a really nice place to hang out back here."

"Oh that's a wonderful idea. This whole backyard needs some work but we can talk about that when the house is finished.

"Before I forget, the roofers will be here this week on Tuesday and they said they should be done by Thursday if the weather holds."

We talked for a few more minutes and then went back inside. I had her look over the wall and ceiling insulation as well as the wiring and she agreed that it all needed to be replaced. She would schedule the work and get back to us on when it would happen. Both of these jobs required trades people and were not something the city would let us do in any case.

By 2:00 she was ready to go so she got us into a group hug, kissed us all, and said goodbye. I really liked her, she was just a great down to earth woman. I can always work with that sort of person.

To begin the afternoon work we moved all our stuff from upstairs to downstairs. Then we started tearing out the sheet rock from the inside walls upstairs. The girls now had a little experience and the work went much faster than the downstairs. We worked until almost 6:00pm and got two bedrooms done as well as the hallway. All we lacked was one bedroom and the bathroom and we would be done with this job.

When we stopped work we had leftover pizza for dinner. We ate it cold but it was still pretty good. We sat around talking for a while on our bedrolls.

"Did you like aunt Meg?" Pam asked.

"Now that is a nice lady. I can see why you two have such deep feelings for her." I said.

"Yeah, we really do love her. She has supported us ever since we can remember. I don't know how we would have ever stood up to mom and dad the few times we did without her support." Ann said.

"She really loves you guys. You're lucky to have an aunt like that. Are your parents that bad? She made it seem like there was a lot of tension between you and them."

Pam said "Well, maybe not real bad. But there is a fair amount of tension between us. They are very conservative and we want our freedom. We are almost adults now, and feel we should have at least some control over our lives. All they are accomplishing with their restrictions is to push us to greater and greater freedom and adult behavior. It's not that we are rebellious, we just want a little more control over our lives than they are willing to give us."

"And we want to experience meeting people like us." Ann added. "Maybe that leads to sex, maybe not. But we want that choice."

I thought about that. What they wanted was what all young people want. And whether that leads to good or bad depends on the job the parents have done up to then, not what they are doing when it is too late. The girls were doing their best under a somewhat oppressive situation.

"Was your aunt involved in getting your dad to let me come in to this project?"

"Well, yes. We talked to her, told her about you, and she agreed to help us. Pam and I aren't sure just what she did, but two days later dad and mom changed their minds." Ann said.

I decided then and there never to cross these two. The results could be disastrous, for me!

"Well, I guess I have no right to complain. At least, not much. Look, just promise me one thing. Don't hide things from me, please. I love you both too much to ever be really mad at you, but I don't like secrets. All they do is build walls between people and I sure don't want anything between us."

They came over to hug and kiss me. "I promise." they said together. God I loved them both. How lucky could one guy be?

Tonight was the start of Daylight Savings Time which meant we had one less hour of sleep for ourselves. But I was restless so I asked the girls if they wanted to walk around the neighborhood. They agreed and we locked the house behind us and walked towards the campus. It was lighted nicely so it was easy to see and find our way around. We leisurely walked around the campus and the surrounding area for over an hour just taking in the sights. We returned to the house around 9:00pm and sat together on our bedrolls again. I laid back on mine and the girls curled up on each side of me with their arms over me.

"I hope you're ready for me to take your virginities next weekend." I said.

"Yuummm, I can hardly wait." said Pam.

"Me either." Ann replied.

"I just want to make sure it's really what you want because there is no taking it back."

"Of course it's what we want. And we want yours as much as you want ours." Pam said.

"When I talked to aunt Meg today she mentioned that she is trying to get you on birth control."

Ann said "We have to wait until we can get in to see the doctor with her. We were hoping to take an afternoon out of school this next week but that is still up in the air. But don't worry, we will make it happen soon enough."

We fell silent and soon my eyes were starting to close. I opened them again to look at the girls and their eyes were closed. I guess we were all pretty tired. I roused them and we went to clean up a little before returning to our bed rolls. We all crawled in them and were asleep almost right away.

The next morning I woke up with girls looking at me.

"Morning, sleepy head." Ann said. Then she kissed me with Pam following her.

Even though I had morning wood I desperately needed to hit the head. Once that was taken care of I came back to the girls only to find them in a sixty nine position. They were starting without me, but I quickly joined them and they split apart and put me in a circle of love with all of us either eating pussy or my cock. It was lovely. We all made each other cum eventually and then we lay together just holding each other for a while.

When we recovered we dressed and had a little breakfast, then it was back to work. I told the girls that if we finished early I would buy them some lunch. That lit a fire under them and they began tearing out sheet rock as fast and carefully as they could. I could not keep up with them so they had to help me move the debris to the dumpster. Wen we finished sweeping up it was 1:00pm.

We packed everything up, put away the tools in the garage, turned off the power, and locked up. I took them to a burger place I had spotted and we ate outside. We were all famished and ate a huge meal.

It was still early but we decided to head home anyway. The girls reminded me to buy condoms for next weekend.

