The House Rules

Story Info
Mother and son succumb to each other during quarantine.
5k words
4.47
278.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

Adele Bevaneax stormed into the Entertainment Room, screaming at the top of her lungs and waving her dead vibrator. Her sheer robe flowed back over her lush body, exposing herself to her son. Her eyes widened, and she gasped when her son, Jake, struggled to stuff his cock back in his boxers.

Jake was sitting at the bar in his blue gym shorts, sipping rum, toking, and stroking his 10-inch cock. His eyes bucked, and his mouth gaped at seeing his mother's lush body through her sheer lingerie. Her humongous tits with their rigid coral nipples tented the translucent fabric. The French cut panties barely covered her hairy butterfly lipped pussy.

Adele was a curvy 37-year-old green-eyed Irish redhead with 36DD breasts, 38" hips, and a small mumtum. She and Jake were four months into the COVID 19 quarantine. Except for brief forays, they had everything delivered.

Their confinement brought the close mother and son even closer while loosening the societal strictures. Their conversations and the clothes they wore reflected their new relationship. The air crackled with suppressed sexuality as they struggled with the lack of sex and their increasing attraction to each other.

"Fuck! Fuck! The fucking batteries died!" Adele threw the useless vibrator, and it skidded across the bar, nearly knocking over Jake's drink. She casually pulled the gusset of her panties from her between her pussy lips

"Jesus Christ, Momma! Calm down! And stop doing that," he said, pointing at her exposed cunt

"Calm down," she screeched, "what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

"There's always your fingers," Jake chuckled.

Adele's eyes narrowed, and her anger flared as she stared at her son, prepared to blast him for his flippant attitude. His wry smile softened her rage. Instead, she saw the humor in the situation and calmed down. Her 22-year-old son was recommending she finger fuck herself. The plague had brought about many changes in their life and relationship.

I wonder if he would like to watch? "The things you say to your mother," She chuckled.

She eyed the bulge in his boxers and unconsciously licked her lips. At 6' 2", 230 pounds, and the star linebacker on his college football team, Jake was an impressive human specimen. The bulge in his boxers said his cock was probably as impressive as his body.

For weeks, Adele considered what was once unthinkable, fucking her son. She went through all of the mental gymnastics to justify it. Her rationale ranged from sex with him being an extension of maternal love to the fact that she just wanted to fuck and consequences be damned. Adele needed a cock, and her buff son was the only one available.

In the pre-COVID 19 world, she had enough cocks to satisfy her volcanic libido. If she were a man, she would be considered a stud and the envy of the neighborhood. However, she wasn't, and her reputation suffered because of it. It was only her wealth that kept her from being called a slut.

"Smartass! Give me a hit of the bong." Adele slid onto the barstool next to her son, her legs briefly spreading as she did.

She took a long lung filling toke of the potent weed, huffed, then exhaled. She closed her legs when she caught her son staring.

"Stop staring at my pussy!"

"Sit like a lady, and I won't see it!"

"I've been accused of being many things. A lady was never one of them."

He took the bung from her and took a hit. He was already buzzing from the reefer and the dark rum he was drinking.

"You flounce around here all day looking like the opening act in a lingerie show. I can't help but look," Jake exclaimed, rearranging his cock

"Don't look! Besides, you've worn nothing but boxers or those tight-fitting jersey shorts for weeks! How do you think I feel seeing your bulging cock?"

"Okay," Jake said, holding up his hands in surrender. "We need to be more careful. We could end up doing something we would regret."

Fuck regret, Adele thought. Say the word, and I'm on my back with my legs in the air like a wishbone!

I wouldn't regret fucking those big jugs and cumming on your face, Jake mused.

"What's that foul smelling shit you're drinking?

"My girlfriend Carole sent it by messenger. Along with a pair of her used panties! It's from her father's private stock. He was a limey, a British sailor. Their navy used to give the rum to sailors in what they called a tot. It's 150 proof and will put hair on your chest!"

"You mean Carole the Screamer," Adele chuckled? "That's potent shit if it would put hair on these big jugs. Pour me some!" Adele shook her breasts, emphasizing her point.

"I know you're not talking about someone being loud while having sex! I have to put cotton in my ears sometimes when you and one of your dates get wound up."

