The House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stared hungrily at Adele's pussy, recalling the sweet taste when he ate her out while she sat on the barstool. He looked at her humongous tits, imaging his cock sliding through the deep valley of her cleavage.

"What kind of modification," he croaked.

"What if we allowed touching but no penetration, no fucking?"

Sweat streamed off Jake as he thought about what she said. "How would that work?"

"I'd masturbate you while you use the vibrator..." Adele paused, considering the implications of what she was proposing. It could quickly get of hand. Fuck it, she thought, water dripping up the spout. Let it all hang out! "Or you could use your fingers if you want."

"Okay!" Jake slid closer to his mother, her leg on the couch slipped down, resting on his shoulder. He was so close he could smell her arousal and hear the squelching sound of her wet pussy as she repositioned herself.

Adele leaned forward, wrapping her hands around her son's cock as though it were a baseball bat. Her jugs swayed invitingly as she stroked her son's cock. For his part, Jake discarded, the dong preferring to finger bang his mother. He stroked her G-spot while working two fingers in and out of her sopping wet hole and pulling on her nipple with the other.

"Harder, do it harder!" Her son's cock was inches from her mouth as she stroked him. His precum flowed over her hands like water over a waterfall. Unable to restrain herself, she took him in her mouth.

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ, Momma!" His hips pumped, fucking her mouth while his fingers dove deep in her hole, sending rapturous sensations through her body.

"Stop! Stop!" He scooted back on the couch, his dick falling out of his mother's mouth with a faint pop.

"What the fuck!" Adele threw her hands up in exasperation. "I never had someone stop me before they cum in my mouth!"

Jake lay back on the couch, his cock sticking up and swaying like a flagpole in a high wind. "Turn around."

"What about Rule #2," Adele asked, turning head to toe with her son. He wrapped his arms around her big ass, pulling her cunt down to his mouth.

"Modifying what a famous politician once said, "This isn't sexual intercourse." I'm going to eat your pussy while you suck my dick."

"I love how your pussy tastes." Jake tongue fucked Adele, holding her cunt tight to his mouth.

"Baby, your cock is a thoroughbred. It fills my mouth like it belongs." Adele massaged her son's balls while stroking his shaft with her free hand and sucking his cock.

Jake smacked Adele on her fat ass. "Don't talk with your mouth full!"

"OUCH! Look whose talking!"

Adele released his balls, the finger of her hand stroking the soft flesh between his balls and his anus. The tip of her finger pressed against his starfish. "How does that feel?"

"JESUS," he gasped, his legs opening and his hips thrusting as the tip of her finger penetrated his anus. "Turn about is fair play!"

"OH FUCK!" Adele ass pressed down when her son pressed his thumb into her asshole.

"Oh my God, that feels good!"

"I wish it was your cock."

"Which hole?"

"Take your pick."

By unspoken agreement, they stopped 69ing and sat next to each other, breathing heavily.

"Maybe we should modify Rule #2."

"What are you talking about, Momma?"

"We could fuck, but just this one time."

"Get serious, Momma! If your pussy fucks as good as it tastes, there's no way I won't want more!"

"Yeah! And if I get that monster in me one time, I'm going to want more!"

"Okay! We both want to fuck, but we need to set some parameters."

"Oh, you mean like Rule #2," Adele said wryly, "We've already blown past that!"

"So!" Jake struggled to collect his thoughts. His eyes kept sliding to his mother's hand, teasing her slit. "We're not worried about incest or anything like that. We both want to fuck. Our concern is what happens afterward. Right?"

"Right! Stop stroking your cock! Watching you makes it difficult for me to process what you're proposing."

"I love how your pussy just opens up! I can see your pulsing inner pink."

"Stop it, Jake!" Adele sat sprawled on the couch, her back supported by the arm, her legs spread, fingering her cunt. "What's your proposal?"

"Instead of abstinence and letting our lust overwhelm us, We fuck like bunnies for the duration of the quarantine. By the time the lockdown is over, we'll have fucked so much, we'll be able to move on."

"So let me get this straight, we fuck until we get tired of fucking each other, and that will help us move on with our lives afterward?" Adele was incredulous.

