The House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann leaned down and kissed her sister, then she kissed me. She looked down at her sister and asked her "Are you enjoying it?"

"Oh my God." Pam said. "This is so much better than a dildo. His cock is warm and hard and I can look at him as he fucks me."

Pam smiled at me. "You feel so good in me. I am going to want this as often as I can get it. I can just feel your love being pumped into me."

I slowed down a bit trying to last longer. When I had some control I rolled us over so she was on top of me. She got comfortable and we started again. I found that I had a little more control in this position. Pam was now rubbing her clitoris as we fucked. Now that my hands were free I took hold of her breasts and massaged them. Her nipples were hard as nails under my palms.

"Oh, I like this position. I can feel all of you in me."

I watched as she rose and fell on my cock. She was really turned on and getting more so every second. Ann moved beside us and kissed her sister while her hand felt her butt. Pam was moving faster and I was compelled to match her movements. We were both really close. Suddenly Pam closed her eyes and produced a little grunt as her orgasm overcame her. I wanted to watch her the worst way but my orgasm rolled over me like a storm. I seemed to be filling the condom up with my cum while I continued to fuck Pam. We both were ridding out our own pleasure storm as she collapsed onto my chest.

When we began to recover I heard Ann say "That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

Pam and I turned to look at Ann and then each other. We wrapped our arms around each other and held tightly to the other.

"Thank you." I said. "I really enjoyed that. Want to try again in a little while?"

"I'm ready now." Pam said.

"Let me get rid of this condom."

Pam got off me and I proceeded to the bathroom to remove the condom. I dumped it into the trash and then wiped myself as clean as I could. Returning to the girls I laid between them. They both grabbed me in a hug.

"How come you guys didn't tell me you had already lost your hymen? I mean, it makes no difference to me but we could have been fucking weeks ago."

They both were silent for a moment. Then I heard Ann sigh.

"We needed to be sure you loved us. We do really love you, but we also need you. We had to be sure you really had bonded to us. I'm sorry if it sounds lame, but if you ever left us it would break our hearts."

I hugged them both. I had touched a vulnerable spot in their psyche. While it did sound lame, it also made me realize they were still young with fragile egos and delicate hearts.

"You don't have to worry. I love you both more than I can express. While sex is a part of that, it's not the whole part. Both of you have done something to me, you make me more than I am. I have grown up more in the last month than at any time in my life. Your love has made me realize that I am not alone, nor will I ever be while I am with you."

The girls had tears in their eyes.

"Now don't cry. We have much more love making ahead of us. We are a joyous three-some."

They smiled and both kissed me in turn.

"Oh Stewart." Pam said. "Make love to me again."

Ann took my cock in hand to get me hard again. It only took a few minutes until I was ready again. She put another condom on me and Pam crawled over me. She took my cock in hand and guided me into her. Her smile was the only thing I needed to know that she loved me. Ann sat on her knees beside us and rubbed her pussy as she watched us.

This time I was able to last a lot longer. After being with her on top I moved her so I could fuck her from behind. Then I laid her on her side with one leg up over my shoulder while sat on her leg and fucker her that way. I gave her an orgasm in each of those positions. I still had not cum yet so I pulled the condom off and let Ann finish me with her mouth and hand.

While Ann was doing that Pam got beneath her and licked her pussy so that she had an orgasm just after I finished. After that we all collapsed in a pile of tired flesh. When we recovered enough we cleaned up a little and went to sleep.

The next morning we started moving the rolls of vapor barrier to each room after breakfast. Then we started with the upstairs rooms. We only had to put up the barrier on the outside walls where the insulation was. We had two small step ladders to help us reach the top sill plate and I borrowed two big staplers from my dad for the weekend to attach the barrier to the wall. We actually finished the upstairs by lunch.

After lunch we started on the downstairs. The ceilings were a little taller downstairs so I had to get a taller ladder to staple the top of the barrier. But it went almost as fast and we were done by 5:00pm. I asked the twins if they wanted to got out to eat and they said sure. We were not that sweaty or dirty so we just washed up and walked towards the campus where all the eating places were.

We looked all the places over and decided on fish. There was a nice little fish 'n chips place so we ate there. We had a great time laughing and talking. They were a load of fun to be with. When we finished we walked around the campus a little more enjoying the trees and buildings. Eventually we went back to the house.

We got some cokes and sat on the bedrolls and talked a little about the upcoming prom, graduation, and what the summer might be like. I told them I thought the house would be livable by the time we graduated, or a little after. Then we could paint the outside and work on the yard. That got them excited. They were really ready to be on their own with me.

When the day started to fade the girls got frisky. This time it was Ann's time to be with me. I was looking forward to it because I thought Ann felt left out last night and I wanted to make it up to her. I started kissing her and massaging her through her clothes. She was really horny as she responded to me. Soon we were removing our clothes and preparing for the real thing. Pam was following our example and stripping as well.

Ann was really wet so I knew she was ready. I retrieved a condom and put it on. She wanted on top so I laid back and let her climb aboard. She lowered herself on me letting out a sigh as she did so.

"God that feels good." she said.

She smiled down at me and began to slowly pump up and down on me. As horny as she was she took her time to build to her climax. I looked over at Pam and she was watching us and masturbating her pussy. Ann was quickly reaching the top of her pleasure curve as I watched her. She was moving fast on my cock now pleasuring herself to her eventual goal. In another minute she reached it with a little screech before she covered her mouth. She was shaking and trembling all over as her body released its pleasure hormones. As she came down she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh God, that was the best orgasm ever." she said.

"There is more to come yet." I said.

"Will you fuck me from the rear like you did Pam?"

"Of course."

She got off me and onto her hands and knees. I got behind her and began fucking her. I started slowly but soon she was pushing back against my every stroke. I was surprised but it did not take her long before she came again. I just kept pumping her as she was so sexy in this position.

"Harder. Fuck me harder. Give it to me!"

This time I was not going to last. As I got closer I could feel that she was also close again. As I was getting closer I heard Pam let out a kind of growl as her masturbation brought her to climax. I could tell it was a really good one as she was shaking all over and it lasted for a long time. I was almost there when Ann climaxed again. Her pussy started squeezing me and that brought me off like a canon. When it was over I collapsed beside Pam as Ann fell next to me on the other side.

We stayed like that for a while just enjoying our post climax bliss. After we recovered enough strength to clean up we did so and prepared for bed. The next day we had nothing to do as far as work was concerned. We went to sleep knowing we had a free day together.

Sunday was a glorious and beautiful day, a perfect example of a perfect spring day. We went for a walk, played Frisbee, and generally had a great time. As it turned out we really needed that day off together. I almost hated to go home when it came time to do so. But we packed the car and buttoned up the house and headed home when it was time.

**********

To be continued.

OlderHormones