Jake ruefully shook his head as he refilled his glass and poured one for his mother. Bawdy was the best word to describe her. Whatever came up; came out. Despite that, she was a good mother.

"I like to fuck! So, sue me!" She stuck her tongue out at her son. "If I didn't, you wouldn't be here!"

Adele did an excellent job of raising him as a single mother. His twenty-year-old African American father abandoned her after he got her pregnant at 16. Adele surprised her parents by caring for her infant son and displaying maternal instincts they never thought she had. She became father and mother to him, briefly putting her sex life on hold. She played catch with him, gave him The Talk when she noticed her panties missing from the hamper, and attended all of his football games. She was protective of him, raising hell with the principal when the kids teased him about being biracial.

They were open with each other as he grew into his manhood. Adele had a raging libido and explained to her son that she would have men friends spending the night. She didn't object when he began having his girlfriends spend the night also.

In some ways, they were more like intimate friends than mother and son. They often discussed their various partners, describing the best features of each. In normal times it probably wouldn't have gone further than that. PROBABLY!

"You shouldn't shake those big jugs at your son!"

"You don't like my breasts? You did when I was breastfeeding you."

"You stopped breastfeeding me when I was seven. That was 15 years ago."

"Is that a complaint? I only stopped because my mother, God rest her soul, made me. Does Momma's baby want some titty milk with his rum?"

Adele opened her sheer robe and held out one big jug.

"Damn it, stop!" Jake tried to close her robe. However, he was higher than his mother. As he reached to pull the robe together, he and accidentally squeezed her tit.

"OH!" Adele jumped when her son grabbed her breast. She closed her eyes, moaned, covering his hand with hers.

"Sorry, Momma!" Jake tried to pull his hand away, but his mother clutched it to her breast. "Momma, let go of my hand!"

Jake made a half-hearted attempt to pull away. He was the stronger one, and it would have been easy. However, their long confinement, the booze, and the reefer left them vulnerable. A sheen of sweat covered their bodies as he caressed her tit, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Dear God, that feels good! Do the other one."

"I've got a better idea!" Jake took the other nipple in his mouth, hungrily suckling.

"Fuck, that feels good!" Adele stroked his sweating head, her hips rotating on the stool as her arousal grew.

"Mmm! I wish you had never weaned me! Sucking your tit is fun. What the...!" He jumped when Adele touched his dick.

"You're much bigger than I thought," Adele said, stroking Jake's cock through his boxers.

"Jesus, that feels good! It's been so long! We had better stop!" Even as he spoke, his hand dropped between his mother's legs, cupping her pussy through her soaking wet panties.

Her hips pumped, increasing the pressure of his hand on her sex. Adele reluctantly pushed him away when his index finger pushed past the gusset of her panties and into her honey hole.

"Stop, baby! You're right! We've gone too far." Adele collapsed back on the barstool, arms and legs akimbo. The bong she was holding in her hand fell to the floor.

Jake leaned against the bar, staring at his mother's wanton display. Her tits were out, and the gusset of her panties was between her meaty pussy lips. He brought his finger to his nose, sniffed it, then stuck it in his mouth and sucked her juices off it.

"I can't believe you did that," Adele exclaimed, watching her son. "I'm your mother for god's sake!"

"Mother or not, you taste good," he chuckled! "But you're right! I'm sorry! It's just we have been cooped up too long, and I'm horny as hell!"

"I'm horny too, baby! But if we started fucking each other, I'm afraid we couldn't stop!"

Jake staggered, nearly falling on his face, as he stooped to pick up the bong. He grasped Adele's thigh for balance, putting him at eye level with Adele's glistening cunt. The aroma of her arousal was as intoxicating as any drug. Drawn by her overpowering scent, Jake leaned in, inhaled deeply, then kissed his mother's pussy, forcing his tongue between her engorged labia, tongue fucking her.

"No, Jake, no!" Adele's legs scissored as she simultaneously tried to sit up and push her son's head away.

Jake was high on alcohol, reefer, and the aroma of his mother's honey hole. From puberty to their forced confinement, he always fantasized about sex with his mother. Now was his chance. Jake cupped her hips and pulled Adele forward on the stool, burying his face between her thighs, forcing his tongue even deeper in her hole.