"Exactly!"

Adele sat up and straddled her sitting son. "Stick it in, and let's get started."

"Mmm!" Mother and son moaned in unison as Adele slid down on her son's cock."

"You don't know how much I wanted this." Adele slowly rose and fell on her son's cock. It filled her, touching parts of her emotionally she never got from her other sex partners.

"Momma, since I was 18 I was stealing your panties, sniffing and jacking off into them, I always imagined fucking you." Jake squeezed his mother's behind then smacked it.

"OUCH! If you're gonna get rough, we'll have to order some ropes and handcuffs." They were a symphony of sex, settling into a rhythm like long time lovers.

"That sounds like fun! I'd love to tie you up and watch you get fucked!"

"Whoa there, Cowboy! Even though I accepted the idea of fucking my son, what you're proposing is way kinky!"

Adele's pussy convulsed, and her hips thrust more urgently as her orgasm built. "You're cumming, Momma! I can feel it!"

"Yes! Yes, I am," Adele said through clenched teeth. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Adele's body undulated like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. It started in her pussy and radiated throughout her body like a series of small electric shocks. Her cunt convulsed, and the room blurred. For a moment, she thought she was dying, as though the life was draining from her. Then she collapsed forward, her arms tightening around Jake's neck.

"You're choking me, Momma!" Jake struggled to break Adele's viselike embrace.

"Whuh...I!" Gibberish flowed from Adele's mouth. It took a moment for her brain to reengage. She sat back on her son's still hard dick, balancing herself with her arms on his shoulders. "Where have you been all of my life! I have never, ever been fucked so good or cum so hard!"

"Right down the hall most of the time, except when I was in college," Jake said wryly, rotating his hips, causing his cock to do the same in his mother's pussy.

Adele rotated her hips, matching Jake's movement. "That feels like more!"

"Then, on the floor on your knees! I want to watch your big ass bounce when I plow your honey hole from behind."

Adele scrambled to the floor on all fours. She wagged her ass as she looked back over her shoulder at Jake. "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"Later," he said, "kneeling behind Adele and grasping her hips. "I fantasized about fucking your pussy doggie style. We'll get to anal later."

His eyes closed, and he inhaled sharply as his tool slid into Adele's still spasming pussy. "Jesus, that feels good!"

"Who are you telling," Adele gasped, pushing back against her son's cock.

They began slow, each reveling in the exquisite feeling they experienced. It was at once an almost religious experience and carnal lust.

"I'm so wet," Adele moaned. "Your cock is touching parts of me that no one has ever touched."

"Come on, Momma! I know you've had larger cocks than mine," he said through clenched teeth. He had a death grip om Adele's broad hips, slamming them back into his crotch while smacking her ass.

"Oh shit! Yes! Do it again!" Adele's head dropped between her shoulders, slamming back when he repeatedly smacked her ass. "I have had bigger cocks but none better than yours, baby! You make your Momma feel so good!" She flexed her Kegel muscles, gripping Jake's cock when he pulled back and loosening when he thrust forward.

"Shit, Momma! It feels like you're giving me a handjob with your pussy. You're going to make me cum!"

"Cum for Momma, baby! Fill her pussy with your seed! I want it to overflow with your jizz!"

"Fuck, Momma! Fuck! Your pussy is amazing!"

"Momma's pussy is all yours, all yours! Oh, God! I feel you cumming!"

Adele pumped back hard, driving her son's cock deep in her cunt. She screamed when she felt the firehose like flood of his cum.

"Yes! Yes! Dear God, Yes!"

"Oh, Momma! Oh, shit!" Jake thrust hard and deep, emptying his balls into the best pussy he ever had. He collapsed on her back, taking them both to the floor.

Adele lie under her son, caressing his sweaty arms, breathing hard. There's no way I'm going to give this up! Covid-19 or not. This man is the only man I need in my life.

Jake was slowly coming down. His semi-hard cock buried in his mother's pussy. There's no way I'm giving this up! This woman is the only woman I need in my life!

They lay there, each planning a life together. The only rule that mattered was Rule #1. No one could ever know!

12