All Comments on 'The House Pt. 03'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Been many years since I bought a lottery ticket. I once won $500.00 on a scratch off ticket. I probably had lost that much over the years by buying weekly $2.00 tickets. Since I figured I had recouped what I had payed into the system, I decided never to buy another ticket. That guy Jim probably got what he deserved!

5

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

To start with I had to grade this one just like the 1st 2. It got an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating from me.

I have to say this series of tales was a great relief to consume in the LW category. A great perception, building on some extra power helping someone who needed it while they were down. I loved the twist of having the half brother and mother wanting nothing to do with bad guy and leaving the money to the person in need was awesome. That twist is what moved it from Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating to the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. Nice move.

Thanks for another great tale. I am looking forward to more of you productions.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Clearly - I'm with Demander - I wanna know where this house is.

Love this tale. Hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where is a loving wife? This is garbage about a ner-do-well who uses other people.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No LW tale in this 1 and half page. Just void.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

Sorry, but any kind of gambling plots are just not my kind of stories.

Way too many lives have been harmed by this addiction.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Loved the humor and easy flow of the storyline. 4.3*

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne3 months ago

Great story. It was time for an undeserving occupant.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Loved the story and the fact that the house got the last laugh and got rid of the POS that was trying to weasel his way in.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester3 months ago

IMHO this ending was not necessary and did nothing to add to what came before.

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Very nice way tying all the ideas together

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Forget Demander, let me get that address. On second thought , just forget I asked. That house kills people. Great story, great series and great finish. Glad everyone got their happy ending. You’re quite the story teller.

Gmann006Gmann0063 months ago

great imagination, i liked the story

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

I love the mystery, and the benevolence, mixed with its own sense of ethics, of the house. I hope it inspires an ongoing series. 5 stars.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 month ago

La casa se ha convertido en uno de los mejores mc de toda literotica

:shock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The House Pt. 02 Previous Part
The House Series Info