Adele's struggles weakened as she succumbed to the incredible sensations of her son eating her pussy. She went from pushing his head away to clutching him to her pussy.

"Jake, baby! We shouldn't...!" her voice trailed off, and she gasped when he slipped a finger in her cunt.

Jake licked her from anus to her clit, lavishing licks on her pussy while finger fucking her. He was lost in the ecstasy of eating the best pussy in the world on the woman he loved the most.

Through the fog created by the reefer and alcohol, Adele's hips were thrusting, her hands gripping his head; Adele knew they must stop. They were crossing a boundary that once crossed, there was no going back. With a superhuman effort, Adele pushed her son away, sending him sprawling to the floor.

Jake sat on the floor, looking up at his mother. "Why did you stop me? You were enjoying it!"

Adele looked down at her son sprawled on the floor, his beautiful ebony cock poking through the slit in his boxers.

I would love to return the favor, to suck my son's cock and feel it bruising my throat. But we must stop!

"I was enjoying it. I loved you eat my pussy. I have fantasized about that moment since the first time I missed my soiled panties and knew you were stealing them. I thought about this day when I did the laundry and found your underwear and socks glued together with your cum. I held them to my nose, inhaling your scent. I enjoyed it a lot," she said with emphasis.

"But what happens afterward," She continued? "What do we do when they lift the quarantine is, and we go back into the real world? We can't just pretend it didn't happen! At some point, you might decide to marry Carole or someone else, and then I'd lose a son and a lover."

Adele picked up her glass, gulped down the remaining dregs of rum, refilled the glass, and emptied it again. Her shoulders slumped, and she stared into the empty glass. She wrestled with her love for her son and the amazing feeling she had from him licking her. It felt good, too good, and she wanted more.

Jake scrambled to his feet. He grasped Adele's shoulders, turned the stool around, and embraced her, kissing her forehead.

"I know you right! But I promise you, whatever we do or don't do, you'll always be my mom, my best girl, and my friend!"

"Now! I think I might have something. For you back here!" He stepped behind the bar, peering on the shelf. "There they are!"

Jake triumphantly held up a package of batteries. "Ta-Da!"

Adele grabbed the batteries, squealing with delight. She changed the batteries in the vibrator and tested it. She felt and heard the satisfying buzz of her toy.

"Hallelujah," Adele exclaimed, holding the vibrating 10" hard rubber dong. She took one more hit on the bong and drained her glass of rum. "Big Buster and I have unfinished business. I'm going to bed," she said, holding up her toy.

"Why don't you finish your 'business' here and let me watch," Jake said quietly, eyeing his mother."

"Jake, we've already gone further than we should. Letting you watch me get off might be more than either of us could handle."

"Perhaps if we made a few rules, we could help each other out."

"What kind of rules," Adele asked warily.

"Well, the first would be what we'll call The Las Vegas rule. What happens in our home stays in our home."

"Okay, that's already one of our unspoken rules," Adele nodded, accepting the first rule. "What are the other rules?"

"There's only one more, no touching. We can watch but not touch."

"That is just too impossibly kinky," Adele chuckled, warming to the idea. "I'm in!"

She sat on one end of the sofa in the Entertainment Room, vibrator in hand, while Jake sat at the other end.

Adele turned the vibrator on, took it in her mouth, simulating sucking a cock, pumping it in and out of her mouth while licking it. She watched as her son slowly stroked his cock, wishing it was in her mouth instead of her toy.

Jake stroked his ebony pole, glistening with his precum while watching his mother. He almost came when she sucked on the vibe, imagining holding her head and fucking her mouth. He was entranced, watching as she slid the toy through her mountainous cleavage when she stopped.

"Something wrong?"

"I like to do this naked." She eyed her son speculatively, her eyes sliding from his face to his magnificent tool.

"I guess it'll be okay, as long as we obey Rule #2."

"Deal!"

Adele shucked her lingerie, dropped it to the floor, then raised her plump hips, and slipped off her panties. She took her time, reveling in finally exposing herself to her first love, her son.

Jake eagerly watched her, his tongue moistening his suddenly dry lips when he saw her unruly bush matted to her cunt by the juices leaking from her hole. He made a moue with his mouth, picturing sucking on her pink clit peeking from under her large hood. He tossed his boxers on the floor.