**********

It turned out that we had to take the next weekend off. Aunt Meg was able to hire insulation and electricians but the only time they had available was through that weekend. Since we would just be in their way we decided to just cancel that weekend. The good news was that aunt Meg used that Saturday to get the girls to her doctor with the excuse to their parents she was taking them shopping. The girls got the birth control pills, paid for by aunt Meg. Then they went shopping and bought a few clothes to make it look good.

I purchased the condoms we would need until the twins were safe. I was slightly disappointed about not being with them that weekend, but not enough to say anything.

I still saw the girls every school day and we continued to have lunch together. We were becoming quite noticeable because of that. Guys began to ask me if I was going out with them, but I always lied to them saying we were just friends and no dating was involved. The twins were doing the same thing with their social circle.

I had a phone call with aunt Meg about ordering new sheet rock and water vapor barrier for the house on Tuesday of that week. I emailed her the measurements and she used them to place the order. I heard from her later in the week that all of it would be delivered on Friday of the following week. That would be after the insulation and electricians were finished. We would install the vapor barrier and the rest would be done by a crew. That meant our first weekend back would be a light weekend.

It turns out that the girls started their periods on Monday of the second week which meant they would be starting their birth control along about Friday. They would not be safe for about two weeks after that, maybe more, I wasn't sure. I needed to talk to them about it.

As that second Friday came I was getting a little nervous. After all, I was a virgin too. I was worried about performance issues and other such nonsense. But I didn't know it was nonsense then. What I didn't know was the twins had a huge surprise for me, but I will get to that eventually.

After dropping them off at home after school I went home and changed into my work clothes, packed a few things, and went back to pick them up. They were waiting for me as usual. We put their stuff in the car and headed out.

"Stewart, we have a request of you." Ann said once we were underway. "Will you take us to the prom?"

I was stunned to say the least. There were all kinds of ramifications to this request. After all, it was a date!

"I would love to, but what about your father?"

"Well, since it is prom, our dad made an exception. As long as it was you that took us he would be okay with it." Pam said.

"Well that's a relief. So we have three weeks to prepare if I remember correctly."

"Correct." Ann said. "And dad also extended our curfew until 2:00am."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Of course, silly" Pam said. "It means we will have some play time after the prom. Can you afford to get us a cheap hotel room? We want to be comfortable at least."

"I think I can do that."

"Good, we will leave that up to you. Ann and I will pick out our gowns next week and then we can coordinate colors with your tux."

We talked a little more about the prom, making plans, and just generally having fun. The girls always knew how to surprise me. It was something I grew to admire about them.

We stopped at a burger place to eat and then continued on to the house. Boy, were we in for a surprise. When we opened the door it was almost unrecognizable. There was new sheet rock stacked in every room and insulation in the walls. Also, the old sheet rock in the ceiling was gone. The wiring was all in along with a new breaker box. The Cat10 had been run with it all terminating in the utility closet downstairs. Also, a new huge water heater had been installed.

We looked around before bringing any of our stuff into the house. One thing I noticed was with the new sheet rock stacked every where there was very little space for out bedrolls. It looked like we would have to place them between the living and dining rooms.

After looking the house over we brought our stuff inside. I went to the garage and found the vapor barrier stacked in there. It looked like we would have to lug the rolls around to each room.

"It looks like the power is out and can not be turned back on. The main breaker is missing and I imagine that is for preventing shorts until they get everything installed."

"So no lights except out flashlights." Ann said.

"Right. So while there is a little light get everything put away and then we can relax the rest of the night." I said.

Ann walked up to me and put her arms around me.

"Not you and Pam. You guys have a job to get done." she said.

"Yeah, buster. I have been waiting two weeks for this and I will not be put off any longer." said Pam.

I smiled at both of them. "Oh, I haven't forgotten. I am really looking forward to it."

"Good, because I want to be fucked tonight by you. Over and over again if possible."

"I will do my best."

We sat down on the bedrolls and talked until it got dark. When it did the girls started stripping their clothes off. I followed their example and rid myself of mine. Then we all started making out. I concentrated on Pam to make sure she would be ready for me. She must have been really horny because she was wetter than I had ever seen her.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"More than ready."

I found the condoms in my pack and removed one from the box. I was already so hard it was easy to roll the condom down onto my cock. It was lubricated so all I needed to do was get us ready. I turned Pam on her back and got between her legs. She spread them nice and wide for me. I leaned in and place the head of my cock against her opening. It went easily. I went slowly expecting to hit her hymen along the way, but it just kept going in further and further until I was as far as I could go.

Pam looked at me and said "Surprise! No hymen. I lost mine when Ann used a big dildo on me a few months ago. But I have been waiting for a live dick ever since."

I looked over at Ann and she smiled and said "I lost mine the same way."

"Now fuck me, big boy. Fuck me like you mean it."

Now that was a request I could provide willingly. I started to fuck her while Ann moved above her head. Then she started to massage Pam's breasts while I pumped her. The condom provided me with some loss of feeling but I could tell I would not last as long as I hoped.