They sat for a moment, admiring each other. For years they had seen each other in various stages of undress with a few occasionally glimpses of nudity. But they had never been naked in front of each other.

"I usually shave," Adele said apologetically, running her fingers through her thick bush. "But, I saw no point in shaving with no one coming by." She licked her fingers, savoring the taste of her pussy while imagining her son's meat in her mouth.

"Same here," Jake replied, swallowing hard as he saw his mother's fur was wet with her arousal. "Carole and I usually shave each other.

The obvious was left unsaid; they could shave each other. But that would violate Rule #2.

Adele broke the ice, sliding Big Buster through her cleavage, teasing her navel with the tip. She watched open mouthed as her son stroked his thick cock. His pole gleamed as precum oozing from the slit coating it and his hands.

"Nice cock," Adele whispered, sliding the dong across her belly, the tip teasing the top of her Mons.

"Thank you, Momma! I love the way your pussy pulses, as though it were winking at me."

"It so kinky to have my son describe my pussy," Adele said, smiling. She gasped when the tip of the vibe slid across her clit. "When Carole sucks your cock, does she do your whole shaft or just the head?"

"She likes to squeeze my glans in her mouth like this." A squirt of precum shot into the air and landed on his thigh. "Then she slides down my shaft until I enter her throat." He slid his hand down until the upper portion of his cock was above his hand."

"That juice looks so tasty on your thigh! Can I lick it up?"

"Rule #2, Momma!

Adele stuck her tongue out at him. "Spoilsport!"

"How does it feel when you touch your clit with your toy." He stroked his shaft, holding it loosely, avoiding the sensitive nerves under his glans for the time being. He didn't want to cum; he wanted to watch his mother.

"Kind of tingly! The more it swells, the more sensitive it becomes. It's as though little electrical shocks were coursing through my body. It's still sensitive from when you kissed it. When I masturbate, I think of a fantasy. It helps to increase my pleasure. What about you?"

Jake eyed the clear liquid flowing from his mother's pussy. He ached to taste it again to bury his tongue in his mother's pussy and lap up her juices.

"Pictures or movies help. I have to see a woman's pussy to really cum hard."

"Can we try something? Would you coat my toy with your precum so I can taste it? That doesn't violate Rule #2, does it?"

"No, but we're pushing it," Jake said, taking the hard rubber dong, sliding the head of his cock over it drenching it in precum, and handed back to his mother. He watched wide-eyed as she simulated fellatio, sucking and licking his precum off the dildo.

"Stick it in your hole, get it good and wet, then give it to me."

Adele did as he asked and handed the toy to him. She fingered herself, her hips pumping, watching her son lick her pussy juices from her vibe.

"You like how your mother's pussy tastes?" Adele groaned, taking the vibrator back and slipping the tip between her engorged cunt lips.

"It tastes sweet like honey but with a musky under taste." What about my cum?"

"Salty sweet! Really tasty. It makes me want to have your cock in my mouth."

"Rule #2, Momma," he replied, groaning as his mother's toy disappeared into her hole.

They watched each other masturbate, playing out their fantasies in their minds, each aching to violate Rule #2.

"Could you hold it for me? I want to play with my breasts."

Jake moistened his lips and slid between Adele's legs. One of her legs was on the floor; the other was on the back of the couch behind him. Her pussy was open, pussy juice bubbling from her hole. He took the end of the vibrator, working it slowly in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Oh, fuck! That's amazing, baby!" Adele grasped her nipples, stretching them until the pain/pleasure suffused her body. Mini orgasms shook her as she built toward her explosion.

"Why aren't you stroking that beautiful black cock? Fucking your mother with Big Buster is not hot enough for you?"

"Momma, I never imagined that fucking you with your vibrator could be so hot! Of all the things I imagined doing with you and to you, this never crossed my mind."

"You fantasize about fucking me?"

"All of the time!

"But I want us to masturbate together! I want to watch your hand slide up and down the incredibly mahogany tool. I want to see you shoot a geyser of cum while I cum with you."

Adele sat up on the couch, her legs spread, the vibrator still humming lying on the sofa between them. "I think we need a modification to Rule #2."

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers
12